Do This Special Worship of Lord Ganesha
On this Ganesh Chaturthi, Do This Special Worship of Lord Ganesha and after done with these things to please Lord Ganesha Everyone Will Find Happiness. Actually the birth anniversary of Lord Ganesha is celebrated as Ganesh Chaturthi which falls in the months of August and September every year. Ganesha ji is the Hindu god who is believed to be powerful enough to eliminate all obstacles. This day or festival of ‘Ganesh Chaturthi’ is one of the most loved and celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm especially by Mumbaites, as Lord Ganesh is considered as the patron saint of Maharashtra and this is the big and enough reason to explain the spirit of Mumbai for celebrating this festivals by doing visarjan of over 6000 idols every year just in Mumbai.
Moreover, this festival of Ganesh Chaturthi is also celebrated with great enthusiasm in Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, Pune and Karnataka but Bombay / Aamchi Mumbai is the most famous for its gigantic processions. Even the households in Mumbai celebrate the festival by installing an idol of Lord Ganesha and worshipping it for over ten days.
In order to celebrate this, houses are cleaned and the idol was brought in the family and all family members chant ‘Sloka’/ Mantras or religious verses to worship Lord Ganesha… This, seven to ten days long festival ends with the ‘Ganesh Visarjan’ and in this phase the idols are immersed in the flowing water. Well, with this procession millions of people accompany the idol along with a lot of music and dance. Read further to know more about Ganesh Chaturthi festival……………
Do This Special Worship of Lord Ganesha
Ganesh Chaturthi is the day when Lord Ganesha was born and the world was blessed with another supreme power to fight against evil, saving the good people in the universe. Here are the things to do on this Ganesh Chaturthi.
Five Things To Do This Ganesh Chaturthi To Please Lord Ganesha:
- Wear Red: Lord Ganesha loves red color. It is observed that if you want Lord Ganesha’s blessings wear Red clothes use red cloth for worshipping and your wishes will be fulfilled.
- Dhoop (Grass): A popular thing which is offered to Lord Ganesha is Dhoop (a form of grass). You should offer the grass in numbers like 3, 5, 7, 11 and 21 as a bunch and Lord Ganesh will be pleased by this gesture and your prayers may get fulfilled.
- Chant (Mantra): “Vakra tund mahakaay, surya koti samaprabha, nirvighnam kurum deva, sarva karyeshu sarvada” Before you start the pooja, repeat this mantra five times to remove all the hurdles which comes in your way this year.
Ganesha Gayatri Mantra…
- Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi: Worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi along with Lord Ganesha on this special occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. As Lord Ganapati always believed that for him the universe is his parents then worshipping Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi will make him happier to grant your wishes.
- Offerings: Modak laddoo, sweets and red flowers with paan ka patta (i.e. Betel leaf) are the best things to offer Lord Ganesha and ask for his blessings.
Happy Ganesh chaturthi to all the readers, May Lord Ganesha shower his choicest blessings upon you and all your wishes come true.
Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the most awaited festivals in Mumbai and this festival marks the birthday of Lord Ganesha who is widely worshiped by Hindus as the god of wisdom, prosperity and good fortune………
GANPATI BAPPA MORYA, PUDHCHYA VARSHI LAVKAR YA!!!
Here’s An Easy Ganesh Puja Vidhi Which You Can Do At Home….
Things Required For Ganesh Puja
- Chawki and Red Cloth – 1 Nos.
- Lord Ganesh Idol Or Photo
- Raw Rice Unbroken (Akshat)
- Earthen Lamp, Ghee, A Wick
- Dhoop Stick
- Flowers And Flower Garland
- Sacred Thread
- Grass Leaves
- Modak, Ladoo (Sweets)
- Gangajal Or Sacred Water
Step-by-Step Ganesh Puja Vidhi
- Put chawki on puja place, spread red cloth on it.
- Place Lord Ganesh Idol (or photo) on chawki.
- Light the earthen lamp to start puja & Light dhoop batti also.
- Pray to Lord Ganesha, “O Lord Ganesh! Please come and receive puja, offerings.”
- Sprinkle sacred water on Lord Ganesh to offer bath.
- Offer sacred thread as clothes.
- Apply tilak of Roli on forehead.
- Now Do Panchopchar puja :
- Show earthen lamp to Lord Ganesh – Then Show Incense Stick – Offer tilak of Sindoor on forehead.
- Then offer Chola when you worship Lord Ganesh on your main door.
- Also put akshat (raw unbroken rice) on tilak. – Offer Modak or we call it ladoo to Lord Ganesh.
- Offer Gangajal or Sacred water to drink. Also offer scent to him. – Offer flower garland and flowers to him.
9. Now offer grass leaves especially.
10. Now meditate on Lord Ganesh and recite beej mantra of Lord Ganesha at least 108 times – Keep meditating on Lord Ganesha during the recitation.
“ॐ गं गणपतये नमः” “Om Gan Ganpataye Namah”
EK DO TEEN CHAAR, GANPATI KI JAY JAYY KAAR;
PAANCH CHE SAAT AATH, GANPATI HAI SABKE SAATH!!!
Ganesh Puja Visarjan Vidhi
- Offer flower and raw rice on chawki and say, “O Lord! Many thanks to come for puja. Please receive my offerings, recitation and reside again at your divine place.”
- Lord Ganesh becomes pleased quickly with this puja and fulfills all of the wishes.
- This simple Ganesh Puja Vidhi gives you pure devotion and love in lotus feet of Lord Ganesh.
Good Luck! Perform Ganesh puja vidhi well with great joy at your homes….
Now, Whole team of recruitmentresult.com wishes you a VERY HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI and hope you find this page helpful….
GANPATI BAPPA MORIYA!!!!