GUJCET Online Application
Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board is going to issue an official notification for GUJCET Online Application 2019–20. Those who want to take admission in any of the engineering courses can get Registration and Counselling Process details through this page.
GUJCET Important Dates
- Availability of GUJCET Online application form: 4th week of Feb 2019
- Last date to apply online: 4th week of Mar 2019
- Issuance of admit card: 2nd week of Apr 2019
- GUJCET 2018 Exam: 30-03-2019, 10:00 am to 04:00 pm
- The release of the official answer key: 4th week of Apr 2019
- Declaration of Result: 2nd week of May 2019
- Counselling starts: Jun 2019
GUJCET Online Application
What is GUJCET Eligibility Criteria?
- Qualifying Exam: Pass higher secondary (12th) examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational Subjects with minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & SEBC).
For Pharmacy Courses:
For Degree Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify class 12th examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects & any one of given subjects that are Mathematics/ Biology/Biotechnology.
- Minimum Marks: Qualify above exam with atleast 45% marks (GEN/OBC category) & 40% marks (SC/ST & SEBC category).
Check Out: List of Medical Entrance Exams
For Diploma Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Qualify 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology.
Go through the below provided links:
|GUJCET Sample Papers||GUJCET Admit Card|
|GUJCET Question Paper||GUJCET Exam Pattern|
Reservation of Seats for GUJCET 2019:
|Categories under GUJCET 2019||%age of Seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||07%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||15%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes,|
including widows and orphan of any caste
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections||10%|
|Physically Disabled Category||03%|
|Children of Defense Personnel and Ex-Servicemen||01%|
Check Here: Engineering Entrance Exams
GUJCET Age Limitations:
- Minimum age: 17 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
Online Application Fee for GUJCET Registration:
Appliers need to pay Rs.300/- for their GUJCET Online Application Form through onine mode of application form.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
GUJCET Selection Process:
- Written examination
GUJCET 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Documents Required at the time of Filling Application Form:
- Email id and mobile number
- User id and password
- Scanned images of candidate’s photograph and signature
- Choice of examination city
- Aadhar card number
- HSC roll number
- Name and code of school
Do You Know: How to Start a New Life In College?
Documents to be attached with GUJCET Online Application:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet Certificates
- School Leaving Certificate
- Category Certificate
How can I Submit GUJCET Online Application?
- Visit the official site of Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board that is www.gseb.org
- Through home page hit on “GUJCET 2019” tab through which you will be redirected toward new page
- Read the instructions explained in the official notification.
- If you are found eligible then press an appropriate link to “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details in GUJCET Online Application 2019 correctly
- Upload necessary documents as prescribed and hit on “Submit” tab at last.
- Take print out of the filled in application and send it to the respective address.
Frequently Asked Questions about GUJCET 2019
Q1. I have passed 12th Class from CBSE board with PCM. Am I eligible?
Ans. Yes, Students who have passed the Class XII examination from any recognized board are eligible assuming that they have 50% or more marks.
Q2. I live in Gujarat but do not have a domicile. How can I apply for GUJCET 2019?
Ans. Sorry, but a domicile of Gujarat is necessary to apply for the examination.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Q3. I want to cancel my application form. Can the fee be refunded?
Ans. No, the application fee once paid cannot be refunded under any condition.
Q4. Where I have to send my registration page?
Assistant Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell
Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board
Sector 10-B, Near Old Sachivalaya,
Check Here: Education Loans for Students
GUJCET Online Registration 2019
Online registration for Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell is to be commenced and interested candidates will be able to complete the same through the official site of Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board.
Contenders are informed that they must go through our page and fill their GUJCET Online Application 2019–20 by following the simple steps explained here. They may also redirect themselves through the direct official links given here on this page which will make their GUJCET Registration process easy.
Visit Here: Scholarship in India
We hope the above gathered information is enough for the candidates who are going to appear in GUJCET Online Application 2019–20. For more details be in touch with us and follow us on Facebook and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|