East Coast Railway Recruitment
A newest vacancy notification has been published in concerning with East Coast Railway Recruitment 2016. This association conducts Walk-in- Interview to assign proficient and endowed contenders for filling up the vacant posts of Group-C Inspector. Job seekers who want to be a part of this association can grab this big chance by attending the Walk-in- Interview on the particular date that is 26th Sept. 2016 with their applications. You are advised to stay connect with web portal to get latest updated information related to East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017.
Job hunters who are willing to appear in Interview need to bring their all the self- attested photocopies of documents/ testimonials as well as original documents and certificates for verification at the time of Interview. For rest information related to East Coast Railway Jobs you need to go through this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
East Coast Railway Recruitment
|Name of Organization||East Coast Railway|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview for other posts||26th Sept. 2016|
East Coast Railway Vacancy:
- Contenders who are going to apply for East Coast Railway Vacancies must possess Degree of B.Sc Chemistry from recognized University/ Institute.
- Appliers must have one Year Diploma of Health/ Sanitary Inspector Or one year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector which awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labours Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
Latest B.Sc Jobs For Candidates: Check Here
- Appliers must be between 18 years to 32 years in age as on 1st July 2016.
- The relaxation of 5 years in age will also be provided to ST community candidates.
Check Now: Upcoming Railway Jobs
- Appliers who will be recruited successfully will get an impressive and good amount of Rs. 20570/- per month.
- Other allowances will also be granted to appointed candidates time to time according to their performance and skills.
Mode of Assortment for East Coast Railway Careers:
- The selection panel of organization conducts Walk-in- Interview for the recruitment of appliers. So, appliers need to give their best presentation in Interview for final selection.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to appliers for attending the Interview.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to Apply?
- Firstly you need to log on to Official Website of association that is www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After that go to “News & Recruitment” tab presented in menu bar of home page.
- Now hit on “Recruitment Information” option
- A new page will be appeared with list of current openings on your computer screen.
- You need to choose suitable link related to the post for which you want to apply.
- Read complete notification carefully before applying.
- After reading necessary information you need prepare applications with complete information.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Now you need to appear in Interview on 26th Sept. 2016 with your applications to venue mentioned below.
- You should also bring your original documents/ testimonials at the time of Interview.
In the Office of Chief Medical Superintendent,
Divisional Railway Hospital, East Coast Railway,
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 26th Sept. 2016
Interested candidates can also check Official Link to get complete details related to East Coast Railway Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to get more upcoming career related notification on your time line.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Pattern||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Books|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|