ESIC Gujarat Recruitment
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation will hire eligible and qualified contenders for Senior Resident Jobs. In this concern, it has released ESIC Gujarat Recruitment advertisement. It will conduct Walk-in Interview to inspect knowledge as well as skills of applicants for Specialist and Senior Resident jobs. Walk-in-interview is scheduled to be held on 01-09-2017 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM. Willing aspirants may apply for ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2017 by visiting esic.nic.in
Key Facts Of This Page:
Aspirants having post graduation degree may apply for ESIC Senior Resident recruitment. You are advised to carry essential documents like photocopies of Degree/diploma/Caste certificate/Registration Certificate and passport size photographs while attending walk-in. To gain more facts about ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018, go through entire page well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com
ESIC Gujarat Recruitment
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation, Gujarat|
|Job position||Specialist and Senior Resident|
ESIC Gujarat vacancies:
Senior Resident/specialist in departments:
Qualification Required for ESIC Gujarat Vacancy:
Applicants may possess Post graduation or equivalent qualification after MBBS with minimum 3 years of experience and 5 years experience after Diploma. Aspirants may have valid MCI Registration.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age criteria for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Jobs:
- For FTCS, the age of applicants should not be more than 45 years as on 01-09-2017.
- For PTCS, age of the aspirants should not be more than 64 years as on 01-09-2017.
- Age to apply for Senior Resident Against GDMOs, should not exceed more than 35 years as per ESIC Advertisement.
Applicants have to pay sum of Rs. 300/- in the form of demand draft in the favour of ESIC fund transfer as application fee. SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying such amount of fee.
Pay Scale for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment:
- Selected personnel for FTCS and Senior Resident against GDMOs will get pay of Rs. 15,600- 39100/- plus other allowances.
- Those get placed for PTCS jobs will receive amount of Rs. 40,000/- per month from institution.
Hiring Process for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Vacancies:
Aspirant’s overall selection is based on presentation in Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of institution.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Steps to fill ESIC Application form:
- Visit the official, website of organization which is esic.nic.in
- Press on “Recruitments” head accessible at mid of page.
- This will take you new page having various links.
- Aspirants may choose appropriate link concerning post for which you want to apply.
- ESIC Advertisement will appear at your screen.
- Go through it completely.
- After that, you may download application form.
- Fill all details in it accurately.
- Attach required documents along with form.
- You are advised to carry it at time of appearing for Walk-in Interview.
Interview will be organized on: 01-09-2017 at 9:00 am to 10:30 am
Venue of the Interview:
Get Here: More Jobs in Gujarat
All above information about ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2017–2018 will help in applying for jobs easily. Follow its Official Link for getting more facts about it.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||ESIC Admit Card|
|ESIC Result||ESIC Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|