Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. has strewed an employment notice regarding DMRC Recruitment. Qualified and captivated job seekers are invited for filling up 1509 vacancies of Assistant Manager, Maintainer, Junior Engineer and Others Posts. Eligible contenders who wish to fetch these current job openings in government sector can apply against DMRC Recruitment 2015. Applicants are advised to stay tuned with us, for acquiring latest updates related to DMRC Recruitment 2016. Candidates, who are looking for job in DMRC, must apply against this latest government jobs notification by submitting DMRC online application form on or earlier than last date, settled below.
|Position Name||Assistant Manager, Maintainer And Others|
|No. Of Posts||1509|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Form||25th November 2015|
Rest details related to DMRC Recruitment such as vacancy details, essential qualification, mode of assortment, salary package, procedure to apply, important date etc are well furnished in the below segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants, who find themselves suitable for any of said Post, must apply against these latest jobs in government sector till 25th November 2015.
DMRC Recruitment Details
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|SECTION – ‘A’ – Executive|
|1||Assistant Manager / Finance||02|
|SECTION – ‘B’ – Non-Executive|
|2||Station Controller / Train Operator (SC / TO)||395|
|3||Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||176|
|4||Junior Engineer / Electrical||107|
|5||Junior Engineer / Electronics||99|
|6||Junior Engineer / Mechanical||39|
|7||Junior Engineer / Civil||22|
Educational Qualification and Salary Package:
|Post Name||Salary Package||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Manager / Finance||Rs. 20600 – 46500/-||CA/ICWA with at least 50% marks and with post qualification work experience of one year|
|Station Controller / Train Operator (SC / TO)||Rs. 13500 – 25520/-||Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronic
BSC Hons in Physics / Chemistry / Maths
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||Rs.10170 – 18500/-||Three/Four years Graduation course and computer literacy|
|Junior Engineer / Electrical||Rs. 13500 – 25520/-||Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/equivalent trade|
|Junior Engineer / Electronics||Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade|
|Junior Engineer / Mechanical||Three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical / equivalent trade|
|Junior Engineer / Civil||Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil / equivalent trade|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 10170 – 18500/-||B.A./B.Sc./B.Com degree from Govt. recognized University / Institute|
|Account Assistant||B.Com (Three year course)|
|Stenographer||Graduate in any discipline, Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English|
|Maintainer||Rs. 8000 – 14140/-||ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade|
Age Limitation for DMRC Vacancy:
- Age limit of applying candidates for post of Maintainer should be minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 1st July 2015.
- Contender’s age limit should not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years for all other posts as on 1st July 2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible for reserved category as per rules.
Application Fee for DMRC Recruitment:
Candidates have to pay the requisite application fee, given below to apply against DMRC jobs openings.
|UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen)||Rs. 400/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Application fee should be paid through bank Challan.
- Contenders are required to press link “generation of BANK CHALLAN” and enter necessary details in order to generate Bank Challan with Bank Reference Number.
- Job hunters are advised to deposit requisite Written Examination Fee in any branch of State Bank of India in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265; after minimum 24 hrs of generation of Bank Challan.
Process of Appointment for DMRC Recruitment 2015:
|Post Name||Selection Process|
|Assistant Manager/Finance||Written Test (Two Papers), Group Discussion, Personal Interview And Medical Examination|
|Station Controller/Train Operator And Customer Relations Assistant||Written Test (Two Papers), Psycho Test, Personal Interview And Medical Examination|
|Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil)||Written Test (Two Papers), Personal Interview And Medical Examination|
|Office Assistant & Account Assistant||Written Test (Two Papers) And Medical Examination|
|Stenographers||Written Test (Two Papers), Skill Test And Medical Examination|
|Maintainer||Written Test (Paper-I Only) And Medical Examination|
Procedure to Apply Online:
Applicants, who are willing to enhance their career in government sector, can apply against these current openings in government sector, by taking some useful steps, provided below.
- First of all, candidates who want to apply for DMRC Recruitment should go on Official Website that is www.delhimetrorail.com
- After that, hit on “Careers” tab available on the home page.
- Now, select “Apply Online” link given in front of ‘Requirement of Executive and Non Executive for DMRC’s on Direct Recruitment Basis’.
- Hit on “Apply Online” link and fill an online application form carefully and correctly with all details.
- Now, Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photograph, signature scan copy, OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates and size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .pdf files only.
- After successful filling up application form, bank Challan with Bank Reference Number will be generated. Now, pay the requisite application fee for written exam.
- After payment of fee, revisit career link i.e.“DMRC/OM/HR/I/2015” and apply for acknowledgement/Registration Slip and keep it safely for future reference.
|Application Fee To Be Paid||From 26th to 27th November 2015|
|Bank Challan Will Be Generated Upto, Through DMRC Website||25th November 2015|
|Last Date For Submission Of On-Line Applications||25th November 2015|
Note: Read Official Notification, to get more details related to DMRC Recruitment. Applicants, from this page, you may obtain latest updates regarding DMRC Recruitment 2016.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has stated a career notification in concern of DMRC Recruitment. Prescribed application forms may be submitted by hard working job hunters and for filling up various vacancies of General Manager (Electrical) For DMRC’s Vijayawada’s Project. Aspirants who have fulfilled eligibility criteria must apply for DMRC Recruitment 2015 on or before the closing date is shaped below. Applicants need to submit application form in proper manner at given address. We are trying to provide complete details about DMRC Recruitment 2016 on this page, so keep visiting this page regularly.
|Designation Name||General Manager (Electrical)|
|Last Date of Application Form||09th November 2015|
|The interview may be held on||24th November 2015|
|The final results may be declared||30th November 2015|
For more detailed information about DMRC Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, required education and applying process, age limit, etc job appliers may go through below provided information which is well structured by the troop of recruitmentresult.com. Read complete details before applying against this career notification.
General Manager (Electrical)
On Direct Recruitment Basis:
Job hunters should be Executive of Government Organization/ PSUs in CDA pay scale as per requirement of organization and h a total of 23 years service at Gazetted/ Executive level in any Govt. Organization or PSU.
On Re-employment Basis:
Applicants must be Executive of Government Organization/ PSUs in IDA pay scale per requirement of organization with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted/ Executive level in any Govt. Organization or PSU
Applicants who will be appointed against these vacancies will get Rs. 51300 – 73000 per month as salary from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. Contenders will also admissible for many allowances such as Dearness Allowance, NPA, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
For Direct Recruitment age of applying candidates should lie between 55 years to 59 years as on 01/07/15 and for Re-employment age of participants should be between 60 years to 62 years as on 09/11/15.
Short Listed candidates will be communicated by the selection member for attending interview, Group Discussion medical examination. Applicants who will qualify the interview will be called for further process. Final Selection of job hunters this Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in these which will be conducted by the selection penal of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. No contenders will be paid any travelling allowance or dearness allowance for attending interview.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment:
- To obtain online application form, firstly, job finders must log on to Official Website that is www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Select “Career” tab which is well structured in menu bar of home page.
- Hit appropriate link related to the post you are willing to apply for.
- Read complete notification with complete concentration and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill the application form carefully with required mandatory and crucial information.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Attach a set of Xerox of self attested educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other documents.
- Application form complete in all respects should be forwarded to below stated address in a sealed envelope.
- The envelope must be super subscribed with “Application for the Post of………”.
- Application must be duly signed by the applying applicants; unsigned application form will be summarily rejected
General Manager (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
- Last Date of Application Form: 09th November 2015
- The interview may be held on: 24th November 2015
- The final results may be declared: 30th November 2015
For related details about DMRC Recruitment 2015 must check this Official Notification. Aspirants, it is advised to stay in touch with our web portal for acquiring updated information in concern to DMRC Recruitment 2016.