Federal Bank Recruitment
Latest jobs openings in banking sector. Recently an advertisement has been published regarding Federal Bank Recruitment. Bank job seekers are invited for filling up the application for Probationary Officer. Candidates, interested for this job, can match their eligibility and other requirements through this page. Applicants are informed to fill online application forms for federal bank jobs before the last date (28-02-2017).
Content Of This Page:
Federal Bank is India’s one of leading Private Banks. This bank is looking for young, capable & deserving candidates to team up as Probationary Officers to spearhead its growth plans. The team of recruitmentresults.com has well designed the page with all the information about Federal Bank Recruitment. Applicant may read all the information like qualification, age, selection, remuneration Etc by scrolling down.
Federal Bank Recruitment
|Name of Bank||Federal Bank|
Name of post: Probationary Officer
Candidates, applying for this vacancy must be Graduated in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from recognized University Or Institute and should passed CAIIB certification from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
Check Details: Eligibility for Bank Jobs
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years or more than 28 years.
- Relaxation will be considered as per the government norms.
Selection Procedure of federal Bank Jobs:
Candidates have to appear three stages to get selected on the post of Probationary Officer:
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Check Below to Grab More Information:
- Selected candidates will get Rs 23700- 42020 as remuneration. Allowance will also be paid with the salary.
- Candidates, who will pass aptitude test, will be called for the next round (Group Discussion). After clearing GD candidates will be called for personal interview. Candidates, deserves for the post will get selected.
Pattern of Aptitude Test:
|Test||Name Of Test||No. Of Question||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Verbal Ability – English Language||35||35||90 minutes for all the tests together|
|2.||Logical Aptitude – Reasoning||35||35|
|3.||Quantitative / Numerical Ability||30||30|
|4.||General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness||30||30|
|5.||Marketing / Sales Aptitude||20||20|
Venues for online aptitude test:
Bank will conduct the online Aptitude test at the following centers:
- New Delhi
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
Application fee details:
|General/ others||Rs 700/-|
|Application fee’s payment will be paid through online mode|
How to Apply for Federal Bank Recruitment:
- First of all you have to visit on official website of Federal Bank that is www.federalbank.co.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Careers” tap mentioned at the top of the home page.
- You need to tap on “View/ Download Recruitment Notification” link for information about recruitment.
- After reading all the information you have to hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now you should read all the details and fill the application form visible on your computer screen.
- After filling all the information you should check all the details you filled in form.
- Now you have to hit on “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- You need to take a print out of that application form for future evidence.
- You should bring the following documents while going for the Aptitude Test- Online Application form, Call letter and valid ID proof.
Dates to Remember:
|Closing date of Online Registration||28-02-2017|
|Online Aptitude Test||11-03-2017|
We tried to convey all the important information regarding Federal Bank Recruitment 2017, still if you want to know more details, you should go through official website mentioned above. If you want to ask any question about this recruitment, you may leave your comment we’ll solve your problems shortly. Stay in touch with this web portal to get latest information about recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|