Gujarat High Court Recruitment
High court of Gujarat has released a new employment advertisement pertaining to the Gujarat High Court Recruitment. Through the gujarathighcourt.nic.in Recruitment, the organization is all set to hire eligible and talented candidates for 23 vacant seats of Private Secretary and Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I. Aspirants who are interested in the Gujarat High Court Jobs can apply by filling up the online application form before the last date i.e. 31-03-2017. Rest details about the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below please take a look…
Aspirants who want to do a reputed government sector job they are advised to apply for the Gujarat High Court Vacancy as soon as possible. This may prove to be the golden chance for you all. So candidates do not waste your precious time and go for the position. Candidates who are willing to get the Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment have to do hurry as the last date is not so far. Further details concerning the Gujarat High Court Recruitment are stated in the below section of this page created by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Gujarat High Court|
|No of vacancies||23|
|Last date to apply||31-03-2017|
- Private Secretary (22 vacancies)
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I (1 vacancy)
|Name of the vacancy||Educational||Computers|
CCC / CCC+ level Certificate,
|Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I|
Check More: Graduate Jobs
- Minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years.
- For the post of Private Secretary- Relaxations will be given as 5 years in upper age limit shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled (PH) Person and Ex-Servicemen.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017>>> Official PDF
The aspirants who will be selected for the Vacancy in Gujarat High Court will get the Pay Matrix of Rs.44,900-1,42,400 (Pre revised Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of 4600/-)
Mode Of Assortment:
The selection of the candidates for the Recruitment in Gujarat High Court will be done on the basis of:
- Stenography/Skill Test
- Oral Test/Interview
Read Below Given Articles:
- Aspirants have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- in regard to the application fees along with the additional bank charges.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled (PH) Persons and Ex-Servicemen have to pay an amount Of Rs.250/- in regard to the application amount
- The application fees will be submitted in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India using the Cash Voucher in the Special Format appended to this Advertisement, from 16/03/2017 to 31/03/2017, during Bank working days and hours.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
How To Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- From the left side of the homepage hit on “current openings”
- On the next page you will get many links
- Select “Detailed Advertisement for the Post of Private Secretary & Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat [Adv. NO. RC/B/1304/2015 & RC/B/1304/2017]”
- Read the notification carefully and compare your eligibility
- If you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then you have to move on to the applying procedure i.e.
- Log on to the official website hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Hit on the “apply online” link appeared on the top left of the homepage
- Select the post name and hit on “apply now” tab
- After that the Online Application Form will appear in front of you
- Fill the form carefully and upload all the required testimonials and photographs
- Scan you photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format
- Once the whole procedure is completed hit on the final submission tab
- Take a print out of the filled application form and keep it safe for future purpose.
PRIVATE SECRETARY (201617)>>> Direct link to apply
Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I (201617)>>> Direct link to apply
Documents to be produced at the time of interview:
- Print-out of ‘On-line Application’ along with Original ‘Cash Voucher’ marked as ‘Office Copy’.
- Birth Certificate
- Educational qualifications
- Certification showing the respective requisite Speed in English Stenography & Gujarati Stenography, if any
- Computer course certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD certificate
- Certificate of Discharge from Service in case of Ex-Servicemen
- ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’,
- Original Identity Proof as prescribed
- And others mentioned in the notification…
Check Now: More Jobs in Gujarat
- Starting date for submission of On-line application: 16/03/2017 (12:00 hours)
- Closing date for submission of On-line application: 31/03/2017 (23:59 hours)
TENTATIVE Date/Month of Stenography/Skill Test & Viva-voce Test:
- Date of Stenography Test / Skill Test for both the Posts 07/05/2017
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) for both the posts. July/August, 2017
Aspirants who are eager to be familiar with more details about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 they can hit on the official Notification whose link is well mentioned above and remain in touch with us on our web portal to grab latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||High Court Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment
A career oriented notification has been broadcasted as Gujarat High Court Recruitment. For this, organization intends to engage well qualified and experienced candidates for filling up 42 vacant positions of District Judges. Job finders who find themselves suitable must apply against Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 by submitting online application forms before 31-03-2017.
Overview Of This Page
Against Gujarat High Court Notification applicants are required to put forward applications in prescribed format along with relevant documents and certificates. Candidates who have degree in law are eligible to apply so, for theta they need to follow below mentioned steps. Job seekers who are curious to know more detailed information can go through below written page which is well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Organization||Gujarat High Court|
|Number Of Vacancy||42|
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Forms||31-03-2017|
- Candidates who are interested must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
- Candidate must be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years, as on 31-03-2017.
Check Here: Latest Law Jobs
- Applicants who are applying should attain 35 years of age.
- Candidate must not have attained the age of 48 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Orthopedically Disabled Persons and Ex-servicemen.
- General Candidates should attain 45 years, as on the last date of the Online Application, i.e. on 31-03-2017.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: Press Here
Candidates who are belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.1000/- plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges are required to paid by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Orthopedically Disabled Persons and Ex-Servicemen Categories.
Mode of Payment:
Participants making payment of Fees, shall remit the same, in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Sola, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar, High Court of Gujarat, through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India, using the Cash Voucher in the Special Format appended to this Detailed Advertisement, from 01/03/2017 to 31/03/2017, during the Bank working Days and Hours of the said Bank.
Selected candidate will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay-scale that is Rs. 51650- 1240-63260/- + Allowances, as admissible under the Rules.
For Gujarat High Court Vacancy selection of candidates will be on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination & Viva-voce/ Personal Interview. Marks obtained in Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test), shall not be taken into consideration for preparing the Final Merit List of the candidates.
How to Fill Gujarat High Court Application Form?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of High court of Gujarat that is gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Now, move cursor towards “Recruitment” section that is at the left panel and hit on “Current Openings” tab under that.
- Now hit on “Advertisement for Direct Recruitment of District Judges (25%)” link.
- PDF will appear, read the complete notification carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Then interested candidates may go back to home page and hit on “HC OJAS Site” that is available under “Recruitment” tab.
- Now, page will appear, press on “Apply Online” tab that is available in menu bar.
- Fill the application form carefully and then upload documents make fees payment through proper mode.
- Before submitting recheck it once to remove nay error and submit it by hitting on “Submit” tab.
|Starting date for submission of On-line Application||01-03-2017|
|Closing date for submission of On-line Application||31-03-2017|
|Tentatively Schedule of Examination / Test|
|Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)||30-04-2017|
|Date of Main Written Examination||02-07-2017|
|Date of Viva-voce Test (Personal Interview)||August / September, 2017|
Candidates can check more information about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 by visiting above mentioned official notification. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates.