ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi has promulgated the ESIC Delhi Recruitment according to which there are 42 vacant oppositions of Professor/Dean etc are available. Candidates who have attained MBBS, MS, MS/MD degree may apply for the ESIC Delhi Jobs by submitting their applications and attending the wlak in interview. Last date for aspirants to submit their applications for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017 is 03-10-2017
This page includes:
Those candidates who want to give their medical career a right chance, they must not let this chance go and apply for the ESIC Delhi Vacancy as soon as possible. Candidates willing to avail more details about the ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 like the eligibility, selection etc may go through the below section of this page created by the team, members of recruitmentresult.com
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi|
|No of vacancies||42|
|Last date to apply||03-10-2017|
Name of vacancy in ESIC Delhi:
|Name of post||No of vacancies|
Required Qualifications and Age Limitation:
Eligibility required for Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment is:
|Name of post||Qualification required||Age|
|Dean||MBBS, MS, MS/MD||55 years|
|Professor||MBBS, MS/MD||Not Exceeding 50 Years|
|Associate professor||MBBS, MS/MD||Not Exceeding 50 Years|
|Assistant Professor||MBBS, MS/MD||Not Exceeding 50 Years|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Salary Given for Jobs in ESIC Delhi:
|Name of post||Salary|
|Dean||Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000/- Per Month|
|Professor||Rs 37,400 – Rs 67,000/- Per Month|
|Associate professor||Rs 15,600 – Rs 39,100/- Per Month|
|Assistant Professor||Rs 15,600 – Rs 39,100/- Per Month|
Mode Of Assortment:
Candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for a personal interview round that will be taken under the authorization of selection committee of Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi Hospital. The authorities will assort candidates on the basis of their performance in the interview procedure.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
ESIC Delhi Application Fees:
|All other Categories||Rs.225|
Application fees will be submitted via demand draft drawn in favour of ESIC Delhi Hospital. Only Demand Draft drawn on any Scheduled Bank will be accepted. Application Fee paid by any other mode will not be accepted
ESIC Delhi Recruitment Notification
|For Dean Vacancy||Get PDF|
|For other posts||Get PDF|
How To Apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.esic.nic.in
- From the homepage appeared go to recruitments section and hit on read more tab
- A new page will come out along with various links
- Select and hit on appropriate vacancy link and then read all the details regarding it carefully and completely
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the Employees State Insurance Corporation vacancy then
- Download the application form given along with the application and take a print out of it
- Afterwards fill the details that are required to complete the application form
- Attach all requisite testimonials and paste a passport sized photograph to it
- Recheck all the details you have entered and then enclose the application into an envelope
- At last send your applications to the postal address given below.
- Do not forget to super scribe the application envelope with name of post applied for…
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
For Dean Vacancy:
Dy. Director (Recruitment),
E.S.I. Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan,
C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi-110002.
For rest vacancies:
Dean, ESIC PGIMSR & Medical college,
Rajaji Nagar Bengaluru.
Dean, PGIMSR, Manicktala, Kolkata.
Last date to apply for the Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi Recruitment: 03-10-2017
For candidates from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District Of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of application will be 10/10/2017
Candidates Interested In ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017–2018 may avail further details from this Official Link. Dear candidates if you are satisfied with the details given here on this page then you can give your reviews about it by giving your comments in below given comment box.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Employees state Insurance Corporation has circulated an employment notification for ESIC Delhi Recruitment. ESIC, Delhi is searching for meritorious & dynamic contestants for filling up Senior Residents Posts in various disciplines. Applicants, who find themselves eligible for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017, may attend walk-in interview on scheduled date which is stated below.
Key Facts Of This Page
Aspirants are advised to must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below on 18-09-2017 & 19-09-2017. You can acquire the entire detailed information about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 which is structured below in the page of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a look…
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
|Organization Name||Employees state Insurance Corporation|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||18-09-2017 & 19-09-2017|
ESIC Delhi Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Departments Names||Vacancies|
|1||Anesthesia/Intensive Care Unit||07|
|6||Obst & Gyane||03|
|8||Anesthesia/Intensive Care Unit||02|
|10||Obst & Gyane||04|
|Full Time Contractual Specialist|
|14||Anesthesia/Intensive Care Unit||01|
Educational Qualification For ESIC Recruitment 2017:
For ESIC Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment, applying contestants must hold MBBS degree with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned discipline from recognized university or institutions and should be registered with MCI / DMC.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
- Aspirant’s age should not exceed 35 years (For Senior Resident) and 45 Years (For Full Time / Part Time Specialist).
- For reserved category applicants, relaxation in age will be given as per norms for esic.nic.in Senior Resident Jobs.
- SC/ST category candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 75/- (Non Refundable) for esic.nic.in Delhi Recruitment.
- Other category candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 300/-.
- Women candidates / PWDs are exempted from payment of Fee for ESIC Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment.
- Fee can be paid through Demand draft drawn in favour of “ESI Fund Account No. 1” payable at New Delhi.
Get PDF: ESIC Delhi Recruitment Notification
Selected applicants for Employees state Insurance Corporation Delhi Recruitment will get a good amount of salary package as per the recommendation of 07th CPC.
Mode of Appointment for ESIC Delhi Jobs:
Whole categorization of aspirants for esic.nic.in Senior Resident Recruitment will be made through their demonstration in walk-in interview which will be held on stipulated dates.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment?
- Interested candidates who want to apply for ESIC Delhi Senior Resident Jobs should visit official website that is www.esic.nic.in.
- Then, hit on “Walk-in-Interview for Recruitment of Senior Residents size:(227.90 KB)” from “Recruitment” section.
- Read complete ESIC Notification carefully with complete concentration and Download format of application form.
- Now must fill it with entire details and attach Xerox of entire records and submit before starting interview process.
- Aspirants must bring original certificate with one set of photocopies of entire records and report on time at venue given in official notification.
Walk-In Interview Will be held on: 18-09-2017 & 19-09-2017
You can check this Official Link to acquire more information about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017 – 2018 and stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest information about Employees state Insurance Corporation Delhi Vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Recruitment||ESIC Admit Card|
|ESIC Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|