A job notification as GNFC Recruitment has been issued by Gujarat Narmada valley Fertilizers & Chemical Limited. Organization is looking for skilled and dedicated candidates for filling up Liaison Officer and Welder vacancies. All those candidates who want to be a part of this organization must grab this chance and apply for GNFC Recruitment 2016 till the last date which is well structured below.
|Posts Name||Liaison Officer and Welder|
|Last Date To Apply Online||07th March 2016|
Candidates may obtain further information about GNFC Recruitment 2016 such as Qualification & Experience required, Age Limit, selection process, How to apply which are mentioned below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Posts:
- Liaison Officer
For Liaison Officer:
- All those candidates who want to apply for GNFC job advertisement should be a Graduate degree holder in First Class and having Post Graduate Diploma in Export Import / Materials Management / International Business from reputed recognized institute / university.
- For being eligible applicants should have minimum 6 years post qualification experience at any reputed Customs House Agent, dealing with Customs.
- Appliers having residential accommodation in Mumbai will be preferred.
- Aspirant should possess ITI-Welder with 1st class.
- Aspirants should have post qualification experience of minimum 5 years of SMAW and GTAW.
Applicants who are willing to apply for GNFC vacancy 2016 should not be more than 35 years in upper age.
- For Liaison Officer: For this position salary of the applicants will be Rs. 4.34 lacs (Approx.) CTC during 1st year and Rs. 5.11 lacs (Approx.) CTC during 2nd year of Contract. However, Salary will be Commensurate with existing CTC.
- For Welder: Applicants will get salary of Rs. 2.58 lacs (Approx.)CTC during 1st year and Rs. 3.55 lacs (Approx.) CTC during 2nd year of Contract.
How to Apply for GNFC Recruitment 2016:
- Eligible contenders may apply by filling online application form through the official website which is www.gnfc.in.
- On the home page follow “Careers” tab from menu bar.
- Press on suitable job link (Liaison officer (MP – 148) and welder on contract (MP – 142) and hit on “Apply Now” button.
- Then fill an online application form with desired information and documents as well as upload the detailed resume.
- After filling the form, check it once before submitting and submit it within the given period of time.
- At last take printout of filled form for future need.
Last Date to apply online: 07th March 2016
For further information about GNFC Recruitment 2016 you may visit this Official Link. You may bookmark our portal for getting latest information about recruitment and you may also follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|