ESIC Haryana Recruitment
A walk-in advertisement as ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2016 has been asserted by Employees State Insurance Corporation. In order to fill various vacant posts of Specialists and Senior Residents in different department corporation is going to conduct a walk-in-interview. So, willing candidates must attend the interview on specified date and venue. Candidates are requested to stay tuned with this web portal for further updated details about ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017, as we will be covering it shortly.
Aspirants who are intent to apply for ESIC Haryana Jobs are required to attend the interview accompanied with relevant original particulars in support of qualification and experience for verification. Interested contenders may appear for interview on the date and time that is well shaped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ESIC Haryana Recruitment
|Name of Conducting Body||Employees State Insurance Corporation, Haryana|
|Walk-in date||20th & 21st October 2016|
ESIC Haryana Vacancies and Pay Scale:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies||Salary (Per Month)|
|Specialist||05||Full time specialist:Rs.25350 and part-time specialist: Rs.40,000/-|
|Senior Residents||16||Rs.18750 + GP Rs.6600/-|
Candidates who are willing to apply for the stated posts must possess MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized University with relevant years of working experience after acquiring the post graduate degree.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Candidates belong to unreserved & OBC category should pay Rs. 300/- and those who belong to SC & ST category need to pay Rs.75/- as application fee by demand draft in favor of ESI Fund Account No. I’ payable at Gurgaon.
Applying candidate’s age who is applying for part time specialist post must be having maximum 64 years of age, for full time specialist post maximum 45 years of age and for the senior resident posts is maximum 35 years as on interview date.
Candidate’s selection will be done basing on their performance in interview process by the selection committee of organization.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to Apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment?
Candidates desire to apply for ESIC Haryana Vacancy can go through these few effortless steps.
- Firstly, Appliers need to visit the Official Site that is esic.nic.in, and then on the home page hit the “recruitment” tab in the menu bar.
- This will take you to the page where you need to select the required link for the above said posts as “Walk-in-interview for recruitment of doctors” this will open the required advertisement.
- Now appliers are advised to read the notification carefully, and prepare and download the format of application as attached below the notification.
- Fill the application completely by giving complete info regarding name, address, telephone number, permanent address with all relevant updated details paste recent passport size photograph in the provided space and attach attested copies of all essential particulars in support of qualification as required.
- Candidates going to attend the interview are required to bring the filled application along with original & one set of attested photocopies of relevant certificates & documents in support of age, qualification, attempt, mark sheet, degree, MCI/ State registration, category & experience certificate etc and submit it at the time of interview at the below mentioned venue.
Employees State Insurance Corporation,
ESIC Model Hospital, Sector-9 A,
Gurgaon (Haryana) -122001
Apply Now For: More Jobs in Haryana
- Date & Time of Interview: 20th & 21st October 2016
- Reporting Time: Up to 10:00 A.M.
Aspirants must check Official Notification to get more details about ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl + d to get latest updates.
ESIC Haryana Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Admit Card||ESIC Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|