Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014
Gujarat High Court has circulated an advertisement as Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014 for fill up the vacancy of Legal Assistants on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat Purely on Contractual Basis.
Gujarat High Court application forms 2014 are invited by the organization from the well qualified and capable job hunters who want to grow their career in the government sector. Needy aspirants must fill the application form through the online process from the official web portal on or before 27th April 2014.
Contenders must read the full details about this advertisement like educational qualification, selection process, application procedure etc. which is mentioned below through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the organization:
Gujarat High Court
Name of the Post:
Total number of vacancies:
Further details about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014
- Candidates who are willing to apply they must have done a Law degree from a well known University / Institute recognized by the University Grants Commission
- Candidates studying in the fifth year of a Five Year Law Course may also apply for this recruitment.
- Those aspirants, who born between 11/04/1996 and 11/04/1979 are eligible to apply,
- Relaxation for the reserved category job hunters will be applied as per the government norms.
Selected job fighters will get the salary of Rs. 15000/- per month without any additional allowances, benefits, perquisites, facilities or increments.
Aspirants need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- plus bank charges in the Current Bank Account No. 30725811785, held in the name of the Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad.
Selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of:
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Computer Based (Online) Examination System
- Viva-voce Test
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply for this recruitment through the online process from the official website that is gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Fill the online form properly and must upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period.
|Starting date for submission of On-line application||16th April 2014|
|Closing date for submission of On-line application||27th April 2014|
|Download ‘e-Call-letters’ for Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)||01st May 2014|
|Date of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)||04th May 2014|
|Date of Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) Tentatively in the month of||June/July 2014|
Note: For more details about this advertisement must read this Official Notification.