East Coast Railway Recruitment
You can apply for 320 TGT/PGT/Goods Guard/JE/TC Posts released under East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019. The application process for ECR Recruitment is running now. Interested and eligible contenders must apply for East Coast Rail Vacancies before the closing dates stated below.
|Download East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification|
|Goods Guard/JE/TC & Other Posts||Download Here|
|TGT and PGT Posts with Application Format||Download PDF|
|Apply Online Link for Goods Guard/JE/TC Posts||Apply Here|
|East Coast Railway Official Link||Press Here|
Highlights of ECR Recruitment 2019
|Authority Name||East Coast Railway (ECR)|
|Name of the posts||TGT/PGT/Goods Guard/JE/TC & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||320|
|Last Date to apply for Goods Guard/JE/TC Posts||14-05-2019|
|Walk-in Date for TGT/PGT Posts||28-05-2019|
|Official Website||rrcbbs.org.in / eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in|
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019
Q1: East Coast Railway Vacancy 2019:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||48|
|East Coast Railway Teaching Vacancies|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||03|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT-Odia Medium)||03|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT-English Medium)||04|
|Total East Coast Railway Vacancy||320|
Category-wise Distribution of ECR Goods Guard/JE/TC Posts:
|Total ECR Vacancy||310|
Grab Now: 11000 Latest Railway Vacancies
Q2: What is the Nationality/Citizenship?
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Q3: What is the required qualification for East Coast Railway Jobs 2019?
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist||12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent|
|Technician-III||Matriculation with either National Trade Certificate (NTC)|
or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by
National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the
|12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent|
|Goods Guard||Degree from recognized University and its equivalent|
|JE||Three years Diploma in respective Engineering or B.Sc.|
in concerned Engineering of three years duration or (b)
a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of
|PGT||02 years’ integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. or Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks;|
B.Ed. and proficiency in teaching in Hindi & English Media
|TGT||Graduation & 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education or equivalent;|
Passed TET and competence to teach through the medium as required
|TGT (Sanskrit)||BA with Sanskrit or its equivalent|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q4: What is the maximum Age limit for East Coast Railway Bharti?
For ECR Goods Guard/JE/TC Recruitment:
- General candidates: 42 years
- OBC candidates: 45 Years
- SC/ST candidates: 47 Years
For ECR PGT/TGT Vacancy:
18 to 65 years as on 24-04-2019
Q5: What is the East Coast Railway Salary Structure?
|Post Name||Pay Level||Pay Band|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||3||21700|
Monthly Remuneration for East Coast Railway PGT/TGT Recruitment shall be decided as per the Norms of Recruitment Authority.
Q6: Explain the East Coast Railway Selection Process?
For ECR Goods Guard/JE/TC Vacancies:
- COMPUTER BASED TEST(CBT)
- Typing Skill Test (TST) for the posts Junior Clerk cum Typist,
- Document Verification/Medical examination
The examination duration and number of questions for CBT are indicated below:
- Exam Duration in Minutes: 90mins
- Total No of Questions: 100
- Question will be from General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning and Technical questions
- There will be negative marking
- Exam will be conducted by RRC/Bhubaneswar
START Now: Online Test For Railway
Typing Skill Test (TST):
Candidates should be able to type 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Personal Computer only without editing tools and spell check facility
Selection criteria for ECR TGT/PGT Recruitment:
- Walk-in Interview
Check Here: Railway Interview Tips By Toppers
Q7: How to Apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019?
If applying for Goods Guard/JE/TC Posts:
- You need to visit the official website that is rrcbbs.org.in to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification 2019.
- From home page of official site, applicants have to hit on “GDCE Notification” link.
- A new page will be displayed with East Coast Railway Notification PDF file having instructions.
- Go through the East Coast Railway Notification carefully
- After reading complete instructions carefully from East Coast Railway Advertisement revisit home page and hit on “GDCE Online Application” link.
- Upload all the required documents, scanned photograph, and signature along with the application form.
- At last hit the submit button and take a print out of duly filled application form for future use.
If Applying for ECR PGT / TGT Jobs 2019:
- Visit the official website of East Coast Railway that is eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the homepage, move your cursor towards ‘Recruitment Info’ tab in the menu bar and select “Announcements’ option from the dropped down list.
- Further press “Recruitment Information” option that is available at the left side of current page.
- The page will display latest ECR Railway Vacancies.
- Select the following East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification link:
Walk-in-Interview for vacant posts of Teachers in Mixed Higher Secondary School/Khurda Road
- The official East Coast Railway Notification PDF will be opened in front of you.
- Go through the ECR Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Now download the application format contained in the same PDF.
- Fill in all the details in East Coast Railway Application Form 2019.
- Reach the Walk-in venue on given time with the Application and all the supporting documents in original and self-attested photocopies.
East Coast Railway Official Website – Get Here
Mixed Higher Secondary School / Khurda Road,
Q8: What are the Important Dates?
|For ECR Goods Guard/JE/TC Recruitment|
|Opening of online registration of Applications||15-04-2019|
|Closing of online registration of Applications||14-05-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|For ECR PGT/TGT Recruitment|
|Date of Walk-in Interview||28-05-2019|
|Reporting Time for Registration of Applications||09:30 Hours|
|Closing time of Registrations||11:00 Hours|
Subscribe Now For: Free Job Updates
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited for filling up 310 posts of Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist, Technician-III, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Engineer under General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) whereas walk-in interview is going to be organized for filling up 10 PGT and TGT posts in Mixed Higher Secondary School/Khurda Road under East Coast Railway Recruitment.
Individuals who are going to hired for Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist, Technician-III, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Engineer ( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecom) will be provided salary in Level – 2, 3, 5 & 6 of 7th CPC over East Coast Railway respectively.
Stay connected with this page to get latest updates regarding East Coast Railway Vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||List of RRB|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Selection Procedure|