Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Gujarat High Court has released a notification about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from dynamic and dedicated aspirants to fill 72 posts of Peon, Chowkidar, Liftman and Hamal. Eligible and talented job fighters who are willing to work in govt. sector they can apply for these latest jobs in government sector by submitting application form on or before the last date through online process. For getting information about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017, candidates are suggested to check this page regularly. We soon provide information about same here.
Aspirants who are looking for Latest Gujarat High Court Jobs can get detailed information regarding the recruitment notification such as qualification, selection criteria and applying procedure, etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com. Interested aspirants must go through this page carefully before submitting the form.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Gujarat High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||72|
|Last Date to Apply||31st August 2016|
Name of the Post:
Candidates should have completed 8th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ Institution, if they are going to apply for Gujarat High Court Vacancies.
Check Now: Latest Government Jobs
Restriction on age:
Candidates applying for Gujarat High Court Vacancy, their age must lie between 18 to 35 years as on 31.08.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rule for reserved category candidates.
Selected seekers will get pay scale of Rs. 4400-7440/-as per the Gujarat High Court Rules and Regulations.
General category Candidates have to remit Rs. 300/- & SC / ST/ SEBC / Differently Abled (PH), Ex-Serviceman candidates Rs. 150/- as application fee through State Bank of India challan.
Selection of candidates will be based on written Test based on Objective type – Multiple Choice Questions.
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are interested in applying they have to visit official website which is www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- After that, press ‘Recruitment’ tab that is available on left side of page.
- Then on the next page appliers have to follow ‘Notice Board’ section and choose appropriate job link of the post which you want to apply for.
- Then you have to select link ‘Detailed Advertisement for the Post of HAMAL, CHOWKIDAR, LIFTMAN & PEON on the Establishment of the High Court of Gujarat (Adv. No.RC/B/1303/2016)’
- After that, contenders have to read complete instruction carefully after hitting on “Apply Now” tab.
- As you press on that link Online Application Form will be opened, aspirants have to fill it with all required and mandatory details like name, qualification
- Now you are required to upload a recently passport size photography and signature.
- You should recheck it again and hit on submit tab for the final submission of application form
- Download and take the hard copy of application form for future use.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Closing Date Of Submitting Online Application Form: 31st August 2016
- Date for Written Examination: 16th october 2016
Appliers can check below stated Official Notification to acquire additional information.
Contenders can attain latest information about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017 by bookmarking this page pressing CTRL+D. candidates can also subscribe our free email service to grab latest information regarding recruitments, admit cards, answer keys etc direct to your mailbox.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Notice:- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|