ESIC Karnataka Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation has professed a job notification in concern of ESIC Karnataka Recruitment. The Corporation wishes to engage enthusiastic candidates for 25 positions of Senior Residents. Keen aspirants who wish to apply for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2015 are required to appear for Walk- In- Interview on scheduled date. Aspirants need to bring filled in Application Form and original certificates at the time of Interview for verification.
|Name of Post||Senior Residents|
|Walk-In Interview Date||9th & 10th July 2015|
Interested contenders, who want to know other details related to ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2015 like age limit, qualification, salary structure, selection process, address, procedure to apply etc they must visit below segment of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Anaesthesia & ICU||04|
Aspirants who want to apply must have PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned Specialty, Postdoctoral (MD/ MCH) from a recognized university and registered with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
Selected applicants will get Rs. 15, 600 – 39, 100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- plus other allowances applicable under Govt. Of India
Age of participants shall not exceed 33 year in case of Post graduates and 35 years in case of Post Doctoral degree holders as on date of walk- in interview.
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance in Walk- In Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment:
- First of all candidates should log on to Official Website that is esickar.gov.in.
- Then aspirants should press the tab ‘recruitment’ which is located on top of menu bar on home page.
- Choose ‘Karnataka’ as location.
- Now contenders need to hit the link as ‘Walk- in- Interview for Engagement of Senior Residents’.
- After pressing this link candidates will find application form on prescribed format.
- Then aspirants should download this Performa which is also given below in official notification and take print out of it.
- Candidates must fill this Application form properly and bring it for walk- in interview along with all essential documents and recent passport size photographs at stipulated date and time.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue at least 60 minutes prior to the start time of Interview.
6th Floor, Dean Office,
ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar,
Bangalore – 560 010
|Department||Walk-In Interview Date|
|Anaesthesia & ICU||9th July 2015|
|General Surgery||10th July 2015|
Note: Go through this Official Notification to get more details about ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On