Goa PSC Admit Card
Download Goa PSC Admit Card from here. Goa Public Service Commission has released Goa PSC hall ticket for Junior Scale Officer. Individuals appearing for Computer Based Recruitment Test must require Goa Public Service Commission Admit Card to get entry in exam hall. CBRT is scheduled to be held on 24.09.2017. This exam is conducted for recruiting eligible candidates for post of Junior Scale officer of Goa Civil Service. Goa PSC Call letter link is provided on this page which guides you in downloading hall ticket. Goa PSC Admit Card 2017 contains exam timings, date, venue & other instructions.
This Page Includes:
With help of valid Registration Id, Roll number or date of birth, you may access Goa Public Service Commission Junior Scale Officer Admit Card 2017. Intellectuals should produce Hall ticket and Aadhar card/Driving License/Election card/ Pan card or any Government issued photo Id proof at the registration counter. Goa Public Service Commission will issue Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer Admit Card from 14.09.2017 onwards. Those who are unable to download hall ticket by 18.09.2017 should personally report to the office of the Commission from 19.09.2017 to 21.09.2017. Follow direct ways to get Goa PSC Admit Card 2018 from this page.
Steps to Download Goa PSC Admit Card 2017:
- For getting Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer Call letter, log on to official website i.e. gpsc.goa.gov.in.
- Hit on ‘Advertisements’ tab displayed at top menu bar.
- From various links, choose suitable link concerning Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer hall ticket.
- Put all information like roll no, registration number, date of birth or other as need arises.
- Hit on “Submit” option.
- Goa Public Service Commission call letter for Junior Scale Officer will appear at your screen.
- Save call letter and carry printout of it so as to produce at exam time.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
Goa PSC Admit Card
|Batches||Reporting timings||Examination timings|
|Batch 1||8:00 a.m.||8:30 a.m||09:00 a.m||10:00 a.m.|
|Batch 2||09:00 a.m||09:30 a.m||11:30 a.m.||12:30 noon|
- Total Marks: 60 marks
- Total Duration: 60minutes
- Question Answered Correctly…… (1 mark)
Download PDF: Important Note Concerning Goa PSC Admit Card
Passing Cutoff Percentage:
- General Category- 65% i.e. 39 marks out of 60
- OBC Category- 60% i.e. 36marks out of 60
- ST Category-55% i.e. 33 marks out of 60
Point to put attention:
- Only those aspirants who pass the screening test with a minimum of the above percentage in their respective categories will undergo competitive written examination.
- Contenders should compulsory report at the registration counter at the venue mentioned on their hall ticket.
- You should produce Hall ticket and Aadhar card/Driving License/Election card/ Pan card or any Government issued photo Id proof at the registration counter.
- All electronic devices including mobile phones, cameras, electronic watches, calculators etc. are strictly prohibited at the examination centre.
- Remember, there is no provision to keep these items at the reception area or other areas at the centre.
Date to be noted:
CBRT date: 24.09.2017
You must check this Official Link to collect more facts about Goa PSC Admit Card 2017–2018. Candidates may bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+D, for acquiring updates regarding this notification. Stay tuned with us for knowing more about recruitment, results & other stuff.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Goa PSC Recruitment||Goa PSC Notification|
|State PSC Exam||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|