Footwear Design & Development Institute is all set to publish FDDI Admission for all those candidates who are going to take admission in various UG/PG courses in this institute. So, applicants who are meeting all eligibility criteria may apply for FDDI Admission by filling their application form through online procedure. Aspirants must submit their filled application form on or before the ending date.
|Courses Offered||UG or PG|
|Last date for Registration||20th May 2016|
Footwear Design & Development Institute is formally known as FDDI which conducts range of professional courses in the field of Footwear Design, Retail Management, Technology, Fashion Merchandising, Management, Visual Merchandizing, Business Management, Marketing, Creative Designing & CAD/CAM and Leather Goods & Accessories Design etc.
On this page, we the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing essential information related to FDDI Admission 2016 such as courses offered, qualification required, admission process, way to apply etc you need to just scroll d9own this page and read it very carefully, before applying.
- 0 2 years Master degree programmes in the field of Fashion merchandise & retail management Footwear design, production & mgmt. Creative design and CAD/CAM
- 04 years Bachelor degree programmes in the field of Fashion design Footwear design, production & management Leather goods & accessories design Fashion merchandise & retail mgmt.
- 05 years Integrated programmes (bachelor + master) in the field of Business management
Qualification Required According to the Course:
- For UG and Integrated Programme: Applicants must have 10+2 / Intermediate (candidates appearing in 10+2 may also apply).
- For PG Programmes: candidates should have Graduation degree in any discipline (candidates appearing in final year may also apply)
Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 500/- through demand draft in favour of “FDDI” payable at New Delhi to FDDI, NOIDA and it will be sent through courier.
Prospectus along with the Admission Form can be purchased from:
FDDI Campus at NOIDA, Fursatganj, Chennai, Kolkata, Chhindwara, Rohtak, Jodhpur & Guna.
The admission of the applicants will made on the basis of their marks obtained in All India Selection test (AIST) that consists of online test (Math, English, Reasoning/General Science & GK).
Also read:- How To Prepare English
Procedure to Apply for FDDI Admission:
- Participants need to logon official website of organization that is www.fddiindia.com
- Then, press “Admission” tab which is available in menu bar of the home page.
- Now, hit “Admission Notification 2016-17” link and read complete notification very carefully.
- After that, fill the online application form within correct manner.
- After filling the form, upload scanned passport size photographs and signature and hit submit button.
- Then, take printout of filled form and attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address on or before the last date.
To Admission Cell,
F.D.D.I., Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India,
A-10/A, Sector-24, NOIDA – 201301
Important Date (Tentative):
- Online Registration starts- 07th April 2016
- Last date for Registration- 20th May 2016
- FDDI AIST- 10th, 11th, 12th June 2016
- Date for Counseling (PG)- 11th & 12th July 2016
- Date for Counseling (UG)- 13th,14th & 15th July 2016
If you want to get more detail regarding FDDI Admission 2016, check Official Link.
More Related Links