Get Doctor Jobs From Here!! Aspirants, who have earned Doctor’s degree at UG / PG Level and want to grab Doctor Job, can apply for latest Doctor Jobs openings in the month of April.
A doctor treats patients suffering from diseases and injuries. Doctors are also known as physician and are often referred to as either an M.D. (medical doctor) or D.O. (doctor of osteopathic medicine).
In other words, we can say, Doctors are medical professionals who treat patients in hospitals. Candidates who are searching Doctor Jobs in India must explore this entire page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Govt डॉक्टर Jobs in India
Contenders have Doctor’s degree is first choice to enhance their career as Govt डॉक्टर in any government hospital. To keep this point in mind, we have provided government as well as private doctor Jobs on this single page.
- Oil India Recruitment 2018-19 Sr Accounts Officer/Internal Auditor Posts
- ESIC Recruitment 2018 Notification (Region Wise) Faculty, SR, Doctor Jobs
- JPSC Recruitment 2018–19 (594) ASP, Non-Teaching, Doctors Jobs jpsc.gov.in
- GAIL Recruitment 2018 India, Notification (SDMO/Doctors) Medical Jobs
- Apollo Hospital Recruitment 2018 Latest Freshers, Nurse/Doctors/Staff Jobs
- ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018 esic.nic.in Doctors/Ayurveda Physician Jobs
- UP Swasthya Vibhag Recruitment 2018 (3800) Doctor/MO Vacancy Application
Education and Licensing Requirements to get Doctor Jobs:
Candidates who have desire to become a doctor, they should have following education:
- To become a doctor you will have to attend an accredited medical school for four years.
- After that, complete post-graduate medical education in the form of a three to eight year residency training program.
- The length will depend on the specialty you choose.
Find Here Latest: Medical Officer Jobs
Types of Doctors:
In medical field, there are different types of doctors according to diseases. The medical branch has divided doctor’s category wise:
- Ayurveda Doctor
- Veterinary Doctor
- Doctor Of Pharmacy
- Locum Doctor
- BAMS Doctor
Doctor Job Profile:
- Educate clients for prevention and control of disease
- Diagnose different ailments and disease
- Prescribing medicines and treatment
- Advise patients for follow up
- Examine patients
- Order different diagnostic tests to help them in the diagnosis
- Go through patient reports
- Schedule surgery
Want to Know? Tips for Turning Your Hobby Into Your Job
- Ability to work with a team
- Good stamina
- Keen and quick observation
- Commitment to the profession
- Deep interest in being a helping professional
- Constant updating of skills and knowledge
- Self employment
- Government hospitals and clinics
- Multi specialist hospitals and nursing homes
- Central Health Scheme (CGHS)
- Employees Insurance Scheme (EIS) Hospital or Primary Health Centers
- Business organizations
- Schools and embassies as consultants
- Armed Forces
- UPSC conducts a Combined Medical Services Exam for MBBS degree holders for selecting doctors for central government run hospitals
Doctor Jobs in Chennai:
- Consultant Doctor
- General Physician
- Voice Process
- Doctor for Insurance Claim Process
- Veterinary Doctor
- Physician for Emergency Care
- Non – MBBS Doctor
Doctor Jobs In Dubai:
- GP Doctor
- Opening Doctors – OBS/ Gynaec Consultant
- Consultants and Specialist Doctors
- General Practitioner
- Consultant Level Doctors
- Doctors – Specialist Neurosurgeon
- Doctors (gm, Dermatology, Orthopaedic)
- Radiology / X – Ray
- Dental Assistant
- General Practitioner- Dentistry
Check National/State Level Wise Exams: Medical Entrance Exams
Ayurvedic Doctor Jobs In Patanjali:
- Ayurveda doctor
- BAMS doctors
- Ayurvedic/Naturopathy/Homeopathy Doctor
- Panchakarma Therapist
- Medical Officer
- Agency Manager
- Allopathic Divison
- Marketing Manager
- Quality Assurance
- Staff Nurse
- Specialist Emergency Medicine
Doctor Jobs in Hyderabad:
- Gynecology Doctor
- Doctor – ICU
- Clinical Doctor
- General Physician Doctor
- D. S doctor
- Veterinary doctor
- Hair Transplant Doctor
- Ayurvedic doctor
- veterinary doctor
Doctor Jobs in Delhi:
- Medical doctor
- Dermatology doctor
- DOCTOR (RMO)
- Radiologist Doctor
- Oncology Doctor
- BDS Doctor
- Ayurvedic Doctor
- Non MBBS Doctors
- Sales Executive Doctor Segment
- MOH Doctors
- Medical Officer
Learn What Is It Like to Be a Doctor:
Doctors can be primary care physicians, or they may specialize in a particular area of medicine such as internal medicine, endocrinology, ophthalmology, emergency medicine, geriatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, neurology, pediatrics, psychiatry, or anesthesiology.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What Are a Doctor’s Job Duties?
The job of the doctor decides according to their specialty. But these are some typical job duties found according to positions which have been discussed below:
- Assess, diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions, ranging from broken bones to more exotic illnesses”
- “Prescribe and administer treatment to injury victims”
- “Provide follow-up care of patients, referrals and laboratory results”
- “Provide supervision to physician assistants and nurse practitioners”
- “Sign prescriptions and documents that require a medical doctor’s signature”
Check Out: List Of Medical Colleges In India
The Hard Truth About Being a Doctor:
Due to irregular hours, 24 hours being attentive, can make this career less glamorous in comparison to other careers. Doctors are often “on-call,” which means they have to respond to their patients’ medical emergencies even when they aren’t scheduled to work.
Due to this, they become disturbed in their personal schedules like weekends, evenings, and holidays. Many doctors are joining large group practices because it limits their on-call hours by letting them take turns with colleagues.
Read About- Career in Medical Field
What Soft Skills Do Doctors Need?
Candidates should also have certain soft skills, or personal qualities, to succeed in this occupation in addition to graduation from medical school, licensure, and voluntary certification. Read below once to get rest details:
Communication Skills: Excellent listening skills allow a physician to understand his or her patients’ symptoms and concerns. He or she needs superior verbal communication skills to explain diagnoses to patients and their families, and convey instructions and information about treatment.
Problem Solving: After understanding the problems of Patients and making a diagnosis, you should able to choose an appropriate treatment. To complete this task, candidates must have thinking skills to compare available options.
Service Orientation: One of your primary goals must be to help people.
Monitoring: You will have to be attentive to changes in your patients’ conditions and respond to them appropriately.
For Latest Recruitment In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Candidates may get more information regarding Doctor Jobs 2018–19 from our other pages. For this, aspirants have to like our page on facebook or follow us on twitter.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Walkin Interview||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|