Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has displayed job notification as GSECL Recruitment. There are 154 job positions of Vidyut Sahayak & Instrument Mechanic. Keen contenders may apply for GSECL Jobs by submitting online application form till 26.11.2017. Online form for GSECL vacancies is available at gsecl.in. Go through entire details about GSECL Recruitment 2017 listed on this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
It is one of the foremost Power Generation Corporation having power stations at diverse locations. Hiring committee is going to shortlist talented aspirants on basis of performance in written test. For getting more information about GSECL Recruitment 2018, go through this page customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of company||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited|
|Number of vacancies||154|
|Last date to apply||26.11.2017|
|Job position||GSECL Job|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)|
|Instrmnt & Control||12|
Qualification Requirement for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Recruitment:
To apply for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017, aspirants may check out detailed eligibility norms.
|Job position||Qualification required for GSECL Vacancy|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Criteria for GSECL Jobs:
Minimum age of applicants to apply for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Jobs is 35 years for UR category & 40 years for SC, ST and SEBC.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered as 45 years.
|PWD (Person with Disability) Candidates||10 years|
|Female Candidates||05 years|
|Ex Armed Force Personnel||10 years|
|Dependent of Retired Employee of the GUVNL and subsidiary Companies((On production of affidavit attached herewith)||Up to age of 40 years|
Download GSECL Recruitment Notification
Application fees to apply for GSECL Recruitment:
- Applicants have to pay application fees in any of the Branches of State Bank of India through Challan or On-line by making use of Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Bank charges shall be borne by the applicant.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any case.
|SEBC and UR Candidates||Rs. 500 /-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 250 /-|
|If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria||Rs.250/-|
Salary details for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited vacancies:
- During the period of Vidyut Sahayak, aspirants shall be covered under Accidental Death Group Insurance Policy to the extent of Rs. 2.75 lacs along with life insurance policy as per scheme to the extent of Rs.2.25 lacs
- Contenders appointed for GSECL Junior Engineer Jobs for a duration of two years will get Rs. 45,400-1,01,200/-
|Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited vacancy||Pay amount|
|Instrument Mechanic||Rs. 26000-56600/-|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)|
Hiring criteria for GSECL Recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Recruitment on the basis of written test/On-line test.
- No travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the online test
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Online Exam
- Question paper for the online test comprise of 100 questions of 100 marks.
- Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language.
- There is a negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted.
Process to apply for GSECL Recruitment:
- Log on to official site of organization which is www.gsecl.in
- Hit on “Careers” tab available at top menu bar.
- At new page, press on “Advertisement for the Post of Inst. Mech” or “Advertisement for the Post of VS (JE)” link as per post for which you want to apply.
- Go through GSECL Notification with utmost care.
- If you meet eligibility, then download GSECL online application form.
- Fill all the necessary details in GSECL application form.
- Make payment of application fee through online mode.
- Recheck all the details before submission of Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited application form.
- Access printout of form for further reference.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Initial date for accepting online form: 06.11.2017
- Last date for submission of form: 26.11.2017 till 6 PM
- Last Date of making payment of fees through challan: 28.11.2017
To gain more details about GSECL Recruitment 2017–2018, aspirants may visit its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D key for getting more updates concerning it.
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has given an opportunity to be the part of it through GSECL Recruitment !!! There are 43 vacant positions of Jr Assistant for which enthusiastic contenders are invited through online mode. Job searchers have to hurry up as the last Date to apply against GSECL Notification is 02/11/2017, for your convenience we have furnished direct link below. So read this page very carefully to get all details regarding GSECL Recruitment 2017.
To hire the talented appliers for the Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Recruitment, selection committee will conduct written test or interview on scheduled date, only best performers will get recruited. Continue reading till end and apply against GSECL Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines displayed on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
GSECL Vacancy Details:
Vidyut Sahayak – Junior Assistant: 43 Posts
Qualification Requirement for GSECL Jobs:
For GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017, appliers must hold Graduate degree in any discipline with completed Regular / Full Time Course from recognized University. There is no minimum percentage requirement.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria For GSECL Vacancies:
You need to satisfy all norms that are required for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited jobs which include age criteria as appliers should be not more than 30 years for Junior Assistant. Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
|Female Candidates||05 Years|
|Ex Armed Force Personnel||10 years|
|Dependent of Retired Employee of the Company||Upto age of 40 years|
Remuneration for GSECL job openings:
Job entrants who get recruited against GSECL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 will receive impressive amount of salary as given below:
- 1st Year Rs. 10000/-
- 2nd Year Rs. 11500/-
- 3rd Year Rs. 13000/-
Download PDF >> GSECL Recruitment Notification
Appliers need to pay application fees of Rs. 500/- as application fee and SC/ST category candidates will have to pay Rs. 250 as application fee in any of the Branches of State Bank of India or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Selection of appliers will be done on the basis of their performance in written test followed by the interview will be held by the selection authority of the company.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to fill GSECL Application Form:
- visit official site of organization which is www.mgvcl.com
- Follow “Careers” tab which is located at the menu bar of the home page.
- Select ‘CENTRALISED RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK – JUNIOR ASSISTANT on BEHALF OF GUVNL AND ITS SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES NAMELY UGVCL, DGVCL, PGVCL, GSECL and GSECL’ link.
- Read GSECL Notification completely and after that revisit the previous page and select ‘Apply Online Link’
- Fill the required details and upload required documents/certificates.
- Now you need to select submit option for final compliance of Application Form
- After ensuring all norm, take a hard copy of it for further use.
Apply Online for >> GSECL Recruitment
Dates to consider:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02/11/2017
- Last Date to Pay Fees: 04/11/2017
Candidates can grab rest of the details regarding GSECL Recruitment 2017–2018 by tapping the Official Link that is provided above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|More Jobs in Gujarat||Latest Electricity Department Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|