ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Employees state Insurance Corporation has depicted an advertisement about ESIC Delhi Recruitment. The application invites from deserving and well qualified aspirants for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015 to fill up 66vacancies of Senior Resident (SR) and Specialists in relevant discipline. Career oriented and self motivated aspirants who are willing to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment must fill the prescribed Bio Data form. Applying Aspirants should appear in Walk- In- Interview on below tuned date.
|Name of Post||Senior Resident (SR) and Specialists|
|Date of Interview||2nd to 3rd July 2015 & 9th to 10th July 2015|
Contenders who want to enhance their career in this sector they must clutch this opportunity by appearing in walk- in- interview. The entire details regarding ESIC Delhi Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Post Name||Number of Posts||Required Qualification|
|Full Time Contract Specialists||13||PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university with three year experience after acquiring the PG Degree or PG Diploma with 5 years’ post diploma experience.|
|Senior Residents on Contract Basis||10||PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty and Casualty (Emergency Services) from recognized university. If such candidates are not available in concerned specialty, others without post graduate qualification may be considered for selection.|
Age Regulation & Salary Structure:
Minimum age of applying candidates should be 18 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/OBC) as per the rules and regulations of organization.
|Post Name||Maximum Age||Pay Band|
|Full Time Contract Specialists||45 years||PB-III with Grade pay of Rs. 6600/- or as per the rules of ESIC|
|Senior Residents||33 yrs. For post graduates & 35 yrs. For post doctoral degree holders||1) PB-III of Rs. 17540 – Rs. 39100/- plus GP of Rs. 6600/- for MBBS
2) PB-III of Rs. 18150 – Rs. 39100/- plus GP of Rs. 6600/- for Diploma
3) PB-III of Rs. 18750 – Rs. 39100/- plus GP of Rs. 6600/- for MD/ MS/ DNB
Contenders who wish to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment need to pay non- refundable amount of application charges of Rs. 200/- in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “ESI Fund Account No.1”. Applicants belonging to reserved category contenders (SC/ ST/ OBC) should deposit application cost of Rs. 50/- through same manner. There is no application fee for Women candidates.
Mode of Appointment:
Applying job seekers should appear in walk- in- interview on below mentioned date and address. Selection of job appliers for ESIC Delhi Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview. It is recommended to produce in person all original documents, mark sheets at time of interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment:
- Firstly, job seekers who are eager to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment should visit official website that is www.esic.nic.in.
- Then, go to “Recruitment” tab which is mentioned in menu bar of home page.
- Then select region “Delhi” for which you are willing to apply for.
- Hit the appropriate link related to the applied post.
- Read complete notification carefully with complete concentration and download the prescribed format of Bio Data.
- Fill bio data with complete necessary information related to education, date of birth, contact details etc.
- Affix one recent coloured passport photograph on space provided in application form.
- Bio data form must be duly signed by the applying candidate.
- Attach a set of Xerox copies of 10th passing certificate as Age proof, MBBS Certificates, PG Degree/ Diploma Certificate, MCH/ DM Certificates (for Super Specialist), MCI/ DMC Regn. Certificates, Experience certificate of 3/5 years in case of contract specialist, SC/ST/ PH/OBC Certificate.
- Job seekers may report with bio data and all documents to the below mentioned address at 9.00 a.m. Verification of documents will be done upto 10.30 a.m.
Walk- In- Interview:
Office of Medical Superintendent,
IG ESI Hospital, Delhi
Vital Dates for ESIC Delhi Recruitment:
|Departments||Date of Interview|
|Radiology||2nd & 9th July 2015|
|Surgery||3rd & 9th July 2015|
|Medicine||2nd, 9th & 10th July 2015|
|Gynae||2nd & 10th July 2015|
|Chest||2nd July 2015|
|ENT||3rd & 10th July 2015|
|Orthopedics||10th July 2015|
|Psychiatry||9th July 2015|
Check Official Notification 1 and Official Notification 2 for more information related to ESIC Delhi Recruitment. We are providing up to date info in concern to ESIC Delhi Recruitment on our page. To get daily recruitment details, please bookmark this page for future reference.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On