East Coast Railway Recruitment
East Coast Railway has unfolded vacancy notification titled as East Coast Railway Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young candidates to fill the vacant posts of Health & Malaria Inspector. Candidates who are seeking for career growth in East Coast Railway they may attend walk in interview after ensuring their eligibility. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018.
- East Coast Railway Recruitment for Group C & D Vacancy
- East Coast Railway Recruitment for Sportsperson Jobs
East Coast Railway has released application form which the candidates have to carry with them during walk in interview round. Interview is going to be held on 11.01.2018 at 11 AM. Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the vacant posts and for ensuring eligibility, candidates have to follow the below mentioned guidelines. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get relevant details of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||East Coast Railway|
|Post name||Health & Malaria Inspector|
|Walk in date||11.01.2018 at 11 AM|
Health & Malaria Inspector: 15
Candidates who are going to apply for East Coast RailwayHealth & Malaria Inspector Jobs shall possess BSC Chemistry with one year diploma of Health & Sanitary Inspector and National Trade Certificate.
Age of the candidates applying for East Coast RailwayHealth & Malaria Inspector Vacancies must be 18-31 years as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for East Coast RailwayHealth & Malaria Inspector Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 20570/- as their per month salary offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in walk in interview which is going to be conducted by the selection authority of the organization.
Steps to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of East Coast Railway that is www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to news and recruitments tab in above menu bar
- Now on reaching new page hit on “Tap Here For KUR DIVISION Rectt” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just press “Engagement for Health & Malaria Inspector in Group ‘C” on contract basis at DRH/KUR: WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” link
- This will redirect you to a new page; just go through the eligibility details
- If you satisfy eligibility norms, then download application form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill it with required details and also attach Xerox copy of relevant documents
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for Health & Malaria Inspector”
- At last appear for walk in interview carrying all the documents
Get Here>> East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification
Walk in date and time:
11.01.2018 at 11 AM
Walk in venue:
Office of Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer
East coast Railway, khurda road
Post jatni dist. Khorda
Pin- 752050 Odisha
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Orissa
Candidates can check out this Official Link to get complete details of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Railway Salary Package|
East Coast Railway Recruitment
It’s time to be the part of one of the seventeen railway zones of Indian Railways through East Coast Railway Recruitment!!! Energetic and dedicated contenders are invited through online mode for 08 vacant vacancies of Sportsperson/Sports and Guide posts. Job entrants can grab latest East Coast Railway Notification by filling application form as registration process will be begun from 18/11/2017, also you can take help from the guidelines stated below. So hurry up, apply East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 before the deadline that is 18/12/2017.
Being the part of this reputed organization is not that much easy as applicants have to appear in recruitment rounds that are written test and scouting skill assessment which will be organized under the direct supervision of selection committee. Scroll down this page to grab the complete info related to East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 which is specified by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||East Coast Railway|
|Last date to apply||18/12/2017|
East Coast Railway Vacancy & Salary Details
|Post name||No. of vacancies||Grade Pay Rs.|
|Erstwhile Group D||06||1800/-|
Get Here: Latest Recruitments
Qualification required for ECR Recruitment:
Aspirants have to hold 12th certificate or its equivalent examination with aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university or institute to apply against East Coast Railway Group C jobs and 10th standard certificate or ITI from recognized board plus NAC certificated for East Coast Railway Group D jobs.
You can also Check:
Age limitation for ECR Vacancy:
Candidates have to satisfy age norms that are required for East Coast Railway Job which is given in the below table according to the particular categoery:
|Group C||18-28 years||18-31 years||18-33 years|
|Erstwhile Group D||18-31 years||18-34 years||18-36 years|
Application Fee for ECR Jobs:
Candidates need to deposit the application fees as given below:
|For all candidates except those mentioned below||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ST, Ex. Servicemen, person with disability women, Minority||Rs.250/-|
Written test will be designed the best aspirants for East Coast Railway vacancies and those who score minimum 35% marks in the written test will get opportunity to participate in scouting skill assessment round. Also, selection will also depend on the basis of applier’s qualification and experience.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Select “News and Recruitment” tab from the menu bar of the home page
- Select app link according to the post you want to apply and after that read East Coast Railway notification till end.
- Download East Coast Railway application form and fill it with all required details.
- Attach required documents/certificates as per the requirement with ECR application form
- Put it in an envelope and send it to the postal address which is stated below.
Check Here: Latest 5000 Railway Jobs
Principal Financial Advisor,
East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar
- Registration Process will be begun from: 18/11/2017
- Last date to Apply: 18/12/2017
Candidates who want to attain more info related to East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017–2018, can get through this Official Link.
East Coast Railway Recruitment
East Coast Railway has dispatched a vacancy notification titled as East Coast Railway Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the 21 vacant posts of Sportsperson. Those sports candidates who are looking for jobs in railway sector they must apply for this latest railway opportunity. Candidates can grab more information regarding East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page.
East Coast Railway is inviting candidates to fill application forms to grab the employment opportunity. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization to check the eligibility and if he/she satisfy eligibility norms then they can follow the below stated steps to download and send application form through post before the last date that is 18/12/2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||East Coast Railway|
|Number of vacancy||21|
|Last date to Apply||18/12/2017|
Sportsperson: 21 Vacancies
Candidates who are going to apply for East Coast Railway Sportsperson Vacancy must possess Graduate and Post Graduate Degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute. Candidates should also posses sport certificates in relevant game.
Age of the candidates applying for East Coast Railway Sportsperson Jobs shall be more than 18 years and less than 25 years. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for East Coast Railway Sportsperson Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-, Rs. 2000/-, Rs.2400/-, Rs. 2800/- salary as offered by the organization.
General and OBC Category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- through proper channel. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. But firstly candidates will get shortlisted through screening of application forms.
You May Read This:
Steps to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to fill East Coast Railway Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to News and Recruitment Tab in above menu bar
- Now on reaching new page hit the suitable link of the post you wish to apply for
- After that it will redirect you to a new page and there you have to ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then download the application form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details and also attach Xerox copy of relevant documents
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe with “Application to the posts for…”
- At last send the application at below stated postal address.
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment)
2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan,
Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017
You can also Check: Latest Jobs in Orissa
Last date to send applications: 18/12/2017
Candidates who want to gather more details of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 can go through this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D. Candidates can also type their comment in below comment box for any query or doubts related to this post. Our experts will try to solve your queries.