GATE Exam 2015
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination for the admission in M.E, M.Tech, and Direct Ph.D. Eligible aspirants who want to apply they must fill the GATE online Application form2015 before the last date and applicants may check the Important dates and exam Fees in the below section.
Aspirants may apply on pr before the closing date that is 1st October 2014 and appear for examination to be held from 31st January to 14th February, 2015.
Further details regarding GATE Exam 2015 like eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply etc. are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Type of Announcement:
Students should have done BE/ B.Tech / B. Arch / M.Sc or its equivalent are eligible to apply for the test. Candidate in the final year of their respective degree courses can also apply.
- General /OBC (Male Candidates) need to pay application fee of Rs 1500/-
- Women / SC / ST / PWD Category must have to pay application fee of Rs 750/-
Mode of Payment:
Fee should be paid through online mode by SBI I-Collect or Axis Bank I-Connect or by Credit Card /Debit Card / Net Banking or by e-Challan facilities.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants who are willing to apply firstly, log on to the official website i.e. www.gate.iitk.ac.in
- Then read the information brochure properly before filling online form.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph in proper size and signature and other relevant documents and submit it
- Finally, make payment for application fee to complete the registration process.
Dates To Be Remembered:
|Commencement of Online Registration||1st September, 2014|
|Last date for Online Registration||1st October, 2014|
|Last date for request for change in the choice of examination city||21st November, 2014|
|Availability of Online Admit Card||17th December, 2014|
|Examination Dates||31st January , 1st, 7th , 8th and 14th February, 2015|
|Result Declaration||12th March, 2015|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GATE Syllabus||GATE Exam Pattern|
|GATE Study Material||GATE Question Paper|
|GATE Cutoff||GATE Eligibility|
|GATE Score Card||GATE Result|
Note: For more detail or any query, please check the Official Link.