DNB CET Admit Card
DNB CET Admit Card will be available here to download through online mode. NBE (National Board of Examination) conducts DNB CET exam for granting admission in super speciliaty courses. Applicants who will participate in Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test may get DNB CET Duplicate Hall Ticket from this page. After completion of registration and scheduling process, Call Letter will be issued to applicants. Get DNB CET Admit Card 2018 to appear for Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test. You may also check exam date.
Over-View Of Page:
Question paper will be published in English language only. Questions will be asked from subjects like applied basic sciences, clinical practice, and recent advances. Exam will be conducted in online mode (CBT). You are required to carry DNB CET Call Letter along with one ID proof on the examination day. To get more details about DNB CET Admit Card 2018, go through this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
Steps to get DNB CET Admit Card 2018:
- Visit official website of organization www.natboard.edu.in
- Move under right side under “Quick Links” head.
- Press on “Download Admit Card” tab.
- At new page, hit on link concerning Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test Admit Card.
- Put asked details like application number, registration number & other as required.
- Your call letter will open up facing you.
- Aspirants may download call letter & access hard copy of same to be carried at exam hall.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
DNB CET Admit Card
DNB CET Exam Pattern 2018:
- Question paper will be published in English language only.
- Questions in paper will be asked from subjects like applied basic sciences, clinical practice, and recent advances.
- Exam will be conducted in online mode (CBT).
- There are 180 Multiple Type Questions asked in paper.
- Time duration of paper is of 3 hours.
- For the correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- There will be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Pediatric Specialties (For Neonatology)||180|
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru
- Bhopal, Bhubaneswar
- Chandigarh, Chennai
- Dehradun, Delhi
- Guwahati, Hyderabad
- Jaipur, Jammu
- Kolkata, Kozhikode
- Lucknow, Mumbai
- Noida, Patna
- Pune, Ranchi & Visakhapatnam
Get Tips: How to Avoid Sleeping While Studying
Details on DNB CET Admit Card:
Check listed details to be printed on hall ticket.
- Name of Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Candidate Category
- Gender of candidate
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
Check Out: Medical Exam Preparation Books
Essential Documents required for appearing in Exam:
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
You May Read This: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
National Board of Examinations conducts the Diplomate National Board – Centralized Entrance Test (DNB CET) every year. The main purpose of organizing test is to offer admission to various Post Graduate courses. You may get hall ticket from this page.
- Date of Exam: December 2018
- Release of call letter: 15 days prior exam
Press on its Official Link to get more details about DNB CET Admit Card 2018. On release of hall ticket on its official site, we will update you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DNB CET Results||Medical Entrance Exams|
|How To Stay Awake All Night To Study||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How To Find Online Study Material|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Makes Your Brain Work Better|