ESIC Delhi Recruitment
For filling up vacant positions, Employees state Insurance Corporation Delhi has communicated a newest job notification entitled as 2016. This corporation is all set to conduct Walk-in- Interview for the posts of Senior Resident in different discipline. Dynamic and enthusiastic aspirants who want to do job in Delhi and have required eligibility criteria can apply for ESIC Delhi Senior Resident Posts by attending Walk-in- Interview on the particular date that is 17th Oct. 2016 with their documents/ certificates. You are advised to stay connect with web- portal to get latest updated information related to ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year. We will try to update info regarding same as soon as possible.
|Name of Institute||Employees state Insurance Corporation Delhi|
|Total No. of Posts||19|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||17th Oct. 2016|
Contenders who are eager to appear in Interview should bring their all the photo- copies of documents/ testimonials along with original documents also at the time of Interview for verification. For further acknowledgement against ESIC Delhi Advertisement you need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Senior Residents- 19 posts
Vacancy Distributions in Departments:
|Obs & Gynae||03|
Aspirants applying for ESIC Delhi Jobs should have posses Post- Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBBS from recognized university or institution registered from Delhi Medical Council/ Medical Council of India or State medical Council.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Residents||Not more than 35 Years|
|Speciality||Radiology||Not more than 45 years|
|Medicine||Less than 64 years|
Relaxation will be applicable to OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates only as per the rules of organization.
Recruited appliers for ESIC Delhi Vacancy will get an expressive amount with a Grade pay of Rs.6600/- plus other allowances from the organization.
Applicants have to pay application fee in the following form:
- Unreserved & OBC – Rs.300/-
- SC & ST – Rs.75/-
- No Fee for Women & PWD Candidates.
- Fee is to be paid through Demand Draft in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1.
Mode of Recruitment for ESIC Jobs:
- Interview will be conducted by the corporation for the assortment of applicants for government sector jobs.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to appliers for attending the Interview.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Steps to Apply:
- You need to visit official website of organization that is esic.nic.in
- After that hit on “Recruitments” section visible at the top of home page
- Now a new page will be appeared with different job links you need to hit on “Walk-in Interview for Recruitment of Senior Residents, SR Against GDMO & Full/Part Time Contractual Specialists. size:(1.28 MB)” link.
- Read all the instructions accurately mentioned in the advertisement.
- After reading complete details you need to prepare Application form with complete details like as follows:
- Father’s Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Full Present and Permanent address with Telephone Numbers and email address,
- Category: General/SC/ST/OBC,
- Qualification details with percentage marks
- Passport Size photograph
- And others
- Attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and others.
- At last you need to appear in Interview on particular date with your applications to venue mentioned below.
Refer to Official Notification
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 17th Oct. 2016
Candidates need to go through Official Notification which is mentioned below to get further details about above said advertisement.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Result||ESIC Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|