East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014-2015
East Coast Railway has issued a notification as East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014 for filling up the Medical Officer vacancies. Eligible aspirants may apply for East Coast Railway vacancies by filling the application form and bring it at the time of interview.
Interested and eligible job hunters who want to clutch this opportunity they must attend the walk-In interview which will be held on different dates at the specified venue. Other appropriate details about East Coast Railway jobs 2014 like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who are willing to apply must be minimum MBBS Degree recognized by the Indian Medical Council and with registration in Indian Medical Council or in possession of valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils of India after completion of one year compulsory, rotatory Internship.
- Age limitation of the applicants should not exceed 50 years of Age.
- 5 years of age relaxation will be given to the SC / ST category candidates and three years for OBC category aspirants.
- For retired Railway Doctor, retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government Age up to 65 years.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in the Walk-In interview.
How To Apply:
- Capable job seekers may attend the walk-In Interview along with original academic and professional certificates with one additional copy of all the attested testimonials, two passport size photographs.
- SC, ST and OBC candidates should bring their latest caste certificate (original with Xerox copy) issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format
- Applicants must reach for the Walk-In at the below mentioned Venue on the proper dates.
Walk-In Venue and Date:
|Venue of “Walk-in-interview||Date and time|
|Ofice of the CPO, 2nd Flor, South Block, ECoR Sadan, BHUBANESWAR||14th October 2014|
|Railway Health Unit, Srikakulam||21st October 2014|
|Divisional Railway Hospital Sambalpur||3rd November 2014|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For further details must check the Official Notification.