ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2015
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has revealed a job notice regarding ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2015 to appoint self motivated and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 18 Senior Residents posts in various Departments. Job finders, who find them sleeves eligible for this job opportunity, may apply by appearing in walk-in interview on scheduled date:
|Posts Name||Senior Residents|
|No. Of Posts||18|
|Walk-In Interview Date||20th May 2015|
Interested contenders, who want to know other details regarding ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2015 related to age limit, qualification, vacancy details, salary structure, selection process, address, how to apply etc must visit below in this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Departments Name||Vacancy|
|2||TB & Chest||02|
Applicants must hold MBBS with PG degree or diploma in concerned discipline from recognized university or institutions and should have valid MCI registrations.
Age Limit Details:
- Candidates’ age should not exceed 33 years (For those who holding post graduate degree), 35 years (for those who holding post doctoral degree).
- And relaxation in age will be offered as per Govt. of India Rules.
Selected job fighters will receive pay scale of Rs. 18,750/- with gross pay of Rs. 6600/- per month with non practicing allowances Rs. 6338/- and HRA, TA as applicable under government of India.
Walk-In Interview will be conducted by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation for selecting aspirants for Sr. residents posts which will be organized on 20th May 2015.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for esickar.gov.in SR Residents Walk-In?
- First of all candidates should log on official website that is www.esic.nic.in
- Then aspirants should press the tab ‘recruitment’ which is located on right side in home page.
- After that applicants should choose the link ‘Karnataka’ in the section of alphabet ‘K’ from new page.
- Now contenders need to hit the link related to ESIC Karnataka Recruitment
- After pressing this link candidates will find application form on prescribed format.
- Then aspirants should download this Performa which is also given below in official notification and take print out of it.
- Candidates must fill this application in all respect and bring it for walk-in interview along with all essential documents and recent passport size photographs at stipulated date and time.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue at least 60 minutes ago to the start time of interview.
At Dean’s Office,
ESIC Medical College,
Sedam Road Gulbarga,
Karnataka – 585 106
Walk-In Interview Date: 20th May 2015
To get other information regarding ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2015 aspirants may check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On