Check here DTE Scholarship Scheme!! Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra provides scholarship to the students who are studying in Higher Business Education / All Post HSC Courses. Candidates may apply for Maharashtra Minority Scholarship Scheme before the last date that is mentioned below.
DTE Minority Scholarship Highlights:
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra|
|DTE Minority Scholarship form will be Filling From||04-09-2019|
|DTE Minority Scholarship 2019 Last Date||28-02-2020|
DTE Scholarship 2019
List of DTE Scholarship in Maharashtra:
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna
- Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna
DTE Minority Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should be an Indian national.
- They should be domicile of Maharashtra state.
- The applicant should be “Bonafide Student of Institute” and admitted for Professional and Technical.
- The applicants from the deemed university are not eligible.
- The candidates should be admitted through Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- The applicants cannot avail any other scholarship while applying for this.
- For the current academic year, only 2 children from a family are allowed for benefit of the scheme.
- A total annual income of the family should not exceed INR 8 Lakhs.
- The minimum 50 % attendance in the previous semester is required.
- During the course duration, the candidate should not have had a gap of two or more years.
Know Here: Scholarship Benefits
Press Here For: DTE Official Link
DTE Scholarship in Maharashtra Award Details:
- Scholarship INR 30,000 is awarded to students in the institutes in MMRDA / PMRDA / Aurangabad City / Nagpur City for the period of 10 months.
- Scholarship INR 20,000 for 10 months for students in other areas.
- Students whose annual family income is up to 8 Lakhs will be given the following awards:
- Applicants who belong to the institutes in MMRDA / PMRDA/ Aurangabad City / Nagpur City will be awarded INR 10,000 for 10 months.
- Scholarship worth INR 8,000 for students in other areas for the period of 10 months.
Read Also: How to Get Scholarship
DTE Scholarship Application Process:
- First of all, visit the official website that is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Hit on New Applicant Registration for Minority Scholarship Registration.
- Complete all the necessary information and create a new minority scholarship User ID & Password.
- Now please login to Mahadbt Website.
- Fill out all the details of profile details carefully.
- Enter current course details, personal details, cast details etc.
- Upload Minority Scholarship Documents In the last step.
- At last submit DTE Minority Scholarship Form.
Get Best Answer: How to Apply Scholarship
Documents Required For Minority Scholarship 2019-20:
- School leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate
- New applicants need to submit HSC and SSC marksheet
- Income certificate of Parents
- In income certificate/Affidavit it should be clear cut mentioned that candidate belongs to minority community.
- Domicile Certificate
- Student’s PAN card (optional)
- Father’s PAN card
- Mother’s PAN card (optional)
- Aadhar card
- Previous year’s marksheet.
If candidate is studying outside Maharashtra the following documents need to be submitted:
- Letter from concerned council/Authority stating the institute is recognized
- Copy of FRA (Tuition Fees Receipt 2019)
- Bonafide for current academic year
- Self-declaration of income format
Candidates who want more information about DTE Scholarship 2019-20 must go through this page. For any query regarding this post then you may ask us in below provided comment box. Our team will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarships in India||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|List Of Scholarships||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Education Loan Documents Required||Education Loans for Students|