ESIC Mumbai Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation has depicted a job advertisement related to ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2016. For this concern corporation is going to conduct a walk-in interview for filling up 72 various posts of Part Time Specialist. Eligible applicants who wish to apply for stated jobs may apply for ESIC Mumbai Vacancies. We’ll be providing the upcoming notification related to ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2017, so applicants are advised to keep visiting this web portal regularly.
Individuals may apply for this recruitment notification by attending the walk-in interview along with their original certificates for verification at scheduled venue and on date and time that is well mentioned below. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility norms before applying for the post.
ESIC Mumbai Recruitment
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|No. of Vacancies||72|
|Date of Interview||20th September 2016 to 24th September 2016|
ESIC Mumbai Vacancy:
Part Time Specialist: 72
Applying candidates must attain Diploma / PG Degree in their concerned specialty from a recognized university can apply for the posts.
Must also check: More Post Graduate Jobs
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
The age of the applying candidates should not be more than 45 years. Relaxation on age is as per the organizational norms.
Salary Structure for ESIC Mumbai Jobs:
The candidates who will be selected for the posts in any department will get a fixed amount of salary of Rs. 40000/- per month.
Mode of Assortment:
Candidate will be selected purely on the basis of performance of candidate in the Walk In-Interview before the selection Board. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
You May Also Read This: - Tips to Crack Interview Easily
Procedure to Fill ESIC Application Form:
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for ESIC Mumbai Recruitment are firstly required to visit the official site of corporation that is esic.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “recruitment” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- Choose appropriate link of post as from the appeared page and this will open the required advertisement.
- Read the notification carefully and completely and take a print out of below attached application form after downloading it.
- After this, fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner.
- Candidates are required to fill the application in block/capital letters in his / her own handwriting and must be attached with relevant testimonials such as one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form, self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age, Educational Qualification from Matriculation onward, Experience certificates etc.
- Now, arrange the application and other relevant document in the order one below the other and tightly tagged or stapled on the left hand side top corner- firstly Application Form then Attested copies of certificates.
- Lastly applicants need to report at below mentioned venue for Walk-In-Interview on below given date and time with duly filled in and signed Application Form along with self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Refer to Official Notification
Dates of Walk in Interview: 20th September 2016 to 24th September 2016
For further details related to ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 – 2017 candidates may go through given Official Link. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||ESIC Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|