Gujarat High Court Recruitment
High Court of at Sola, Ahmedabad has publishes an advertisement for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016. Online Applications are invited for filling up 234 Vacancies of English Stenographers and Gujarati Stenographers in the subordinate courts of the state of Gujarat. Interested candidates should first fill the online application form. After submitting online application, you need to send the hard copy of the same at address stated below through proper channel. We will shortly bringing details about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 soon on this page. So keep visiting here on regular basis.
The Online Registration starts from 1st October 2016 and will be close on 15th October 2016. So, all the eligible candidates who are looking for Government Vacancy in Gujarat are advised to apply within the prescribed time to grab this chance. Job seekers can check all the details regarding Gujarat High Court Jobs from this page of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organizing Body||Gujarat High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||234|
|Starting Date for submission of On-line Application||01st October 2016|
|Closing date for submission of On-line Application||15th October 2016|
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||English Stenographer Grade I (Class-II)||63|
|2.||English Stenographer Grade II (Class-III)||57|
|3.||Gujarati Stenographer Grade I (Class-II)||45|
|4.||Gujarati Stenographer Grade II (Class-III)||69|
- Aspirants must have Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government.
- Have Basic knowledge of Computer Operation
- Have sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati & Hindi Language.
- For English Stenographer – Speed in English Short Hand 120 w.p.m for Grade-I / 100 w.p.m. for Grade-II; For Gujarati Stenographer – Speed in English Short Hand 90 w.p.m for Grade-I / 75 w.p.m. for Grade-II.
Check Here: Jobs After Graduation
Age Limit as on 15/10/2016:
Candidate’s age must fall between the limits as given here under:
- For Grade-I – 21 to 40 Years
- For Grade-II – 21 to 35 Years
Note: Age Relaxation for SC /ST/SEBC and Women Candidates is given by 05 years and 10 Years for Differently Abled Persons.
Check Here: Latest High Court Vacancies
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, Differently Abled Persons and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay Fees of Rs 250/-
- Examination Fees is Rs 500/- for all other Candidates
- Fee is to be paid through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India, using the Special Format of ‘CASH VOUCHER’ during the Bank Working Days and Hours.
Selection Process for Gujarat High Court vacancy:
Applied candidates have to face the following rounds of selection as per the post applied for:
- (a) For Grade-I Posts – Stenography Test and Viva-voce Test
- (b) For Grade-II Posts – Written Test (Objective Type-MCQs) and Stenography Test
Candidate is required to produce all their original testimonials / documents as well as one set of self-attested copies of same along with recent passport size colour photograph, as and when called for.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
How to apply:
- Candidates can fill the Gujarat High Court Online Application form from the official website that is hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Go to “Apply Online” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- After that, select the “Apply Now” visible against the post you are willing to apply for.
- Now candidates must Fill Online Application Form and should scan his/her photograph in jpg format
- After filling-up all the mandatory fields in On-line Application, candidates duly verified the details and hit on ‘submit’ tab for final submission
- Make Fee Payment through desired mode and fill the details of same in online form.
- At last, take a printout of their system generated online application form for future use
Get Here: More Jobs in Gujarat
Dates to be remembered:
|Starting date of Online Application||01/10/2016|
|Closing date for submission of Online Application||15/10/2016|
|English / Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I|
|Stenography / Skill Test||19/11/2016|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||December’16 / January’17|
|English / Gujarati Stenographer Grade-II|
|Written Examination (Objective Type – MCQs)||20/11/2016 (Morning Session)|
|Stenography / Skill Test||20/11/2016 (Afternoon Session)|
To get other details related to Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may go through the Official Notice. You can subscribe our web portal to get recent updates.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best Jobs In India|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Gujarat High Court has circulated an employment notification for filling up 60 System Officer and System Assistant vacancies in concern to Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from eligible and hard working candidates for those who are willing to work in this Gujarat court. We will be shortly updating this page regarding the details of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017, so stay connected to this portal for getting updated facts regarding the same.
Applicants’ eager to build their career in Government sector may apply for Gujarat High Court Jobs by filling online applications as soon as possible. Applicants can apply by forwarding online application forms as per the format on or before the scheduled date which are clearly customized below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Career oriented applicants who want to apply against this recruitment notification must properly check requisite eligibility norms before applying.
|Name of Organizing Body||Gujarat High Court|
|Closing Date for submission of On-line Application||14th October 2016|
Gujarat High Court Vacancy and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of posts||Qualification|
|System Officer||30||B.E. / B.Tech with Computer Science or Information Technology, OR M.C.A with 55% Marks, OR M.Sc.(I.T.) with 55% Marks|
|System Assistant||30||MCA, OR BCA with 50% Marks, OR Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering, OR Diploma in Information and Technology / Computer Engineering.|
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Applicants who will be selected against System Officer Post will be getting the pay scale of ₨.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of ₨.4,400/- and those who will be appointed for System Assistant post will receive an amount of Rs. 5200–20200 with grade pay Rs. 1900/- per month from concerned authority.
- The candidates must have attained minimum age of 18 years of age and should not be more than 35 years of age, as on the last date of submission of online application.
- Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit shall be admissible to the Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled (PH) and Ex-servicemen categories.
Payment of Application to be made:
Candidates belonging to SC, ST, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay examination fees of ₨.250/- and all other category aspirants need to pay Examination Fees of ₨.500/- (plus the usual Bank Charges).
Mode of Payment:
Aspirants are required to submit the fee in the Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service branches of the State Bank of India using the ‘CASH VOUCHER’.
Candidates who will qualify in the Elimination Test (Objective Type – MCQs) would be only allowable to appear in Computer Aided Test. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Computer Aided Test for final consideration.
Read Here:How To Prepare For Online Exam
|Post Name||Elimination Test||Computer Aided Test|
Check Below Provided Links For Preparation Of Above Subjects:
Procedure to fill Gujarat High Court Online Application Form:
Applicants who find themselves eligible for Gujarat High Court Recruitment can apply through online mode against this employment notification.
- Candidates are firstly required to log on to the official website of Gujarat High Court, which is hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Hit “Apply Online” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- Select the “Apply Now” visible against the concerned post of recruitment notification you are willing to apply for.
- This will open the Online Application Form on your computer screen.
- Fill Online Application Form and upload your passport size photograph and signature in the proper format.
- Upload scanned educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate in provided space.
- Applicants need to make payment of application fee in proper mode as mentioned above.
- After the successful completion, submit the form by pressing “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Take a print out of filled application form for future reference.
- Starting date for submission of On-line Application: 15th September 2016
- Closing Date for submission of On-line Application: 14th October 2016
- Elimination Tests for both the posts: 27th November 2016
Note: Applicants’ may go through Official Notification for more details about Gujarat High Court Recruitment. Applicants may visit this page regularly to get most recent updates about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017.