Gujarat State Education Board is going to conduct GUJCET for those candidates who want to take admission into various engineering and medical courses in the state of Gujarat. We are shortly bringing details on GUJCET 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal. Candidates who wish to take this entrance exam may apply against the Notification of exam by filling GUJCET online application form 2016 on or before the last date.
|Entrance Exam||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Last Date to Apply Online||April 2016|
This entrance Exam is conducted every year by Gujarat State Education Board for providing the admission to all those students who want to do their study in various Engineering and Medical Colleges at Gujarat.
Interested candidates can get entire details of GUJCET 2016 such as eligibility, procedure, application fee, process to apply, last date etc by continue visit on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
All the aspirants who wish to apply for the exam have to fulfill a certain set of rules to become eligible.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and must possess a domicile of Gujarat.
- Applicants must be qualified from class XII or equivalent exam, recognized by state or central education board.
- It is essential to pass the abovementioned exam in science stream.
- Contenders must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
Candidate’s age should not be below 17 years and above 25 years.
Fee of examination is Rs. 250/-. Candidates need to pay the fee via Demand Draft in the favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Ahmedabad.
Selection of candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in GUJCET 2016. Higher the marks, better be the chances of getting allotment in desired college. Only those candidates would be called for counseling who get integrated in merit list.
The duration of the examination is 180 minutes and there will be 120 MCQ type questions containing 1 mark for each question. The examination paper will be available both in Hindi, Gujarati and English. There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for wrong answers. The subject-wise distribution of questions is as follows-
- Physics (40 questions)- 40 marks
- Chemistry (40 questions)- 40 marks
- Biology/Mathematics (40 questions)- 40 marks
- Total (120 questions)- 120 marks
Process to Apply
Applicants are advised that before filling application form, first you must read all information stated in booklet. Make sure that you satisfy eligibility criteria as listed in brochure.
- Firstly, Log on to official website of organization that is gseb.org.
- Then press GUJCET – 2016 > Apply Online.
- Fill online application form with required details and upload documents if required.
- Before final submission, verify the data that you entered.
- After completing the online registration, candidates have to download Registration Form and submit it with required enclosures at the official address of organization on or before the last date.
- On-line Registration for GUJCET-2016 will be start form: March 2016
- Last Date to Submit Applications: April 2016
- Examination will be conducted on: May 2016 (Tentative)
- Result Declaration: June 2016
Note: For getting more details regarding GUJCET 2016 you can visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On