Footwear Design & Development Institute is going to start FDDI Admission process for those candidates who are going to take admission in various UG/PG courses in this institute. So, applicants who are meeting with all eligibility criteria may apply for FDDI Admission 2018 by filling their FDDI application form through online procedure. Candidates must submit their filled application form on or before the ending date. Candidates can also visit the official website fddiindia.com to get further information.
Footwear Design & Development Institute is formally known as FDDI which conducts range of professional courses in the field of Footwear Design, Retail Management, Technology, Fashion Merchandising, Management, Visual Merchandizing, Business Management, Marketing, Creative Designing & CAD/CAM and Leather Goods & Accessories Design etc. To get more information about FDDI Admission 2018, you need to go through the whole page which is well updated by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Bachelor Degree Programs – (4 years)
- Des (Fashion Design, Leather Goods and Accessories Design)
- Des (Footwear Design, Production and Management)
- Des (Fashion Merchandise & Retail Management)
Master Degree Programs (2 years)
- MBA (Footwear Design, Production & Management)
- MBA (Retail Management & Fashion Merchandise)
- Des (Creative Design and CAD/CAM)
Qualification Required According to the Course:
For UG and Integrated Programme: Applicants must have 10+2 / Intermediate (candidates appearing in 10+2 may also apply).
For PG Programmes: candidates should have Graduation degree in any discipline (candidates appearing in final year may also apply).
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
FDDI Admission Fee:
Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 500/- through demand draft in favour of “FDDI” payable at New Delhi to FDDI, NOIDA and it will be sent through courier.
Prospectus along with the Admission Form can be purchased from:
FDDI Campus at NOIDA, Fursatganj, Chennai, Kolkata, Chhindwara, Rohtak, Jodhpur & Guna.
FDDI Admission Process:
Admission of the applicants will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in All India Selection test (AIST) that consists of online test (Math, English, Reasoning /General Science & GK).
Get Tips: How To Prepare For Online Exam
How to Apply for FDDI Admission 2018?
Online Application form:
- Participants need to logon official website of organization that is www.fddiindia.com
- Then, press “Admission” tab which is available in menu bar of the home page.
- Now, hit “Admission Notification 2018-19” link and read complete notification very carefully
- After that, fill the FDDI application form within accurate manner
- After Filling Online Application Form, upload scanned passport size photographs and signature and hit submit button.
- Then, take printout of filled form and attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Offline Application Form:
- Prospectus along with the Admission Form can be purchased from: FDDI Campus at NOIDA, Fursatganj, Chennai, Kolkata, Chhindwara, Rohtak, Jodhpur & Guna
- The cost of Prospectus along with Admission Form is Rs. 500/-.
- You can send a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in favour of “FDDI” payable at New Delhi to FDDI, Noida and it will be sent through courier. Do not forget to mention your complete address at the back of the DD also.
FDDI Examination Pattern:
- The exam will include a total of 150 Objective Type Questions of 150 marks.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There will be no provision of negative marking in the test.
- It will be held in English and Hindi language.
- Duration of test will be two and half hours.
For UG Courses:
|Section||Description||Number of Questions|
|Section A||Mathematics||45 questions|
|Section B||General Science||30 questions|
|Section C||English language||45 questions|
|Section D||General Awareness||30 questions|
For PG Courses:
|Section||Description||Number of Questions|
|Section A||Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||45 questions|
|Section B||English||45 questions|
|Section C||General Awareness||30 questions|
|Section D||Business Aptitude||30 questions|
FDDI AIST 2018 Exam Centers:
Want to Know? Education Loans for Students
FDDI AIST 2018 Important Dates:
|Online registration process will commence from||February 2018|
|Last date for the submission of application form||May 2018|
|Exam date||June 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
|Counselling will begin from||July 2018|
|Starting of new session||August 2018|
If you want to get more detail regarding FDDI Admission 2018, check this Official Link. You can follow us ob face book and google plus for latest updates. If you have any query then you cn ask in comment box which is providing below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Entrance Exam in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|