ESIC Delhi Recruitment
For filling up 69 vacancies of Senior Resident in ESIC Hospital, Basaidarapur, Latest ESIC Delhi Recruitment Walk-In Advertisement has been proclaimed by Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi.
On 17-12-2018 and 18-12-2018 at Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15, Walk-in-Interview will be organized by Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi for Latest 69 Senior Resident Job Openings.
|Highlights Of the Page|
ESIC Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment:
MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma holders in concerned speciality from recognized university can apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019 by appearing in Interview on scheduled date and must report between 9:00 am to 11:00 am with all required documents/ testimonials for verification.
Interested candidates may apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019 by going through the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well equipped by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
ESIC Delhi Vacancies:
|Department||No. of ESIC Delhi Vacancy|
|Senior Residents On 3 Years Tenure Basis Under Residency Scheme Subject To Renewal/Extension Every Year|
|Obs. & Gynae||03|
|Senior Residents Against GDMO On 1 Year Contractual Basis)|
|Obst. & Gynae||01|
|Blood Bank/Haematology /Pathology||01|
|Skin & VD||02|
ESIC Delhi Eligibility Criteria:
Job appliers must possess MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma is concerned specialty from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019.
Get here- More jobs By qualification
ESIC Delhi Age Limit:
Age of contenders applying for ESIC Delhi Jobs must not be more than 37 years as on 30-11-2018. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates belonging to reserved category as per the norms of organization.
ESIC Delhi Selection Process:
To appoint worthy contenders for ESIC Delhi Job Vacancy, Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi is going to organize Walk-in-Interview on scheduled date that is 17-12-2018 and 18-12-2018 at Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15 between 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
ESIC Delhi Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for ESIC Delhi Recruitment will get an impressive salary per month from the concerned department of this reputed Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi.
ESIC Delhi Application Fee:
Applying aspirants for ESIC Delhi Job Openings will have to pay application fee given below through drawn in favour of “ESIC Saving Fund Account No. 2” payable at New Delhi.
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|PWD and Female||No. Fee|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
How to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019?
For Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi Recruitment, candidates are advised to follow below given simple steps below:
- Initially you need to visit to the official website of the organization which is www.esic.nic.in to apply for ESIC Delhi Job Openings.
- Press on “Recruitment” link mentioned on the home page for ESIC Delhi Recruitment.
- Follow “Walk in interview of Senior Resident to be held on 17.12.2018 & 18.12.2018 size: (1.17 MB)” link to read ESIC Delhi Advertisement.
- ESIC Delhi Notification will be opened on your computer screen.
- Read all the details of ESIC Delhi Job mentioned in PDF file.
- After reading relevant details you need to download ESIC Delhi Application Form.
- Fill ESIC Delhi Application Form in correct manner.
- Attach all the needed documents along with ESIC Delhi Recruitment Form.
- In the last step, you need to appear in Interview with all documents at venue given below.
ESIC New Delhi Recruitment Walk-in-Venue:
Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR,
Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15
ESIC Delhi Jobs Walk-in-Interview Date:
- Date of Interview for Employees State Insurance Corporation Vacancy: 17-12-2018 and 18-12-2018
- Reporting Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Aspirants are required to go through the Official Link to get rest details regarding ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019.
Latest Recruitment On 12-12-2018:
- Delhi Public School Recruitment – Last Date: 19-12-2018
- CEL Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 19-12-2018
- AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – Walk-In date: 20-12-2018
- ECIL Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 20-12-2018
- BAMETI Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 05-01-2019
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Online applications are invited by the eligible candidates for ESIC Delhi Recruitment. Well, this recruitment notification has been released in order to fill 79 Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Posts in the organization.
Candidates, ensuring all the eligibility conditions needed for ESIC Delhi Jobs, should apply for appropriate post via online mode. You can fill online forms for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019 till 15-12-2018. Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications (Step-I) is 16-11-2018.
Overview Of This Page
ESIC Delhi JE (Civil/Electrical) Recruitment:
Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information while filling in the application form. If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy, their candidature is liable to be rejected.
Fill your online application forms for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019 with the help of instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
ESIC 2019 Recruitment Highlights:
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)|
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019
ESIC Delhi Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of ESIC Delhi Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||52|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||27|
|Total ESIC Delhi Vacancy||79|
Essential Qualifications for ESIC Delhi Jobs:
Candidates, who are going to apply for ESIC Delhi Jr Engineer Recruitment, they should have Diploma / Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university and Two years Professional Experience in relevant filed.
You Can Also Find Latest Engineering Jobs Here!!!
Age Limit for ESIC Delhi JE Recruitment:
To apply for ESIC Delhi Jobs, your age should not exceed 30 years as on 16-12-2018. Upper age limit is relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
Application Fee for ESIC JE Recruitment:
For ESIC Recruitment, you have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen||Rs. 250/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
The payment of Examination Fee should be done through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan.
Get Here >> ESIC Delhi Recruitment Notification
ESIC Delhi Pay Scale:
Assorted candidates for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Recruitment, will get salary of Level – 6 of Pay Matrix with minimum pay of Rs. 35,400/- according to 7th CPC. In addition to Pay, DA, HRA and Transport Allowance is also admissible as per rules in force from time to time.
ESIC Delhi 2019 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Recruitment will be done on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based), which would be organized by selection panel as on the decided dates.
|Written Exam||Objective Type questions will be asked from|
Paper I:General Intelligence & Reasoning General Awareness
Paper II:General Engineering (Civil or Electrical)
100 (for each paper)
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Process to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019:
Apply for Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Recruitment, by going through the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost step to apply for ESIC Delhi Vacancies is to login to official website that is www.esic.nic.in
- Then, press “Recruitment” tab that is given in left side of home page.
- On next page, you need to hit “Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) – 2018 in ESI Corporation (The Link to Apply Online will be made available to the candidates on 16.11.2018)” link.
- Further, ESIC Delhi Advertisement PDF will appear.
- Ensure the eligibility carefully by going through ESIC Delhi Notification.
- Afterwards go through the app link for ESIC Delhi Apply Online.
- Fill the ESIC Delhi Online Application form in correct manner and Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Then, hit submit tab and take the print out of ESIC Delhi Online Form for future use.
|Starting Date for ESIC JE Civil/Electrical Recruitment||16-11-2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15-12-2018 till 11:59 AM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||18-12-2018 till 11:45 PM|
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Applicants are required to visit the Official Link to get remaining details of ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Recruitment||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|ESIC Admit Card||ESIC Exam Syllabus|
|ESIC Result||ESIC Exam Pattern|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|