East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014
- East Coast Railway has circulated a notification for different posts in Sports Quota 46 Vacancies. Skilled and active candidates may apply for these positions.
- Interested and qualified job hunters can send duly filled application form in prescribed format that must be reached on or before 27th January 2014 by 05:00 pm. Application by the far flung area candidates must be submitted by 11th February 2014 by 05:00 pm.
- Other details about this notification of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014 are given below by the recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
East Coast Railway
Total no. of vacancy
Name of the post
Who may apply for?
- To apply for this recruitment applicants should be 10th class pass or ITI from any affiliated board.
- But to apply for grade pay Rs. 2800/- you must have any degree.
- Job fighter’s age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Relaxation in the age for reserved category and ex-serviceman will be provided as per the government rules.
Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- with different GP.
You should pay fee in form of Indian postal order from any post office drawn in favour of “Assistant personal officer (recruitment), east coast railway, Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Fee for GP Rs. 2400/- and Rs. 2800/ is Rs. 60/-.
- For GP Rs. 1800/-, Rs. 1900/- and Rs. 2000/ fee is Rs. 40/-.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Medical Fitness, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Interview and Written Test.
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
How to apply?
- You have to send the application form on or before the last date to apply.
- Application forms complete in all respect along with necessary certificates/documents and pass port size photographs should be reached at the address given below:
“Assistant Personal Officer (Recruitment),
East Coast Railway Headquarters,
Office Of The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell,
2nd Floor, South Block,
Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017”
Dates to keep in mind
- Final Date of receipt of applications: 27th January 2014 by 05:00 pm.
- Closing Date to far flung areas may apply by: 11th February 2014 by 05:00 pm.
Note: Open The Official Website.