Government of India Press Recruitment 2015
A career notice in the form of Government of India Press Recruitment 2015 has been broadcasted for appointment of candidates to Assistant Binder and Asst Plate Maker position. Applications are invited from eligible contenders for filling up the vacant seats under these given positions. Candidates if you fulfill all the eligibility requirements as needed for these posts, then fill up the application form till last date of this employment notice.
|Post Name||Assistant Binder and Asst Plate Maker (Offset)|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||19th June 2015|
Candidates can get the other details about Government of India Press Recruitment 2015 like qualification required, age limit, experience, etc by visiting this page which is framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Matriculation (10th Class) passed from recognized School or Board.
- Certificate of Successful completion of Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act,1961 (52 of 1961) OR Certificate of successful completion of vocational course of 10+2 level in Printing Technology.
Assistant Plate Maker (Offset):
- Matriculation or equivalent with Physics & Chemistry as subject from recognized School or Board.
- Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in Plate Making trade with three years experience OR A certificate of successful completion of Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act,1961 in the trade of Plate making with five years of working experience in Offset Press of repute.
- Candidates’ age should reside between 18 and 27years as on 19.06.2015.
- Upper age limit is relaxed for departmental candidate’s upto 35 years.
Salary Scale Info:
Selected candidates will become a part of this organization and will get Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-.
Selection of candidates will be done through test/interview as per decision of the recruitment members of this organization.
How to Apply for Government of India Press Recruitment 2015?
- Candidates are required to first go to the official website i.e. dop.nic.in
- Visit the home page of the official website and press the link “Advertisement” followed by link “Govt. of India Press, Santragachi, Howrah invites application for filling up of posts of Assistant Binder and Assistant Plate Maker (Offset)”.
- Format of application in PDF file will display on your screen.
- Prepare an application by copy down the format and send it to the postal address given below accompanied with the attested copies of passing certificates, caste certificates and any other relevant documents.
- Envelope containing the Application Form must be super scribe in bold letters as – APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________, ADVERTISEMENT No.________.
- Send this filled form to address depicted below.
Documents to be attached with the Application:
- One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the space provided in the Application Form.
- Documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/ESM category
- Attested copies of Matriculation Certificates or equivalent as a proof of age (Date of Birth), copies of Certificate/Year-wise Mark sheets/Provisional Certificates towards proof of Educational Qualifications (beginning of Matriculation Examination)
- Attested copies of experience certificates, if any.
- Attested copies of any other documents in support of information given in the application Form
- Applicants must submit Mark-Sheets and certificate in support of essential educational qualifications and Age-proof from a recognized University/Institution/Board.
Government of India Press,
- Closing date of receipt of applications: 19th June 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of applications for candidates living in far flung areas: 26th June 2015
Note: You may read this Official Notification for getting more details about Government of India Press Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On