Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has circulated a job notification about DMRC Recruitment 2015. DMRC Recruitment 2016 notification will also available on this page shortly, so stay tune with us. The organization invites applications from the well qualified and deserving job hunters to fill up the 131 vacancies of Assistant Manager (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) posts. Candidates who consider themselves eligible must fill online application form on or before the closing date that is 20th September 2015.
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Last Date to apply online||20th September 2015|
Job appliers can read remaining information about DMRC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, qualification, applying process, selection process and pay scale etc which will describe below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Manager (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||GATE qualified candidates for the year 2014. Candidates should have secured minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech (Civil) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute, with a valid GATE Score in 2014. Knowledge of speaking and writing of English is required|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institutes or equivalent. Knowledge of speaking and writing of English is required|
- Age limitation of the job hunters should be in between 18 years to 28 years
- For reserved category appliers, relaxation in age will be given as per norms.
- Assistant Manager (Civil): 20600- 46500/
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 13500- 25520/-
Aspirants will be getting classifieds on the basis of following process as shown below:
- Interview Process
- Group Discussion
- Medical Examination
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax)
- SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment?
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates are first to required to go the DMRC‟s website and then go to the “Career” link
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titles “DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72)”.
- Fill online application form properly must upload the required scanned photograph and signature / documents with the form
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form within given time period.
|On-Line Submission Of Application Will Start (www.delhimetrorail.com), Career Link||From 24.08.2015 (1800 hrs)|
|Application Fee To Be Paid||From 25.08.2015 to 23.09.2015|
|Bank Challan Will Be Generated Upto, Through Dmrc Website||20.09.2015 (23:59 hrs)|
|Last Date For Submission Of On-Line Applications||20.09.2015 (23:59 hrs)|
|Last Date For Registration Of On-Line Applications (For Confirming Payment Status)||23.09.2015 (23:59 hrs.)|
You may open this Official Notification to know more about DMRC Recruitment 2015. You can also bookmark this page using Control+D to fetch updated info on DMRC Recruitment 2016, so applicants may keep in touch with us on our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On