DNB CET Admit Card 2019
Soon after scrutiny of applications, National Board of Examination will issue the DNB CET Admit Card 2019 at official site. As DNB CET 2019 will be conducted twice in December 2018 and July 2019, thus DNB CET Admit Card will be published twice, 10 days before schedule DNB CET 2018 Exam Date
Download DNB CET Exam Admit Card Online
DNB CET Admit Card will be available at official site. Applicants who will registered successfully will only be able to download the DNB CET Duplicate Hall Ticket via online mode with the help of below stated guidelines.
DNB CET 2019 Exam Details
NBE (National Board of Examination) conducts Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test 2019 for granting admission in DNB post graduate courses in DNB/MD/MS Super Specialty courses.
Question paper will be published in English language only. Questions will be asked from subjects like applied basic sciences, clinical practice, and recent advances. Exam will be conducted in online mode (CBT).
You are required to carry DNB CET Call Letter along with one ID proof on the examination day. To get more details about DNB CET Admit Card 2019, go through this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
DNB CET Admit Card
|Name of Conducting Body||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Exam Name||Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test 2019|
|DNB CET Exam Date||December 2018 and July 2019|
|Commencement of DNB CET 2019 Application form||In November 2018 and May 2019|
Steps to get DNB CET Admit Card 2019:
- Visit official website of organization www.natboard.edu.in
- Move under right side under “Quick Links” head.
- Press on “Download Admit Card” tab.
- At new page, hit on link concerning Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test Admit Card.
- Put asked details like application number, registration number & other as required.
- Your call letter will open up facing you.
- Aspirants may download call letter & access hard copy of same to be carried at exam hall.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
DNB CET Exam Pattern 2019:
- Question paper will be published in English language only.
- Questions in paper will be asked from subjects like applied basic sciences, clinical practice, and recent advances.
- Exam will be conducted in online mode (CBT).
- There are 180 Multiple Type Questions asked in paper.
- Time duration of paper is of 3 hours.
- For the correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- There will be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Pediatric Specialties (For Neonatology)||180|
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru
- Bhopal, Bhubaneswar
- Chandigarh, Chennai
- Dehradun, Delhi
- Guwahati, Hyderabad
- Jaipur, Jammu
- Kolkata, Kozhikode
- Lucknow, Mumbai
- Noida, Patna
- Pune, Ranchi & Visakhapatnam
Get Tips: How to Avoid Sleeping While Studying
Details on DNB CET Admit Card:
Check listed details to be printed on hall ticket.
- Name of Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Candidate Category
- Gender of candidate
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
Check Out: Medical Exam Preparation Books
Essential Documents required for appearing in Exam:
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
You May Read This: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
National Board of Examinations conducts the Diplomate National Board – Centralized Entrance Test (DNB CET) every year. The main purpose of organizing test is to offer admission to various Post Graduate courses. You may get hall ticket from this page.
DNB CET 2019 Important Dates
For January 2019 Session
|Starting of Online application||1st week of November 2018|
|Closing of application form||4th week of November 2018|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of December 2018|
|DNB CET 2019 Entrance Exam||3rd week of December 2018|
|Announcement of cut off||Last week of December 2018|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of January 2019|
|Starting of counselling||May 2019|
For July 2019 Session
|Starting of Online application||2nd week of May 2019|
|Closing of application form||Last week of May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of June 2019|
|DNB CET 2019 entrance exam||Last week of June 2019|
|Announcement of cut off||3rd week of July 2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2019|
Press on its Official Link to get more details about DNB CET Admit Card 2019. On release of hall ticket on its official site, we will update you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DNB CET Results||Medical Entrance Exams|
|How To Stay Awake All Night To Study||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How To Find Online Study Material|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Makes Your Brain Work Better|