FMGE 2019 Application Form
National Board of Examinations has released the FMGE 2019 Application Form for Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam. Candidates who wish to apply for FMGE DEC 2018 Exam can check the Imp dates for FMGE 2019 from here.
Candidates can fill the FMGE Application Form on the official website of National Board of Examinations. Last date to apply for the FMGE Registration is 06-11-2018. Candidates must fill the FMGE 2019 Application Form carefully as no changes can be made after filling the form.
Why FMGE 2019 is Conducted?
Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam (FMGE) is a national level entrance exam managed by National Board of Examinations (NBE). Through this exam, Indian nationals with foreign medical qualifications are allowed to practice in India.
Candidates, if you want to grab more details related to FMGE Application Form 2019 then must go through this page which is well furnished with complete details by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
FMGE 2019 Important Dates
For January 2019:
|Opening of registration||16th October 2018|
|Closing of registration||6th November 2018|
|Releasing of admit card||24 hours after the scheduling|
|Date of Exam||14th December 2018|
|Declaration of result||By 15th January 2019|
For June 2019:
|Opening of registration and scheduling||2nd week of April|
|Closing of registration||2nd week of May|
|Correction in application form||2nd week of May|
|Releasing of admit card||24 hours after the scheduling|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of June|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July|
Get Best Answer: How to Start a New Life In College?
FMGE Application Form
FMGE Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate must be citizen of India or Overseas citizen of India.
- Candidates should have Primary Medical Qualification, approved by Indian Embassy concerned, to be recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in India.
- Primary Medical Qualification must be obtained is on or before last week of May 2019.
- Provide proof/documentary evidence in support of passing final examination on or before the cut-off date.
Candidates those holding an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia/ Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and seeking for provisional or permanent registration are exempted to give the screening test.
FMGE Application Fees
Appliers of FMGE Exam Notification have to submit application fees as per their category through credit card/debit card/internet banking. Application fees are Rs. 5500/- which will not be transferred or refundable in any circumstances.
Read Here: How to Get a Free College Education
FMGE Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 300 questions will be asked.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: FMGE is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part.
- Attempts: There is no limit to appear in the exam.
For Pre and Para Clinical Subjects:
For Clinical Subjects:
|Medicine and Allied Subjects|
|Dermatology and STD||5|
|General Surgery and Allied Subjects|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
Get Details Of: Education Loans for Students
FMGE Syllabus 2019
FMGE Syllabus will be comprised as per the graduate medical education regulations issued by the MCI. Topics included FMGE Syllabus 2019 are Anesthesiology, Orthopedics, Radio diagnosis, Pediatrics and more. Candidates can study these topics and get good marks.
FMGE Admit Card 2019
Candidates can get their FMGE admit card 2019 using the username and password within 24 hours of scheduling of exam at the time of registration. After getting hall ticket make sure all details like name, category, PWD (PH) status, date of birth, gender, etc, printed in letter is correct or not, in case of any error contact the authority immediately
FMGE Result 2019
Result for FMGE 2019 will be declared through online mode in the third week of July 2019 at official site. Candidates who will score 150 marks out of 300 marks will only be considered pass.
Check Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
FMGE 2019 Cutoff Marks
National Board of Examinations sets the FMGE Cutoff Marks. Those appearing for FMGE 2019 will have to score a minimum 150 marks out of 300 in the main exam to be eligible for the after process. Candidates must score more than the minimum qualifying marks to clear the FMGE 2019 Exam.
FMGE Test Centers:
Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam is going to be conducted in the following cities. Applicants are requested to choose more convenient exam centers
Procedure To Submit FMGE Application Form 2019
Those applicants who want to submit FMGE Online Application Form needs to fill FMGE 2019 Online Registration form, follow the below mentioned guidelines to apply for FMGE Exam
- Appliers of FMGE Exam Notification are firstly required to visit the official website that is
- As you reached to the home page, select suitable FMGE 2019 Notification tab
- Read all relevant details mentioned in the notice to ensure eligibility
- Thereafter, go to the “FMGE Apply Online” link
- New users are required to get registered first, so fill FMGE Registration form with all personal and relevant details
- Then press on “submit” tab to record details
- Now registered applicants will get users id or password
- Candidates needs to login with user ID or password
- Fill up FMGE 2019 Online Application Form with remaining details
- If required make updates and changes in FMGE 2019 Online Form
- Upload scanned images of relevant documents and certificate
- Make payment of fees through valid mode
- At last recheck details and hit “submit” tab and take printed copy of FMGE Online Form for future use.
Documents Required for FMGE Online Registration:
- Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy/Apostiled
- Address Proof (Voter Id/Passport/Driving License)
- Two Photographs
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof (certificate of 10th class)
- Copy of the Passport of the Applicant (Front page & Last page-Personal Information)
- Copy of 10+2 Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Copy of Internship Certificate (if done in Abroad)
- Copy of Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI.
- Copy of Fail Certificate/Result for Ex-candidates
- Equivalence Certificate
Candidates those who want to attain more details related to FMGE Application Form 2019 then must go through the official link. For latest updates and any upcoming interesting facts keep visiting to our site regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|