DME AP Recruitment
Director Of Medical Education of Andhra Pradesh has promulgated an advertisement named as DME AP Recruitment. 455 vacancies are going to be filled up through counselling process. Vacancies are available for the posts of Sr Resident Specialist.
Those, who fulfill the eligibility criteria needed for DME AP 455 Senior Resident Specialist Vacancies should attend the counselling, held on 27th June 2018. Candidates may go through the below ward of this page to get detailed information about DME AP Recruitment 2018.
|Overview of this page:|
Candidates can download the format of application forms from the official portal and candidates have to submit 3 copies of the attested application forms in person at the time of counselling.
Aspirants should apply for DME AP Recruitment 2018–2019 by going through the instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well equipped by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
DME AP Recruitment
DME AP Vacancy Details:
- Name of Posts: Senior Resident Specialist
- Number of Vacancies: 455
DME AP Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Candidates, who want to apply for DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment, they must have PG Degree in concerned stream from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limits for DME AP Vacancies:
To apply for DME Andhra Pradesh 455 Sr Resident Specialist Vacancies, candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age limits will be considered as per the norms of organization.
Remuneration Details for DME AP Jobs:
Those, who will successfully selected for appointment on DME Andhra Pradesh Vacancies, will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary every month along with further benefits as according to terms and conditions.
Get Here >> DME AP Recruitment Notification
DME AP Recruitment Selection Methodology:
Selection of candidates for Latest Jobs Career Opportunities in DME AP Recruitment will made on the basis of counselling, which is going to be scheduled on 27th June. You may check the counselling schedule from below ward of this page.
How to apply for DME AP Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Director Of Medical Education of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018 by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for DME AP 2018 Recruitment First of all you need to visit the official website of organization dme.ap.nic.in.
- On homepage, you may hit on “NOTIFICATION FOR SENIOR RESIDENT SPECIALIST POSTINGS FOR POSTGRADUATES (2018-2019)” link.
- Then DME AP Notification will be opened, you need to read all the instructions of DME AP Job
- After reading the instructions you need to go back to the home page and hit on “Application for senior residency Programme 2018” link and download the application proforma.
- Now fill Application Form with complete details like full name, mailing address, educational Qualification and other relevant information.
- Affix latest passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents/testimonials along with application form.
- Now you have to submit 3 copies of application form in person at the time of counselling.
Get Here >> DME AP Application form
Siddhartha Medical College,
Check Here – More Jobs In AP
DME AP Recruitment Important Dates:
- Last date for submission of application forms: 27-06-2018
- Date For Counselling Schedule : 27-06-2018 (Wednesday)
DME Andhra Pradesh Jobs Schedule of Counselling:
|9.AM to 11.30 AM||General Medicine||General Surgery||OB&GYN|
|11.30 to 1.30 PM||Pulmonary Medicine||Anaesthesia||Paediatrics|
|2.00PM to 3.00PM||Ophthalmology||Orthopaedics||ENT|
|3.00PM to 4.30 PM||Radiology and Hospital administration and Emergency Medicine||Dermatology||Psychiatry And Radiotherapy|
Applicants are required to visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding DME AP Recruitment 2018–2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|