Do You Forget Answers During Exam
Exams are very stressful for students at every stage whether it is board exam or any competitive exam. Somehow, due to stress, one forgets what they have learned. Are you one of them or Do You Forget Answers during Exam? If yes, then go through this article.
Even after proper preparation, some individuals get nervous, and this cause destruction of memory power.To get successful in examination one has to pay full attention and have focused in exam. Exams are taken to test the student ability or attention, so you should not afraid in the exam.
Tips & Tricks to Boost Your Memory During Exam
For every student, memory is important to remember what they have learned so that they don’t forget Answers during Exam. We have provided some Tips & Tricks to Boost Your Memory.
Students, if you have ever forgotten answers During Exam then go through the tips to boost up brain power. Every student dreamed to have bright future ahead and having a healthy memory is helpful in fulfilling our dreams.
So, Tips to Boost Your Memory will help to you to qualify the exam without forgetting Answers during Exam. Read this entire page which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Tips & Tricks to Boost Your Memory
We should secure our brains to remember information quicker and easier to perform better in your exams. Thus, here we have provided some Tips & Tricks to Boost Your Memory. If You Forget Answers During Exam then must follow below given tips to improve you memory. –
Eat Healthy Food:
- Foods play a crucial role in your memory. Foods improve your memory because they it have special antioxidants and vitamins. Try to include power braining food in you dies such as more green tea, blueberries, salmon, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, dark chocolate.
- As per the experts a glass of red wine so often can also helpful to sharp the memory. But, avoid taking much foods as too much of that can probably won’t remember what happened.
Must Read: Health Hazards due to over Studying
- Try to avoid multi tasking work because you weren’t able to pay attention on each work perfectly. Multitasking will slow down your memory that’s why it is difficult to read a book and hold a conversation at the same time.
- As we all know that, healthy body leads to healthy mind. So keeps you body as well as mind fresh through exercise. As through exercise just not only makes the brain work better but also improves the function of body organs.
You Can Also Check: Ways Exercise Makes Your Brain Work Better
Meditation Is Key
- Regular Meditation prevents neurodegenerative diseases like Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Meditation produces positive change in the brain’s gray matter which helps in learning and self-awareness. Apart from this, meditation will helps in reducingthe stress
Get A Good Sleep
- After all over hectic day our brain needs downtime to stay sharp. Proper rest or sleep night before exam is the sought to sharpen the memory.
- According to experts, brain recoversat night. If you don’t get enough sleep, you start forgetting things. To keep your mind alert get proper rest.
Read Here: Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying
Try Mnemonic Devices
- Mnemonic devices are techniques which one can use to improve their ability to remember something. It helps in your brain better encode and recall important information. It is a tool that helps you in remembering various info or facts.
Balance Your Stress
- Over stress any contribute to memory loss, depression or destruction of brain cells. When you are over stressed one of the best things you can do is laugh loudly. Laughter is simple as it simultaneously reduces stress.
Do You Know: Tips to Manage Stress
Take Regular Study Breaks
- Continuous study may affect you brain memory,take regular study breaks to help your brain absorb more information. Regular breaks keeps you motivates and focused when you are working. Take short break of 30-40 minutes study to improve concentration power.
Other tips to Boost Your Memory
- Try to make image of the topic in your brain, to remember the answers
- Set an example of topics or make stories regarding your topic.
- Discuss the problems as well as answers with the teachers, friends or anyone
- Read the whole topic thoroughly
- Avoid exam fears.
- Stop pre assuming regarding exam
Get Best Answer: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
Tips To Crack Exam With Good Marks
- Firstly we should prepare our time table set time for every subject. By preparing time table we will get aware how much time to set aside for each subject.
- Through time table you will be able to do regular studies and it will able you to complete in time.
- When you are studying try to use abbreviations to remember a lot of information and facts.
- While reading we should speak loudly and after reading we should write our topic at least 2 times.
- After studying for 2 hours we should take rest for half an hour
- We should take first revision within 24 hours and second revision within a week. This process of revision will be helpful in increasing the learning power and an ability to remember what we learn.
- When we get tired we should take a deep breath or we can do exercise and pranayam to refresh our mind.
- Always ask your problems from your teacher. Do not hesitate to get help from them.
- Do your study in silent room facing towards wall so that you can concentrate on our study more precisely and our mind does not get divert for other things.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Hope this article which is prepared regarding Do You Forget Answers during Exam, is very useful for you to Boost Your Memory.
Aspirants should visit our site recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates related to all upcoming exams. Aspirants can join us on facebook or Google plus or may bookmark this site by pressing ctrl+d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips for Faster Writing in Exam||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Time Management in Exam||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How To Stay Awake Night To Study|