Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014
High Court of Gujarat has announced a notification as Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014 to fill up the 55 vacancies of District Judges. Candidates can apply through online mode and submit the hard copy of the application through the post.
|No of post||55|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31st October 2014|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the full details about the advertisement Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014. Candidates who are willing to apply should have a look on below provided details.
Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India. Candidate must be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years.
Aspirants who are going to apply should be in between 35 years to 48 years in age. Relaxation is provided by the rules of the organization.
Selected aspirants will get Rs. 51,650- 63,260/- as the salary.
- For the candidates of the general category: Rs.1000/- + Bank Charges
- For the candidates of the SC/ST category: Rs.500/- + Bank Charges
- Fee can be submitted through the Cash Voucher in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Sola, Ahmadabad, held in the name of Registrar, High Court of Gujarat.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the
- Written Examination (Preliminary and Main examination)
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- First of all go to the official site of the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014, which is hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Select the tab ‘apply online’, which is at the top of the home page.
- Select the tab ‘apply now’ in front of the advertisement for which you want to apply.
- Fill the online application form correctly and upload the photo graph and signature.
- Select the ‘save’ button.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
|Closing date for submission of On-line application||31st October 2014|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||January/February, 2015.|
|Date of Main Written Examination||February/March, 2015|
|Date of Viva-voce Test (Personal Interview)||April, 2015.|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For More Details You Can Read Official Notification.