DNB CET Exam 2014
DNB CET Exam 2014 is a Centralized Entrance Test (CET) which is conducted by Diplomat National Board (DNB). Applicants who want to apply for DNB CET exam notification they must fill the application form before the closing date and also check the exam syllabus in the below section.
Eligible and capable aspirants who are interested to apply they must register them by filling the form on or before 21st may 2014 though the online process from the official website. Applicants may get the entire important details related to this advertisement which is mentioned below by the squad of recruitmnetresult.com.
Name of the organization:
Diplomat National Board (DNB)
Type of announcement:
DNB CET Exam 2014
DNB CET exam Notification 2014 details:
- Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree / Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act and possess permanent / provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India and have completed one year of internship are eligible to apply
- Candidates already pursuing a DNB course are not eligible to appear for the DNB-CET.
Applicants must have to pay DNB-CET Rs. 4500/- should be submitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India.
DNB CET exam application form 2014:
- Eligible candidates must apply by registering them through the online process form the official website that is www.natboard.edu.in
- Fill the form in proper manner and must upload the scanned photograph and signature within and submit it within the given time period.
DNB CET exam syllabus: Subject-Wise Distribution of Questions for DNB CET Exam July 2014 Admission Session.
|Spm, Statistics & Biomedical Research||16|
|Dermatology & Std||04|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||16|
- Online Registration and Scheduling for DNB-CET examination: 23rd April to 21st May 2014
- Examination Dates for DNB-CET: 11th June to 14th June 2014
- Declaration of Results: By 17th July 2014
- Cutoff date for completing internship: 31st July 2014
- DNB CET Admit Card- More Details
- How to prepare for written examination- More Details
- Personality Improvement Tips- More Details
- How can you write fast in Exams? – More Details
- Self-study Vs Coaching Institutes – Which one is better
Note: for more details must check the Official Notification.