ESIC Karnataka Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation has circulated an advertisement ESIC Karnataka Recruitment. We’re also trying to provide latest info on ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2015, so you may keep continue reading this page. Applications are invited from the capable and career oriented aspirants to hire them for various Jobs of Staff Nurse in Medical Institutions of ESIC in Karnataka region on regular basis by Direct Recruitment under Special Recruitment Drive for PWDs. Candidates, who are willing to grow their career in Government sector, and want to apply for ESIC Karnataka Vacancy 2015, must send the application form in proper manner on or prior to the end date which is tailored below.
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|Closing Date to Submit Application Form||31st October 2015|
For more details regarding ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2015 such as post name, essential qualification, desirable qualification, pay scale, assortment process and way to apply are well mentioned below on this page by team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look on these recruitment notification details before apply against ESIC Karnataka Recruitment.
Job finders who are willing to apply for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment should possess Diploma in General nursing and Midwife or equivalent qualification from recognized University or Institution. Applicants must be registered nurse with nursing council and have desired minimum working experience in related field.
Lower Age Limit of candidates should be 18 years. Upper Age Limit of contenders should be 37 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Employees State Insurance Corporation. Age Relaxation is specified as under:
- For OBC: 3 Years
- For SC/ST: 5 Years
- For PWD: 10 Year (additional 05 years in case of SC/ST & 3 Years in case of OBC
- Ex-Servicemen – Length of Service in Armed forces + 3 Years (additional relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. Of India instructions)
- ESI Employees/Govt. Servants with three year regular service: upto 40 Years plus relaxation in age under their respective category/categories (SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
- Relaxation in age for other categories shall be as per instructions of Govt. Of India issues from time to time.
Job hunters who will fulfill the requirements and get elected for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment will be entitled to receive a pay scale that is Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- which is offered by the selection committee of Employees State Insurance Corporation.
There will be “NO CHARGE” as candidates belonging to PWD Category are exempted from payment of application cost.
Manner of Appointment:
The selection for the post will be made on the basis of written test only. The qualifying Marks in Written examination will be 35% in respect of all PWD candidates including candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Category and other sub-categories. Final Enrollment of job finders for ESIC Karnataka Openings will be done on basis of marks scored in written exam.
Scheme of Examination for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment
|Type of Examination||Duration of Examination||Syllabus||Remarks|
|Written Examination (125 Marks Multiple Choice objective type paper)||2 Hours||
Documents To Be Attached With Application Form
- One copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form
- Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age(Date of Birth), Educational qualification, Registration with Nursing council etc.
- Self-attested copy of community status certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category. Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community certificate in Annexure-A prescribed vide Govt. Of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No: 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT), dated: 15-11-1993 along with self-declaration given in Annexure-B failing which the benefit of reservation and age relaxation will not be given.
- Certificate of Disability in the prescribed Proforma of Govt. Of India appended below at Annexure- C.
How to Apply for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment:
- First of all, job finders should visit the Official Website of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation that is www.esic.nic.in.
- Then go to “Recruitment” tab which is well structured in menu bar of home page.
- Hit “Special Recruitment Drive for filling up the post under PWD category of Staff Nurse”.
- Read complete notification with complete concentration and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill the application form carefully with required necessary and vital information.
- Affix one recent coloured passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Attach photocopies of educational documents which are equipped above.
- Application form complete in all respects should be submitted to below stated address in a sealed envelope super subscribed with “Special Recruitment Drive for filling up the posts under PWD category of (STAFF NURSE)”.
- Incomplete or Unsigned applications or the applications received without the self-attested copies of mark sheets/certificates in support of educational qualification, proof of age (Date of Birth), caste certificate, photographs and those received after the last date for receipt of applications are liable to be rejected without any communication to the candidate.
- Those candidates who are employed in Govt./Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies etc. should send their applications “Through Proper Channel”.
The Medical Superintendent, (Recruitment Cell)
ESIC Model Hospital, Rajajinagar,
Bangalore-560 010 Karnataka
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Unposting Date of Application Form||31st October 2015|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form from Remote Areas||7th November 2015|
Check Official Notification to get more information related to ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2015
Something That You Should Put An Eye On