Federal Bank Recruitment
Want to get jobs in Banking Sector??? If yes, then apply against latest job Openings entitled as Federal Bank Recruitment. The bank invites online application from young, dexterous and dynamic candidates for filling up the vacant posts of as Officers, Clerks and Assistant Company Secretary. Candidates, who find themselves eligible for Career with Federal Bank, may apply for Federal Bank Jobs through online mode before the closing date that is 16.06.2017. Applicants may get entire details regarding Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 by going through the below section of this page.
This Page Contains:
Ambitious applicants may apply for Federal Bank Vacancy by submit their online application form before the closing date that is 16.06.2017. Candidates, who want to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2017–2018 needs to scroll down this worthy page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Bank Name||Federal Bank|
|Last date to submit filled Application||16.06.2017|
|Online Aptitude Test date (tentative)||24.06.2017|
Name Of The Post:
- Officers (in Scale I)
- Assistant Company Secretary
Necessary Qualification Details for Federal Bank Jobs:
Aspirants, who are going to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment, they must fulfill the following qualification:
- Applicants who are applying for Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment they must have complete Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Science discipline and minimum 50% marks for other streams during academic year 2016-17 from any recognized university or other institutions. Applicants must have cleared all papers of the qualifying examination as on the date of process conducted by the Bank.
- Candidate who are applying for Federal Bank Officers Recruitment they must hold Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks, during academic year 2016-17 in regular mode from any recognized university or other institutions. Aspirants must have cleared all papers of the qualifying examination as on the date of process conducted by the Bank
- Candidates, applying for Assistant Company Secretary Post, must have degree of graduation and post graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from an accredited University / Institution. Candidates must have Minimum 10 years post qualification work experience in handling Regulatory & Compliance requirements of SEBI, NSE and BSE of an entity listed in NSE or BSE with at least 5 years valid experience, in Statutory Compliance, Secretarial Matters, and Investor Relations etc OR in role of a Company Secretary.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitations as on 01.06.2017:
Applicants age should be as following for Federal Bank Recruitment:
- The upper age limit of applying candidate for Officers post should be more than 26 years and for clerk post should be 24 years.
- For the post of Assistant Company Secretary, applicant’s age should not be more than 45 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per the norms of the bank.
Federal Bank Recruitment Notifications
|Officers & Clerks||Get Here|
|Assistant Company Secretary||Get Here|
Salary Details for Federal Bank Vacancy:
- Candidate who joins the Bank as Clerk will be offered Rs. 11765 to Rs. 31540/- per Month pay with other allowances.
- Candidate who joins the Bank as Officer in Scale I will be offered Rs. 23700 to Rs. 42020 per month pay with other allowances
- Candidates, successfully selected for Secretary’s post will get around 25 lakhs as annual remuneration plus add-ons on an annual basis.
For Clerk: Job hunters who are planning to apply for Federal Bank Careers they have to pay Rs 500/-and aspirants who belong to SC/ST Category they need to pay Rs 250/- as an application fee.
For Officers: Applicants who are ready to apply for officer post they need to pay Rs 700/- and who belong to SC/ST category they should have to pay Rs 350/- as an application
Application fees can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking. On successful completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, the online application form will be generated with the payment details.
Recruitment Procedure for Federal Bank Limited Recruitment 2017:
- Recruitment of eligible applicants will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of recruitment to be planned by the Bank.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for GD & PI on the basis of applicant’s performance in Aptitude Test.
Get Preparation Tips to Clear Interview/GD Round:
Steps to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment:
Contenders who are willing to apply for Federal Bank Vacancies may follow the steps to remove the obstacles as stated below:
- Firstly, contenders need to visit the official website that is www.federalbank.co.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Career” tab.
- After that you have to hit on the “View / Download Recruitment Notification” link under the Recruitment process for the post of Officers & Clerks tab or Recruitment process for the position of Assistant Company Secretary.
- Now the advertisement will be opened on your computer screen.
- Read all instructions and details carefully before applying.
- After ensuring your eligibility for the post you want to apply for this you have to hit at “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill the Federal Bank Online Application Form with valid details in proper manner.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- If all filled details are correct then press “Submit” button for final submission.
- At end, take the print of it for future use.
Apply Now >> Press Here
Federal Bank Exam Pattern:
The online aptitude test pattern for the recruitment of Clerk consists of 6 sections as given below:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Verbal Ability / English Language||20||20||60 minutes for all the tests together|
|Logical Aptitude / Reasoning||20||20|
|Quantitative / Numerical Ability||20||20|
|General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness||10||10|
Get Here: Bank Preparation Material
The online aptitude test pattern for the recruitment of Officer consists of 6 sections as given below:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam duration|
|Verbal Ability / English Language||30||30||90 minutes for all the tests together|
|Logical Aptitude / Reasoning||30||30|
|Quantitative / Numerical Ability||30||30|
|General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness||25||25|
|Marketing / Sales Aptitude||20||20|
Must Remember Below Dates:
- Ending Date of Online Registration Gateway: 16.06.2017
- Online Aptitude Test date (tentative): 24.06.2017
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
Federal Bank Exam Centers:
For Clerk Post:
For Officers Post:
Tentative Venues for Online Assessment Process (for the Post of Assistant Company Secretary)
The selection process will be conducted on following locations:
Download Here: Federal Bank Recruitment Notification
You may fetch more information about Federal Bank Recruitment 2017- 2018 through Official Link. Dear visitors you are recommended to keep in contact with this web portal for getting upcoming recruitment related information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Public Sector Bank Vacancies||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|