DMRC Admit Card
Get DMRC Admit Card for DMRC Executive/Non-Exe Recruitment Examination From Here!! Candidates need to follow the below given instructions to download the DMRC Hall Ticket through online mode.
After the completion of registration process, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will release DMRC Call Letter on its official website. Our visitors need not to go anywhere as we will provide you DMRC Admit Card 2018 here on this page.
Focal Points of the Page:
To hire the deserving and the best candidates for 1896 Executive/Non-Ex Positions, selection committee will organize recruitment rounds that are CBT (two papers), Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination.
So, aspirants till then grab entire details in concern of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Admit Card from this page which is structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com and stay tuned for regular updates in concern of DMRC Admit Card 2018.
Procedure to download DMRC Executive / Non-Exe Admit Card:
Follow below given instructions to download Delhi Metro Corporation Admit Card:
- First and the foremost step is that aspirants need to visit the official portal of organization which is www.delhimetrorail.com
- Move your cursor towards “Careers” tab located at the menu bar of home page.
- This will take you on new page where you need to select app link related to Delhi Metro Corporation Executive / Non-Exe Admit Card.
- Now aspirants need to enter the asked details such as registration no and date of birth in the given text boxes.
- After filling the asked and correct details, aspirants need to press “Login” button
- Within few seconds, you will get your DMRC Executive / Non-Exe Call Letter on your system screen.
- Candidates are advised to download DMRC Executive / Non-Exe Hall Ticket and take a print out of same to carry with you in the examination hall.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
DMRC Admit Card
For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment, selection will be made on the basis of their performance in selection rounds given below:
SECTION – ‘A’ – Regular -Executive Category posts and SECTION – ‘C’ –Executive posts will be done on the basis of CBT (two papers), Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category
SECTION – ‘B’ – Regular-Non-Executive Category posts and SECTION – ‘D’ –Non-Executive posts will be done on the basis of CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard
Selection of candidates who apply for Maintainers posts will be done on the basis of CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
Check Also: DMRC Syllabus
Interesting Facts to know about DMRC Limited:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a government organization, every year this organization provides various employment opportunities to the deserving and talented candidates.
Corporation is well famous for having huge network of 213 Km with 160 stations and on the other side; Delhi Metro is also helping in organizing pollution as well as decreasing vehicular traffic on the roads.
You Can Also Check: DMRC Previous Year Papers
Availability of DMRC Recruitment Admit Card on DMRC website for CBT: Will be intimated by email/sms on registered email/phone number.
Candidates can get their DMRC Admit Card 2018 directly by visiting to above Official Link. Candidates can connect with our portal by pressing CTRL + D or subscribing our free email service also for direct updates of DMRC Admit Card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DMRC Recruitment||DMRC Result|
|DMRC Answer Key||How to Prepare for DMRC|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Online Test For Railway|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Current Affairs|