East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014
East Coast Railway has issued an advertisement as East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014 against Scouts and Guides Quota for the Year 2014-15. Eligible and talented job hunters may apply for various vacancies.
Aspirants who are eager to build their career in the government sector they must apply buy sending the properly filled application form at the particular address on or before 21st July 2014.
The entire details related to this acknowledgment such as eligibility criteria, application procedure etc are well mentioned by the squad of recruitmnetresult.com.
Name Of The Organization:
East Coast Railway
Name Of The Post:
Scouts and Guides Quota
Type Of Announcement:
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies & Grade Pay||Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|Scouts & Guides Quota||(Grade Pay Rs.1900/-||02||PB-1 Rs.5200-20200/-|
|Grade Pay Rs.1800/-||06|
- Aspirants should be a President’s Scout / Guide’ Ranger /Rover.
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts Organization for at least 3 (Three) years in the recent past and should continue to be active. (Certificate of active membership should be signed by DOC, Scouts/Guides and countersigned by District Commissioner, Scouts/Guides of respective Scouts Districts.)
- Should have attended at least one event at National level and one or two events at State level.
- For Grade Pay Rs.1900/- Posts: UR – 18 to 30 Years, OBC – 18 to 33 Years, SC/ST – 18 to 35 Years.
- For Grade Pay Rs.1800/- Posts: UR – 18 to 33 Years, OBC – 18 to 36 Years, SC/ST – 18 to 38 Years.
|Written Test – Consists of 50 Objective Type Questions relating to Scouts and Guides Organization and its Activities||50|
|Personal Test / Interview – From amongst those who secure a minimum 35% Marks in the Written Test, Candidates equal to 5 Times the number of notified vacancies will be called for Personality Test / Interview||15|
|Scouts / Guides Qualifications – Over and above the minimum prescribed as eligibility Condition||35|
|Total Marks =||100|
- Examination fee of Rs.40/- will be paid by general and OBC Male Candidates.
- Reserved, Ex-Serviceman, Physically Challenged, Women and Minority Candidates are exempted from fee.
|Candidates applying for the posts indicated Against unit||IPO should be drawn in favour of||Payable at|
|ECoRHqs||FA&CAO, East Coast Railway||Bhubaneshwar|
|WAT||Sr.DFM, Khurda Road Division, East Coast Railway||Jatni|
|KUR||Sr.DFM, Sambalpur Division, East Coast Railway||Sambalpur|
|SBP||Sr.DFM, Waltair Division, East Coast Railway||Visakhapatnam|
How to Apply?
Applicants who are willing to apply they must fill the application form as in prescribed manner should attach all the Xerox copies of the particulars One recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application form enclosed in an envelope super scribe as “Application for the post of —“and send to the address of your nearest East Coast Railway Unit.
|ECoRHqs||The Assistant Personal Officer (Recruitment), 2nd floor, south Block, Rail Sadan, PO –Mancheswar, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha-751017|
|WAT||The Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer, East Coast Railway, Khurda Road Division, Po-Jatni, District-Khudra, Odisha-752050|
|KUR||The Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer, East Coast Railway, Sambalpur Division, PO-Modipara, Sambalpur, Odisha-768002|
|SBP||The Divisional Personnel Officer, East Coast Railway, PO-Dondaparthy, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530004|
Closing date: 21st July 2014
Latest Information About Railway
Note: for more details must check the Official Link.