FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam
FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam is a national level talent examination conducted at FIITJEE centres located all over the country for students from class 5 to 11. Students who are interested to participate in FIITJEE FTRE Exam can know the application process and other exam date details from here.
FIITJEE FTRE 2019 is to identify talented students and reward them with cash scholarships and fee waiver for courses offered at FIITJEE for the preparation of Engineering and various other entrance examinations. It is a marvelous chance for appropriate students to analysis their talent by qualifying this scholarship test.
FIITJEE FTRE Registration Form 2019
On the basis of student’s performance in FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam 2019, candidates will know their Rank Potential Index (RPI) for JEE Main / JEE Advanced which let them to know what they can achieve in JEE Exams. Students who are entitled can fill FTRE Online Registration Form for FIITJEE FTRE Exam 2019.
Candidates, who will secure apex rank in this FIITJEE exam, can enroll themselves for FIITJEE Program for JEE Advanced 2019. To get more information about FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam 2019, candidates are suggested to scroll down the whole page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam
FIITJEE TRE Program Details:
|Program Name||Student Eligibility – Classes||Duration|
|Classroom Programs||VI to XII; XII Pass||1 to 5 years|
|School Integrated Programs||IX and XI||2 to 4 years|
|Correspondence Programs||IX to XII; XII Pass||1 to 2 years|
FIITJEE Exam Eligibility:
Students who want to be the part of ambitious to Excel in JEE Main & JEE Advanced, 2019 they must be XII Appeared / Passed in any discipline from any recognized university.
|A/B||Rs. 10 lac p.a. to Rs. 2 crore p.a|
|C||Rs. 8.5 lac p.a. to Rs. 50 lac p.a|
|D||Rs. 7 lac p.a. to Rs. 40 lac p.a|
|E||Rs. 7 lac p.a. to Rs. 30 lac p.a|
|F||Rs. 7 lac p.a. to Rs. 25 lac p.a|
|G||Rs. 6 lac p.a. to Rs. 25 lac p.a|
Candidates, who wish to take admission in FIITJEE, have to pay the appropriate application fee before the last date and payment can made through Cash at Counter; DD/Pay Order by Post; Online-NEFT, Debit/Credit Card etc
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Mode of Registration, Fee Payment and Issuance of Hall Tickets:
- Fill in your entire particulars in the Paper Application Form and submit it in person at the nearest FIITJEE Centre along with the prescribed test fee in cash & two passport size photographs. Your Hall Ticket will be issued to you, in person.
- You may also post / courier your Paper Application form along with a DD/Pay Order with two passport size photographs to the nearest FIITJEE Centre and in this case, your Hall ticket will be e-mailed to you.
- Following this, an online account for Students registering offline will be created involuntarily and the username / password will be printed on the hall ticket. It is obligatory that you log in with this username and password at our Online services management portal www.fiitjeelogin.com and update your Full Profile as early as possible, but before the test.
- Log on to our online services management portal www.fiitjeelogin.com with your existing username / password or Create a new Account
- Update your profile and proceed for online registration
- If you are already registered for a previous test or Enrolled in a FIITJEE Program, use ‘Add Registration Number’/ ‘Add Enrollment Number’ utility before updating your profile
- You have the option to pay the test Fee using Master / Visa (Credit / Debit Cards) or through NEFT
- Once your payment is successfully done, you can download the Hall ticket from the same online portal
Check Here Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Follow the same steps as the online payment mode except for the payment.
- Choose e-Application mode in the payments options.
- Take out a print of your e-Application and submit it in person with the test fee in Cash at the nearest FIITJEE Centre and collect your Hall Ticket.
- You can also send this e-Application by post or courier to your nearest FIITJEE Centre along with the Test Fee (to be paid through Demand Draft / Pay Order*). Your Hall Ticket will be emailed to you in this case.
Rapid Registration on Mobile–
- Visit our Mobile registration function available at www.fiitjeelogin.com/mobile
- Provide your Class, Name; e-Mail ID, Mobile Number, Test Centre Code and Study Centre Code wherever required. You’ll receive an e-mail and SMS carrying an A/C Number.
- Visit any Bank’s branch in any city (Preferably where you / your parents have an account) and request them to transfer the test fee through NEFT to the account number sent to you on the e-mail / SMS. Within a few hours of NEFT funds credited into FIITJEE’s account, you would be able to download your Hall ticket from the URL given in e-Mail / SMS.
- You can also pay the test fee through Master / Visa (Credit / Debit Card) or through NEFT from online banking / Online Banking App of any Bank in this option.
Program center & Objective:
Superiority in JEE Advanced. It is our occurrence that most XII Pass Students usually have sensible perceptive of main concepts but they do not have precision in applying these concepts to solve JEE-based problems. We, at FIITJEE, provide not only admirable faculty but also tremendous Study Material, Tests & Quizzes, Test Analysis sessions and All India Test Series to make your JEE Advanced preparation perfect.
Complete course is divided into 4 phases. Though, the definite total input provided to the student is more than 600 hours which includes Doubt removal sessions, Rank Improvement Program (RIP), Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series, Test Analysis Sessions etc Normally classes are held 4 / 5 days a week for 4 hrs to 6 hrs each day. Each phase is followed by about one week of study leave, followed by a Phase Test. Classes can be held in the morning or evening session.
Check List of: Scholarship in India
FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Type of Test||Time|
|Objective Paper I||Aptitude Test||8:45 am – 10:30 am|
|Objective Paper II||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||11:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Objective Paper III||Advanced Level (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)||2:15 pm – 5:30 pm|
Reward and scholarships:
Students securing a Rank in Top 500 in the Exam will get a Certificate of attainment and will also get Free Online Doubt Removal Support to help them in their preparation even without joining FIITJEE TRE. FIITJEE has decided to give Cash Scholarships for outstanding performers + Tuition Fee Waivers on FIITJEE Program + Hostel Fee Waivers on the basis of their performance and subject to scoring above minimum cut-off mark in each subject in the test.
Get Best Answer: How to Apply Scholarship
Centers of FIITJEE Examination:
|Delhi & NCR||Himachal Pradesh|
|Schedule||Phase||Date of Recruitment||Last date to apply||Joining date|
|VI b||V (2017) joining||12-11-2017||27-10-2017||03-12-2017|
|I||I (2018) joining||10-12-2017||24-11-2017||04-02-2018|
|III a||II (2018) joining||25-02-2018||09-02-2018||22-04-2018|
|IV||III (2018) joining||06-05-2018||19-04-2018||10-06-2018|
|V a||IV (2018) joining||15-07-2018||29-06-2018||02-09-2018|
|VI a||V (2018) joining||7-10-2018||21-09-2018||09-12-2018|
|I||I (2019) joining||16-12-2018||30-11-2018||10-02-2019|
|Phase||Date of Recruitment||Last date to apply||Joining date|
|VI a||V (2018) joining||07-10-2018||21-09-2018||09-12-2018|
|I||I (2019) joining||16-12-2018||30-11-2018|
To get more details about the FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam 2019 you may visit to the Official Website. Candidates can follow us on Face book and Google Plus or can subscribe our free email service also for latest updates. Candidates can bookmark our web portal by pressing CTRL + D also for upcoming information concerning FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Entrance Exam in India|