ESIC Karnataka Recruitment
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has launched a vacancy notification entitled as ESIC Karnataka Recruitment. The organization invites applications for filling up 15 Faculty jobs for the post of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. Interested candidates are advised to go through the details in the notification and fill the application form for teaching jobs before the last date which is 20.07.2017 and send it to the postal address mentioned below. For more details regarding ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2017, you need to go beneath the page.
Highlights Of This Page:
The selection of the candidates will be done through interview as per decided by the selection panel. Aspirants who want to enhance their career must grab this great chance and apply for ESIC jobs. Before filling the form, the candidates must go through the eligibility criteria. The candidates must attach the self attested educational documents with along the application form. To acquire more relevant details about ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to go through the page well designed by recruitmentresult.com.
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|No of Vacancies||15|
- Associate Professor-05
- Assistant Professor-09
Note: 1 vacancy is reserved for the candidates of PWD Department.
The candidates applying for ESIC job vacancies must have the following qualification:
- A post graduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification in the respective subject or allied discipline
- For Dentistry the candidate need to be post graduate viz. Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) or a recognized qualification in the respective subject or allied discipline
Get Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Age Restrictions for ESIC Vacancy:
Applicants must not be more than 50 years in age. Relaxation of 5 years will be given to the employees belonging to State Insurance Corporation and the Government Servants. Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates of upper age limit as per the orders of the government.
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2017 – Get Notification
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Professor||PB-4 (37400-67000) with G.P. of Rs.8700/- plus Non Practicing Allowance.|
|Associate Professor||PB-3 (15600-39100) with G.P. of Rs.7600/- plus Non Practicing Allowance.|
|Assistant Professor||PB-3 (15600- 39100) with G.P. of Rs.6600/- plus Non Practicing Allowance|
As per the rules of the Selection Board, the selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the interview which will be held at ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga (Karnataka).
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Candidates have to pay application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs.225/-(as applicable) in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, drawn at any scheduled bank at Gulbarga (Karnataka). The Demand Draft is to be submitted along with the application form.
Applying Procedure for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment:
- First of all visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment that is www.esic.nic.in
- Skip to main content and hit on the “Recruitment” tab and you can see different vacancy links.
- Now hit on the “Advertisement Recruitment for recruitment of Teaching Faculty Positions – Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor on Regular Basis for ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar & Faridabad and ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga and Rohini (New Delhi)” link and a PDF file will open on your screen.
- Read the details regarding the recruitment carefully, scroll down the page and you will find the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form and fill the details carefully & clearly in the form, attach all the testimonials. Also affix recent passport size photograph.
- Now keep the form in an envelope which must super scribed as “Application for the Post of….” And sent it to the postal address mentioned below.
Jobs in Teaching Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Now
ESIC Dental College
Gulbarga – 585106 (Karnataka)
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Last Date to submit online Application: 20.07.2017
To know more about ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to go through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||ESIC Exam Syllabus|
|Jobs By Qualification||ESIC Admit Card|
|Free Job Updates||ESIC Result|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|