ESIC Delhi Recruitment
All young and well educated job searchers can make their career as there are various job openings in Delhi. Notice as ESIC Delhi Recruitment has been circulated for filling up Specialists / SR Jobs. Walk-in Interview will be conducted on 25/07/2017 for getting selection in Employees state Insurance Corporation. Interested candidates can apply against ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017 by filling application form before the last dates that is well mentioned below on this web page.
This page includes:
To apply for the required posts, contenders need to satisfy all eligibility norms that are required for Employees state Insurance Corporation Recruitment that are well mentioned on below section of this page. To grab other related facts regarding ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down the page, well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
|Organization Name||Employees state Insurance Corporation|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||Check Below|
ESIC Delhi Vacancies Details:
|Name of position||No. of posts|
|Contractual Senior Resident|
Candidates who wish to apply against above mentioned vacant positions of ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017, they are required to hold Post graduate degree or Diploma or MBBBS with PG Degree in concerned specialty from recognized University or institution. Experience in relevant field will be given preference.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
- Applicants for ESIC Recruitment should satisfy age criteria required that is one should be not more than 35 years as on 25/0/2017 for Senior Resident post and candidates should not be more than 45 years as on 25/0/2017 of age for Contractual Senior Resident and Surgery post. Candidates applying against Part Time Contractual Specialist positions should be not exceeding 64 years as on 25/07/2017.
- Shortlisted job appliers in recruitment rounds for ESIC Delhi Jobs will get impressive and handsome amount of salary structure for particular post that is:
- For ESIC SR Recruitment and also for contractual SR posts, candidates will get PB-3 with GP 6600/- plus other allowances per months admissible time to time.
- For Full Time Contractual Specialist: candidates will get PB-3 with GP 6600/-
- For Part Time Contractual Specialist: Rs.40000 per month plus Rs.1000/- per extra sessions of 2 hours and Rs.8000/- admissible.
Official Notification >> ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017–2018
Appliers belonging to general and OBC category are required to pay application fees of Rs.300 and for SC/ST candidates, fees requirement is 75 which should be deposited in the form of demand draft in the favour of ESI Fund A/c no. 01.
Appliers for ESIC Specialists / SR Jobs will get shortlisted on the basis of their performance in walk-in-interview which will be organized by the selection panel of organization on scheduled dates.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Procedure to apply for ESIC Delhi Job Openings
- First of all, you have to log on to official website that is esic.nic.in.
- After visiting the web page of organization, move your cursor towards right side of homepage and select “What’s New” section.
- On pressing that link, a new page will be displayed on your screen with various vacant vacancies and you need to select app link according to your post.
- In few seconds, details and guidelines regarding ESIC vacancies will display on your computer screen in front of you. Go through it vigilantly.
- After that prepare application form and get ready with all required documents/certificates, along with 2 recent passport size photographs.
Employees state Insurance Corporation Hospital, Okhala
Sree Ma Anandmayee Marg, New Delhi-20
Walk-Interview Date & Venue:
- Date: 25/07/2017
- Time: 9:00 A.M to 11:00 P.M
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
For more details regarding ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through this Official Site link and for regular updates stay connected with this portal of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Recruitment||ESIC Admit Card|
|ESIC Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates|