GATE 2019 Registration
Indian Institute of Technology Madras has released the GATE 2019 Registration form on 31-08-2018. Candidates who are interested to apply for the GATE 2019 must fill the GATE Online Form before the last date 21-09-2018 along with the application fee.
Before filling the GATE Registration form, candidates must check their eligibility for the GATE 2019 Examination. Only those candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria for the GATE Registration must register themselves through GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)
GATE 2019 Registration Fee Payment Process
GATE Entrance Exam is going to be conducted on February 2, 3, 9 & 10, 2019 in various examination Centers across India. Candidates who qualify in GATE 2019 will get admissions to various engineering, architecture, technology and Doctoral programmes in the IITs and other participating Institutions.
GATE Result is expected to be released on 16-03-2019 after successful completion of examination. Acquire all information regarding GATE 2019 Registration by scrolling down this page well customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
GATE Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility for GATE Registration from below:
Indian & Foreign National candidates are eligible to apply.
There will be no age limit criteria to apply.
|Qualifying Exam||Description about Qualifying Exam||Description of Eligible Candidates||Passing Year|
|B.Tech/BE/B.Pharm||4 years Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology after 10+2 examination.|
3 years Bachelor’s degree holders after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology.
|Currently in the final year or already completed.||2019|
|B.Arch||5 years Bachelor’s degree holders of Architecture.||Currently in the final year or already completed.||2019|
|B.Sc (Research)/BS||Bachelor’s degree in Science after Post diploma.|
4 years Bachelor’s degree in Science after 10+2.
|Currently in the 4th year or already completed.||2019|
|M.Sc/MA/MCA or equivalent||Master’s degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent.||Currently in the final year or already completed.||2019|
|Integrated ME/M.Tech (Post-B.Sc)||4 years Post-B.Sc Integrated Master’s degree programme in Engineering/Technology.||Currently in the 2nd/3rd/4thyear or already completed.||2021|
|Integrated ME/M.Tech or Dual Degree (after Diploma or 10+2)||5 years Integrated Master’s degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.||Currently in the 4th/5th year or already completed.||2020|
|Integrated M.Sc/Integrate BS-MS||Integrated M.Sc.|
5 years Integrated BS-MS programme.
|Currently in the final year or already completed.||2019|
|Professional Society Examinations (equivalent to BE/B.Tech/B.Arch)||BE/B.Tech/B.Arch equivalent examinations of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (example: AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India)||Completed Section A or equivalent of such professional courses.|
Check Here: GATE Eligibility Criteria
GATE Exam Pattern
Check the GATE exam pattern 2019 from below:
- Papers: GATE examination will be conducted for 24 subjects/papers.
- Exam Mode: GATE is an online computer-based test.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, MCQs & Numerical type questions will be asked.
- Attempt: Candidates can appear only in any one paper of GATE examination.
- Session: Examination will be held in two sessions, i.e. forenoon (9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon) & afternoon (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM).
- Validity of Score Card: GATE 2019 score card will be valid for three years from the date of declaration of result.
- Duration: Exam duration will be of three hours.
- Number of Questions: Total 65 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For GATE Exam Without Coaching?
GATE 2019 Registration Instructions:
- When candidates are going to fill the online GATE Registration form, they are suggested to read the GATE Information Broucher carefully before starting GATE online registration 2019.
- You have to fill all of the required fields very carefully and completely in correct manner.
- After that, save and verify the filled information before pressing on the “Submit and Proceed to Payment” button.
- Once the GATE Registration form is submitted, the candidates will not be allowed to make any changes to the entered details.
- Candidates who are going to fill GATE 2019 Online Registration Form should download GATE 2019 registration slip or take print out copy for avoid any problem in future.
Direct Link for GATE 2019 Registration
Documents Required To Fill Online GATE 2019 Registration Form:
At the Time of GATE Registration candidates must have the following list of documents:
- Personal details (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.)
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details
- College name and address with PIN code
- GATE paper (subject)
- Choice of GATE examination cities
- High quality image of candidate’s
- Good quality image of candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of the Eligibility Certificate in PDF format (Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate or Certificate from the Head of the Department/ Institute)
- Valid Photo Identity Card (Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar UID/ College ID/ Employee Identification Card/ Notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address).
- For International students valid proofs are Passport/ Government Issued ID/ College ID/ Employee ID.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation in 2019 or earlier – Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate/ Course Completion Certificate.
- In case of final year students – Copy of the Marks Sheet of the fifth or sixth or seventh semester as the case may be.
- Final year students – Provisional Certificate Letter as per format issued by the Head of Institute/ Dean/ Registrar/ Head of Department.
- For candidates in final year of AMIE – mark sheet for section A of AMIE in case of professional equivalent qualifications.
- Caste Certificate.
- Disability or PwD Certificate.
- Candidates who are pursuing higher degree or masters must submit the qualifying degree certificate or provisional one.
- Candidates with backlogs must upload copy of any of the mark sheet of the final year issued from the Institute where studying.
Check Out Here: What Are The Documents Required For GATE Application
GATE 2019 Registration Login
GATE Online Application Processing System
GOAPS Registration/ GOAPS Login:
- First of all, candidates who are willing to participate in the GATE 2019 Exam are required to visit to the official web portal of Indian Institutes of Technology, Guwahati that is “gate.iitg.ac.in”.
- Then you have to scroll down the cursor and press on the “GOAPS” link available in the ‘Quick Links’ section at the left side of the home portal.
Go directly: GATE Online Application Processing System
For new Candidate:
Then a new page will be opened in front of you contains details.
New users need to press on the “New User? Register Here” link available at bottom of the page.
Now new candidates will have to fill the GATE 2019 registration form by entering the following details in the boxes for GATE registration process as shown in the underneath image:
- Candidate’s Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Password(You have to select the password by yourself)
- Then at last by entering the Captcha submit the form.
- After filling all the details in textboxes, candidates are required to press on the “Submit” button which is well mentioned below to complete the GATE Registration.
- Finally, you are registered for the GATE 2019 GOAPS login.
- You can now proceed for the submission of online GATE Registration form.
Gather All Details About GATE 2019 LOGIN
Procedure to fill GATE 2019 Application form
- Candidates who’ve GOAPS login for GATE 2019 are required to fill all their details in the empty boxes.
- Registration Number/Enrollment ID: After registration, an email containing the GOAPS Enrolment ID will be sent to the candidate through SMS and Email. So, candidates are required to submit that GATE registration number 2019 in the box.
- After that, you have to enter OTP no. to verify their mobile number while filling the GATE application form 2019.
- When you were filling GATE registration form 2019 then you also submit a Password related to it for security which you are now need to submit for GATE Login 2019.
- At the end, press on the “Submit” button.
Press Here: GATE 2019 Registration Online
Filling of GATE Application Form:
Now the candidates have to fill GATE 2019 application form. For this concern, first of all, you have to press on the “Start the GATE 2019 application” button and proceed.
After that, fill the required details as provided below in the space provided in textboxes:
While filling the GATE Registration form candidates will be asked to enter below given personal details:
- Candidates have to enter the Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Personal Mobile Number, Parent’s Name, Email ID, Parent’s Mobile Number and more in the boxes.
- You have to enter the name in the application form exactly similar to that name which was registered in qualifying degree certificate or the certificate issued by the Head of the Department/ Institute in which the candidate is pursuing his or her study.
- No need to add prefixes or titles such as Mr, Shri, Dr, Mrs, Smt etc e in the application form.
Academic Details or Eligibility Degree Details:
- Now enter all the information regarding your academics.
- Candidates are required to submit the scanned copy of the Eligibility Certificate in PDF format along with the Application form.
Must Check Detailed: GATE Notification
Enter your address and contact information along with the PIN code.
Mention your present or last year of college and also provide a certificate from the head of the department of the college or institute.
Now you need to fill in the GATE paper for which you are going to be appear in the exam.
GATE Exam Centres:
Now candidates have to select three preferred exam centres from the provided list and choose two GATE centres from their zone and one from other zone.
Valid Photo ID:
Now candidates need to submit the valid photo ID proofs such as Passport/ PAN card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar-UID/ College ID/ Employee ID/ Driving License for verification.
- Then you have to upload your own photograph.
- Then picture must be a high quality recent and color image in decent look.
Get Here: GATE Information Brochure
Now candidates need to upload good quality image of their signatures, conforming to the requirements.
- Category (SC or ST) Certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates belonging to OBC-NCL category will have to show their category certificate during admissions
- Scanned copy of the PwD Certificate (if applicable) in PDF format, Scanned copy of the Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable) in PDF format.
Net-banking/ debit card/ credit card details for fee payment:
Now provide all the banking or card details for the purpose of fee payment along with the application form.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Uploading of Required Documents:
Now candidates will have to upload their eligibility certificates, Category certificates, scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression as according to the requirements as mentioned below in the tabular form:
|Documents||Dimensions||Format of Image|
|Degree/ Provisional certificate/ Category/ PwD/ Dyslexic Certificate||Not specified|
Payment of Application Fees:
- After that, candidates will have to pay the application fees through online (net banking or debit/ credit card).
- According to the prevailing norms, additional online transaction charges or bank charges can be applicable.
- The fees amount and bank charges will be shown to the candidates and they will have to confirm that the payment is for GATE 2019.
- At the end, you are required to download the PDF Copy of application form by hitting “Download Application Form” button.
Submission of Filled GATE Registration Form:
After GATE registration, candidates have to submit their filled GATE Registration forms on the official web portal. It is important that candidate fills-in all the details in GOAPS without any error. The GATE Registration Form is liable to be rejected if there is an error, so you have to recheck twice and then submit the application form. Also don’t forget to take a print out of the filled GATE Registration form for future usage during examination.
Press Here To Get: FAQ Regarding GATE
GATE 2019 Registration Fees:
|For Examination Centers in India|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Female candidates||Rs. 750|
|All Other Categories||Rs. 1500|
|Late Fee||Rs. 500|
|For Examination Centers in Foreign Countries (All Candidates)|
|Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu||US $50|
|Dubai and Singapore||US $100|
|Late Fee||US $20|
GATE 2019 Registration Date:
|GATE RegistrationForm Opens||1st September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of GATE Registration Form||21st September 2018|
|Last date for GATE registration (with late fee)||1st October 2018|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable)||16th November 2018|
|Mock Test Release||3rd week of November 2018|
|Admit Card Downloading Starts||4th January 2019|
|GATE Aptitude Test||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019|
|Answer Key Release||Within a few days after examination|
|Announcement of Results||16th March 2019|
|Score Card Release||20th March to 31st May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of April 2019|
Steps to Check GATE 2019 Application Status
- When the application of the contenders for GATE Registration will be found accurate, complete, correct and in order then it will be accepted by the operator.
- If not, then defects will be highlighted in the GATE Registration form and candidate will be informed about the same for rectification purpose.
- The status and defects identified in the application form will be informed to the candidates through email and/ or SMS.
- You can easily check the status of the GATE Registration form anytime by logging into through their GOAPS email ID and password.
Recovery of Enrolment ID or Password
In case you will forget your enrollment id or password then stop worrying as here on the below section we are providing you the detailed info through which you can recover it without any difficulty:
- Forgot Enrolment ID or not received their Enrolment ID via Email: For this concern, you have to select this option and submit your registered mobile number and password. The enrolment ID will be sent via SMS to the candidate’s mobile number.
- Forgot Password: In this case, provide your enrolment ID and password. Similarly, the password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Hit Here: If You Have Forgot Your Password
Online GATE Registration 2019 Correction
After the submission of the GATE application form 2019, the candidates will be allotted a period of time for correction of submitted information.
The candidates will have to send an email titled “Correction in data (Enrollment Number)” to the authorities along with the document proof to correct their wrong information.
In the GATE registration Form 2019, You can only be able to change only the following categories:
- Name of the candidate (minor change in spelling)
- Date of birth (minor change in year)
- Name of Parent/Guardian (minor change in spelling)
- Category status from General to OBC and OBC to General
- Have you graduated in the above degree (changes in Yes/No)
- Year of Qualifying Degree (minor change in year)
You Can Also Check: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
For more details in regards to the GATE 2019 Registration, you can go through Official Link