Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship
Application forms are invited for Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship, so students who are willing to acquire Doctoral Degree (PhD) at St John’s College at the University of Cambridge can apply on or before the last date. It is offered to Indian students who are economically weak.
Interested applicants can obtain more info about Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship 2017 such as eligibility criteria, selection of the aspirants, and applying process etc, through below structured segment on this page created by team recruitmentresult.com.
Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship
British Council of India
About the Scholarship:
The Scholarship is titled or named in respect of Mr. Manmohan Singh; passed out pupil of St John’s College and previous Prime Minister of our country. Renowned personality ‘Mr. Manmohan Singh’ is known as the creator of the economic development of our nation that has helped our country amongst the world stage.
Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarship is a global reward for Indian students who are qualified with post graduate degree and bears financially weak conditions but wish to get PHD degree from St John’s College at University of Cambridge (United Kingdom).
Know: How To Get Scholarship
Subject included in Scholarship award:
The Scholarship awards towards doctoral degree include the following subjects as settled below:
- Science & Technology
- Social Sciences
- Aerospace Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Energy Studies
Must Look: Scholarship in India
- Aspirants must be having Citizenship as an Indian and also should have the valid Indian passport, currently issued in India.
- Age criterion for applying candidates should lie below 35 years on 31 January in year of application.
- The members applying must be attaining the Master’s degree from a recognized Indian university or an institution with a 1st Class honor in the respective stream/field.
- The candidates must also have the persona of leadership like participation in the additional activities or examine reviewed publication in the relevant fields.
- They must be eager have worth to pursue a full-time Doctoral Research degree from St. John’s College, University of Cambridge, starting by September or October of 2017.
- Aspirants ‘an individual’ should have skills of writing and speaking the English fluently and have ability to fulfill whichever offered within admission criteria organized down by the University.
You can also read: Scholarship for Higher Education in India
The factors for which the scholarship award value is rewarded are as follows:
- Educational fees
- International airfare
- Monthly pay for living expenses
- UK Visa
How to apply:
- Candidates who wish to apply are required to visit the website that is www.britishcouncil.in.
- On the home page, chose the appropriate announcement there.
- Now, provide the required details in the application form.
- At last, take a Print out of it for future use.
Check Here: How to Apply For Scholarship
Last date to receipt application: as soon as possible
Applicants wish to get more info related to Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship 2017, please visit Official Link.
You may also check this section
|CBSE Scholarship After 12th Class||Indira Gandhi Scholarship|
|ONGC Scholarship||UGC Scholarships|
|MBA Scholarships||Times Scholarship|
|Aakash Institute Scholarship||NEST Scholarship|