AP EAMCET Counselling
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad is going to conduct AP EAMCET Counselling. Candidates who have qualified Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) may appear for AP EAMCET Counselling 2016 from 06th to 09th June 2016. Students who want to get admission into B.E/ B.Tech/ Pharmacy Courses should attend seat allotment procedure.
Candidates should go for AP EAMCET Counselling on scheduled date that is given below. Dates are different for all candidates according to the rank and category. You may check this page of recruitmentresult.com, to get complete details about AP EAMCET Seat Allotment Procedure.
AP EAMCET Counselling
Procedure of AP EAMCET Counselling:
STAGE 1: Candidate Registration for Certificate verification:
- According to rank in exam students will be called for registration in registration hall.
- You can collect the Registration-Cum-Verification form from computer operator at Registration counter.
- In registration form, enter your hall ticket number, rank etc. and upload your signature.
- After filling it wait in the registration hall for announcement.
- Now report at Verification counter for certificate verification as announced by the officer at Registration counter.
Check Here:- Counselling Schedule Details
STAGE 2: Verification of Certificates:
- Verify all details that are given in registration form and if there is any mistake, talk to verification officer.
- SC/ ST/ BC Category candidates have to report to the Caste Verification officer and submit the original Caste Certificate for verification and clearance.
- Open Competition (OC) Category candidates have to report to Certificate verification officer.
- Show your Rank Card, Hall ticket, Marks memo, Study certificate, income certificate etc. to the officer.
STAGE 3: Preparatory work to be made by you at home for exercising options:
- Now you have to choose college and courses according to your wish.
- Check out official site of college and get complete details about availability of courses, duration of the course, prospects.
- Take the Manual option form fill in the district code, College code and course code.
You May Also Read:- Ways To Get Right Study Loan
STAGE 4: Procedure to be followed for exercising options on web/ Internet:
1. Entering the URL through internet:
Go to the official site that is apeamcet.nic.in and go through home page.
2. Generation of password
- Now choose tab ‘candidates registration’ to generate the password.
- Enter required details like Registration Number, Hall Ticket number , Rank, Date of birth [DD/MM/YYYY format].
- Press “Generate Password” button.
- In the “Password” box enter the ‘password’.
- Now press “Save Password” to save the password.
3. Option entry
- Now press Candidates Login for exercising the options.
- Login ID will be sent by the organization on your mobile phone.
- Enter your Login ID, Hall Ticket No., Password and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) and press tab ‘Sign In’.
- Now make your options more secure, a One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile as soon as you entered this page after candidate’s login.
- Enter OTP, press check box and after that choose tab ‘here for option entry’.
- Select one or more districts to display the Colleges in those districts.
Now press on ‘Display Option Entry form’ for exercising the options.
- Now enter your EAMCET Hall ticket No. in the box provided.
- Enter the option numbers in the Boxes on the Screen against the College and course for which you want to get admission.
- Now press ‘View and Print’ button to take a print out of it.
4. Log out
- After completion of Option entry press ‘logout’ tab.
- Now 3 BUTTONS will display such as “Save and Logout”, “Confirm Logout” and ‘Cancel Logout’.
- Choose any button and close the browser.
Read This:- Steps & Stages of Counseling Process
STAGE 5: Final Allotment of Seats
- Seats will be allotted according to the merit, category, sex, Local area, special reservation category etc.
- You have to download the allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
STAGE 6: Payment of Fees, Reporting at College, Participation in subsequent phases of counseling
- Now reach to the campus of college and pay your fee and complete all formalities of admission.
Check Also:- College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
- For OC/ BC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Certificates to be produced by PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board – Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification
- Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category
- NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from Head Master
- Anglo – Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
To Know The Documents Required For Counselling:- From Here
Centralized Certificate Verification (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian:
|6 June 2016||PHV, PHH, PHO||1 to Last|
|NCC||1 to 30000|
|Anglo Indian||1 to Last|
|7 June 2016||CAP||1 to 40000|
|Sports and Games||1 to 45000|
|8 June 2016||NCC||30001 to 65000|
|CAP||40001 to 90000|
|9 June 2016||NCC||65001 to 80000|
|Sports and Games||45001 to 90000|
|CAP||90001 to Last|
|10 June 2016||NCC||80001 to 120000|
|Sports and Games||90001 to 125000|
|11 June 2016||NCC||120001 to Last|
|Sports and Games||125001 to Last|
Important Note: Only At Government Polytechnic, Benz Circle, Vijayawada Time: 11.30 AM on 06.06.2016 and on other days at 9.00AM
Ways To Get Money For College Fees:- Read Here
Centralized Certificate Verification Schedule For All Locations:
|Certificate Verification||Option Entry|
|Date||Rank Range||Date||Rank Range|
|06 June 2016||1 to 5000||09 June 2016||1 to 35000|
|07 June 2016||5001 to 20000||10 June 2016|
|08 June 2016||20001 to 35000||11 June 2016||35001 to 60000|
|09 June 2016||35001 to 50000||12 June 2016|
|10 June 2016||50001 to 65000||13 June 2016||60001 to 90000|
|11 June 2016||65001 to 80000||14 June 2016|
|12 June 2016||80001 to 96000||15 June 2016||90001 to 120000|
|13 June 2016||96001 to 112000||16 June 2016|
|14 June 2016||112001 to 128000||17 June 2016||120001 to Last|
|15 June 2016||128001 to Last||18 June 2016|
|19 June and 20 June||Change of Options|
|22 June 2016||Allotment List will be released online|
Through this Official Link, applicants can acquire complete details in concern to EAMCET Counselling. We are shortly providing up to date information related to EAMCET Counselling 2016, so stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On