Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is an entrance exam conducted to select eligible students for entry into M. Pharm programmes. GPAT Registration is necessary to participate in the exam. For being familiar with the step by step process to fill GPAT Application Form and getting details regarding GPAT Exam Date, you must check this page.
New Changes Introduced By NTA In GPAT – Let’s Know
Earlier All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) conducted Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test but as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, NTA will conduct GPAT.
NTA will set up GPAT Practice Centers for the students in rural areas in order to make the students familiar with the online mode of the examinations. GPAT Centers will be opened on Saturday and Sunday. Student can access this facility free of charge.
What Happen In GPAT 2020?
|Details||2019 Stats||Expected in 2020|
|Number of Registered|
|GPAT Score Accepted|
by Participating Colleges
|Total Seats Offered||24,096||More than 25000|
|Total Test Takers||40649||Around 41000|
|Total Qualifiers||41208||Approx. 42000|
|Number Of Test Cities||58||Included As per Need|
Check Out: 10 Things You Should Learn Before Graduation
GPAT 2020 Important Dates
|The Opening Of GPAT 2020 Registration Portal||3rd week of October 2019|
|GPAT Mock Test Available||4th week of October 2019|
|GPAT 2020 Registration Last Date||4th week of December 2019|
|NTA GPAT Admit Card Date||2nd week of January 2020|
|GPAT Exam Date||3rd week of January 2020|
|Objection Tracker||Till 4th week of January 2020|
|NTA GPAT Result Date||2nd week of February 2020|
|All India GPAT Merit List||3rd week of February 2020|
GPAT Registration Fee
Candidates can submit the given amount of GPAT Application Fee via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan:
|General and OBC Male Candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|General and OBC Female Candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|ST / SC / PwD Male Candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|ST / SC / PwD Female Candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|Fee for Transgender||Rs. 700/-|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Procedure To Submit GPAT 2020 Registration Form
Candidates need to follow four steps to fill GPAT Online Registration Form which are given below:
Step1: GPAT 2020 Online Registration
- Visit to the official portal which is ntagpat.nic.in
- Now you need to follow “Apply For GPAT 2020” link available at the home page.
- Go through “New Users” section and follow guidelines for NTA GPAT Registration.
- The candidate should supply all the details while filling GPAT Online Application Form and is also required to create PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer.
- After successful submission of the personal details, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of GPAT Registration Form and will also be required for all future correspondence.
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with the respective system generated Application Number and created Password.
Step2: Complete GPAT Application Form
- Candidate can login with the system generated Application Number and created Password.
- Then candidates need to enter the asked details in the format of GPAT Application Form.
Step3: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format. Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- The photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast).
- Upload the correct Photograph and Signature as the facility for correction in images will not be given.
Step4: Payment of GPAT Registration Fee
- The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay GPAT Application Fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
- After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of GPAT Registration Fee then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account.
- However the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
All The 4 Steps Can Be Done Together And Separately Also.
Check Here>>>> GPAT Registration Guidelines
GPAT Registration Guidelines
- The final submission of GPAT 2020 Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step – 2, Step – 3 and Step – 4 are not completed.
- Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained.
- The entire GPAT Apply Process is online including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees and Printing of Confirmation page.
- Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation page to NTA through Post/Fax/ By Hand.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA’s website regularly for latest updates and to check their e-mails.
- The NTA can make use of the data generated for the purpose of research and analysis.
Press Here>>>> GPAT Official Website
Process After GPAT Registration
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee till last date will be allowed to appear in GPAT 2020 and their GPAT Admit Card will be uploaded on the website as per schedule.
- The NTA do neither verify the information filled by the candidates in the application form nor verify any certificate of category/educational qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates.
- The certificates of educational qualification and category (if applied under reserved category) will be verified by the concerned institution.
- The candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their eligibility and the category (if applying under reserved category).
- The NTA will, in no way, be responsible for any wrong/incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) in their online application form.
- The letter/e-mails in this regard will not be entertained by the NTA.
More Links Related To GPAT
|GPAT Counselling||GPAT Syllabus|
|GPAT Eligibility||GPAT Admit Card|
Process To Check GPAT 2020 Application & Fee Payment Status
The candidates are required to check Status of fee payment at NTA website and if GPAT Application Status is ‘OK’ the candidate will be able to take the printout of Confirmation Page. In case, the fee payment status is not ‘OK’ the candidates are advised as following: –
If the fee is paid through e-challan by depositing cash in above mentioned bank in case status does not show ‘OK’ than the candidate should contact immediately the concerned bank to update his/her fee status on the website.
If the fee is paid through credit/debit card and status is not OK, it means the transaction is cancelled and the amount will, automatically, be refunded to concerned credit/debit card within 15 days. Therefore, such candidates have to pay the fee once again and ensure the OK fee status.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
FAQ’s Related To GPAT Registration
Question1: What Should I Required To Have Before Filling GPAT Online Application Form?
Answer: It is suggested that you have the following ready before starting the filling of GPAT Application Form:
- A computer with good Internet connectivity.
- All your qualification details.
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb– 200 kb).
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb).
- A valid e-mail Id as all communication will be made on this e-mail Id.
- A valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number.
- A valid debit/credit card or Net bank account if you want to pay ONLINE.
- A printer connected to your system to print e-challan and confirmation page.
Question2: How Can I Go for GPAT Login?
Answer: Candidate can login with the system generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
Question3: Is There Any Policy For Refund Of GPAT Registration Fee?
Answer: No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Question4: What Is The Validity Of GPAT Score?
Answer: The GPAT score card will be valid for three years.
Question5: Is There Any Helpline For GPAT Examination For The Aspirants?
- Details are available on website- www.ntagpat.nic.in in “Contact us” menu.
- The Helpline No.- 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
- E-mail: email@example.com
To know more about GPAT Registration 2020, candidates can go through the above mentioned Official Links also. Apart from it, aspirants can be connected with our portal by subscribing our free email service or pressing CTRL + D key.