GUJCET Exam Pattern
Get GUJCET Exam Pattern from here!!! Gujarat Common Entrance Test is going to be held in the month of May 2018. Every year Gujarat CET Exam conducts by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board for the admission of candidates in UG courses provided by the institute of Gujarat. The examination will be conducted offline mode and applicants need to attempt the paper for Physics-Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics subjects under it. Applicants, who are going to appear in GUJCET, may check the details about GUJCET Exam Pattern 2018 such as Marks/Scheme/New Subjects etc from the below section of this page.
For the preparation of examination exam patter plays an important role as applicants came to know about the marking schemes, subjects, sections, time duration etc in it. So, just for your convenience we the team of recruitmentresult.com have placed entire details of GUJCET Exam Pattern 2018 on the beneath segment of this page, you should have a look on it and prepare for exam as according to it.
GUJCET Exam Pattern
Knowing Things about GUJCET Examination:
- The paper contains three subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- There will be 40 multiple choice questions (MCQ) in each subject.
- The time duration of examination will be 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be fixed for every right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The mode of examination would be Offline (Pen Paper Based)
- One can score maximum 120 marks in the exam.
- Gujarat CET exam can be attempted in three languages viz. English, Hindi and Gujarati.
Gujarat CET Exam Scheme:
Here below you can see the pattern of Gujarat Common Entrance Test, and you can prepare for examination as accordingly to score qualifying marks:
Have A Look On this Useful Section
START: Physics Online Test
START: Online Chemistry Quiz
START: Mathematics Quiz
START: Biology Online Quiz
GUJCET 2018 Reference Books:
For preparation of examination candidates can buy these below mentioned books and cover all the data from it. The books can be easily found in markets or applicants can also buy these books through online mode.
|Physics/Chemistry/Biology||GUJ-CET 15 Practice Sets||Dr. Chandresh Agrawal||B00OHO5F28|
|Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics||TEST SERIES GUJCET (PCM) in English||Devesh Bhardwaj||B06Y1BBVC2|
|Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics||PAPERS FOR GUJCET/ JEE/NEET (in Gujarati)||Raj Prakashan||B06Y344WKW|
|Physics/Chemistry/Biology||15 Mock Tests & Solved Papers for Gujarat CET Medical Entrance||Arihant Experts||9352511298|
Download PDF: GUJCET Sample Papers
Important topics for examination:
Here below we are providing some most important topics, candidates should cover up for examination purpose. You can check the topics subject wise:
Important Topics of Physics:
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electromagnetic waves
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Ray Optics
- Current Electricity
- Wave Optics
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Dual nature of Radiation and Matter
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating currents
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Communication System
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Important Topics of Chemistry:
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemistry in Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemistry in Solutions
- d and f-Block Elements
- Electro chemistry
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- P-Block Elements – II Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Read Here: Chemistry Questions And Answers
Important Topics of Mathematics (optional):
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Matrices Determinants
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Permutation & Combination Vectors
Check out: How to Prepare for Maths
Important Topics for Biology (optional):
- Plant Biology and Physiology
- Genetics and Molecular basics of inheritance
- Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Reproduction in Organism
- Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-I
- Ecology and Evolution
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-II
Check here: Biology Questions And Answers
Stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates about GUJCET Exam Pattern 2018. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page, by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GUJCET Result||GUJCET Online Application|
|GUJCET Admit Card||GUJCET Answer Key|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|