GUJCET Online Application
Candidates who want to take admission in Engineering Courses can fill GUJCET Online Application forms. Gujarat State Education Board is all set to release notification regarding GUJCET Entrance Exam. To Appear in examination and for filling GUJCET Entrance Exam Form the candidates can either visit the official website i.e. gseb.org or can hit the links we have mentioned below. Candidates are advised to fill up the application forms for GUJCET 2017 before the last date scheduled.
Highlights of this Page:
This entrance Exam is conducted every year by Gujarat State Education Board for providing the admission to all those students who want to do their study in various Engineering and Medical Colleges at Gujarat.
Interested candidates can get entire details of GUJCET Online Application such as eligibility, procedure, application fee, process to apply, last date etc by continue visit on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Latest Update: GUJCET 2017 will be conducted for admission to Engineering course. Until last year the admission in Engineering course was based on JEE Main Exam.|
GUJCET Online Application
|Name of the organization||Gujarat State Education Board|
|Name of the examination||GUJCET|
|Exam date||May 2017|
Eligibility to fill up GUJCET Online Application:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with science stream (PCM/B) conducted by the GSHSEB Gandhinagar / CBSE, New Delhi / CISCE New Delhi through the recognized school situated in the State of Gujarat.
- Candidates who are appearing in the board’s examination of the session 2016-07 are also eligible to apply for the post.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
The age of the candidate to fill up the application form should not be less than 17 years and should not be more than 25 years.
Fee of examination is Rs. 300/-. Candidates need to pay the fee via Demand Draft in the favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable to any Nationalized Bank Ahmadabad.
Selection of candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in the examination. Higher the marks, better be the chances of getting allotment in desired college. Only those candidates would be called for counseling who get integrated in merit list.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- Total time given to take the examination will be 3 hours.
- Medium of the question paper will be Gujarati, Hindi and English language.
- Negative marking will also be there as 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of District||Examination Center||Centre No.|
|2||Ahmedabad (Rural)||Ahmedabad (Rural)||202|
|7||Junagadh & Diu||Junagadh||207|
|16||Valsad & Daman, Dadar Nagar Haveli||Valsad||216|
|30||Chhota Udepur*||Chhota Udepur*||231|
Read Here: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
Process to Apply:
The applying procedure includes:
|Step 1: Registration|
Step 2: Personal Details
Step 3: Examination Details
Step 4: School Details
Step 5: Upload Photo and Signature
Let’s discuss in detail:
- Firstly, Log on to official website of organization that is gseb.org.
- Select the appropriate link regarding the Exam.
- After that read the details (if appeared).
- On the next page the candidates will get the registration link.
- Now the candidates are required to register themselves by fill up the registration from.
- Then the aspirants will receive a Log In ID and Password.
- Aspirants are required to fill the details in the log in dialog box and Hit on the submission tab.
- An GUJCET Online Application form will appear in front of you.
- Enter your personal details that will be asked in the first phase.
- After that enter the examination details.
- Complete the form by filling up your qualification details.
- Fill the form carefully and recheck all the details.
- Upload all the scanned copies of the required testimonials.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Assistant Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell
Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board
Near Old Sachivalaya,
GUJCET CELL: 079-65729149
Exam Secretary: 079-23253824
Asst. Secretary- 079-23220538
In case of any help in filling up the form the candidates can contact at 18002335500 between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
|GUJCET Online Application Open||March 2017|
|GUJCET Exam Date||May 2017|
|GUJCET Admit Card||May 2017|
|GUJCET Result||June 2017|
For more details you may check this Official Link for updated details in concern of GUJCET Online Application 2017, keep visiting our web portal on regular basis. Job hunters those who have any Question regarding GUJCET 2017 then you might will be available to ask questions from our expert panel by drop your precious comments below on this page, our expert panel will reply your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On