East Coast Railway Recruitment
East Coast Railway has unfolded a job notification about East Coast Railway Recruitment. Competent and career oriented individuals may apply to fill up 1400 vacancies of Apprentice, Goods Guard, Typist and Assistant Station Master (ASM) Posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2016 must fill application form on or before closing date that is given below.
|Name of Post||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||1400|
|Last Date to apply online||25th January 2016|
|Computer Based Online Test Tentative Dates||March to May 2016|
Whole acknowledgement in concern to East Coast Railway Jobs such as Educational Qualification, Age limit, Salary Structure, Selection Procedure, process to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look on it and eligible candidates can apply against this notification till last date, stated below.
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
|Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist||59|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist||27|
|Assistant Station Master||207|
Candidates who are going to apply are required to possess Bachelor Degree in appropriate field from recognized university or institution. Participants want to apply for typist post should also possess Typing Proficiency in Hindi / English on Computer.
For Apprentice post selected participants will be offered Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- and for all other post selected candidates will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month as salary
Candidates must not be below 18 years and more exceed from 32 years in age as on 01. 01. 2016. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Interested candidates from SC/ ST/ EX- Servicemen / women / minorities category, having income less than Rs. 50,000/-, don’t required to pay fee.
- Other candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- either through online mode using debit card or internet banking or by SBI Branch or any other computerized post office after downloading a pre- printed challan/ pay-in-slip.
Interested candidates have to appear following rounds that will be organized by selection panel of East Coast Railway.
- Computer based test
- Skill (Typing) Test
- Aptitude Test
How to Apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment:
- First of all, job hunters need to visit the Official Website of association that is www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then go to “News & Recruitment” tab available in menu bar of home page.
- Select “Recruitment Information” option and list of current openings will appear on your computer screen.
- Hit appropriate link related to the post you are willing to apply for.
- Read complete notification before applying.
- Fill online application form carefully with required necessary and crucial information.
- Upload your pass port size photo and signature and pay fee.
- Take hard copy of application form for future reference.
- Last Date to apply online: 25th January 2016
- Computer Based Online Test Tentative Dates: March to May 2016
Read Official Notice for getting further details regarding East Coast Railway Recruitment 2016. By using CTRL+D, you can bookmark this page and get latest updated firstly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On