Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Gujarat High Court has announced vacancy notification regarding Gujarat High Court Recruitment. Organization is looking for worthy and suitable aspirants for filling up latest 1149 vacant posts of Peon (Group-D) including Chowkidar, Liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant-Domestic Attendant, Jail Warder and Sweeper in High Court of Gujarat.
Apply Online for Gujarat High Court Recruitment from 01-11-2018 to 30-11-2018:
Online Applications are invited from interested and eligible Indians by High Court of Gujarat from 01-11-2018 to 30-11-2018 through GHC Jobs Advertisement No.RC/1434/2018(5)]. After closing date, the online applying link will be disabled automatically from official website.
This page Includes:
Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment Exam held in Dec 2018:
All the aspirants who are interested and wish to uplift their career with this organization can apply online for Gujarat High Court Group D Recruitment by filling application form on or before the end of date. After that shortlisted candidates will have to appear in Examination to be held on December 2018.
On the basis of Gujarat High Court Results, candidates will be selected for Gujarat High Court Class IV Recruitment. To fetch more information regarding Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018-19 go below part of this page that is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Details:
|Name of The Organisation||Gujarat High Court|
|Name Of the Post||Hamal, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Jail Warder & Others Posts|
|Number Of GHC Vacancies||1149|
|GHC Notification Date||27-10-2018|
|Gujarat High Court Recruitment Apply Online Start Date||01-11-2018|
|Gujarat High Court Apply Online Last Date||30-11-2018|
|Gujarat High Court Exam Date||December 2018|
|Category||Gujarat State Government Job|
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Gujarat High Court Vacancies:
No. of Gujarat High Court Vacancy: 1149
Name of posts:
- Water Server
- Home Attendant – Domestic Attendant
- Jail Warder
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat High Court 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates who are going to apply for Gujarat High Court Jobs must have the minimum educational qualification of SSC (Matriculation) or may higher qualification from a recognized Board or institute with good academic records.
Find More: 10th Pass Jobs
Age Limit for Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2018:
- Minimum age of applying applicants for Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment should be of 18 years and maximum age of appliers must be 45 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other categories as per organization norms.
Pay Scale for GHC Recruitment 2018:
Contenders who will be selected for Gujarat High Court Class 4 Recruitment by the selection committee for required posts will get impressive Gujarat High Court Salary along with other benefits/perks from the organization.
Download Detailed Official Advertisement:
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Application Fees:
Applying candidates for Gujarat High Court Peon Jobs belong to Gen/ OBC category need to submit an application fee of Rs.300/- and SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen have to pay Rs. 150/- through SBI e-pay.
Gujarat High Court Selection Process:
Individuals will be selected for Gujarat High Court Recruitment on the basis of the presentation in the Written Test which will be taken by the selection committee of the organization.
Want to know Written Exam Techniques: Get Details
How to fill Gujarat High Court Online Application Form?
- Firstly, aspirants who want to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment have to visit official website of the organization that is hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- After that you need to follow “Notice Board” section which is available at the home pageand press on “Show All” for Gujarat High Court Peon Vacancies.
- Now, aspirants need to press on “Detailed Advertisement for the Post of PEON (Class-4) including CHOWKIDAR, LIFTMAN, WATER SERVER, HOME ATTENDANT-DOMESTIC ATTENDANT, JAIL WARDER, SWEEPER on the Establishment of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat [Advt.No.RC/1434/2018(5)]” link from new window.
- Gujarat High Court Advertisement PDF will be appeared in front of you on your digital screen
- Aspirants have to read the Gujarat High Court Notification carefully and completely
- After that choose suitable link to apply online for Gujarat High Court Jobs.
- To apply online press on “Apply now” link.
- You need to fill Gujarat High Court Online Application Form with correct details.
- Upload scanned documents, photographs and signature
- Aspirant need to hit on submit button for the submission of the Gujarat High Court Application Form.
- At last, take the printout of the Gujarat High Court Group D Online Form for future use.
Gujarat High Court 2018 Recruitment Dates:
|Events||Gujarat High Court Recruitment Important Dates|
|Commencement Date of Submission of Online Application||01-11-20018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||30-11-2018|
|Last Date to Pay Fees in Post Office||30-11-2018|
|Date for Gujarat High Court Examination||December 2018|
Find Now: More Jobs in Gujarat
Final and Essential Note:
Aspirants, who want to know more about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 – 19, may check the given Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google+ to know latest and instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Gujarat High Court Result||Gujarat High Court Admit Card|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs By Qualification|
|Jobs by Organization||Best State Government Jobs|
|Employment News-Week Highlights||Upcoming Government Jobs|