East Coast Railway Recruitment 2013
- East Coast Railway has disclosed a recruitment notice for different posts in its divisions and workshops. Willing candidates for group D post in railway may apply regarding East Coast Railway Recruitment 2013.
- You need to send the application form in prescribed format that should be reached latest by the 11-11-2013. Application by the far flung area candidates must be submitted by the 25-11-2013.
- Other details about this notification of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2013 are given below by the recruitmentresult.com:
Name of organisation
East Coast Railway
Total no. of vacancy
Name of the post and vacancy
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
Who may apply for?
To apply for this recruitment applicants should be 10th class pass or ITI from any affiliated board.
As on the 01-01-2014, job fighter’s age should be between 18 to 33 years. Relaxation in the age for reserved category and ex-serviceman will be provided as per the government rules.
Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1800/-
You should pay amount of Rs. 100/- in form of Indian postal order from any post office drawn in favour of “Assistant personal officer (recruitment), east coast railway, Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Medical Fitness, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Interview and Written Test.
How to apply?
You have to send the application form on or before the last date to apply. Application forms complete in all respect along with necessary certificates/documents and pass port size photographs should be reached at the address given below:
“Assistant Personal Officer (Recruitment),
East Coast Railway Headquarters,
Office Of The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell,
2nd Floor, South Block,
Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017”
Date to keep in mind
- Last Date of receipt of applications is 11-11-2013.
- Candidates belonging to far flung areas may apply till the 25-11-2013.
Note: Open The Official Website.