ESIC Mumbai Recruitment
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has broadcasted a vacancy advertisement as ESIC Mumbai Recruitment. Walk-in interview is organized by Institute to fill up vacant position of Senior Resident (SR), Part Time Super Specialist, and Full Time Specialist & Junior Resident. All the candidates who are interested to do job in this Institute, they can attend the interview on the scheduled date furnished below. Applicants can visit our page regularly, to see all the latest news about ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of this page:
Candidates who are going to attend interview, they can check below mention procedure to see all the documents which are required on the day of interview. These leading corporations are looking for motivated and innovative employees for their corporations who may fulfill desired targets on time. So, if you are interested to work in such reputed organizations, then quickly apply for ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2017–2018. For further details about Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment, you can follow up this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ESIC Mumbai Recruitment
|Organization name||ESIC Model Hospital Cum ODC|
|Post name||Senior Resident (SR)|
|Number of vacancy||40|
|Walk in date||Check below|
Post name: Senior Resident
|Department||Number of vacancy|
|Medicine & Micu||09|
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Full Time Specialist||01|
|Part Time Super Specialist||02|
Qualification Requirement for ESIC vacancy:
Candidates must possess MBBS/Degree in relevant field from a recognized university or institute.
Grab Today: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Salary and age structure for ESIC jobs:
|Junior Resident||Pre-Revised Pay scale of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs.5400/- plus Other allowances as admissible under the rules||35 years|
|Full Time Specialist||1) Pre-Revised Basic Rs.25350 + NPA + DA + HRA. 2) For retired employees: Last Pay Drawn minus pension + DA minus DA on pension||30 years|
|Part Time Super Specialist||Rs. 60000/- per month for three hours session per day x 5 days in a week. For extra session of 2 hours – Rs. 2000/.||45 years|
|Homeopathic Physician||Rs. 21,000/- per month (consolidated) (5 hrs for 6 days per week)||64|
|Senior Resident||Pre-Revised PB-3 with Grade Pay 6600/- + Other allowances per month admissible from time to time.|
Download Here >> ESIC Mumbai Recruitment Notification
Selection Procedure for ESIC Mumbai senior resident vacancy:
Candidates shall be selected through scrutiny of application forms and then those candidates will have to appear for walk in interview on scheduled date mentioned below. Final selection of the candidate is based on his/her walk in interview performance. Interview is conducted by the selection panel of the organization to evaluate the performance of candidates.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
i) Matriculation Certificate for Age Proof
ii) Proof of Educational Qualification
iii) MMC/MCI Registration Certificates
iv) Internship Completion Certificate
v) Caste Certificate/Non Creamy layer Certificate
vi) Experience Certificates
vii) Two Photographs (PP Size)
Procedure to Fill ESIC Application Form:
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for ESIC Mumbai Recruitment are firstly required to visit the official site of corporation that is esic.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “recruitment” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- Choose appropriate link of post as from the appeared page and this will open the required advertisement.
- Read the notification carefully and completely and take a print out of below attached application form after downloading it.
- After this, fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner.
- Candidates are required to fill the application in block/capital letters in his / her own handwriting and must be attached with relevant testimonials such as one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form, self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age, Educational Qualification from Matriculation onward, Experience certificates etc.
- Now, arrange the application and other relevant document in the order one below the other and tightly tagged or stapled on the left hand side top corner- firstly Application Form then Attested copies of certificates.
- Lastly applicants need to report at below mentioned venue for Walk-In-Interview on below given date and time with duly filled in and signed Application Form along with self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates.
Walk in interview date and time for ESIC Mumbai vacancy:
|Post name||Walk in date||Time|
|Medicine & Micu||31.07.17||9.30 AM|
|Blood Bank||31.07.17||11.00 AM|
|Paediatric Surgery||31.07.17||12 NOON|
|Gen. Surgery||01.08.17||10.15 AM|
|Junior Resident||31.07.17||2.00 PM|
|Full Time Specialist||01.08.17||11.15AM|
|Part Time Super Specialist||01.08.17||10.30 AM|
|Homeopathic Physician||31.07.17||01.30 PM|
Candidates can grab all the details regarding ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this web portal by pressing CTRL+D to know more about ESIC Career.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Recruitment||ESIC Admit Card|
|ESIC Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|