Directorate of Medical Education has issued an employment advertisement related to DME Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 80 vacant posts of Assistant Professors under various disciplines. Candidates who wish to get hired in this organization may apply as soon as possible. We’ll be providing the upcoming notification related to DME Recruitment 2017 very shortly, so applicants are advised to keep visiting this web portal regularly.
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms and finding for latest government jobs in Madhya Pradesh may apply for DME Vacancy. Aspirants may apply by submitting the duly filled applications at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||10th October 2016|
Name of the Post:
Candidates who are willing to apply for stated jobs in Madhya Pradesh must have passed MBBS / BDS / MD / MS / DNB / DM / MCH / M.Phil / Ph.D Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or institutions.
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
Appliers should retain the upper age more than 40 years for Male Candidates, 45 Years for Female Candidates. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per government rules.
Appointed aspirants will be getting the consolidated amount of stipend that is Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- With Grade Pay Rs.7000/- per month.
Check Here: Latest Faculty Vacancies
Application Fee for DMC Careers:
Applicants are required to pay Rs.700/- as application fee for General/OBC candidates and Rs.350/- as application fee for SC/ST reserved category candidates. The application fee should be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “Director, Medical Education Bhopal (M.P)”.
Mode of Appointment for DME Jobs:
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience by Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh.
You May Also Check:
Steps to fill DMC Application Form:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website that is www.medicaleducation.mp.gov.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘Vacancy’ link available on the home page.
- Now a new page will appeared having relevant advertisement links.
- Select “Walk-In- Interview for Ass. Professor” link from the list and proceed further.
- This will take you to the page having all the details regarding the stated post and format of application as attached below.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Fill the application in correct manner with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- Documents needed to be submitted indicating sub caste, Xerox copies of educational and other qualifications along with the year of passing and percentage of marks obtained. The original certificates are also needed to be produced at the time of interview.
Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh
6th Floor, Satpura Bhawan
Apply Now For: Jobs in MP
Last date of receipt of Application: 10th October 2016
Note: To get more information about DMC Job candidates can go through the Official Notification link as given below.
For getting entire information on DMC Recruitment 2016 – 2017, aspirants shall stay connected with this web portal and must frequently go through them. You may also get the advantage by getting free emails directly in your mailbox by subscribing to our free email service. For more suitability you can also can join us on Face book and Google plus.
DMC Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|