Government of India Press Recruitment 2014
Government of India Press has unfolded a notice as Government of India Press Recruitment 2014 for filling up 48 vacancies of the various posts. Application in arranged format should be submitted at the given address on before the last date that is tuned below:
|No of vacancies||48|
|Last date to submit application||Within 21 Days|
Squad of recruitmentresult.com is providing the criteria by which you can simply apply under this advertisement Government of India Press Recruitment 2014.
Post Name, No of Post and Educational Qualification:
|Post Name||No of Post||Qualification|
|Book Binder||15||Passed 8th Class Examination|
|Offset Machine Minder||10||Passed in Matriculation|
|Retoucher Litho Graphic||01|
|D.T.P. Operator||19||10+2 Pass|
Age of the aspirant must not be less than 14 years and more than 19 years as on the date of the publication.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 2100/- per month for first year, Rs. 2400/- per month for second year and 2800/- per month for third year.
How to Apply:
- First of all go to the official site Government of India Press, which is dop.nic.in.
- Now choose the ‘advertisement’ tab which is in the below of the list appear at the left side of the page.
- Choose the link ‘Govt. of India Press, Minto Road invites applications for the Apprenticeship Training for the session starting from April, 2015, dated 05-09-2014’.
- Here you can get the Performa in which you have to write the application.
- Write the application on plain paper and submit it along with the required document as certificates of qualification and experience.
- Application must be sent at the address given below on before the last date.
The General Manager,
Govt. of India Press,
New Delhi- 110002
Last date to submit application: 21 Days from the date of advertisement
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: for further details you may check Official Notification.