ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has transmitted a vacancy advertisement titled as ESIC Delhi Recruitment. Applications are invited from capable and eager candidates to fill up 09 Teaching Faculty positions – Associate Professor and Assistant Professor through walk-in-interview.
Contenders, who wish to grab this job opportunity, may apply for ESIC Delhi Advertisement by attending walk-in interview along with their original certificates for verification at below mentioned date, time and venue. Applicant may acquire rest of the information about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 from below stated section which is tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Number of posts||09|
|Walk-In Date||13th and 14th May 2016|
ESIC Delhi Vacancy:
|Specialty||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
ESIC Delhi Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should possess Postgraduate qualification i.e. Masters Degree in the concerned subject or allied discipline; and a Doctorate degree from a recognized University in the respective subject or allied discipline.
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the said Act).
You Can Also Check:-
Limitation of Age:
Age of candidates should not be more 67 Years as on date of walk-in- interview. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
- For Associate Professor: PB-3, + GP 7600/- + NPA
- For Assistant Professor: PB-3, + GP 6600/- + NPA.
- In addition to above, other allowances like DA, HRA etc. would be payable as admissible (Medical degree Holders only are eligible for NPA).
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.225/- (as applicable) in favour of “ESI Fund Account No 1”, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Hyderabad. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD category and Women are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of walk-in-interview only which will be conducted by the ESIC Selection Board as per the schedule.
How to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment?
- Candidates who find themselves eligible for the posts may attend the walk-in-interview which is going to be held on particular date which is mentioned below.
- Candidates are required to download the Performa of application from official site of organization.
- Application should be filled up in block/capital letters and must be attached with relevant testimonials such as one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form.
- Applicant has to report at below mentioned venue for Walk-In-Interview on below given date and time with duly filled in and signed Application Form along with self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates.
- The walk-in-interview is going to be held on specific date which is mentioned below.
ESIC Medial College,
Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad – 500 038
Check Also:- Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
Walk-In Date: 13th and 14th May 2016
Candidates may check below stated Official Notification for more details about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016.
Notification of ESIC Delhi Jobs:- Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|