DTE Assam Recruitment
A latest vacancy notification has been notified by Director of Technical Education Assam related to DTE Assam Recruitment. Organization has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 89 unoccupied posts of Junior Assistant & Assistant Store Keeper posts in DTE & Technical Institutions under Director of Technical Education Assam. Aspirants, who are looking for latest job in Assam, may apply for DTE Assam Recruitment 2017 as early as possible.
FOCAL POINTS OF PAGE:
Willing contenders may avail this current opening for DTE Assam Jobs by forwarding the dully filled online applications in prescribed format available on official site of organization. Aspirants are requested to submit the applications prior to the due date that is indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organizing Body||Director of Technical Education Assam|
|Total no. of Vacancies||89|
|Last Date to submit online application form||26-05-2017|
Director of Technical Education Assam Vacancy:
- Junior Assistant: 83
- Assistant Store Keeper: 06
Candidates should have Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Govt and should have possessed Computer Skills & Proficiency for handling data and text on a computer.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Selected aspirants will be offered the consolidated salary that is Rs.5200 – 20200/- + GP (Pre-Revised) per month by the concerned authority.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years and should not exceed the age more than 38 years of age on 01-01-2017. Relaxation in upper age will be admissible up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates as per Govt. Rules.
DTE Assam Recruitment: Official Notification
Applying candidates who belong to general category must pay Rs.250/- as application fees & those who belong to SC / STP / STH / OBC / MOBC category should pay an application fee of Rs.150/-.
Candidates will be shortlisted for aforementioned post on the basis of their performance in written test & Computer proficiency test.
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Exam
How to Apply for DTE Assam Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to fill online application through official website that is www.dteassam.in.
- After that, hit on “Notification for Post of Jr. Assistant and Assistant Storekeeper” link available at right side of the home page.
- Candidates are now requested to read the complete notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now, aspirants need to select “Online Application for Junior Assistant/ Online Application for Assistant Store Keeper” link for filling online application against the post.
- This will open the online application form on your computer screen.
- Fill the details carefully in the form and upload your passport size photograph and signature in the proper format.
- Upload scanned educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate in provided space.
- Candidate must accurately give a choice for Institute / Institutions applied for a wrong order of preference. Institute wise merit list will be prepared, and the candidates are to select the institution / institutions in order of preference.
- Applicants need to make payment of application fee in proper mode as mentioned above.
- After the successful completion, submit the form by pressing “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- After submitting the online application form, candidate will give unique number from the proposed application. Candidate should keep the record of the Unique Number for all future reference.
- Take a print out of filled application form for future reference.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 05-05-2017
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 26-05-2017
Go through given Official Notification link for getting more detailed information in concern to DTE Assam Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
DTE Assam Recruitment
Want to do Jobs in Assam? Then Apply Now for DTE Assam Recruitment!!! As, Directorate of Technical Education has depicted a vacancy notification entitled as DTE Assam Recruitment 2017. Organization invites applications from career oriented aspirants for filling up 86 vacant posts of Junior Instructor and Scientific Assistant indifferent disciplines. Aspirants who want to enhance their career in government sector can quickly grab this chance by applying for DTE Assam Jobs using online mode.
Focal points of this page.
Regarding this, willing aspirants are required to send duly filled application form on or before the last date i.e. 05-05-2017. For more information related to Directorate of Technical Education Recruitment 2017, go through the below tuned page which is well structured by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates if you want to fill correct DTE Online Application Form without any mistakes then you need to follow correct steps from below sanction.
|Name of Organization||Directorate of Technical Education|
|Total No. of Vacancies||86|
|Last date for submission of application form||05-05-2017|
DTE Assam Vacancies:
|Posts Name||Discipline||No. of Posts||Required Qualification|
|Scientific Assistant||Chemistry||10||Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.|
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Limitations of Age:
Age of aspirants applying for DTE Assam Jobs must not be more than 38 years and should not be less than 18 years as on 01-01-2017. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
DTE Assam Recruitment 2017 Notification: Download PDF
The contenders who will be recruited successfully for Directorate of Technical Education Vacancy will get a good amount of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 3000/- from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
Mode of Selection for DTE Vacancy:
- The assortment of applicants will be purely based on presentation level in Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of reputed Directorate of Technical Education.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to applicants call for attending the interview.
Read Here: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
How to Fill DTE Application form?
- Desirous candidates are required to log on to official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Assam that is www.dteassam.in
- After that follow “Recruitments” section presented at the right side of home page.
- Now press on “Notification for Post of Jr. Instructor and Scientific Assistant” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- Once you read the complete instructions then you need to go back to previous page and press on “Hit here to Apply (Jr. Instructor)” link “Hit here to Apply (Scientific Assistant)”link.
- Fill an online application form very carefully with all correct information.
- Now press on “Submit” tab for final completion of application form.
- At last you need to take a print out of application form and keep it safe for future use.
Find More: Jobs in Assam
Last date to submit application form: 05-05-2017
Applicants can also check Official Notification which is mentioned above to get complete details regarding DTE Assam Recruitment 2017.