ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Latest Career advertisement has been released by Employees State Insurance Corporation as ESIC Delhi Recruitment. To fill 12 vacancies of Jr Resident, eligible and effective candidates are invited through application forms. Contenders holding BDS Degree can apply against latest Vacancies in ESIC by satisfying the criteria stated below. All the willful candidates who wish to enroll for job in this reputed organization they must apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018.
Highlights Of The Page
Result oriented candidates can enhance their career to the zenith by sending their filled ESIC application form to the postal address stated below before its ending date that is 22.01.2018. You can avail all the significant information regarding ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well shaped by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
ESIC Delhi vacancy Details:
|Name of the Hospital||Posts|
|Junior Resident Dental|
Qualification Needed for ESIC jobs:
To apply against ESIC Delhi jobs, candidates need to hold required qualification that is BDS degree from any recognized University and must be registered with the Dental Council of India / Delhi Dental Council.
Check Also: Jobs By Qualification
Age limits for ESIC Vacancy:
Those who are willing to apply against Employee State Insurance Hospital New Delhi recruitment must not exceed 30 years as on 31.12.2017. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved category according to the norms of Indian Government.
Remuneration Offered To ESIC Delhi Latest Vacancy:
Appointed candidates against ESIC Delhi job will receive amazing amount of pay scale of Rs 15,600/- to Rs 39,100/- plus Grade pay of Rs 5400/- by the management committee of the organization.
Application Fee for ESIC Vacancies:
Job Entrants who have decided to apply against ESIC Delhi job vacancy need to deposit application fees as prescribed in the below tuned table:
|Category||Amount (in Rs)||Demand Draft in favour of|
|Unreserved and OBC||100/-||ESI Fund Account No. 1|
|SC & ST||25/-||ESI Fund Account No. 1|
|PWD and women candidates||No fee||NIL|
Mode of Recruitment For ESIC Delhi Vacancies:
Assortment for Employee State Insurance Hospital Delhi recruitment 2018 will be made on the basis of their performance in interview round which will be organized by the assortment panel of the organization.
You May Read This:
Steps to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to the official website of the organization that is www.esic.nic.in
- Press “Recruitment” tab given which is available on the home page
- This will take you on new page containing various links
- Candidates need to select “Application are Invited for Recruitment to the Post of Junior Resident Dental.”
- By doing this, candidates will get ESIC Notification on their system screen.
- Read the given details carefully and afterwards download the application form
- Fill the ESIC Application Form with asked details and attach required documents/ certificates
- Put it in an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Download PDF: ESIC Delhi Recruitment Notification
Documents To Be Required:
- Matriculation certificate
- BDS degree and mark sheets
- Dental Council of India/ Dental Council Certificate
- Internship completion certificate and Attempt certificate
- Demand Draft
- Two Photographs
- Caste certificate
ESI- PGIMSR, Basaidarpur, New Delhi- 110015
Want More State Wise Jobs: Check Here
Last date to send Application Form: 22-01-2018
Those who are in search of more details related to ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 must get through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||ESIC Result|
|ESIC Admit Card||More Jobs in Delhi|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|