GAIL Recruitment through GATE
Gas Authority of India Limited will appoint Executive Trainee on the basis of GAIL India Recruitment through GATE. There are openings of Executive Trainee (ET) in disciplines such as Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, and Civil & Business Information System. For applying against GAIL India vacancies, you need to submit online application form prior 3rd week of February 2018. Check out all important details about GAIL India Recruitment through GATE 2018 from below of page.
Over-view of page:
Aspirants having valid GATE score card 2018 will undergo next phase of recruitment i.e. Group Discussion or Personal Interview. Those having Bachelor Degree in engineering field may apply for Gas Authority of India Limited Executive Trainee Recruitment. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have placed all information about GAIL India Recruitment through GATE 2018 on this page.
GAIL Recruitment through GATE
|Organization Name||Gas Authority of India Limited|
|Job position||Executive Trainee|
|Last Date to apply||Check Below|
GAIL India Vacancy:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical)
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical)
- Executive Trainee (Electrical)
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
- Executive Trainee (Civil)
- Executive Trainee (Business Information System)
Eligibility criteria for GAIL Recruitment through GATE:
Contenders should check out eligibility criteria prior applying for Gas Authority of India Limited Recruitment. You may hold Bachelor Degree in listed disciplines with minimum 65 % Marks.
|Executive Trainee Discipline||Minimum Essential Qualifications Required|
To apply for GAIL India Recruitment, you may possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile is required.
|Electrical||Contenders may hold Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a known institute.|
|Instrumentation||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Civil||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Civil with at least 65 % Marks.|
|Business Information System|
To get enrolled for GAIL Business Information System Recruitment, you may have Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 65 % Marks OR Bachelor Degree with minimum 60 % marks and 03 years Master Degree in Computer Application (MCA) with minimum 65 % marks.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age Criteria for Gas Authority of India Limited Recruitment through GATE:
- The upper Age Limit of aspirants to apply for Gas Authority of India Limited job is 28 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as 5 years to SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC Candidates according to the organization norms.
- It is relaxable by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ ST category aspirants.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable by 05 years for aspirants domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Maximum upper age of contenders may not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
Check Now: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
Remuneration details for GAIL Jobs:
- Selected candidates for Gas Authority of India Limited vacancies will receive impressive amount of salary that is Rs.24, 900 – 50,500/-per month at the Basic Pay of Rs.24,900/- during one year training cum probation.
- On successful completion of training, you will get pay scale in E-2 grade
- Besides basic pay, you will also receive Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances, Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance/ PC advance, etc.
- In addition to this, selected aspirants will also receive Superannuation Benefits such as Provident Fund and Gratuity.
Selection Process for Gas Authority of India Limited jobs:
- Selection of Executive Trainee in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil and Business Information System will be done on the basis of GATE score card 2018.
- After that shortlisted candidate will be called for the Group Discussion or Personal Interview which will is going to be executing by the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Group Discussion Tips|
Point to put attention:
Please note that only GATE-2018 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2017 or prior to that is not acceptable.
Steps to apply for GAIL India Recruitment:
To apply for GAIL Recruitment through GATE, follow these steps.
- First of all, go to the official website of Gas Authority of India Limited i.e. www.gailonline.com
- Now move the cursor to the “Careers” tab given in the menu bar of the homepage and select “Applying to GAIL” option from the dropdown list.
- Hit on the “Current Openings” tab appeared on the left side of the page.
- Under “Career Opportunities as Executive Trainee” press on “Advertisement details” link.
- GAIL notification will appear at your screen.
- After reading detailed Gas Authority of India Limited advertisement, you may download GAIL application form.
- Fill your Gas Authority of India Limited application form in correct manner; upload all the required testimonials and certificates.
- Subsequent to submission of Gas Authority of India Limited online form, candidate is required to take a printout of form along with unique registration number& keep it safe for future need.
- Contenders called for Group Discussion and/ or Interview need to produce it along with other supporting documents at the time of Group Discussion and/ or Interview.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last date to apply for GAIL Recruitment through GATE: 3rd week of February 2018
To fetch more details about GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018, have a visit to its Official Link. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D to get latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|