East Coast Railway Recruitment
So as to hire the eligible candidates on the 2555 unoccupied positions of Assistant & Others, East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification has been released. Those, aspirants who are concerned to apply for ECR Recruitment 2019, must submit the application form before the last date that is 12-04-2019.
|East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|East Coast Railway Recruitment Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|East Coast Railway Official Link||Press Here|
Highlights of ECR Recruitment 2019:
|Authority Name||East Coast Railway|
|Name of the posts||Assistant & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||2555|
|Last Date to apply||12-04-2019|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:|
|(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)||23-04-2019|
|(b) SBI Challan||18-04-2019|
|(c) Post Office Challan||18-04-2019|
|Final submission of Applications||26-04-2019|
|Exam Date||Sep/Oct 2019|
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019
Q1: East Coast Railway Vacancy Details:
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
|Total ECR Vacancy||2555|
Detailed East Coast Railway Vacancy:
|ASSISTANT C and W||55|
|ASSISTANT DEPOT (STORES)||7|
|ASSISTANT LOCO SHED (DIESEL)||39|
|ASSISTANT LOCO SHED (ELECTRICAL)||25|
|ASSISTANT OPERATIONS (ELECTRICAL)||7|
|ASSISTANT SIGNAL and TELECOM||87|
|ASSISTANT TRACK MACHINE||223|
|ASSISTANT TL and AC||5|
|ASSISTANT TL and AC (WORKSHOP)||45|
|TRACK MAINTAINER GRADE IV||1227|
|Total East Coast Railway Vacancy||2555|
11000 Latest Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
Q2: What is the Nationality/Citizenship?
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Q3: What is the required qualification for East Coast Railway Jobs 2019?
Candidates must be 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT to apply for East Coast Railway 2019 Recruitment.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Q4: What is the Age Limit for East Coast Railway Bharti?
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
|Age relaxation 2019|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3|
|PwD OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||13|
Q5: What is the East Coast Railway Salary Structure?
Selected candidates will get best salary according to the 7th pay commission.
Know Here: Railway Salary Package
Q6: What is the ECR Examination Fee?
|For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl.No.2||Rs.500/-|
|For PwBD / Female /Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class.*This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank chargesas applicable on appearing in CBT.||Rs.250/-|
Q7: Modes of Payment of Fee?
- SBI Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI.
- Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of Computerized Post Office.
Q8: Explain the East Coast Railway Selection Process?
- Computer Based Test(s)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
The examination duration and number of questions for CBT are indicated below:
- Exam Duration in Minutes: 90mins
- Total No of Questions: 100
|No of Questions (each of 1 mark) from|
|General Science||Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awarenessand Current Affairs|
Read Also: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET):
|Male candidates||Female candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down ; and||Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.||Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.|
Medical Standards For The Posts:
|Medical Standard||Visual Acuity|
|A-2||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses(no fogging test) Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 without glasses and|
|A-3||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 2D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses|
|B-1||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D), Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required|
|B-2||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Binocular Vision etc.|
|C-1||Distant Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.|
|C-2||Distant Vision: 6/12, NIL with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn. 0.6 combined with or without glasses where reading or close work is required.|
Check Now: Railway Medical Standards
Q9: How to fill East Coast Railway Online Application Form 2019?
- You need to visit the official website that is rrcbbs.org.in to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification 2019.
- From home page of official site, applicants have to follow “Employment Notifications” link.
- After that Press on suitable link regarding East Coast Railway Group D Recruitment 2019.
- A new page will be displayed with East Coast Railway Notification PDF file having instructions.
- After reading complete instructions carefully from East Coast Railway Group D Advertisement fill the ECR Online Application Form.
- Upload all the required documents, scanned photograph, and signature along with the application form.
- At last hit the submit button and take a print out of duly filled application form for future use.
Check Details Of: RRC Recruitment
Q10: What are the Important Dates?
|Date of Publication||23-02-2019|
|Opening of online registration of Applications||12-03-2019 at 17.00 hrs.|
|Closing of online registration of Applications||12-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:|
|(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)||23-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|(b) SBI Challan||18-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
|(c) Post Office Challan||18-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
|Final submission of Applications||26-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentative schedule: September-October 2019|
For more details about East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019, you need to hit this Official Link. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates regarding East Coast Railway Vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Current Affairs|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Recruitment Boards in India|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Online Test For Railway||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|