GUJCET Online Application
Get complete details on GUJCET Online Application Forms through this page!! Gujarat State Education Board is going to conduct GUJCET Entrance Exam for those candidates who want to take admission in Engineering Courses. To appear in the GUJCET Entrance Exam 2018, candidates will have to fill GUJCET Online Application form before the closing date. Well, candidates can get relevant information regarding GUJCET Entrance Exam, Notification and GUJCET Exam Dates from this page and can also visit the official website gseb.org
GUJCET Entrance Exam 2018 will be conducted uncertainly in the month of May 2018 by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. The GUJCET online application form 2018 will be available tentatively from the last week of March 2018. To get more information about GUJCET Online Application 2018, you are suggested to scroll down the whole page which is well updated by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
GUJCET Online Application
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2018:
To take admission in GUJCET Engineering Courses, all candidates will be requisite to meet certain Eligibility criteria which are set by the concerned authorities. Various eligibility criteria such as domicile, age, nationality, educational qualification and more have to be satisfied by the candidates.
- The aspirants should be of Indian nationality and bonafide residents of Gujarat. Bonafide residents of Gujarat who are residing in other states of the country will also be eligible for GUJCET 2018.
- Candidates should have qualified 10+2 examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
- Minimum score of 45% has to be secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. The reserved category candidates will have to score 40% marks
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
GUJCET Reservation of Seats 2018:
|Categories under GUJCET 2018||Seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||7%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||15%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including widows and orphan of any caste||27%|
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections||10%|
|Physically Disabled Category||3%|
|Children of Defense Personnel and Ex-Servicemen||1%|
The age of the candidate to fill up the application form should not be less than 17 years and should not be more than 25 years.
Fee of examination is Rs. 300/-. Candidates need to pay the fee via Demand Draft in the favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable to any Nationalized Bank Ahmadabad
Process of selection:
Selection of candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in the examination. Higher the marks, better be the chances of getting allotment in desired college. Only those candidates would be called for Counseling who get integrated in merit list.
GUJCET Examination Pattern 2018:
How to apply for GUJCET 2018 Notification?
- Step 1: Obtaining User ID
- Step 2: Registration
- Step 3: Filling the Application Form
- Step 4: Uploading of Documents
- Step 5: Submission of Application Form
Firstly, Log on to official website of organization that is gseb.org. Select “GUJCET Registration 2018” tab available on the home page. Before filling the online application form, candidates must read the details regarding the exam. Now the candidates are required to register themselves by fill up the registration from. After that aspirants will receive a Log in ID and Password. Follow the below given steps to fill the GUJCET Application form:
Obtaining User ID:
- The candidates will have to obtain a Demand Draft of Rs. 300 in favour of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”. The fees have to be deposited at any of the designated help centres after which the candidate will be given their User ID.
- Using the given User ID, the candidates will have to register themselves for GUJCET 2018.
- Filling the Application Form:
- The personal, exam, school and board of the candidates will have to be filled in. All information submitted has to be according to the credentials that is owned by the candidates
Uploading of credentials:
- The photograph and signature of the candidates has to be scanned and uploaded as per the specifications required.
- Submission of GUJCET 2018 Application Form:
- After reviewing all of the information submitted, the candidates will be able to submit their application form. Following the submission, the application number will be generated and sent to the registered email address of the applicant.
Check Here: Entrance Exam in India
Assistant Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell
Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board
Sector 10-B, Near Old Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar
GUJCET CELL: 079-65729149
Exam Secretary: 079-23253824
Asst. Secretary- 079-23220538
GUJCET Exam centres:
|Name of the District||Name of the Test Centre|
|Ahmedabad (Rural)||Ahmedabad (Rural)|
|Junagadh & Diu||Junagadh|
|Valsad & Daman, Dadranagar Haveli||Valsad|
|Chhota Udepur||Chotta Udepur|
Want to Know? Reasons You Should Never Skip a Class
GUJCET Important Dates 2018:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of Online Application Form||Last week of March 2018|
|Final Date for Submission of Filled Application Form||Third week of April 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||First week of May 2018|
|GUJCET 2018 Examination||Second week of May 2018|
|Publishing of Answer Key||Second week of May 2018|
|Result of GUJCET 2018||Fourth week of May 2018|
|GUJCET Counselling Session||June – July 2018|
For more details about GUJCET Online Application 2018, you may check this Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal on regular basis. Job hunters those who have any Question regarding GUJCET 2018 then you might will be available to ask questions from our expert panel by drop your precious comments below on this page, our expert panel will reply your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GUJCET Result||GUJCET Sample Papers|
|GUJCET Admit Card||GUJCET Answer Key|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship in India|