Have you decided to get admission In Post Graduate Courses in the field of engineering and technology Through GATE Exam? If yes then check Fresh Dates from here and apply before the 05-10-2017. The Joint Committee Of IIT’s and IISc has all set to organize GATE Exam 2018 on February 03- 04 & February 10- 11, 2018. Eligible candidates, who’ve required eligibility criteria, can fill GATE Exam Application Form against this GATE Notification on or before the last date of GATE Registration.
Highlights Of This Page:
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an all India test conducted for testing the aptitude and core subject knowledge of the candidates in applied courses’ subjects. Those applicants who are studying in final year or passed engineering or Master of Science courses are also eligible to sit in the GATE 2018 exam. Contenders can get further details regarding GATE Exam Notifications from this page which are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a glance…
|Institute Name||IIT’s and IISc|
|Announcement Type||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||01-09-2017|
|Last Date For GATE Exam Apply Online||05-10-2017|
Candidates may get admission in following disciplines, as shown below:
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Eligibility:
- Students should have done BE / B.Tech / B. Arch / M.Sc or its equivalent from recognized university.
- Candidate in final year of their respective degree courses can also apply.
You Can Also Check:- GATE Eligibility Criteria
GATE Exam Age Limit:
Candidate’s minimum age should 18 years and maximum age criteria will be decided as per norms of institute.
GATE Application Fee:
- For General / OBC (Male Candidates): Rs. 1500/-
- For Women / SC / ST / PWD Category: Rs. 750/-
- For GATE International candidates: US Dollars 50
Mode of Payment:
Fee should be paid either through e-challan or through net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card facilities.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Aspirants’ selection for any one of applying courses will be based on their qualifying marks in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 followed by other process of admission.
Examination contains two different types of questions that is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Numerical Answer Questions. From below section, you can fetch examination pattern ion tabular format, please have a look:
|Sr. No.||Topics To Be Covered||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Must Go Through These Articles:
Points To Be Noted:
Contestants, who are going to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, must check Gate Examination Syllabus / GATE exam pattern to know about the no. of questions, marking schemes, important section in GATE 2018 question paper.
GATE Exam Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their Admit card through official portal that is gate.iitr.ernet.in from 5th January 2018. No Hall Ticket will be sent through post/ email.
- Candidates should bring Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Admit Card original and valid photo identification photocopy / scanned copy/ invalid or expired identification.
GATE 2018 Results:
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Result will be available on March 17, 2018 on official site of organization.
- Score card may be may be made available on payment basis to Government organizations.
- After downloading result candidates can download their score card.
Check Details On: GATE Results
It is the online calculator which contains all the operations and functions for carrying out calculations and it will be provided during online examination. No physical calculator will be allowed in the examination hall and students have to use it for solving Numerical Answer Type Questions.
How to Apply For GATE Exam 2018?
- Aspirants, who are willing to apply firstly, log on to official website which is www.gate.iitg.ac.in.
- Then read information brochure properly by hitting the “Gate Brochure” link before filling GATE Online form.
- After reading Gate Exam Details from Gate Information Brochure, you may hit on “Apply Online” link.
- First of all, you may need to register them by hitting the “Registration” link.
- After successful registration, you may get the valid Gate Goaps Login id and Password.
- Thereafter, you may fill all mandatory details in online GATE Application form through Gate Login Id.
- Now, upload scanned passport size photograph in proper size and signature and other relevant documents and submit it
- Finally, make payment for application fee to complete registration process through Gate Goaps.
Must Check Detailed: GATE Notification
Dates To Be Remember:
|Commencement Of Online Registration||01-09-2017 (Friday)|
|Gate Last Date For Online Registration||05-10-2017 (Thursday)|
|Last Date For Request For Change In The Choice Of Exam City||17-11-2017 (Friday)|
|Availability Of Online Admit Card||05-01-2018 (Friday)|
|GATE Exam Date||February 03- 04 & February 10- 11, 2018 (Saturdays & Sundays)|
|Result Declaration||17-03-2018 (Saturday)|
Must Read It, Vital Information:
- IISc (Indian Institute of Science) and seven IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) jointly conduct the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Operations related to GATE in each of eight zones are administered by a zonal GATE Office at the IITs or IISc. Organizing Institute is responsible for end-to-end process and coordination amongst controlling Institutes.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering score card is used for admission to Post Graduate programs in field of Engineering. GATE Score card is helpful for taking admission in Indian Institute of Science, IITs and other government and private institution situated across the country and it is also used by private and Public sector companies for screening candidates for employment purposes.
Check Now: Top 50 Engineering Colleges In India
For more detail or any query about GATE Exam 2018, you may please check this Gate Official Website. Candidates may get up to date information on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 by bookmark this page using Control+D so you may keep continue on our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GATE Exam Pattern||GATE Cut Off|
|GATE Score Card||GATE Syllabus|
|GATE Answer Key||GATE Admit Card|