GATE Exam is a National level examination for the admission in M.E, M.Tech, and Direct PhD courses. Eligible aspirants, who want to apply, they must fill the GATE online Application form 2016 before the last date. Applicants may get more information about GATE Exam 2016 such as Important dates and Application Fees etc from the below section of this page.
|Announcement Type||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Check Below|
You can fetch further details regarding GATE Exam 2016 notifications like eligibility criteria, application fee, and how to apply etc which are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
It is an all India test conducted for testing the aptitude and core subject knowledge of the candidates in applied courses’ subjects. Those applicants who are studying in final year or passed engineering or Master of Science courses, are eligible to sit in the GATE 2016 exam which is organized by joint committee of IIT’s and IISc.
- IISc (Indian Institute of Science) and seven IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) jointly manage conduct of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Operations related to GATE in each of eight zones are administered by a zonal GATE Office at the IITs or IISc. Organizing Institute is responsible for end-to-end process and coordination amongst controlling Institutes.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering score card is used for admission to Post Graduate programs in field of Engineering. Score card is helpful to taking admission in Indian Institute of Science, IITs and other government and private institution situated across the country and it is also used by private and Public sector companies for screening candidates for employment purposes.
Students should have done BE / B.Tech / B. Arch / M.Sc or its equivalent are eligible to apply for the test. Candidate in final year of their respective degree courses can also apply.
- General / OBC (Male Candidates) / Women / SC / ST / PWD Category applicants should have pay appropriate application fee.
- Fee should be paid through online mode by SBI I-Collect or Axis Bank I-Connect or by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking or by e-Challan facilities.
Aspirants’ selection for any one of applying courses will be based on their qualifying marks in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering followed by other process of admission.
Contestants, who are going to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, must check Gate Examination Syllabus / GATE exam pattern to know about the no. of questions, marking schemes, important section in GATE 2016 question paper.
Examination contains two different types of questions that is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Numerical Answer Questions. From below section, you can fetch examination pattern ion tabular format, please have a look:
|Sr. No.||Topics To Be Covered||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
How to Apply For GATE Exam?
- Aspirants who are willing to apply firstly, log on to official website
- Then read information brochure properly before filling online form.
- Fill all mandatory details in online application form
- Upload scanned passport size photograph in proper size and signature and other relevant documents and submit it
- Finally, make payment for application fee to complete registration process.
Dates To Be Remember
|Events Name||Tentative Dates|
|Commencement Of Online Registration||1st Week Of September 2015|
|Last Date For Online Registration||1st Week Of October 2015|
|Last Date For Request For Change In The Choice Of Exam City||3rd Week Of November 2015|
|Availability Of Online Admit Card||Second Week Of December 2015|
|Examination Dates||In last Week of January or First Week of February 2016|
|Result Declaration||Second Week Of March 2016|
For more detail or any query, please check this Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GATE Syllabus||GATE Question Paper|
|GATE Study Material||GATE Cutoff|
|GATE Score Card||GATE Result|