ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation has depicted a job notice related to ESIC Delhi Recruitment. For this concern, corporation is going to conduct a walk-in interview for filling up 24 posts of Consultant Hospital Manager & Consultant Manager. Eligible applicants who wish to build their career in government sector may apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016. Individuals may apply for this recruitment notification by attending walk-in interview along with their original certificates for verification at below mentioned date, time and venue. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility norms before applying for the post.
|Position Name||Consultant Hospital Manager & Consultant Manager|
|Number of posts||24|
|Walk-in date||25th April 2016|
Applicant may acquire rest of the information about ESIC Delhi Recruitment such as required qualification, salary details, and process to apply etc from below stated section which is tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
ESIC Delhi Vacancies and Experience Required:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Experience|
|Consultant Hospital Manager||05||Post qualification experience of 2-3 Years|
|Consultant Manager||19||Post qualification experience of 0-2 Years|
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidates who are willing to apply for aforesaid post must have MBA degree in relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
We have more options of jobs for MBA candidates:- Grab Today
Age Criteria and Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Consultant Hospital Manager||Not more than 40 years of age||Rs. 40,000 – 45,000 P.M.|
|Consultant Manager||Not more than 35 years of age||Rs. 20,000 – 25,000 P.M.|
Application Fee for ESIC Delhi Recruitment:
Female Candidates and those who belong to SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates & Ex Servicemen category are exempted from application fee. And rest other category candidates need to pay Rs.225/- as application fee in the form of DD.
Mode of Payment:
A Demand Draft of Rs.225/-must be drawn in favor of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, from any scheduled bank payable at New Delhi has to be submitted along with the Application Form.
Selection Process for ESIC Delhi Jobs:
Candidate will be given preference on the basis of MBA degree in Hospital Management stream however final selection will be purely on the basis of performance of candidate in the Walk In-Interview before the selection Board. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
You May Also Check:-
How to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates who desire to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment need to firstly visit the Official Site that is esic.nic.in.
- On the home page hit the “Recruitment” tab in the menu bar.
- This will take you to the page where you need to select the required link for the above said posts as “Recruitment of Consultant Hospital Manager and Hospital Manager (on Contractual Basis) in ESIC Hospitals.” this will open the required advertisement.
- Now appliers are advised to read the notification carefully, take a print out of below attached application form after downloading it from official site and fill it properly in prescribed manner.
- Application should be filled up in block/capital letters in the candidate’s own handwriting and must be attached with relevant testimonials such as one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form, self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age, Educational Qualification from Matriculation onward, Experience certificates etc.
- Application and the other documents should be arranged in the following order one below the other and tightly tagged or stapled on the left hand side top corner- firstly Application Form then Attested copies of certificates.
- Demand Draft should not be tagged or stapled, but should be pinned or clipped at the top of the application form. The name and address of the candidates should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Applicant has to report at below mentioned venue for Walk-In-Interview on below given date and time with duly filled in and signed Application Form along with self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates. Interview will commence only after Registration of candidates reported for Walk-In-Interview.
- Incomplete applications without the certified copies of mark sheets/certificates of educational qualification, caste certificate and photographs will be summarily rejected.
Directorate (Medical) Delhi,
ESI Dispensary Complex, Tilak Vihar,
Check Also:- More Jobs in Delhi
Walk-in interview will be held on: 25th April 2016 at 9 A.M. sharp
Note: For further details related to ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 candidates may go through below given Official Notification. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for instant access.
Download:- ESIC Delhi Recruitment Advertisement
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||ESIC Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi has liberated a latest employment notification as ESIC Delhi Recruitment. Organization is going to arrange a walk-in interview to hire-up candidates for IT Manager and IT Assistant post. Job hunters who are searching jobs in Delhi and meeting eligibility criteria they must grab this opportunity. Applicants may apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 by attending walk-in that is going to be held on 25th & 26th April 2016.
|Post Name||IT Manager and IT Assistant|
|Walk-in date||25th & 26th April 2016|
Eager candidates can collect the rest information about Employees State Insurance Corporation vacancies like Qualification, Salary Details, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates and other details on this page that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Essential Qualification for ESIC Delhi Recruitment:
For IT Manager Position:
For the post of IT Assistant:
Candidates should have passed BCA/Diploma in CS/IT from recognized institution.
Applicants who will be selected for the post of IT Manager they will get salary of Rs.50000/- and those who will be recruited as IT Assistant they will obtain Rs.22000/- as a salary from organization.
Appliers not need to submit any kind of application processing fee for appearing in walk-in interview.
Aspirants will be recruited against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in walk-in Interview that is going to be organized by selection committee of ESIC.
Check Also:- Tips to Crack Interview
How to Apply:
- Applicants who want to be a part of this walk-in interview they have to of through official website which is www.esic.nic.in
- Now you need to press on ‘Recruitment’ tab and choose ‘Walk-In-Interview for the Post of IT Manager and IT Assistant in RO/SRO/Divisional Office/ESIC Hospitals’ link.
- An instructions page will be opened having application form in prescribed format.
- Then you need to download application form in prescribed format from ESIC website.
- After reading instructions carefully contenders have to fill the application form with correct details and affix a passport size photograph on it.
- Photocopies of all required testimonials should be attached along with the duly filled application form.
- After completing application form applicants should be reached to walk-in venue for attending interview.
Regional Office of E.S.I.C
Date of walk-in interview: 25th & 26th April 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
Applying contenders who are going to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 they can read this Official Notification to attain latest updates. Candidates may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to get latest information about ESIC vacancies.