District Rural Development Agency has broadcasted recent recruitment notification against DRDA Vacancy. Organization is looking for the talented and skilled candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Technical Expert and WDT Member. Contenders, who wish to provide interest on DRDA Vacancy 2017, need to follow some easy steps which are stated below.
This Page Highlights:
Aspirants who are looking for other details in regard to District Rural Development Agency Recruitment are advised to go through below tuned page which is well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates can apply for the DRDA Jobs, simply by forwarding their application forms at the underneath revealed postal address on or before the deadline that is 27-01-2017.
|Name of the Organization||District Rural Development Agency|
|Closing Date of Applying||27-01-2017|
DRDA Vacancies and Qualification Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Qualification|
(Agriculture, Soil & Water Management)
|WDT Member (Social Mobilization)||02|
- Age of the candidates must be minimum 21 years and maximum 45 is required for the aforesaid positions.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the directives of the District Rural Development Agency.
DRDO Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
- Candidates applying for the post of Technical Expert will receive the impressive amount of salary of Rs. 25,000 + 300 Mobile Charges/- per month.
- For the post of WDT Member, contenders who will be finalized will get the consolidated amount of monthly stipend of Rs. 14000+1000 fixed TA as decided by the superior of the District Rural Development Agency.
Mode of Hiring:
- Written test or Interview is going to conduct by the selection team of District Rural Development Agency.
- Selection process will be held on 03-02-2017 at 09.00 a.m in the office of Additional Deputy Commissioner, Yamuna Nagar.
- The Assortment will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in academic record, experience, Merit-cum-interview, written test etc.
- T.A/D.A will be given to candidate for interview/written test.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for DRDA Recruitment?
- First of all, the candidates are advised to visit to the official website of the District Rural Development Agency that is “yamunanagar.nic.in”.
- Now check the top of the homepage and press on the “Employement at WCDC & PIA” Link of advertisement.
- Read the complete advertisement details carefully.
- Then download the application form provided underneath and take a print out.
- After that, fill the application form with every detail in respective manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Now enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the “name of the post______________”.
- At last send the application form at the declared address before the ultimate date.
Room no. 212, O/o Additional Deputy Commissioner,
Distt. Secretariat, Yamuna Nagar
Check Now: More Jobs in Haryana
Closing date of Applying: 27-01-2017
Interested candidates who want other information regarding DRDO Vacancy 2017 may visit above mentioned official notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|