Top 15 English Improvement Tips
In this modern era, people find hardest to learn or cram English language but, it’s not true. Read below Top 15 English Improvement Tips and Improve English Skills Today in 15 Minute. Yes! Read below effective strategies that may help you to learn English vocabulary and grammar well, and help you to tackle the English language so that you may finds easy to improve fluency with English in all aspects.
More often may people make one mistake and that is they put efforts to study grammar rather than concentration the conversational English. Here we will provide you some tips to improve your English; So, just to become a good English speaker you always need to remember to focus on actually conversing but not only memorizing rules of English to speak….
Top 15 English Improvement Tips
There are so many different ways to practice English, few top ones are below we’ve talk about;
#1 Listen Carefully:
- Always try to listen, either its English news or movies or a lecture, because Good listener are good learner and speaker.
- Try to notice how pronouncing way and try to correct yourselves afterwards.
#2 Read Loudly:
- Take an English magazine or newspaper; read the articles loudly and pronounce correctly. Do, some exercise your tongue.
- Use Oxford Dictionary or find it on internet for knowing better pronunciation.
Read Here: Common English Error in Essay Writing
#3 Ways to Pronounce:
- When you learn a new word, learn how to pronounce it correctly.
- Use dictionaries specifically to say a word correctly.
#4 Don’t Hesitate:
- Perform daily for half an hour for one month without hesitation.
- Try to speak to your teachers or professors in English…
#5 Improve Your Vocabulary:
- You can only express your thoughts into words if you know enough words, so Vocabulary is important.
- Try to learn new words on daily basis, keep practice going on.
Must Read This: Tips for Strong Vocabulary
#6 Improve Grammar:
- Grammar must be good in both, writing and speaking.
- As it’s a basic thing and never hesitate in correcting your error.
- Ask some expert if you feel that your sentence is not correct.
#7 Remove MTI:
- Well, MTI stands for Mother Tongue Influence, mostly people speak different languages in their own way…
- It means that a Punjabi person will speak English in his/her own accent, and a Punjabi in his own, but none of them is correct.
Do You Know? Tips to Speak Fluent English Confidently
#8 Write and Read loudly:
- If you perform this step, it will correct your grammar and improve your speaking skill.
- While writing you have to concentrate on grammar, and when you read you actually find your own mistakes.
- So choose any topic of your interest and do practice…
#9 Improves your English writing skills:
- Writing essays and paragraphs using appropriate language helps you improving your writing skills.
- Proficient-level learners can practice using referencing words and discourse markers to structure their writing and develop their written fluency.
You Must Know: How To Improve Communication Skills
#10 Try a practice test:
- There are so many online sites where you may take practice test and help you to achieve your academic and professional goals.
- Find out if you are ready as this will build your confidence and develop your exam technique.
#11 Use audio books:
- Choose an interesting audio book, take the original text and read chapter one and then start listening to it.
- This approach will also help you make the connection between how English words sound and how they are written.
Read Also: Ways to Communicate Without Hesitation
#12 Listen and Answer, Not Repeat:
- Use Listen & Answer Mini-Story Lessons
- In each Mini-Story Lesson, a speaker tells a short simple story.
- As this will teach you to think quickly in English
#13 Only Use Good English Lessons or Materials:
- Use only good English materials as you’ll understand better.
- Use real magazines, audio articles; Learn Real English and Listen only to real English
Check Here: Top English Speaking Institutes
#14 the Most Important Rule: ‘Listen First’:
- Listening, listening and listening. Don’t read textbooks but Listen to English.
- You must listen to UNDERSTAND English and try to listen to English every day.
#15 Slow & Deep Learning Will Be Best:
- Learn deeply and speak easily but go slow with this.
- The secret to speaking easily is to learn every word & phrase deeper and deeper.
- To speak English easily repeat each lesson many times.
Do You Know? How to Prepare for English
The aim of this article is to provide you an ultimate guide about Improve English Skills. Want to share your views?? Say it in comments….
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|English Language Quiz||Vocabulary Quiz|
|Better English Speaking Skills||English Grammar Quiz|
|Online Quiz for Students||Synonyms Online Practice Test|
|One Word Substitution Quiz||How To Find Online Study Material|