GUJCET Online Application
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board have extended the last date of GUJCET Online Application Form. Now candidates may complete their registration process till 16-02-2019. Well, go through this page to know more about GUJCET New Exam Dates etc.
Latest Update On: 13-03-2019
GUJCET Exam Date Changed Due To General Elections!!
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has once again changed the GUJCET Exam Date due to clash with the Lok Sabha Elections in Gujarat. Earlier, due to the clash of dates with the CBSE Examination, GUJCET Exam Date was changed and now it is modified for the third time for the benefit of students.
Authorities of GSHSEB have finally decided to organize Gujarat Common Entrance Test on 23th April 2019. The notice specifying the change in the examination date of GUJCET due To General Elections was made available on the official website on 11th March 2019.
Overview of GUJCET 2019:
|Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Release of Application Form||25-01-2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form in online mode||16-02-2019 (Extended Date)|
GUJCET Online Application 2019
|GUJCET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Application form Releases||25-01-2019|
|Last date to apply online||08-02-2019|
|Last date for online payment||08-02-2019 to 16-02-2019|
|GUJCET 2019 Exam||23-04-2019|
What is GUJCET Eligibility Criteria?
- Qualifying Exam: Pass higher secondary (12th) examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational Subjects with minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & SEBC).
For Pharmacy Courses:
For Degree Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify class 12th examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects & any one of given subjects that are Mathematics/ Biology/Biotechnology.
- Minimum Marks: Qualify above exam with atleast 45% marks (GEN/OBC category) & 40% marks (SC/ST & SEBC category).
Check Out: List of Medical Entrance Exams
For Diploma Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Qualify 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology.
Go through the below provided links:
|GUJCET Sample Papers||GUJCET Admit Card|
|GUJCET Question Paper||GUJCET Answer Key|
Reservation of Seats for GUJCET 2019:
|Categories under GUJCET 2019||%age of Seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||07%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||15%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes,|
including widows and orphan of any caste
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections||10%|
|Physically Disabled Category||03%|
|Children of Defense Personnel and Ex-Servicemen||01%|
Check Here: Engineering Entrance Exams
GUJCET Age Limitations:
- Minimum age: 17 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
Online Application Fee for GUJCET Registration:
Appliers need to pay Rs.300/- for their GUJCET Online Application Form through onine mode of application form.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
GUJCET Selection Process:
- Written examination
GUJCET 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Documents Required at the time of Filling Application Form:
- Email id and mobile number
- User id and password
- Scanned images of candidate’s photograph and signature
- Choice of examination city
- Aadhar card number
- HSC roll number
- Name and code of school
Do You Know: How to Start a New Life In College?
Documents to be attached with GUJCET Online Application:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet Certificates
- School Leaving Certificate
- Category Certificate
Press Here For: GUJCET Official Link
How can I Submit GUJCET Online Application?
- Visit the official site of Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board that is www.gseb.org
- Through home page hit on “GUJCET 2019” tab through which you will be redirected toward new page
- Read the instructions explained in the official notification.
- If you are found eligible then press an appropriate link to “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details in GUJCET Online Application 2019 correctly
- Upload necessary documents as prescribed and hit on “Submit” tab at last.
- Take print out of the filled in application and send it to the respective address.
Frequently Asked Questions about GUJCET 2019
Q1. I have passed 12th Class from CBSE board with PCM. Am I eligible?
Ans. Yes, Students who have passed the Class XII examination from any recognized board are eligible assuming that they have 50% or more marks.
Q2. I live in Gujarat but do not have a domicile. How can I apply for GUJCET 2019?
Ans. Sorry, but a domicile of Gujarat is necessary to apply for the examination.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Q3. I want to cancel my application form. Can the fee be refunded?
Ans. No, the application fee once paid cannot be refunded under any condition.
Q4. Where I have to send my registration page?
Assistant Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell
Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board
Sector 10-B, Near Old Sachivalaya,
Check Here: Education Loans for Students
GUJCET Online Registration 2019
Online registration for Gujarat Common Entrance Test has been commenced and interested candidates may complete the same through the official site of Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board.
Contenders are informed that they must go through our page and fill their GUJCET Online Application 2019–20 by following the simple steps explained here. They may also redirect themselves through the direct official links given here on this page which will make their GUJCET Registration process easy.
Visit Here: Scholarship in India
We hope the above gathered information is enough for the candidates who are going to appear in GUJCET Online Application 2019–20. For more details be in touch with us and follow us on Facebook and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|