Government Jobs vs Private Jobs
Today’s generation is more worried about their career growth and security. The most important question which arises in everyone’s mind is that Government Jobs vs. Private Jobs: which is perfect for career growth?
The answer is simple and straight forward. Nothing is perfect in this world only thinking makes it so. Everything has its pros and cons. This is also true in the field of private and public sectors. Both the sectors have its importance and impact.
For security, stability and promotions purposes, government jobs are better but for career growth, handsome salary packages, private sectors are the best. It depends on you in which sector you want to go for. Here we are giving you some real facts for both the sectors. Read the facts cautiously and then decide your choice in making career.
Government Jobs: Pros and Cons
Here we are telling you some advantages and disadvantages of Government jobs:
- The main and most important reason to make career in public sectors is that Government sectors gives the job security and Flexibility unlike private sectors.
- Government jobs are best in terms of no work stress. As unlike Private sectors, employees can easily maintain their health, families, work life balance etc. There is a fix time for all the workers in public ones.
- Public sectors provide perks like-pension, promotions, free allowance, Health care plans, salary on time and many more benefits.
- This is the best thing which has offered to every employee that is fixed working hours. Along with this there is no tension of work for any government employee.
- Government companies provide housing facility in which it offers less amount of housing rent for government employees. This service is also available at the time of retirement.
- Government job is getting more difficult in comparison to private ones.
- Less growth opportunities
- Starting salary package is less.
- Employees get lazy due to less work.
Private Jobs: Pros and Cons
Here we are discussing some Pros and Cons of Private Jobs:
- There are a plenty of jobs available in private sectors. Employees may get the advantage of these jobs after completing their studies.
- Recruitment procedure is same for all private sector companies. Candidates are generally shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written exam, GD and interview.
- Handsome salary package is given to the employees as per their ability and talent.
- Promotions and awards are given time to time in private sectors as per the performance shown by workers.
- Career Growth Opportunity is higher in comparison to public ones.
- Lot of Work Pressure
- No security of Job
- No Fix Time Limit
- Work Based on Target
On our official web portal at recruitmentresult.com, you may also get all type of latest recruitment state wise, bank jobs, Railway Jobs and many more. You may also subscribe yourself regarding latest updates and alerts.