English is one of the most used languages in the world. If you want to get success in any field and have a good command over English, you will be given preference. Here we will provide you some tips to improve your English.
- Only a good listener can be a good learner and speaker. So try to listen, either its English news or movies or a lecture.
- Try to notice how they pronounce words, and try to correct yourselves afterwards.
- If you want to speak English fluently, then exercise your tongue. Just take an English magazine or newspaper and read the articles loudly and pronounce correctly.
- If you are not sure about pronunciation then use Oxford Dictionary or find it on internet.
- If you perform the last step daily for half an hour for one month, you will get rid of hesitation in speaking English.
- Try to speak to your teachers, lectures or professors in English. Don’t leave any opportunity of speaking in English.
Improve your vocabulary:
- Vocabulary is one of the most important parts of any language. You can only express your thoughts into words if you know enough words.
- So try to learn new words on daily basis. You can never learn all words, so keep this practice going on.
- Good grammar is very important in both, writing and speaking.
- However it’s a basic thing that you learn in school, but never hesitate in correcting your error. Ask some expert if you feel that your sentence is not correct.
- MTI is Mother Tongue Influence.
- MTI means a Bangali will speak English in his own accent, and a Punjabi in his own, but none of them is correct. It’s due to the influence of their mother tongue. A better speaker always speaks a language in its original accent.
- Original accent of English is the way the people of UK speak, as English originated from there. So either learn it yourself by being a good listener or join some coaching classes.
Write and Read loudly:
- If you perform this step, it will correct your grammar and improve your speaking skill.
- While writing you have to concentrate on grammar, and when you read your own passage you will find your own mistakes. So it’s a two in one process. So can choose any topic of your interest to do it