Goa Forest Department Recruitment
A latest career advertisement has been depicted for Goa Forest Department Recruitment. Applications are invited from well qualified and enthusiastic candidates for filling up the Forest Guard post. So, job hunters who want to build up their career in this organization may apply for Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2016 by sending their application form on or before the ending date.
To acquire more details in concern to Goa Forest Department Recruitment such as educational qualification, physical requirement, age limitation, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, How to apply, and Important Dates etc you may go through below tuned section which is customized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Goa Forest Department Recruitment
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12th August 2016|
- Applicants must have Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from the recognized board/school.
- Knowledge of Konkani/ Marathi.
|Male||163 cms.||79 cms.||5 cms.|
|Female||150 cms.||74 cms||5 cms.|
|Male||25 kms. to be completed in 4 hours|
|Female||16 kms. to be completed in 4 hours|
- Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years as on 22-02-2016.
- Age is relaxable upto 05 years for Government Servant, SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. Relaxation for Ex-serviceman is in accordance with the orders/ instructions issued by the Government from time to time.
Check Now: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Scale of Pay:
Job hunters who will be selected for Goa Forest Department Recruitment will get the excellent and attractive salary package of Rs. 4,440- 7,440 plus grade pay of Rs.1,400/-which will be given by the organization.
- A written examination will be held comprising of objective type questions of the level of S.S.C., General Knowledge, Current Affairs and a section on Konkani language.
- The successful candidates as per the written test will have to appear for physical standard and walking test.
- The dates for written test, Physical & Walking test, will be communicated separately.
Must Go Through These Articles:
How to Apply for Goa Forest Department Recruitment?
- Application forms are available at Head Office, Gomantak Maratha Samaj Bldg., Panaji/ O/o Dy. Conservator of Forests, North Goa Division, Ponda/O/o Dy. Conservator of Forests, South Goa Division, Margao, on payment of Rs.20/- or can be downloaded from departmental website that is www.forest.goa.gov.in
- After that, fill the form with all asked detail very carefully and send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
Documents to be Attached:
Application should be enclosed with self attested copies of certificates (“this certificate is true copy of the original”) in respect of caste, 15 years continuous residence in Goa, Educational Qualification, birth certificate & Valid Employment Exchange card, issued by competent authorities. 02 copies of recent photograph, one is to be affixed in the box prescribed on the application form duly signed crossed the photograph and one to be enclosed.
To The Principal Chief Conservator Of Forests, Government Of Goa, Forest Department, Gomantak Maratha Samaj Building, Panaji / To The Office Of Dy. Conservator Of Forests, North Goa Division Ponda/To The Office Of Dy. Conservator Of Forests, South Goa Division Margao
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 12th August 2016
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On