Gujarat SET Application
The Maharaja Sayajirao University is inviting Gujarat SET Application from eligible aspirants for Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) which is going to be held on 25th September 2016. The Eleventh Gujarat State Eligibility Test is organized for determining the Eligibility of Gujarat candidates for Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Gujarat State. Eligible aspirants who are seeking to get this position in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, they can fill their Gujarat SET Application 2016 before the last date that is 03rd September 2016.
To see all the details about State Eligibility Test Application Form, you can follow up this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All those candidates who are willing to appear in the examination, they can apply for Gujarat State Eligibility Test by following below mention procedure.
Gujarat SET Application
|Name of Organization||Maharaja Sayajirao University|
|Last Day for Online Application Submission||03rd September 2016|
|Examination Date||25th September 2016|
Candidates who are going to apply for the Gujarat SET Exam, they should have following eligibility:
- Candidates who have completed or are pursuing final year/ semester of a UGC specified Master’s degree with at least 55% marks
- Participants who are appearing in the final year at the qualifying Master’s degree examination and whose result is still awaited/ whose qualifying examinations have been delayed
- The Ph.d. degree holder’s aspirants, whose Master’s level examination had been completed before 19th September, 1991
- Applicants having post-graduate diploma or certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Application Fee for Gujarat SET 2016
Aspirants have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
- General / Other Backward Classes candidates – Rs.825/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ VH aspirants – Rs.725/-
- Applicants have to Generate Computerised Bank Challan Form in triplicate (Bank Copy, GSET Copy & Candidate’s Copy) as given in the Notification.
- All the three copies of the Challan Form have to be submitted in any branch of Corporation Bank, within the Gujarat State and selected cities that are Mumbai and Delhi.
GSET & Post Graduation Subject
|Subject Code||Subjects||Medium of Question Paper||P. G. Course||P. G. Subjects|
|1||Mathematical Science||English||M.Sc. / M.A.||Mathematics / Statistics|
|2||Physical Science||English||M.Sc.||Physics / Physical Science|
|3||Chemical Science||English||M.Sc.||Chemistry / Chemical Science|
|4||Life Science||English||M.Sc.||Life Science / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Virology / Bioinformatics|
|8||History||English & Gujarati||M.A.||History|
|9||Sociology||English & Gujarati||M.A.||Sociology|
|10||Economics||English & Gujarati||M.A.||Economics|
|11||Political Science||English & Gujarati||M.A.||Political Science/ Politics|
|13||Education||English & Gujarati||M. Ed. / M. A.||Education|
|14||Psychology||English & Gujarati||M.A.||Psychology|
|15||Library and Information Science||English & Gujarati||M. Lib./ M. Lis.||Library and Information Science|
|16||Law||English & Gujarati||LL. M.||Law|
|17||Commerce||English & Gujarati||M. Com.||Commerce|
|18||Management||English & Gujarati||M. B. A. Or Equivalent Degree in Management Faculty||Management|
|19||Computer Science and Application||English||M.C.A / M.S.C / M.Sc. (Comp. Sci. / IT)||Computer Science and Application Computer Science|
|20||Physical Education||English & Gujarat||M. P. Ed.||Physical Education|
|21||Philosophy||English & Gujarat||M.A.||Philosophy|
|22||Home Science||English & Gujarat||M.Sc. / M.A.||Home Science|
|23||Geography||English & Gujarat||M.Sc. / M.A.||Geography|
Read Here: Latest Government Jobs
Scheme of Examination for GSET Exam:
Examination will be consisting of three papers that will be of objective type questions and will be held in two separate sessions as under:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|First||1||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.|
|Second||2||100||50 questions all are compulsory||11:00 A.M. to 12:15 P.M.|
|Third||3||150||75 questions all are compulsory||02:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.|
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Examination Centers for Gujarat State Eligibility Test
|Centre Code||Centre Name|
How to Fill Gujarat SET Online Application Form
Participants who are willing to fill the form, they can follow below mention steps:
- Go to official website of the organization that is gujaratset.ac.in
- Now hit “Generate Bank Challan” tab and pay the application fee.
- Come back to home page and select “REGISTER ONLINE FOR GSET EXAM” tab.
- Fill challan number and transaction number and hit “Proceed” button.
- In the new page application form will be displayed.
- Fill the application form with all the details carefully.
- Upload scanned image and signature in the available space.
- After completing the form, recheck it again.
- At last hit “Submit” button and take a print out of it and keep it safely.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Something to Have Focus On
Due to Technical or any other reason, if the Scanned passport size photograph uploaded by candidate does not appear or printed properly on Print out of Online Application form, Candidates are requested to send the Scanned passport size photograph immediately on E-Mail: email@example.com
|Last day for Computerised Bank Challan Generation||31st August 2016|
|Closing date for Fee Collection||31st August 2016|
|Final day for Online Application Submission||03rd September 2016|
|Date of Examination||25th September 2016|
|Hall Ticket can be downloaded||07 days prior to Examination day|
Check Here: More Jobs in Gujarat
To see all the remaining details about Gujarat SET Application 2016, you can check official notification. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Current Affairs Updates|