Federal Bank Recruitment
There are various vacancies of PO (Officers in Scale I) & Clerk is available in the Federal Bank. Candidates having required qualification must apply for the Federal Bank Recruitment
Interested contenders can apply online against the Federal Bank Jobs Notification by following the steps which are mentioned on this web page. Scroll Down to know more about Federal Bank Recruitment 2018
Highlights of This Page:
Submission of the Federal Bank Application forms after the last date will not be accepted by the organization. Then the organization will conduct Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection which will be decided by the Bank.
To cover further details about Federal Bank Recruitment 2018, applicants need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Federal Bank Recruitment
|Bank Name||Federal Bank|
|Posts Name||PO (Officers in Scale I) & Clerk|
|Last date to submit filled Application||Check Below|
You Can Also Get: Latest Bank Jobs
Federal Bank Vacancies:
- PO (Officers in Scale I)
Federal Bank Eligibility Criteria:
Those who are going to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 must possess below stated qualification from a well-recognized institute or university with good academic records
Federal Bank Officer Scale 1 Recruitment:
- Post-Graduates with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University
- Should have completed their Post-Graduation during the academic years 2016-17 or 2017-18 (passing out year of their post-graduation should be 2017 or 2018).
- Should have completed their academics (from 10th onwards) in regular mode of study.
- Consistent academic record of minimum 60% marks from class 10th onwards (for 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-Graduation).
Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment:
- Graduates or Post-Graduates with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University
- Candidates with highest qualification as Graduation /Post-Graduation should have completed their Graduation /Post-Graduation during the academic years 2016-17 or 2017-18 (passing out year should be 2017 or 2018).
- Should have completed their academics (from 10th onwards) in regular mode of study
- Consistent academic record of minimum 60% marks from class 10th onwards (Graduates- 60% for 10th, 12th & Graduation) & (Post Graduates – 60 % for 10th , 12th, Graduation & Post–Graduation).
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Age Criteria ForFederal Bank Clerk And Officer Recruitment:
Candidates applying for Federal Bank Job Vacancies must have attained minimum age as per the organizational norms and maximum age as given below
- PO (Officers in Scale I): 26 years
- Clerk: 24 years
- Candidates should be born on or after 01.07.1994 are eligible for applying against Federal Bank PO And Clerk Recruitment
- Reserved category candidates applying for Federal Bank Job Openings will get upper age relaxation as per the organizational norms
Federal Bank Application Fee:
Candidates going to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 have to pay the below mentioned amount as application fee through online mode by using a Debit Cards, Credit cards or Internet Banking.
|General / Others||700||500|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Federal Bank Pay Scale:
Selected candidates for Federal Bank Officer Recruitment will get good and impressive amount of remuneration as stated below along with other perks, allowances and benefits as per the organizational norms
- PO (Officers in Scale I): Rs.23,700/-
- Clerk: Rs.13,075/-
Federal Bank Recruitment Process:
As stated in the Federal Bank Recruitment notification, selection of the candidates for Federal Bank Po Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in the following rounds
Federal Bank PO Aptitude Test Pattern:
|Verbal Ability / English Language||30||30||90 minutes|
|Logical Aptitude / Reasoning||30||30|
|Quantitative / Numerical Ability||30||30|
|General, Socio-economic & Banking||25||25|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
Federal Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2018:
|Verbal Ability / English Language||20||20||60 minutes|
|Logical Aptitude / Reasoning||20||20|
|Quantitative / Numerical Ability||20||20|
|General, Socio-economic & Banking||10||10|
Procedure To Apply For Federal Bank Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can fill the Federal Bank online application form with the help of below stated some simple and easy steps:
- First of all, appliers need to visit official website of Federal Bank Limited that is www.federalbank.co.in.
- After opening official web portal, you may need to select “Careers” tab from top corner the homepage.
- Now, go to relevant link of Federal Bank Recruitment Notification.
- Read entire information from Federal Bank Recruitment Advertisement and select “Apply Online” link from previous page.
- Now fill Federal Bank Application Form with all the asked details
- Also upload scanned copies of all the required documents along with the Federal Bank online application form
- Then, hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the Federal Bank Application Form for further usage
Get Here: Federal Bank Recruitment 2018
- Last date to fill the online application form: 24-08-2018
- Proposed Date of Online Aptitude Test for Officers and Clerks: 09-09-2018
Candidates may attain more information regarding the Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 by visiting the Official Link of the bank.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Latest Bank Jobs Through IBPS||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|