Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Gujarat High Court has released an advertisement as Gujarat High Court Recruitment for filling up 58 vacant positions of District Judges & Legal Assistants on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat. Contenders who are willing to apply against the above said positions and meeting the eligibility criteria of this recruitment they may apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 through proper channel on or before the last date that is well mentioned below. Contenders you may keep visiting this page regularly to attain latest updates in regards of this recruitment.
|Post name||District Judges & Legal Assistants|
|No. of Posts||58|
|Closing date to apply||See below|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the full details about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016. Candidates who are willing to apply should have a look on below provided details.
|Name of the posts||No of positions|
Applicants who want to apply against Gujarat High Court Jobs should possess Law Degree from highly esteemed University.
Age Limit & Salary Scale:
|Name Of The Positions||Age Limit||Salary Scale( P.M)|
|District Judges||25 to 48 yrs.||Rs.51, 650 – Rs.63, 260/-|
|Legal Assistants||18 to 35 yrs.||Rs.15, 000/-|
- Selection of the aspirants for the posts of District Judges will be done on the basis of aggregate Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination & Viva-voce/ Personal Interview.
- Those applicants who are going to apply for Legal Assistants they should have go through the Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) – ‘Computer Based (Online) Examination System that is going to be conducted on 03rd April 2016.
Candidates who want to apply against this recruitment they have to submit the application fee of through proper channel that is well mentioned below.
For the post of District Judges:
Appliers, belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.1000/- plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges are required to paid by the reserved categories Candidates.
For the post of Legal Assistants:
Candidates shall be required to pay an Application Fees of Rs.200/-, plus the usual Bank Charges.
How to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment?
- Applicants who are satisfying above framed eligibility norms they may apply by filling application form
- Firstly interested to apply aspirants need to Logon to official site of Gujarat High Court that is hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Then contenders are required to follow ‘Notice Board’ section that is available on the home page.
- Now aspirants have to hit on the appropriate job link which you want to apply for.
- Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above
- Select on to “Apply Online”
- Fill an ONLINE Application form with all your details and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- After filling the form, check it once before submitting and press on to submit button
- At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Keep In Mind:
|Events||District Judges||Legal Assistants|
|Closing date to apply online||29/02/2016||15th Feb.2016|
|Preliminary Examination||20th March 2016 Tentatively||-|
|Main Written Examination||24th April 2016 Tentatively|
|Viva-voce Test||June/July 2016 Tentatively||April/May 2016|
|Date of written exam||-||03rd April 2016|
All those aspirants think themselves capable for this recruitment they can get other information regarding Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 by reading the official notification 1 & official notification 2. Applicants, you may stay in touch with us through this page to attain information in this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|