DMRC Admit Card
Candidates qualified in written test are going to appear in Interview section and for appearing into the exam hall they are required to download DMRC Admit Card online. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has planned to organize Interview for Junior Engineer/Mechanical on 07.07.2017 and Junior Engineer/Civil from 10.07.2017 to 13.07.2017. Appearing candidates are advised to download their DMRC JE Interview Call Letter till the above said date. For acquiring rest of the details related to DMRC Admit Card 2017 by scrolling down this page.
Crucial Points Presented On This Page:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited was conduct recruitment examination on scheduled date 16/06/2017 and 18/06/2017. After the declaration of the Result, candidates had shortlisted for Interview section. Total 30 candidates for Junior Engineer/Mechanical and 197 candidates for Junior Engineer/Civil Position are shortlisted for the Interview section. Candidates are advised to download their DMRC Admit Card 2018 through this page of recruitmentresult.com soon and bring it along with the documents while going for the Interview round.
Steps to download Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Admit Card:
Candidates can download their “Delhi Metro Corporation Admit Card” by following these steps!!
- First of all, candidates are required to log on to the official portal of organization which is www.delhimetrorail.com
- Thereafter, hit on “Careers” tab from the menu bar of home page.
- Then you need to press the appropriate link of “Delhi Metro JE Admit Card”.
- A new page will open on your screen that asks for some details.
- Now candidates need to enter their registration no and date of birth in the given text boxes.
- Hit on “Login” button and your “DMRC Call Letter” will be opened on your screen.
- At last, save “DMRC Hall Ticket” and take a print out of same to carry with you in the examination hall.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
DMRC Admit Card
Important Instructions For DMRC Hall Tickets & Exam:
- Candidates will appear for the Interview on 07.07.2017 for Junior Engineer/Mechanical and from 10.07.2017 to 13.07.2017 for Junior Engineer/Civil.
- Candidates must have to download their “Delhi Metro Junior Engineer Admit Card” through official web portal in the color format only.
- No separate “Delhi Metro Call Letter” shall be dispatched through post.
Interesting Facts to know about DMRC Limited:
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a government organization which is a joint venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of NCT Delhi. This organization was set up on 03-05-1995. This organization has huge network of 213 Km with 160 stations. Delhi Metro is also helping in organizing pollution as well as decreasing vehicular traffic on the roads.
- Every year this organization provides various employment opportunities to the deserving and talented candidates. This time the organization had released a notification for filling up various positions of Asstt. Manager, Station Controller, Jr. Engineer, Account Assistant and others and various candidates have applied for this recruitment opportunity.
- Now the organization is going to conduct a CBT examination for the candidates who have applied for this job. So applying candidates must have to obtain their admit card to attend this examination.
Must Read: Railway Interview Tips By Toppers
List of Documents Needed While Interview Round:
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School/Matriculation)
- Proof of having passed Requisite Qualification with Provisional/Original Diploma certificates by the time of Interview.
- SC/ST/OBC certificates, if belonging to reserved community and requiring concession/relaxation.
- In case of OBC certificate, their caste should be in Central List. Certificates should be current with sub-caste and non-creamy layer clause and not more than one year old.
- Three (3) Front Pose Recent Passport Size Colored Photographs.
- The photographs must resemble the photograph that they had pasted on their application forms.
DMRC Venue Interview:
DMRC Training Institute, Shastri Park,
Delhi-110053 (Location- within 1Km on Kashmiri
Gate ISBT-Shahdara Road on Yamuna Bridge)
Check Official Link: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Admit Card
|Date Of the Written Test||18.02.2017|
|DMRC JE Result Date||14.06.2017|
|Junior Engineer/Mechanical (NE05)||07.07.2017 from 9.00 am onwards|
|Junior Engineer/Civil (NE06)||10.07.2017 to 13.07.2017, from 9.00 am onwards|
Note: Candidates can get their DMRC Admit Card 2017 -2018 directly by visiting to above Official Link. Candidates can connect with our portal by pressing CTRL + D or subscribing our free email service also for direct updates of DMRC Admit Card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DMRC Previous Year Papers||DMRC Recruitment|
|How to Prepare for DMRC||DMRC Result|
|DMRC Answer Key||DMRC Syllabus|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||RRB Current Vacancies|