Maharashtra Government has declared a notification for the escholarship for the students. Maharashtra government offers many escholarships to the student every year. The main objective of this escholarship is to fulfil the dreams of students for higher education.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj scholarship is one of the best example of escholarship which is give to the students every year who have scored highest marks in SSC examination.
Interested and eligible students who have to desire to go for higher education may apply for this escholarship. For applying escholarship students have to download the application form 2013.
For complete details of scholarship of Maharashtra Government is given below by the recuitmentresult.com:
Desired students for escholarship need to send their application form online. This is the golden opportunity for all students who are eligible for this escholarship and want to do higher study. So don’t miss it and get ready for applying.
- For being eligible for this escholarship students must have 75% marks in all subjects in SSC examination.
- It is mandatory that students must be from Maharashtra.
- Students who have appeared for CBSE/ICSC board may also apply for this escholarship.
Online applications are available on the official website of the Maharashtra Government. Interested students may download the application form 2013. First of all for registration students will have to create the user account.
Instructions for creating user account:
- Visit at the official website of the Maharashtra Government that is escholarship.maharashtra.gov.in
- Press on the button name register.
- If you are an existing member please login with user name and password.
- For ‘new account’ select your account type and create user name and password and all details that are required.
- Select new ‘application form’ in case if you are existing member then select renew and fill the details like name in English and Marathi, gender, religion etc.
- You may printout the application form.
Note: for full information you may visit at the Official Advertisement of Maharashtra Government.