Gujarat Revenue Department Recruitment 2014-15
An advertisement about Gujarat Revenue Department Recruitment 2014 has announced by Gujarat Revenue Department for filling up 400 vacancies of Surveyors. Interested candidates must apply in prescribed manner.
Job seekers who want to make their career in government sector they must apply for Gujarat Revenue Department 2015 by submitting online application form in correct manner on or before the last date 15-09-2014.
|Post Name||Age Limit||No of vacancies|
|Surveyors||18 – 28 years||400|
Recruitmentresult.com is providing rest of the information about Gujarat Revenue Department advertisement 2014 such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply in the below section.
Aspirants applying for the post must possess B.E in Civil Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering/ ITI Surveyor course (24 months)/ M.E in Civil Engineering,
Get More Graduation Jobs> Check Details
Candidates must have relevant experience in required discipline.
There is age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the organization rules.
Aspirants need to pay Rs. 100/-requisite amount of fee in the form of challan
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates must apply online through the official website which is ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Check the “Apply Online” section.
- Fill the application form in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph with application.
- A unique registration number with password will be displayed on the screen.
- Write down the registration number & password and take the printout copies of application and Challan form.
- Pay the fee through Challan and take a hard copy of application form and candidate’s copy of Challan form for future use.
Last date to apply online: 15-09-2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Check the Official Notification for more details.