Government of India Press Recruitment 2014
A valuable job notification titled as Government of India Press Recruitment 2014 has been released for the value driven and dedicated job applicants for the apprenticeship training in various trades.
So willing job hunters who want to apply, they are welcomed to send the application form in given annexure. All applications must reach to the concerned address along with required documents within 7 days from the date of advertisement.
Rest of the details are uttered hereunder by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Government of India Press, Nashik
Name of the Post
No. of vacancies
Trades name, No of vacancies & Qualification are tabulated below:
|Trades Name||No. of vacancies||Qualification|
|Book Binder||09||Passed in VIII class|
|Offset Machine Minder||09||Passed in SSC or equivalent 10th Class|
|Programming and system administration assistant(PASSA)||01||ITI passed in COPA Trade(Computer Operator & Programming Assistant)|
|Diploma in printing||04||Passed in Diploma in Printing Technology|
Age Limit for Government of India Press Vacancy 2014:
Age of applicants should be above 14 years as on the date of publication. Preference will be given to candidates up to 19 years.
Candidates will be appointed on the salary as mentioned above:
- First year: Rs. 21, 00/-p.m.
- Second year: Rs.2400/- p.m.
- Third year: Rs.2800/- p.m.
- For aspirants having diploma in printing: Rs.2530/- P.M.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from dop.nic.in.
- This form must be neatly typed on plain per as per the given annexure.
- Then application form complete in all respects are required to send within 7 days from the date of advertisement with attested copies of required certificates.
Government of India Press,
Gandhi Nagar, Nashik”
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 7 days from the date of advertisement
Note: Check->> Official Advertisement