District Rural Development Agency has released DRDA Vacancy Notice for appointing eligible candidates for Assistant Project Director Posts. Check process to apply for DRDA Sundargarh Recruitment from below of page.
Closing date to submit application form for DRDA Vacancy 2018 is 27-09-2018. You may read all instructions carefully prior applying for DRDA Sundargarh Assistant Project Director Recruitment.
This page includes:
DRDA Sundargarh Assistant Project Director Vacancy:
Contenders who possess Master degree in commerce (specialization in finance/accounting) may enroll for Assistant Project Director (Finance) posts. For your ease, we have listed all details about DRDA Recruitment on this page.
To gain more details about District Rural Development Agency Recruitment such as eligibility, applying process & others, you may scroll down this page prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
DRDA Sundargarh Vacancies:
- Assistant Project Director (Finance)
- Assistant Project Director(Livelihood cum-Project Executive micro finance)
Eligibility for DRDA Vacancy:
To know about eligibility for DRDA Assistant Project Director Sundargarh Recruitment, go through below provided table.
|Job position||Eligibility for DRDA Recruitment|
|Assistant Project Director (Finance)||Master degree in commerce(specialization in finance/accounting)|
|Assistant Project Director(Livelihood cum-Project Executive micro finance)||MBA finance/Master in financial control/CA/ICWA or 2 years PG diploma in financial management|
Age Limit for DRDA Recruitment:
Maximum age to apply for District Rural Development Agency Assistant Project Director Recruitment or DRDA Sundargarh Vacancy is 40 years. Those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in age as per norms of government.
DRDA Salary Structure:
Contenders appointed for DRDA Assistant Project Director Recruitment will get Rs. 25,000 per month as pay amount.
DRDA Recruitment Process:
Selection of aspirants for DRDA Sundargarh Assistant Project Director Recruitment or DRDA Vacancy is on the basis of merit list. So, you must check your name in list to know about selection for DRDA Assistant Project Director Recruitment.
Get Here: DRDA Vacancy Notification
Procedure to apply for District Rural Development Agency Recruitment:
- Aspirants applying for DRDA Vacancy may visit official portal of organization i.e. sundergarh.nic.in
- Press on ‘Notices’ tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Choose ‘RECRUITMENT’ link from drop down list.
- At new window, you will view various District Rural Development Agency Vacancy
- Select DRDA Notification for Assistant Project Director posts.
- After checking all details from District Rural Development Agency Vacancy Notice, you may download DRDA Application Form 2018.
- Put all details in form as need arises.
- Also attach required documents along with DRDA Assistant Project Director Recruitment Form.
- At last step, you may forward your form at address placed below.
Last date to apply: 27-09-2018
Check its Official Link for more details about DRDA Vacancy 2018. You may bookmark our portal for knowing more updates about latest vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|