Gujarat High Court Recruitment
High Court of Gujarat has circulated a government job notification titled as Gujarat High Court Recruitment in order to fill the vacant positions of Legal Assistants. Candidates who wish to join this well-known High Court they can grab this opportunity by applying for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017. Willing candidates can send their Gujarat High Court Application Form through online mode in order to apply for Gujarat High Court Jobs.
This Page Includes:
Interested applicants who are keen to join a reputed organization with good position they should not avoid this opportunity and rapidly apply by submitting their application form till the last date that is 15-04-2017.
Candidates can check the complete information regarding High Court of Gujarat Recruitment through the beneath segment of this page and then can apply for their suitable position on or before the last date given here. To get further details regarding the same, candidates can scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com which is prepared by dedicated team members.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment
|Name of the organization||High Court of Gujarat|
|No of vacancies||17|
|Last date to apply||15-04-2017|
Gujarat High Court Vacancies Detail:
Legal Assistants: 17
- Applying candidates for Gujarat High Court Vacancy must possess Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Those candidates studying in the Fifth Year of a Five Year Law Course, are eligible to apply for Gujarat High Court Job, and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the Fifth Year examination of B., prior to their Appointment.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation.
Check Now: Latest Law Jobs
Acquaintance of vernacular Language:
To apply for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Job, you must require the extensive research work and preparing notes, forming opinions, comments, etc., on legal issues, by interpreting the vernacular Gujarati Language, which would therefore, require acquaintance of the said vernacular Language.
Applying candidates for High Court of Gujarat Vacancy must not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years of age, as on the date of Advertisement i.e. On 30/03/2017, i.e. candidates born between 30/03/1982 & 30/03/1999, will be eligible to apply for available positions.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Those contenders who are going to fill application form will have to pay an Application Fees of Rs.250/-, plus the usual Bank Charges through remitting the same in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India using the Cash Voucher in the Special Format appended to this Advertisement, from 01-04-2017 to 15-04-2017, during Bank working days and Hours.
- Candidates selected for High Court of Gujarat Jobs against available posts will get a Fixed Honorarium of Rs. 15,000/- per month, without any additional Allowances, benefits, perquisites, facilities or increments, as stipulated in the Government Resolution, Legal Department No. HCT/102004/4015/D, dated 14-10-2011.
- Application Fees paid by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- Fees once paid, shall not be refunded in any circumstances
Engagement of aspirants for the Recruitment in Gujarat High Court will be done on the basis of performance level in written test/ viva-voce conducted by the organization.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
High Court of Gujarat Exam Syllabus:
- The Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) , will be conducted at Ahmedabad at the Centre(s), as may be decided by the High Court, comprising of 100 Marks, of 2 hours’ duration, consisting of 100 – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark, with Negative Marking of 0.25 Mark for each Wrong Answer.
- The Syllabus for said Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs), shall be as follows:
- The Constitution of India
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- General Knowledge
- English Language
- Computer Skills/Applications knowledge
- General I.Q. Test
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment:
- First of all you are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Now follow the left side of the homepage hit on “current openings”
- From next page you will get many links you need to select “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of LEGAL ASSISTANTS on Contractual Basis on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat” link.
- After that read the High Court of Gujarat Notification carefully and compare your eligibility
- Only you read the whole advertisement then grab this chance by moving your cursor towards applying procedure
- Now Log on to the official website hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- After that press on “apply online” link appeared on the top left of the homepage
- Then you are required to choose the post name and hit on “apply now” tab
- After that Gujarat High Court Online Application Form will appear in front of you
- Fill the form carefully and upload all the required testimonials and photographs
- Scan you photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format
- After completing the whole procedure hit on the final submission tab and takes a print out of the filled application form and keeps it safe for future purpose.
Check Also: More Jobs in Gujarat
|Online application start from||01-04-2017|
|Last date for online application||15-04-2017|
|Download ‘e-Call-letters’ for Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs)||Preceding week of Written Test|
|Tentative Date of Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs)||18-06-2017|
|Download of ‘e-Call-letters’ for Viva-voce Test||Preceding week of Viva-voce Test|
|Date of Viva-voce Test||Month of July/August – 2017|
Aspirants who are eager to be familiar with more details about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 they can hit on the official Notification whose link is well mentioned above and remain in touch with us on our web portal to grab latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|