English is one of the most used languages in the world. If you want to get success in any field and have a good command over English, you will be given preference. Here we will provide you some tips to improve your English.
- Listen carefully: Only a good listener can be a good learner and speaker. So try to listen, either its English news or movies or a lecture. Try to notice how they pronounce words, and try to correct yourselves afterwards.
- Read Loudly: If you want to speak English fluently, then exercise your tongue. Just take an English magazine or newspaper and read the articles loudly and pronounce correctly. If you are not sure about pronunciation then use Oxford Dictionary or find it on internet.
- Don’t Hesitate: If you perform the last step daily for half an hour for one month, you will get rid of hesitation in speaking English. Try to speak to your teachers, lectures or professors in English. Don’t leave any opportunity of speaking in English.
- Improve your vocabulary: Vocabulary is one of the most important parts of any language. You can only express your thoughts into words if you know enough words. So try to learn new words on daily basis. You can never learn all words, so keep this practice going on. Improve your Vocabulary
- Improve Grammar: Good grammar is very important in both, writing and speaking. However it’s a basic thing that you learn in school, but never hesitate in correcting your error. Ask some expert if you feel that your sentence is not correct. Download Study Material .
- Remove MTI: MTI is Mother Tongue Influence. MTI means a Bangali will speak English in his own accent, and a Punjabi in his own, but none of them is correct. It’s due to the influence of their mother tongue. A better speaker always speaks a language in its original accent. Original accent of English is the way the people of UK speak, as English originated from there. So either learn it yourself by being a good listener or join some coaching classes.
- Write and Read loudly: If you perform this step, it will correct your grammar and improve your speaking skill. While writing you have to concentrate on grammar, and when you read your own passage you will find your own mistakes. So it’s a two in one process. So can choose any topic of your interest to do it.