East Central Railway Recruitment
With the purpose to fill 5981 East Central Railway Group–D Vacancies, latest jobs notification entitled as East Central Railway Recruitment has been depicted by the Government of India, Ministry of Railways Railway Recruitment Boards.
For this, Central Railway invites online application forms for ECR Group–D Jobs from eligible and capable contenders till the closing date that is 31-03-2018 at 23.59 hrs
- East Central Railway Recruitment for Group D Vacancy
- East Central Railway Recruitment for ALP / Technician Vacancy
On the basis ECR Online Application Form, candidates will be shortlisted for selection round that is Computer Based test (CBT). Qualifying candidates will only eligible to proceed for final round that is Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) followed by Document Verification/ Medical Test for ECR Recruitment.
Candidates can collect rest of the details regarding East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 from here given by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
East Central Railway Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Central Railway|
|No of East Central Railway Group D Vacancy||5981|
|Last date to apply for East Central Railway Helper Recruitment||31-03-2018 at 23.59 hrs|
ECR Group D Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Department||No. of East Central Railway Vacancies|
|Helper / Electrical (Workshop)||Electrical||16|
|Helper / Electrical / General Services||45|
|Helper / Electrical / Power||161|
|Helper / Electrical / Train Lighting||70|
|Helper / Electrical / TRD||104|
|Helper / Electrical / TRS||50|
|Helper / Bridge||Engineering||84|
|Helper / Track Machine||141|
|Track Maintainer Grade IV||3459|
|Helper / Mechanical||Mechanical||28|
|Helper / Mechanical / Carriage And Wagon||483|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Electrical||46|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Mechanical||44|
|HELPER / S And T||S And T||19|
|HELPER / S And T (workshop)||174|
|Helper / Signal||92|
|Helper / Telecommunication||20|
|Porter / Hamal / Sweeper Cum Porter||Traffic||945|
Grab Today: Railway Group D Recruitment (62907 Vacancies)
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Required Educational Qualification for East Central Railway Group D Jobs:
Job seekers applying for East Central Railway Group D Vacancy must have 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT”.
You Can Also Check: Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria
Age of candidates applying for East Central Railway Group D Recruitment must be between 18 years to 33 years as per norms.
Relaxation in Age:
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC Non-Creamy Layer||3 years|
|PWD SC/ ST||15 years|
|PWD OBC Non-Creamy Layer||13 years|
|J and K Candidates||5 years|
Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband but not remarried
|UR: 4 years, OBC: 7 years, SC/ ST: 9 years|
|Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff||UR: 9 years , OBC: 12 years , SC/ ST: 14 years|
|Candidates who have commenced Act Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act before attaining the age of 25 years|
UR: 4 years, OBC: 7 years, SC/ ST: 9 years
Check Also: Latest 50000+ Railway Jobs
Salary Details for East Central Railway (ECR) Group D Recruitment:
Rs. 18000/- as monthly pay scale along with other allowances admissible time to time will be given to those candidates who will be finally selected for ECR Group D Bharti.
Hiring Process for East Central Railway Recruitment:
Initially screening of applications will be done by the authority of selection team and after that deserving candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process that is Computer Based Test and Physical Efficiency Test. Qualifying candidates will only eligible to appear in documents verification/ Medical Examination.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
|S. No.||Subjects||No of Questions|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|4||General Awareness on Current affairs|
|Time Duration: 90 Minutes|
Question Type: objective type with multiple choices
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) for East Central Railway Jobs:
Check Also: Railway Selection Procedure
Medical Standards for ECR Group D Jobs:
|Physically Fit in all respects|
Check Also: Railway Medical Standards
Application Fee for East Central Railway Recruitment:
- When you will submit the application form then you have to pay application fee for East Central Railway Vacancy given below in tabular form.
- Fee can be paid through debit/ credit card or by net banking or through SBI Bank Challan or Post officer Challan as per your convenience to apply for East Central Railway Group D Jobs.
|Category||Fee for East Central Railway Helper Recruitment|
* Rs. 400/- refund to candidates, if they appear for exam.
* Rs. 250/- refund to applicants who will appear for CBT exam.
You Can Also Check:
How to Apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
Step 1: Visit to the official website of the organization that is www.rrbpatna.gov.in to apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
Step 2: Now you need to press on “CEN 02/2018: Recruitment for various Grade-IV posts in Level 1 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix” link.
Step 3: Thirdly, East Central Railway Recruitment Notification PDF will be opened you need to read entire details carefully.
Step 4: After reading relevant details given in East Central Railway Notification follow “Apply Online” section and press on “Hit here to apply for a post advertised under Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) 02/2018”.
Step 5: Now you are required to press on “New Registration” button given at the left side of the new window if you are new user and if you are registered with East Central Railway website then login directly by pressing “Candidate Login” link.
Step 6: Then you have to choose your region and tick in the boxes given at the bottom of page and press on “Submit” tab.
Step 7: Fill the required details as asked in registration form for East Central Railway Group D Notification. Then you will receive e-mail ID, password and OTP.
Step 8: Now verify the OTP and your registration process will be completed.
Step 9: Fill East Central Railway online application form with correct details in accurate manner.
Step 10: Submit your application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking for East Central Railway Group D Online Application Form.
Step 11: Upload relevant documents/ testimonials as per asked in East Central Railway Group D Application Form.
Step 12: Hit submit button and take a hard copy of ECR Application Form for further use.
Download Official PDF of ECR Group D Recruitment Notification
Important Dates for East Central Railway Group D Vacancy:
|Submission of ECR Group D Online Application Form||31-03-2018|
|Last date to deposit application fee for East Central Railway Group–IV Recruitment Notification||30-03-2018|
|SBI Bank Challan||28-03-2018|
|Post Officer Challan||27-03-2018|
You need to press Official Link to obtain rest of details regarding East Central Railway Recruitment 2018.
Check Latest Updates of Railway Recruitment
East Central Railway Recruitment
New job openings by East Central Railway via East Central Railway Recruitment notification. As per the notification, the organization wants to fill 2292 vacancies of ECR ALP and Tech from young and talented candidates.
Aspirants who are interests in East Central Railway Jobs they can apply for the same through online mode. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about East Central Railway Recruitment 2018.
Contents on this page:
Authorities of East Central Railway are inviting online applications from eligible ad hard working candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can visit to the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility.
Last date to submit online applications is 31-03-2018. Candidates can go through below section of this page to grab rest details of East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 which is well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||East Central Railway|
|Post name||Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician|
|Number of Vacancy||2292|
|Last date to apply||31-03-2018|
East Central Railway Vacancies:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||1904|
Qualification Requirement for ECR Jobs:
Candidates must possess Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the relevant trade as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application for East Central Railway Vacancies.
Check Now: Railway Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria of ECR Recruitment:
Age of the appliers should not be less than 18 years and must not be more than 30 years to apply for the East Central Railway Tech Recruitment. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of Government of India.
|Community/Categories||Age Relaxation (in Years)|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates||3|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months service after attestation||Up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 3|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD) UR||10|
|PWD OBC-Non Creamy Layer||13|
|Candidates ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5|
|Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes in Railways who have put in minimum of 3 years service (continuous or in broken spells)||UR||40|
|OBC- Non Creamy Layer||43|
|Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband but not remarried.||UR||35|
|OBC-NCL (Non Creamy Layer)||38|
|Candidates who are Course Completed Act Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act before attaining the age of 25 years||UR||35|
|OBC-NCL (Non Creamy Layer)||38|
General category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates as examination fee through banking or debit/credit card or OFFLINE fee payment through SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode and Post Office Challan Payment mode.
- General Category: An amount of rs. 400 shall be refunded on appearing in CBT exam.
- Other Category: Fee of Rs. 250 shall be refunded on appearing in CBT exam.
Salary Details for ECR Vacancies:
Those contenders who will get chance to join the organization will be paid Rs. 19,900/- as salary. Other than the salary amount, aspirants will get other allowances.
Check Out: Railway Salary Package
Selection of candidates for RRB Jammu Technician Vacancies shall be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in first stage CBT, Second stage CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test and Document Verification as applicable.
First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician)
Duration of First Stage CBT is 60 Min and it is common for ALP/Technician Post. Number of Questions will be 75. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
It also follows negative marking for incorrect answers. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Science
- General Awareness on current affairs
Second Stage CBT
Those who successfully qualify First Stage CBT then will have to appear for Second Stage CBT. Total Duration of exam will be 2 hours and 30 Minutes. The Second Stage CBT shall have two parts that is Part A and Part B as detailed below
|PART A||PART B|
Computer Based Aptitude Test
Candidates who have selected for RRB Jammu ALP Recruitment shall be called for Computer Based Aptitude Test. The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify.The Computer Based Aptitude Test shall have questions and answer options only in English and Hindi. There shall be no negative marking in Computer Based Aptitude Test.
Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
Final Selection is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
Medical Standard for the post:
Candidates called for DV will have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post(s) opted by them.
Check Here: Railway Medical Standards
How To Apply For East Central Railway Recruitment:
To apply for the ECR Technician Recruitment, aspirants should follow the steps that are represented below, please have a look..!!
- First of all candidates have to visit the East Central Railway that is www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that aspirants should move the cursor to the “News & Updates” tab and press the link of “News & Announcements”
- Then candidates should press the link of East Central Railway Notification 2018.
- Now Read ECR recruitment Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Then, you are required to come back to previous page and hit on “Press here to proceed for online application” link.
- Now Login your details and fill East Central Railway Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- After that you should upload all required documents and certificates with application form.
- At last make the payment of fee and recheck the details once.
- Finally hit submit tab and also take the hard copy of form and keep it secure for future use.
Dates to remember:
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||31-03-2018|
|Last Date & Time For Payment Of Application Fee Through Online||30-03-2018|
|Through SBI Bank Challan||28-03-2018|
|Post Office Challan||27-03-2018|
You Can Also Check:
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab further details of East Central Railway Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
For hiring 1898 eligible candidates who have passed in Matric/10th Class Exam with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, latest East Central Railway Recruitment Advertisement has been updated on official website.
Candidates who possess required eligibility criteria given below can apply for ECR Trade Apprentice Jobs via online process by submitting East Central Railway Application Form till the last date that is 28-02-2018.
|This Page Includes:|
For whole details related to East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, age restrictions, mode to apply, selection process etc you need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||East Central Railway|
|Number of Vacancies for ECR Recruitment||1898|
|Last date to apply for East Central Railway 2018 Recruitment||28-02-2018|
East Central Railway Vacancies:
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- Total No. of ECR Vacancy: 1898
Division wise East Central Railway Vacancy Distribution:
|Division||Total No. of Vacancies for RRC East Central Railway Recruitment 2018|
Trade and Division wise East Central Railway Vacancy Details:
|Welder (G & E)||06|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||68|
|Forger and Heat Treater||20|
|Welder (G & E)||41|
|Welder (C & E)||24|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||140|
Check Out: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
|Welder (G &E)||04|
|Laboratory Assistant (CP)||04|
Plant Depot/Mughalsarai Division:
Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur Division:
Required Educational Qualification:
All the applying contenders for ECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment should have passed in Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent with at least 50% of marks in aggregate from any recognized board / Institutions and ITI in a relevant trade.
To apply for ECR Recruitment, candidate’s age must not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 24 years as on 30-01-2018.
Relaxation in Age:
- For SC/ST communities: 5 years.
- For OBC communities: 3 years.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD):10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Relaxation for Ex-servicemen in the age will be total Military service plus 3 years subject to completion of at least six months regular stretch service
Application Fee to apply for East Central Railway Recruitment:
At the time of submitting ECR Online Application Form, candidates will have to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- by using online mode. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Selection Criteria for ECR Apprentice Recruitment:
- On the basis of RRC ECR Merit List prepared by the selection authority in all respect of candidates, selection will be done for ECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment.
- Merit List will be prepared by the selection team taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Selected candidates for East Central Railway Jobs will get an impressive amount as monthly income from the concerned department of this reputed East Central Railway (Railway Recruitment Cell).
- In addition to basic pay, other allowances and benefits will also be provided to appointed applicants as per the norms.
How to fill East Central Railway Recruitment Application Form?
- In the very first step, you need to visit to official website of East Central Railway (Railway Recruitment Cell) that is www.recruitmentweb.org to apply for East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment.
- After reaching to home page follow “Online application for engagement of Act Apprenticeship training in East Central Railway (2017-18)” “RRC East Central Railway Notification No. RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2018” link.
- Now press on “Hindi | English” as per your choice given in front of “Hit here to view/ Download Notification” link.
- Read entire details carefully given in East Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2018.
- After reading relevant details if you are interested then press on “Hit here to proceed for online application” link for East Central Railway Recruitment Apply Online.
- Before filling application form you need to read “Instructions for Filling Online Application”
- Fill East Central Railway Online Application Form carefully in correct manner.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials which are given below.
- Review your East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form at once.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion of East Central Railway Apprentice Form.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Required Documents to be uploaded:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Marks Sheet
- Certificate for proof of Date of Birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent Marks Sheet or School Leaving Certificate indicating Date of Birth).
- Consolidated Marks Sheet of ITI for all semesters of the trade in which applied/ Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD Candidate.
- Discharge certificate/Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-servicemen quota.
Download Official PDF of East Central Railway Recruitment Notification
Production of original documents, as stated above and Identity Proof/Aadhaar Card on the day of document verification is mandatory, without which, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the document verification
Last date for submit the East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form: 22-02-2018
Applicants may acquire the vital information by visiting Official Link 1 and Official Link 2 of East Central Railway Recruitment 2018. Stay tuned with us to gain further details regarding ECR Vacancy through this web page.