GNFC Recruitment 2015
Gujarat Narmada valley Fertilizers & Chemical Limited has notified a notification against GNFC Recruitment 2015 to fill up Assistant Operator / Technician posts for the requirement of our TDI-II Plant at Dahej. Aspirants, who are seeking jobs at GNFC, may apply by appearing in walk-in interviews on specified dates.
|Posts Name||Assistant Operator / Technician|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||19th April 2015|
More relevant details about GNFC Recruitment 2015 like selection process, Age Limitation, Qualification, no. of posts, How to apply which are mentioned below by recruitmentresult.com:
- An Individual aspirant, who wants to clutch the aforesaid posts at GNFC Jobs, should have completed Diploma in Chemical / Petro-chemical Engg. Or Instrumentation & Control Engg. / PDIC with first class from reputed institutions.
- Applying applicants must have Knowledge of Gujarati & English languages and relevant working experience (if required.)
Job hunters will be obtaining good amount of salary packages for said posts by organization.
Age Limits Details:
- Job fighter’s age for Asst Operator / Technician Posts should not below or more than 30 years.
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age as per govt. norms.
Selection of job seekers will be purely based on their appearance in walk-in interview.
How to Apply?
- Eligible contenders may attend the walk-in interview along with the required original credentials with Xerox copies of qualification, experience, last salary slip & one page CTC document, identity proof (driving license / pan card / voter identity card), one passport size photograph on the day of Interview.
- Before starting interview process, aspirants may submit filled application form as per format given in official website www.gnfc.in and attach Xerox of entire documents and submit it.
At GNFC’s Training Centre situated near GNFC’s Plant
Main Gate at P.O.: Narmadanagar – 392 015,
Dist.: Bharuch, Gujarat
Walk-In Interview Dates: 19th April 2015
For further information you may visit the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On