Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh has announced a recent vacancy notification concerning DME Recruitment. Applications are invited by the organization from qualified and capable aspirants for 198 Assistant Professor Posts in different departments/ discipline. Interested job seekers can apply for DME Recruitment 2017 by sending their application form before the end date.
This Page Contains:
Contenders who are interested and have eligibility criteria for Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment can apply by submitting their application form before 04-09-2017. You may get rest information related DME Recruitment 2018 they need to read the page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Take a Look…
|Organization Name||Directorate Of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date To Send Application Form||04-09-2017|
Assistant Professor: 198 Posts
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details:
|Discipline Wise||Total Vacancy|
|Obstt. & Gynec||09|
|TB & CD||07|
|Obstt. & Gynec.,||08|
|Public Health Dentistry||02|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||01|
Applying contenders for DME Jobs should possess MD / MS/ MDS / DM / M.Ch / (or) DNB / MBBS Degree in the concerned specialty recognized by MCI / Medical Qualification in their relevant field from recognized University / Institutions.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Applicants’ maximum age should be 40 years as on 01- 07-2017 (should not have been born before 01-07-1977).
- SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 45 years as on 01-07-2017 (should not have been born before 01-07-1972).
- Ex-service men should not have completed 50 years as on 01.07.2017 (should not have born before 01.07.1967).
Appointed job seekers for DME Assistant Professor Recruitment will get a pay scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100 and Academic Gr. Pay of Rs. 7000/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules in force from time to time which is offered by Directorate of Medical Education & Research.
Download From Here: DME Recruitment Notification
- Candidates should need to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- for OC and BC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC and ST candidates.
- Fee will be paid through Demand draft in favour of Director of Medical Education, A.P. Vijayawada.
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of applicants will be based on the performance level in Test and interview which will be conducted by the selection group of organization. So start your preparation according to it and get selected for DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for DME Recruitment?
- First of all you need to visit the official website of organization dme.ap.nic.in.
- On homepage, you may hit on “NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT PROFESSORS” link.
- Then an advertisement will be opened, you need to read all the instructions properly.
- After reading the instructions you need to download the application proforma and take a print out of it.
- Now fill Application Form with complete details like full name, mailing address, educational Qualification and other relevant information.
- Affix latest passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents/testimonials along with application form.
- Prepare an envelope and super subscribe with “Application for the post of………………….”
- Put the application form into the envelope.
- Now you need to send the application form to the address settled below.
Jobs in Teaching Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Now
To the Director of Medical Education,
Last date for submission of Application Form: 04-09-2017
You can check this Official Link for more details related to DME Recruitment 2017 – 2018 and you can subscribe web portal for latest updates about DME Careers notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|