Newest vacancy advertisement has circulated by District Rural Development Agency entitled as DRDA Vacancy. This government Agency intends to recruit energetic and eligible contenders for 18 vacant positions of Block Program Officer and Technical Assistant. For this concern applications are invited by them through offline mode. Interested job hunters who want to be a part of this agency from long time can grab this big chance and apply for DRDA Vacancy 2017.
Focal points of this page
The submission of application form is ongoing for DRDA Vacancy 2017–2018. So, eligible and interested aspirants need to submit their application form till the last date that is 30-07-2017. District rural development agency is a technical organization and the staff of this organization has gained so much success in technical department in the past few years. For rest information against District Rural Development Agency Recruitment you need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||District Rural Development Agency|
|Total No.of Posts||18|
|Last date to apply for DRDA Jamshedpur Recruitment||30-07-2017|
- Block Program Officer – Grade-2: 09
- Technical Assistant: 09
Those who want to apply for available vacancies must possess Degree of Graduate/Post- Graduate or its equivalent Degree according to the posts from recognized University/Institutions with good academic records.
Age Criteria for DRDA Jamshedpur Vacancy:
To apply for DRDA Jobs candidates must be at-least 18 years old and their maximum age will be decided time to time as per the norms of organization. Age relaxation for the reserved category will be government norms and regulations.
DRDA Salary Structure:
Hired appliers will get salary amount according to their position that are explaining here:
- Block Program Officer – Grade-2: Rs. 19,500/- per month
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 19,234/- per month.
DRDA Vacancy 2017 Notification: Get PDF
Those job seekers who want to apply for DRDA Tech Asst/Block Program Officer Recruitment will be selected for District Rural Development Agency Jobs, on the basis of two rounds which are as follows conducted by the expert committee of this reputed organization:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for DRDA Vacancy?
- Initially all the candidates need to visit official website of District Rural Development Agency that is jamshedpur.nic.in to apply for DRDA Tech Asst/Block Program Officer Vacancy
- Now hit on “Recruitment” link given at the left side of homepage.
- Then you have to follow “Application for Block Program Officer and Technical Assistant” link and press on “View” link given in front of job link.
- Now PDF file regarding DRDA Advertisement will be open your desktop screen then read the all details carefully.
- After reading complete download application form which is attached at the bottom of official advertisement and take a print out of it.
- Fill your DRDA Application Form and attach all the required documents.
- Now send this form to the office of the District rural development agency given below complete address.
To The District Rural Development Agency Room S4,
New Samatralaya Bhawan, Purana Court Saakchi,
Last Date of submit application form: 30-07-2017
Candidates are required to go through Official Link to given to get complete details regarding DRDA Vacancy 2017 – 2018. If you want to know more about the District Rural Development Agency Vacancy then you can bookmark this page or you can like our face book page. If you have any query you can comment on below section we will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|