District Rural Development Agency has promulgated current Jobs Notification entitled as DRDA Vacancy. Organization is searching for the well efficient and endowed candidates for filling up the 09 available positions of WDT Member. Aspirants who find themselves eligible for the DRDA Vacancy 2017 must ensure all the required criteria before applying.
This Page Highlights:
Job finders who want to avail this chance may apply for DRDA Jobs by sending their filled application form at the postal address with the help of the below provided postal address on or before the closing date that is “02-03-2017”.Candidates are advised to read the complete information about District Rural Development Agency Recruitment from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||District Rural Development Agency|
|Closing Date of Applying||02-03-2017|
WDT Member (Agriculture, Soil & Water Management) – 09 vacancies
Candidates who are applying for the concerned positions should have Professional degree in Agriculture, Soil Science or water Management OR diploma in Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering, Water Management and two years certificate course in surveying/drawing from recognized institution.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Candidates who are going to apply must be above 21 Year and below 45 years is required.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the deserving candidates as according to the rules of the District Rural Development Agency.
DRDA Vacancy: Official Notice
Candidates who will be finalizing for the WDT Member Jobs will get the inclusive amount of monthly salary of Rs. 14000+1000 fixed TA.
- Written Test and interview will be conducted by the District Rural Development Agency on 08-03-2017 at 09.00 a.m in the office of Additional Deputy Commissioner, Yamuna Nagar.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance level.
- No separate call letter/information for written test will be sent.
- T.A/D.A will be given to candidate for interview/written test.
Must Go Through These Articles:
How to apply for DRDA Vacancy?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official web portal of the District Rural Development Agency that is “yamunanagar.nic.in”.
- You are on the homepage, choose and press on the “Careers” tab and open it.
- After that, hit on the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Now Read the advertisement carefully.
- After that, download the application form specified below of the advertisement and take a print out of it.
- Then fill the application form correctly including all the essential details in prescribed format.
- Attach all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the “Application for the Post of________________”.
- At last, send the application form at the given postal address.
Room no. 212,
O/o Additional Deputy Commissioner,
Distt. Secretariat, Yamuna Nagar
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Haryana
Last date of Applying: 02-03-2017
Candidates can get more information about DRDA Vacancy 2017 by going through the above provided official notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|