East Central Railway Recruitment
With regards to the East Central Railway Recruitment, a Walk-in Interview notification is released. The notification conveys that a walk-in interview will be conducted to select the suitable candidates on contract basis for Specialist Doctors Jobs in Central cum Super Specialty Hospital, Patna.
The application process for Specialist Doctors Jobs will be conducted through offline mode. Willing contenders who fulfill the eligibility criteria for East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 can submit their applications to the Walk-in venue mentioned below in the page.
Highlights of the Page:
Retired IRMS Officers and Government Medical Officers who ensure the eligibility requirements can also apply for the Specialist Doctors Jobs. For proper guidelines in relation to East Central Railway Recruitment, check this page which is informatively designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Check Out: Latest Walkin
East Central Railway Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||East Central Railway|
|Post Name||Specialists Doctors|
|No. of Vacancy||07|
|Date and Time of Walk-in-Interview||28/06/2018 at 11:00 AM|
Essential Educational Qualification Required:
- The candidates applying for the East Central Railway Walk-in Interview must have a Degree/Diploma in the specialist Medical Fields.
- Secondly, they must be registered with Medical Council of India/ Medical Council of State.
Age Limit for Specialist Doctors Jobs:
- Age of the applicants for East Central Railway Specialist Doctors Jobs must not be above 50 years as calculated on 01/06/2018.
- For the retired IRMS Officers and Government Medical Officers, the age must not exceed 65 years as on 01/06/2018.
The following Age Relaxation is provided to the reserved categories:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- For OBC Candidates: 03 years
Salary Scale for East Central Railway Recruitment:
- The selected candidates will be offered a pay scale of Rs. 95,000/- per month for 1st year and Rs. 105,000/- per month for 2nd year and onwards.
- For the retired IRMS Officers and Government Medical Officers, the pay scale will be Rs. 46,000/- per month + Pension.
Read Here: Railway Salary Package
Candidates applying for Specialist Doctors Jobs in relation to the East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Walk-in Interview.
You have to reach to the Walk-in on time and submit the application form with other related documents attached. Remember to take the original certificates at the time of Walk-in Interview also.
Must Check Below Links for Interview:
Steps to Apply for East Central Railway 2018:
- Firstly, concerned candidates need to visit the official website of the East Central Railway organization that is www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, hit the ‘Hajipur HQ’ tab present on the menu bar.
- On the next page, press the ‘Personnel’ option available in the ‘Home’ column on the left side of the page.
- Now, on the new page hit on ‘Recruitment/Selection/Notification’, and then press the East Central Railway Recruitment notification which says “Walk-in-Interview” for engagement of Specialist Doctors on contract basis (ECR/HRD/Gaz/Med./CMP/2018 dt. 08.06.2018)”.
- A PDF of East Central Railway Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2018 will open on your computer screen. Go through the complete notification and ensure the eligibility factors.
- Then, download the prescribed format East Central Railway Recruitment Application form from the PDF file.
- Fill in the correct details in the Specialist Doctors Recruitment Application form and attach the self attested photocopies of supporting documents.
- Submit the application form at the Walk-in venue till10:30 A.M. on the date of the interview and also bring the original certificates at the time of the Walk-in Interview.
Also Get: More Railway Jobs
Walk-in Venue for East Central Railway Specialist Doctors Recruitment:
Willing candidates who have applied forSpecialist Doctors Jobs will have to reach the following address for the Walk-in Interview on time:
Central cum Super Specialty Hospital,
East Central Railway,
Date and Time of Walk-in Interview:
The walk-in interview will be held on 28/06/2018 at 11:00 am.
For more details regarding East Central Railway Recruitment, you can hit the official link of East Central Railway organization.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|East Central Railway Result||RRB Employment News|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Current Affairs|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Career In Railway Sector|
|Railway Books||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|