Government of India Press Recruitment
A career oriented job advertisement has been dispatched as Government of India Press Recruitment by Government of India Press, Shimla. The organization is going to hire qualified contenders for the apprenticeship training vacancy in the various trades. Aspirants, who are going to apply for Government of India Press Recruitment 2015, can apply with-in 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Job seekers need to submit application form in prescribed format on or before the end date equipped below.
|Name of Post||Various|
|End Date for Submission of Application Form||Within 21 Days|
Other appropriate details regarding Government of India Press Recruitment 2015 Such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Read Whole Acknowledgement before applying against Government of India Press Openings.
Government of India Press Vacancy Details:
|Name of Trades||No. of Vacant Seats|
|Book Binder (Two Years)||12|
|Offset Machine Minder ( Three years)||06|
|Plate Maker ( Two years)||01|
Job finders who wish to apply for Government of India Press Recruitment should hold ITI Diploma in concerned trade from recognized Board. Applicants must have good academic record and required working experience related trade.
Age of job seekers should not less than 18 years. Maximum age of job hunters will be considered by the concerned authority. Age Relaxable is given to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
Applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria and get elected for aforesaid posts will be permitted to receive an uttered below pay scale:
- For First Year: Rs. 3748/- per month
- For Second Year: Rs. 4283/- per month
- For Last Year: Rs. 4819/- per month
Mode of Enrollment:
Short Listed candidates will be called for written test or personal interview. Final Selection of job hunters for Government of India Press Recruitment will totally depends on their performance in exam or personal interview which will be accomplished by the selection penal of association. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed to applicants.
How to Apply for Government of India Press Recruitment:
- Firstly, contenders must log on to official website that is www.dop.nic.in.
- Now select “Advertisement” tab which is well structured in the left corner of home page.
- Hit appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for.
- Download the application form and fill it accurately with complete concentration.
- Paste one coloured passport size photograph on top corner of application form.
- Attach photocopies of essential educational documents related with mark sheets, experience certificate etc.
- Application should be forwarded along with all essential documents related to qualification and experience.
- The application must be sent through speed post or registered post with A/D or drop in the box kept at the TK section in this press premises.
- Application should reach at below given address on or before date of closing.
Office of the Manager,
Govt. of India Press, Shimla – 171004
Date to Keep in Mind:
Unposting Date of Application Form: Within 21 Days from Date of Publication of Advertisement
You may obtain further details about Government of India Press Recruitment 2015 from this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On