Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited have recently circulated a vacancy advertisement titled as GACL Recruitment for those candidates who want to enhance their career. According to GACL Notification organization wants to hire candidates to fill the vacant post of Trainee Operation Assistant (TOA), engineer and manager. Candidates first have to check their eligibility and then apply for any of these posts. Get more details regarding GACL Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page.
Key contents of this page:
Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited are inviting online applications from eligible and captivated candidates to fill the vacant post. So those candidates who are interested to grab this chance shall first have to fill application form from the official website that is www.gacl.com before its closing date that is 23/07/2017 and after that send the hard copy of system generated at below provided address. By going through this page completely you get all the significant details regarding GACL Recruitment 2017–2018 structured by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited|
|Post name||Trainee Operation Assistant/ Chief Manager/ Engineer|
|Closing date to submit application||23/07/2017|
GACL Vacancy details:
|Post name||Place of posting|
|Chief Manager (Mechanical)||Baroda|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical)||Baroda/Dahej|
|Trainee Operation Assistant||Baroda/Dahej|
Qualification Requirement for GACL jobs:
Candidates who want to grab Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited Recruitment for engineer mechanical shall possess B. E. / B. Tech degree in respective fields like Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical from a recognized university or institute.
Candidates selected for above said post shall receive impressive amount of salary offered by Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited.
- Age of the applying candidate’s must be according to the norms of the organization.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the Guidelines of Government of India.
Candidates first have to fill application form through online mode and then send the system generated at below provided address. Then candidates will be shortlisted through screening of application forms. After that those candidates who get shortlisted have to appear for written examination conducted on scheduled date which is intimated soon on official site. After that those candidates who get shortlisted through written examination then will have to appear for personal interview/personality test. Final selection of the candidate will be based on his/her overall performance.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to fill GACL online application form:
Candidate should follow these steps to apply for Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited Recruitment:
- First of all candidate should visit the official website of organization that is www.gacl.com
- After that navigate the home page and hit career tab under below menu bar
- Now search for the suitable link and tap view option
- Now a new page will be opened on your digital screen, you just have to read the instructions and eligibility norms carefully
- If you are suitable for the posts then hit apply option
- After that fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Now tap submit option and take hard copy of it
- At last send that hard copy at below provided address
Check Here Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
General Manager HR
Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited
P.O. Petrochemicals, District Baroda- 391346
- Opening date to fill online application form: 12/07/2017
- Closing date to fill online application form: 23/07/2017
Check Here: More Jobs in Gujarat
Candidates can get complete details regarding GACL Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link.
Interested aspirants can bookmark this web portal to get all the updates regarding Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited by tapping CONTROL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|