ESIC Delhi Recruitment
An advertisement regarding ESIC Delhi Recruitment has been issued by Employees state Insurance Corporation, Delhi. ESIC is looking for eligible & dynamic contestants for filling up 14 vacancies of Senior Residents posts. Candidates who are well qualified and want to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015 must appear in Walk- In- Interview which is going to be held on 13th August 2015.
|Name of Posts||Senior Residents|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Date of Interview||13th August 2015|
Job finders who want to grow their career in government sector can grab this opportunity as soon as possible. Further details regarding ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015 such as Qualification Required, Age Limit, Pay scale, Selection Method, How to Apply etc are well specified below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and vacancy Details:
|Post / Department Name||Vacancies|
|Obst. & Gyne||02|
Candidates who are willing to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment must have possessed MBBS with PG degree or diploma in concerned specialist from a recognized university
- Age limitation of the job hunters should not exceed 35 years.
- Relaxation for the reserved category job hunters will be applied as per the government norms
Selected candidates will get the salary of PB-3 with grade pay of Rs. 6600/-+other allowance per month admissible from time to time.
Mode of Selection:
- Appointment of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in walk- in- interview.
- No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to job finders for appearing in interview.
- Contenders should bring original educational documents and certificates at time of interview for verification.
- General & OBC category aspirants must have to pay Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST category applicants need to pay Rs. 75/-
- Fee should be paid in the form of demand draft in favor of ESIC Fund A/C no. 01
How to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment:
- Job seekers must read advertisement properly and then appear in walk- in- interview on below tuned address and date.
- Applicants need to produce in person all essential documents mentioned below at time of interview.
- It is advised to reach venue 20 minutes before the reporting time.
Documents required at Time of Interview:
- Age proof
- MBBS Certificates
- PG Degree/ Diploma Certificate
- MCH/ DM Certificates (for Specialist)
- MCI/ DMC Regn. Certificates
- Demand draft
- Experience certificate of 3 to 5 years
- Two Photograph (PP Size)
Walk- In- Interview Address & Date:
Shree maa Anandmayee Marg,
Okhla Phase –I, New Delhi- 20
13th August 2015
You can check Official Notification to know more details about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015. You can bookmark this page by pressing CTRl+D for acquiring latest updates regarding ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On