ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Latest update for August 2018 by Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi!! The organization is going to recruit eligible and young candidate for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018.
There are total 33 vacancies available of Engineer in ESIC, Hqrs. Office, New Delhi or anywhere in India. Candidates who are interested in ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 they can scroll down this page to know more.
Highlights of this page:
Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi Recruitment 2018
Candidates after satisfying eligibility norms can apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 by sending their ESIC Delhi Application Form on or before the last date that is within 60 days from the publication of notification in employment news.
Terms, conditions and eligibility for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018-19 is well provided on below section of this page which is structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
|Organization name||Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi|
|Number of Vacancies||33|
|Last date||Available below|
ESIC Delhi Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|ESIC Delhi Vacancies||Qualification Required for ESIC Delhi Jobs|
|Superintending Engineer (Civil)||03||Bachelor of Engineering or B. Tech. in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or institute or equivalent|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||06||B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent|
|Executive Engineer (Electrical)||05||B.E./B.Tech. degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||07|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||10||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institution or equivalent|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||02|
B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institution or equivalen
You Can Find Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Criteria for ESIC Delhi Engineer Jobs:
Maximum age limit of the candidates applying for ESIC Delhi Engineer Vacancies shall be not more than 56 years as per the norms of the organization. Relaxation in age to reserved categories shall be according to the norms of the organization.
|ESIC Delhi Engineer Pay Scale|
|Superintending Engineer (Civil)||Pay Band-4, Rs.37400- 67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- (Level 13,Rs.123100- 215900)|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||Pay Band-3, Rs.15600- 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- (Level 11,Rs. 67700-208700)|
|Executive Engineer (Electrical)||Pay Band-3, Rs.15600- 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- (Level 11,Rs. 67700-208700)|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||Pay Band-3, Rs.15600- 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (Level 10,Rs. 56100-177500)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Pay Band-2, Rs.9300- 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (Level 7,Rs. 44900-142400)|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
Pay Band-2, Rs.9300- 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (Level 7,Rs. 44900-142400)
Download Here>> ESIC Delhi Recruitment Notification
Selection Procedure for ESIC Delhi Recruitment:
Selection of candidates will be done for ESIC Delhi Engineer Recruitment on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Steps to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018
- First of all visit to the website of Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi that is esic.nic.in
- Then navigate the homepage and hit on Menu option available in the left side
- After that Recruitments link in the drop down list of Menu option
- Now on reaching new page you have to search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “Advertisement of Engineers on deputation in ESIC size:(159.64 KB)”
- After that you have to read ESIC Delhi Recruitment Notification carefully
- If you find yourself eligible then download the ESIC Delhi Application Form
- Fill the required details in it and attach Xerox of Annual Performance Appraisal Report for last five years after attestation of each page and Integrity Certificate, Vigilance clearance certificate, details of major/minor penalties for last 10 years, cadre clearance
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for…”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
Sh. P. B. Mani, Addl. Commissioner,
Hqrs. Office, ESI Corporation,
C.I.G Marg, New Delhi-110002
Also Check: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to send ESIC Application: Within 60 days from the publication of notification in employment news
Go through this Official Link to know more about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018-19. If you have any query or doubts related to this post then you can type your comment in below stated comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Admit Card||ESIC Exam Syllabus|
|ESIC Result||Free Job Updates|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Hospital Basaidarapur has released ESIC Delhi Recruitment Notice. For August update, organization is intends to fill 26 vacancies of Junior Resident, for which organization has decided to conduct walk-in interview to screen eligible and skilled candidates.
To participate in walk-in interview you need to satisfy eligibility conditions by going through ESIC Delhi Notification. Eligible candidates can further apply and appear in interview on scheduled date that is 10-08-2018 at 9.00 am to 11.00 am.
Overview Of This Page
ESIC Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment
All eligible and interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview alongwith all the testimonials in original and their one self-attested photocopy as per scheduleof “Walk-in-interview” on the date & time mentioned.
To obtain complete detailed information regarding ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
ESIC Delhi Vacancies:
- Post Name: Junior Resident
- No. Of Vacancy: 26
Education Required For ESIC Delhi Jobs:
Interested candidates for ESIC Delhi Junior Resident Job Openings can ensure education norms first by going through below given points and then apply to attend interview.
- MBBS from recognized university.
- Registered with the Delhi Medical Council.
- The candidates who have completed internship before 01-08-2018 need not appear.
- The candidates who have already done more than six months Junior Residency need not appear.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limitation For ESIC Delhi Job Vacancy:
Age of applying candidates for ESIC Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment should not be exceeding 30 years of age as on 31-07-2018. OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates and all other individuals are relaxed in age as per Central Govt. rules.
Application Fee For ESIC Delhi Vacancy:
Pay the requisite amount of application fee as per your category which is mentioned below.
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)||Demand Draft in favour of|
|Unreserved & OBC||Rs.100/-||ESI Fund Account No. 1|
|SC & ST||Rs.25/-|
|PWD & Women||No Fee||NIL|
Salary Offered For ESIC Delhi Job Openings:
Selected candidates for ESIC Delhi Junior Resident Jobs will get attractive and impressive amount of remuneration that is Rs.15,600-39,100/- +Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment Procedure:
Recruitment of candidates for ESIC Delhi Junior Resident Vacancy will be done on the basis of performance in walk-in interview. Verification of documents will also be done so don’t forget to carry all necessary documents and certificates.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Steps To Attend ESIC Delhi Walk-in Interview:
- First of all candidates are required to login to official website that is www.esic.nic.in to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018.
- Now, select “Recruitment” section that is available in left side and press “View All” link.
- On next page, press “Walk in Interview for the Post of Junior Resident to be held on 10.08.2018 size:(615.70 KB)” link.
- Now, go through details mentioned in ESIC Delhi Advertisement carefully.
- Further, eligible candidate may appear for walk-in-interview along with all the testimonials in original and their one self-attested photocopy as per schedule of “Walk-in-interview” on the date & time mentioned.
- Matriculation certificate for Age proof.
- MBBS degree and marksheets.
- DMC registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Demand draft as per S. No. B
- Two Photographs (PP Size).
Walk-in Interview Venue:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time:
- Walk-in Interview Date: 10-08-2018
- Reporting Tim: 9.00 am to 11.00 am
To get complete information regarding ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 – 2019, you need to hit on the Official Link. Keep in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest instant updates.