East Central Railway Recruitment
Recently, Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No. RRC-01/2019 of Group-D (ग्रुप डी) Post has been released. Applications through online mode are invited against East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 from interested candidates to fill up 3536 Vacancies. Applicants can apply against ECR Group D Recruitment till last date that is 12-04-2019.
|East Central Railway Notification||Download PDF|
|East Central Railway Recruitment Apply Online||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Short View of East Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Organization: East Central Railway
- Posts Name: Group-D
- ECR Vacancies: 3536
- Opening Date to Fill East Central Railway Online Form: 12-03-2019
- East Central Railway Apply Online Last Date: 12-04-2019
- Official Website: rrcecr.gov.in
East Central Railway Recruitment
RRC East Central Railway Recruitment Important Dates 2019:
|Events||RRC Group D Dates|
|Date of East Central Railway Group D Notice Publication||23-02-2019|
|Opening of online registration of Applications||12-03-2019 at 17.00 hrs.|
|Closing of online registration of Applications||12-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:|
|(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)||23-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|(b) SBI Challan||18-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
|(c) Post Office Challan||18-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
|Final submission of Applications for ECR Recruitment||26-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||September-October 2019|
Check Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Ques 1. Do You Know Available East Central Railway Vacancies?
|Assistant C And W||285|
|Assistant Depot (Stores)||37|
|Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel)||79|
|Assistant Loco Shed (Electrical)||16|
|Assistant Operations (Electrical)||17|
|Assistant Signal And Telecom||416|
|Assistant Track Machine||208|
|Assistant TL And Ac||124|
|Assistant Works (Workshop)||38|
|Track Maintainer Grade IV||1510|
|Total East Central Railway Vacancy||3536|
Ques 2. Are You Eligibile for East Central Railway Jobs?
- Contenders must have done Matriculation / ITI from recognized Board for East Central Railway Group-D Recruitment.
- Candidates should have the Educational/Technical from recognized Board/NCVT/SCVT as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application.
Limitation on Age:
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 Years and maximum age should be 33 Years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category as per norms. Check Relaxation according to category from below table for East Central Railway Recruitment Advertisement.
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer(NCL)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months service after attestation||UR||33 Years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|OBC-NCL||36 Years of age plus Number of years ofservice rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|SC/ST||38 Years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|Candidates ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to31.12.1989||UR||38 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||41 Years of age|
|SC/ST||43 Years of age|
|Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes and put in minimum 3 years of service (continuous or in brokenspells).||UR||40 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||43 Years of age|
|SC/ST||45 Years of age|
|Candidates who are working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co- operative Societies andInstitutes.||UR||33 Years of age plus length of servicerendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|OBC-NCL||36 Years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|SC/ST||38 Years of age plus length of servicerendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband butnot remarried.||UR||35 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||38 Years of age|
|SC/ST||40 Years of age|
|Course Completed Act Apprentices applying for the posts for which minimum qualification is ITI/Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.||UR||33 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961 subject to maximumthree years.|
|OBC-NCL||36 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961 subject to maximumthree years.|
|SC/ST||38 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the|
Also Check: RRC Recruitment
Ques 3. Is There Any Fee Required for EC Railway Recruitment?
- Candidates (Unreserved Category) are required to pay fee of Rs.500/-and other Reserved Category need to pay fee of Rs.250/-either through online mode or through offline mode.
- Out of this fee of Rs 500 / Rs. 250 an amount of Rs 400 / Rs. 250 shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT for for East Central Railway Recruitment 2019.
Ques 4. What is Group D Salary?
Selected candidates will be paid impressive amount of salary as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 18000/- plus other allowances admissible time to time against for East Central Railway Recruitment 2019.
Get Details Of: Railway Salary Package
Ques 5. What is East Central Railway 2019 Recruitment Process?
Selection will be done on basis of following rounds:
Written Test Pattern:
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|General Awarenessand Current Affairs||20|
|Total No of Question||100|
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET):
- Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for PET is as under for East Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Male candidates||Female candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down ; and||Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.||Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.|
Medical Examination Requirements:
|Medical Standard||General Fitness||Visual Acuity for RRC Group D Recruitment|
|A-2||Physically fit in all respects|
|A-3||Physically fit in all respects|
|B-1||Physically fit in all respects|
Go Through Below Links
|Online Test For Railway||Railway Books|
|Railway Current Affairs||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
Ques 6. How to Fill East Central Railway Online Application Form?
- Go to official site of which is www.rrcecr.gov.in to apply for ECR Vacancies 2019
- Then go to “Important Information” section from home page
- Press “CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No. RRC-01/2019 (Recruitment for Various Posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix)” link.
- Then read the ECR Notification Carefully
- Thereafter hit on “Apply Online” link
- Fill East Central Railway Online Application Form
- Upload necessary documents and signature, photograph
- Pay up Application fees for ECR Recruitment
- At last press “submit” button and take a print out of East Central Railway Application Form for future use for East Central Railway Recruitment.
Read More About: Career In Railway Sector
East Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2019:
Applications are invited against East Central Railway Recruitment from the eligible and meritorious candidates to fill up 3536 vacant Posts of Group-D Candidates who wish to make their career in Railway Sector can apply against East Central Railway Group D Recruitment by submitting the application form through online procedure only.
Online Registration has been started against East Central Railway Advertisement. Interested candidates can fill East Central Railway Application Form on or before the last date that is 12-04-2019. Follow above provided steps to fill online form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Latest Recruitments|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|