Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Limited is going to hire candidates for Medical Officer Jobs, so get entire information about GACL Recruitment from this page & apply before 13th November 2016. Job seekers, who wish to grab GACL Vacancies, may apply by filling the GACL Online Application Form against this GACL Notification before last date. We’re also trying to collect more information about GACL Recruitment 2017 so stay tuned with us on our web portal.
Aspirants, who’re going to apply for www.gacl.com Recruitment, are suggested to must read below stated information and send application form on or before the end date. Candidates can obtain detailed information about Gujarat Alkalies & Chemical Limited Recruitment from this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Alkies &Chemical Limited.|
|Last Date Of Submission||13th November 2016|
GACL Vacancy details:
Post Name: Factory Medical Officer
- Must fulfill full time qualification at graduate and post graduate level.
- Aspirant with education from reputed engineering universities, top B-schools like IIMS, IITS, and XLRI will be given preference.
- Must qualify MBBS from MCI recognized medical college/ institute and CIH (certificate in Industrial Health) or equivalent course from recognized institution.
- Fulfilling educational qualification/ experience does not necessarily entitle applicants to be called for personal interview (PI).
- Persons with higher or additional qualification may also apply for above said position.
Check Below Given Links, For More Job Options:
Age Required for GACL Jobs:
Job seekers who are applying for Factory medical officer must qualify the age as per the Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Limited norms. The age and experience as on the date of application shall be considered.
Candidates who will be recruited successfully against Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited Recruitment they will attain attractive and impressive salary per month from recruiting organization.
Mode of Assortment:
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of their submitted applications and therefore will be called for test and/or Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment committee of organization.
How to Fill GACL Application Form?
- Contenders who are interested to apply against above said posts they have to go through the official website of organization that is www.gacl.com
- A page will open; hit “Enter”, for further process.
- After that aspirants are required to choose ‘Careers@GACL’ link that is visible on the home page. Afterwards, hit again “Careers@GACL” under above link.
- By selecting above mentioned link a page will be opened having job notifications.
- Now contenders have to read all instructions carefully and then press the “Apply” tab.
- After that, fill “job login” details with correct email id and password, for the candidates who are applying for the first time. And other candidates may apply it by login.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display; you have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details.
- Candidates must upload all required documents and passport size photograph at the time of filling application form.
- After filling complete application form in all respects, applicants must press on ‘submit’ tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
- Appliers you also have to submit a hardcopy of the online application form at the address mentioned below.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
To, Head HR, Human Resource Department
Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited
District: Baroda – 391 346
Check Now: More Jobs in Gujarat
Last date to apply online: 13th November 2016
You may get more information through this Official Link. Get details about GACL Recruitment 2017 by staying in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|