DNB CET 2015
Nation Board of Examination has released DNB CET 2015 online Application Form for those candidates who want to take admission in Post Graduate courses including Direct 6 year’s Programs in various discipline through Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test. Students, who are fulfilling eligibility criteria, may apply by filling online application form before last date that is 10th June 2015:
|Courses Offered||Post Graduate|
|Last Date To Apply Online||10th June 2015|
|Examination Dates||01st to 04th July 2015|
Nation Board of Examination is going to conduct DNB-CET examinations in the month of July 2015 from 01st to 04th. Students may read remaining detailed information about DNB CET 2015 such as eligibility criteria, applying process and selection process etc which is given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. NO.||Discipline Name|
|4||Pediatric Surgery etc|
Students who are in possession of MBBS degree / Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent / provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India and have completed one year of internship / likely to complete on or before 31st January 2015 may apply for DNB-CET examination.
Details about DNB-CET:
|Sr. No.||Events Name||Details|
|1||Purpose of Examination||Qualifying cum Ranking Examination for admission to DNB courses|
|2||Periodicity||Twice a year|
|3||Pattern of exam||MCQ based with single correct response|
|4||No. of items (questions)||300|
|6||Syllabus||From subjects covered in MBBS|
|7||Mode of conduct||Computer based|
|8||Criteria for passing the Exam||Minimum 50% score in the exam for General Category|
|9||40% for SC / ST / OBC|
|10||45% For PWD|
|11||Seat Allotment||Merit Based Counseling conducted by NBE|
|12||Reservation of seats||For SC / ST / OBC / Persons with disability (PWD) at hospitals / institutions which are covered as per rules (Govt. / Public Sector)|
- Applicants should have to Pay Rs. 4500/- as an examination fee.
- Payment of fee will be paid through Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through net banking.
Classification of appliers for relevant discipline will be entirely based on their qualifying marks in entrance test followed by counseling process.
Process To Apply Online for cet.natboard.edu.in Exam Application?
- First of all go to the official website, which is cet.natboard.edu.in.
- Then go to the registration section.
- Select the appropriate link “registration for DNB CET 2015”.
- Fill all the details and submit.
- Take print out of your registration form.
- Last Date For Online Registration for DNB-CET: 10th June 2015
- Examination Dates for DNB-CET: 01st to 04th July 2015
- Cutoff date for completing Internship: 31st July 2015
- Declaration of Results: By 16th August 2015
For reading more information, you may go through Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DNB CET Admit Card||DNB CET Results 2015|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Best Career Opportunities|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|