Noida Metro Rail Corporation limited has circulated a job notification regarding DMRC Recruitment. Application forms are invited against 745 vacancies of Station Controller/ Train Operator, Jr. Engineer, Account Assistant and other posts. Job seekers who want to grab this opportunity to be the part of this reputed corporation can apply against DMRC Recruitment as soon as possible. Interested candidates should send their application form in prescribed format till date of closing that is specified below. For obtaining detailed information regarding DMRC Recruitment 2017, you must check this page time to time.
|Organization Name||DMRC (Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited)|
|Last date to send online Applications||15th December 2016|
To get more detail related to Noida Metro Rail Corporation limited Recruitment, you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates may apply for stated vacancy by submitting their applications along with particulars in support of academics qualification till the specified date as shown below. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||194|
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||65|
|Jr. Engineer / Electrical||59|
|Jr. Engineer / Electronics||63|
|Jr. Engineer / Mechanical||18|
|Jr. Engineer / Civil||20|
Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronic, BSC Hons in (Physics / Chemistry / Maths)||Rs 13500- 25520/-p.m.|
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||Graduation computer literacy||Rs 10170- 18500/-p.m.|
|Jr. Engineer / Electrical||Engineering Diploma in Electrical||Rs 13500- 25520/-p.m.|
|Jr. Engineer / Electronics||Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication|
|Jr. Engineer / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma# in Mechanical / equivalent|
|Jr. Engineer / Civil||Engineering Diploma in Civil|
|Account Assistant||B.Com||Rs 10170- 18500/-p.m.|
|Office Assistant||B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com|
|Stenographer||Graduation, Shorthand Speed-80 wpm / English Typing Speed-40 wpm / English|
|Maintainer||ITI (NCVT/SCVT)||Rs 8000- 14140/-p.m.|
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Lower age limit of candidates should be 18 years. Upper Age Limit of contenders applying for any aforesaid post must be 28 years except for Maintainer post is 25 years which is decided as per the rules of the organization. Relaxation in age limit will be provided as per government norms.
Check Here: Latest 5000+ Railway Jobs Notification
Mode of Enrollment for DMRC Job:
Appointment of candidates will be done on the basis of four successive stages i.e. firstly applicants will be considered on the basis of merit of written test and then qualified contenders will be called for further process of Psycho Test (qualifying) & personal Interview followed by medical examination.
Must follow the Below Links for clearing Recruitment Procedure:
How to Apply for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment?
- Applying candidates are first of all required to log on to official website that is i.e. delhimetrorail.com.
- Then, go to “Career” section which is structured in the menu bar of home page.
- Now hit on “Apply Online” link against “Recruitment of Non Executive in NMRC” link in front of “NMRC / OM / HR / I / 2016” link.
- This page will open a page having relevant links.
- Select “Advertisement” link and read instructions carefully & after that select “Apply online” link given below detailed notification link.
- Fill Online Application Form with required details & upload one recent colored passport size photograph if required and photocopies of related vital documents, certificates such as mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate & other testimonials.
- Application complete in all respects should be submitted carefully.
- Take a print-out of the filled Online Application and must be retain for future reference.
- Incomplete or Unsigned application form will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected by the concerned authority.
Quick Links of DMRC:-
- On-line registration will start from: 05.11.2016 (10.00 hrs)
- Application fee to be paid between: From 07.11.2016 to 19.12.2016
- Bank Challan will be generated up to: 15.12.2016 (23.59 hrs)
- Last date for registration of on-line applications: 15.12.2016 (23:59 hrs)
To attain more info on DMRC Recruitment 2017 aspirants may check this Official Notification. Candidates may also add this page as bookmarks by pressing Control+D for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DMRC Admit Card||DMRC Result|
|DMRC Answer Key||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Books for Recruitment Exam||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|