ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Employees state Insurance Corporation Delhi has circulated a vacancy advertisement as ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016. A walk-in interview is organized by the department to fill up 37 vacant posts of Junior Resident. All those candidates who are interested to do job in Employees state Insurance Corporation Delhi, they can attend walk-in interview on the scheduled date that is stated below. Applicants can book mark our page to see all the updated details about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017.
Participants who are applying for ESIC Delhi vacancies, they can follow below mention steps to prepare application form. For all the details about Employees state Insurance Corporation Delhi Recruitment, you can check out this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
|Organization Name||Employees state Insurance Corporation Delhi|
|No. of Vacancies||37|
|Date of walk-in Interview||06th September 2016|
Junior Resident – 37 Posts
- Candidates who are applying for ESIC Delhi jobs, they should have posses MBBS from recognized university or institution.
- Applicants should also register with the Medical Council of India/ Delhi.
Read Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- Age of contenders must be below 30 years of age as on 31st August 2016.
- Relaxation will be applicable to OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates only.
Candidates who will be selected for ESIC Delhi vacancy, they will be given Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + Grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
Applicants have to pay application fee in the following form:
- Unreserved & OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC & ST – Rs.25/-
- Fee is to be paid through Demand Draft in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1.
Department has organized a walk-in interview for all the candidates who will apply for the above mention posts.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to Prepare ESIC Delhi Application Form
Participants can follow below mention steps to prepare application form:
- Visit official website of the organization that is esic.nic.in
- On the home page, choose “Recruitments” tab which is on the menu bar.
- Now select “Walk-in Interview for the post of Junior Resident____” link.
- A PDF file will be open in the new page.
- Read all the details about the posts and prepare an application form in a prescribed form.
- Affix a photo on it and attest all the documents mentioned below:
- Matriculation certificate for Age proof
- MBBS Certificates
- MCI/ DMC Region Certificates
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Demand draft as per S.NO.B
- Two Photographs (PP Size)
- Candidates have to carry all the documents on the day of interview.
- Without original documents, applicants will be not allowed to attend interview.
- Aspirants are advised to reach in time to the below mention venue.
Get Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Date of walk-in Interview: 06th September 2016 at 09:00 am to 11:00 am
For all the remaining details about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check official notification.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Result||ESIC Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|