The entire team of recruitmentresult.com wishes to all the visitors a very Happy Diwali 2017. May the Festival of Diwali bring lots of Happiness and Prosperity in your life. Diwali is the one of the biggest and brightest festivals of Hindus in India. Diwali is an extremely eminent festival of lights which is going to be celebrating on 19th October 2017, this year. The Hindus celebrates this festival with full of enjoyment and vehemence. Diwali (Deepawali or Dipawali) is very significant festival for the people of Hindu religion which means rows of lighted lamps. Happy Diwali 2017 or Deepawali, is known as the “festival of lights”.
Indians celebrate this festival with family, glittering, sharing of sweets, strings of electric lights, clay lamps gatherings, festive fireworks, bonfires, flowers, and worship to Lakshmi. Some people believe that Lakshmi ji wanders the Earth looking for homes where she will be welcomed. Deepawali is a festival of lights and all Indian Hindus celebrate it joyfully. Here on this page we are providing you the latest Happy Diwali 2017 messages, Deepavali Whatsapp Status, Quotes /Images.
At deewali night, some bhakts open their doors and windows and light lamps to invite Lakshmi in their homes. Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, as they closed their accounting books and pray for success at the beginning of a new economic year. As we know Diwali, celebrated in October or November each year, and we are wishing you and your family a very Happy Diwali. Diwali or Deepavali, is known as the “festival of lights”. Diwali is the one of the biggest and brightest festivals of Hindus in India.
At diwali night, some bhakts open their doors and windows and light lamps to invite Lakshmi in their homes. Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, as they closed their accounting books and pray for success at the beginning of a new economic year. As we know Diwali, celebrated in October or November each year, and we are wishing you and your family a very Happy Diwali. All The People Are Now Ready for the Decoration for Their Houses as white washing, dusting, painting, etc. and Houses get decorated using real or artificial flowers and other decorative materials. Everywhere looks very dazzling because of the lighting small earthen lamps and electric bulbs.
Story Behind Happy Diwali 2017 festival:
Happy Diwali festival is treated as a worship day for the hindu people. It is a mark of triumph of good over malevolence. After the conquering of sovereign Ravana of Lanka when the Lord Rama comeback at the ‘Suryavanshi’ empire ‘Ayodhya’!!! Then the citizens of Ayodhya had lit the intact state with lamps to greeting their Lord’s visit after 14 years of exile. The Victory of Lord Rama is the now celebrates every year in the form of Diwali.
Meaning Of Diwali:
D: Dazzling Lights
I: Immense Joy
A: Abundant Peace
L: Lavish Festivities
I: Illustrious Life
Why Non-Hindu communities celebrating the Diwali?
- Jainism community had marked the nirvana or spiritual awakening of Lord Mahavira on October 15, 527 B.C.
- On that day the Sikhism community marked Guru Hargobind Ji, the Sixth Sikh Guru was freed from imprisonment.
This Diwali, team of recruitmentresult.com sending you CASH
* HAPPY DIWALI *
We Pray to God to give U:
- aur SNEH.
- SHUBH DIWALI…
Dhanteras: 17th Oct. 2017
Choti Diwali: 18th Oct. 2017
Diwali: 19th Oct. 2017
Goverdhan Puja: 20th Oct. 2017
Bhai Dooj: 21st Oct. 2017
More about Diwali festival:
Diwali is the five days festival of lights which is celebrated by millions of peoples including Hindus, Sikhs and Jains across the world. The festival, which concurs with the Hindu New Year, commemorates the new starting and the victory of good over bad / evil and light over darkness. The actual day of Diwali is traditionally celebrated on the festival’s third day, this year we celebrate the Diwali on Wednesday 11th November.
The festival generally cascade between the middle of October and the middle of November, although this is determined by the Hindu lunar calendar. Eact faith has its own reason to celebrate Diwali and one of the most popular stories told that the legend of Lord Rama and his wife Sita returning to their empire in northern India from exile after defeat the demon king Ravanna in the 15th century.
Diwali Status In Hindi Font:
॥ ऊँ सरस्वत्यै नमः॥
॥ ऊँ दीपवृक्षाय नमः ॥
॥ ॐ महलक्ष्म्यै नमः ॥
॥ ॐ शुभ दीवाली ॥
॥ 卐 शुभ दीपावली 卐॥
॥ दीवाली की ढेरो शुभकामनाएं ॥
दीपोत्सव पर ढेरो शुभकामनाएं ॥
सुख संपत्ति घर आवे.. शुभ दीपावली।
दीपावली की हार्दिक हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं।। माँ लक्ष्मी की कृपा सदा आप पर रहे।
हरदम खुशियाँ हो साथ, कभी दामन ना हो खाली, हम सभी की तरफ से, आपको.. शुभ दीपावली!
खूब मीठे मीठे पकवान खाएं, सेहत मैं चार चाँद लगायें, लोग तो सिर्फ चाँद तक गए हैं, आप उस से भी ऊपर जाएँ, दीवाली की शुभकामनायें।
जगमग जगमग दीप जल उठे, द्वार द्वार आए दीपावली। दीपावली के इस पावन अवसर पर आपको एवं आपके परिवार को हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ।
दीवाली के इस मंगल अवसर पर, आप सभी की मनोकामना पूरी हों, खुशियाँ आपके कदम चूमे, इसी कामना के साथ आप सभी को दिवाली की ढेरों बधाई.
आई आई दिवाली आई, साथ माँ कितनी खुशियाँ लायी, धूम मचाओ मौज मनाओ, आप सभी को दिवाली की बधाई. शुभ दीवाली।
देवी महालक्ष्मी की कृपा से आपके घर में हमेशा उमंग और आनंद रौनक़ रहे। आपको और आपके समस्त परिवार को दीपावली के पावन पर्व पर हमारी ओर से हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ!!!
दीपक का पर्काश हर पल आपके जीवन मैं एक नयी रौशनी दे, बस यही शुभकामना है हमारी आपके लिए दीवाली के इस पवन अवसर पर .. शुभ दीवाली
Deepavali Whatsapp Status and Messages:
- May peace transcend the earth. Happy Diwali
- Life is a festival only to the wise.
- I’m maachis and you’re pataka, Together we are and it will be double dhamaka!!!
- Have a crackling Diwali. May this season bring good luck and happiness to u.
- Before you light up your candles and diyas, allow me to wish you a Happy Diwali.
- If u want to become a great man in the world. Spend your life like a Diwali Diyas.
- May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives
- Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day. Have a wonderful time and a very Happy Diwali.
- Diwali night is full of lights, may your life be filled with colors and lights of happiness. Happy Diwali.
- Life with you is like diwali, so lets promise to be together like this forever. Wish you a very Happy Diwali
- Diwali night is full of lights, may your life be filled with colors and lights of happiness. Happy Diwali ..
- Life with you is like diwali, so lets promise to be together like this forever. Wish you a very Happy Diwali
- You are invited to the festival of diwali of this world and your life is blessed.
- May you all prosper gloriously on the material as well as spiritual planes..
- May this Diwali, you be blessed with good fortune – as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth, and prosperity – as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and troubles – as small as his mouse.
- Light a lamp of love! blast a chain of sorrow! shoot a rocket of prosperity! fire a flowerpot of happiness!wish you and your family “SPARKLING DIWALI”.
- May the gift of happiness and prosperity fill your heart and home with joy on Diwali and Always – Happy Diwali!
- “Today is the carnival of Lights all over; an enjoyable day for minds and hearts and souls; hilarity and smirks for countless days; Let there be victory every way to you.”
- Rejoice on this blessed occasion by spreading joy with your friends and loved ones.
- Deepawali mein deepo ka didar, Khusiyo ke sath mubarak hajar.
- On this diwali, I am sending you a diya of my love, I hope you will keep it lighted forver.
- Let’s fill our home with prayers and lights not with fumes and crackers – Happy Green Diwali.
- Wishing you a year rich with wisdom, light and love.. Happy Diwali
- The festival of lights is just around the corner wish you all a Very Happy Diwali.
- Har pal khushiya ho sath apke, kabhi daman na ho khali apka, humari taraf se apko shubh Deepawali..
- Happiness is in air Its Deepawali everywhere Lets show some love and Respect And wish everyone out there Happy Diwali…
Best Wishes for Diwali:
Diwali ek khusiyon ka tayohaar hain,
Andhero se ujaalo ki aur barkaraar hain,
Har koi andhere ko ujaala karne k liye taiyaar h
Par jo saavdhani rakhe wahi samajdaar h
Koi waqt ka to koi khushiyo ka talabgaar h
Najre bhicha kar betha hai har koyi,
Sabhi ko diwali k en palo ka intezaar h
Jee lo inhe fir na kahna agle saal ka intezaar h
Ish tyohar per apko hazaro khusi hasil ho
Asatya per hamesha satya ki jeet ho
Chahe aap kahin bhi rahe
Hamesha apno ka sath ho
Jyot se jyot jalate huye chalo,
Pyar ki ganga bahate huye chalo
Raah me aaye jo bhi deen dukhi
Sabhi ko gale se lagate huye chalo
Sun glows for a whole day;
Candle glows for an hour;
Matchstick glows for a minute;
But a wish glows forever.
Here is my wish for a glowing Diwali and glowing life!….
A Diwali festival full of sweet and childhood memories,
sky is full of fireworks,
mouth is full of sweets,
house full of diyas , light and heart full of joy.
Wishing you all a very happy Diwali to you..!
With gleam of Diyas
And the Echo of the Chants
May Happiness and Contentment Fill Ur life
Wishing U & Ur Family very Happy and Prosperous Diwali!
May millions of lamps illuminate your life
with endless joy,prosperity,health & wealth forever
Wishing you and your family a very
Phool ki shuruvat …kali se hoti hai,
###Zindagi ki shuruvat pyar se hoti hai,
Pyar ki shuruvat __apno se hoti hai aur
apno ki shuruvat !!!aapse hoti hai.
Wish you a Happy Diwali
Three people were asking for your mobile no. We didn’t give ur no.
But we gave them ur home address. They are coming this Diwali.
They are : SUKH,SHANTI and SAMRIDDHI.
Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to envy.
Good Wishes for a joyous Diwali and a Happy New Year with a plenty of Peace and Prosperity.
Troubles as light as Air, Love as deep as the Ocean,
Friends as Solid as Diamonds, Success as bright as Gold…
These are the wishes for you and your family on the eve of Diwali.
Diwali ki Shubhkamana!
MAKE YOUR LIFE JOYFUL
NEVER LOSE HOPE
ALWAYS BE HAPPY WITH YOUR FAMILY
MAKE YOUR ENEMY ALSO A GOOD FRIEND
GET A BLESS FROM GOD AND ELDER
******* HAPPY + DIPAWALI *******
FOR ALL THE HINDU FAMILIES
Five Days of Diwali:
- On first day of Diwali, people consider that they have to clean the home and shop for gold or kitchen utensils.
- On second day, they decorate their homes with clay lamps and create different types of design which is called rangoli on the floor using colored powders or sand, shimmer and many more.
- Now the third day is the main day of the festival when families gather together for Lakshmi pujan, a prayer to Goddess Lakshmi.
- The first day of the New Year is the fourth day of the festival when friends and relatives visit with gifts and best wishes for the season.
- On the fifth day or last day of Diwali, brothers visit their married sisters who welcome them with love and a lavish meal and other.
Celebration of Diwali:
- On the occasion of the National Festival Diwali firstly Clean your home.
- Wear new clothes to keep with the regeneration theme of the holiday.
- Place diyas or electric lights which are pottery oil lamps, or electric lights around your home and place of business.
- Set off fireworks, following safety rules and government regulations, to display the joy of the festival.
- Open doors & windows, so Lakshmi can enter.
- Draw or trace the rangolion on floors with chalk and fill them in with colorfull powder.
- You can also buy premade rangoli and set them on your floor.
- Decorate shrine to Lakshmi To continue the tribute to Lakshmi, decorate a home shrine to her.
Happy Diwali 2017:
Mere Paas Rocket Hai,
Murga Bumb Hai,
Tumhare Paas Kya Hai?
Shashi Kapoor –
Gul Ne Gulshan Se Gulfam Bheja Hai,
Sitaro Ne Gagan Se Salam Bheja Hai,
Mubarak Ho Apko Ye “Diwali 2017”
Humne Tahe Dil Se Yeh Paigam Bheja Hai.
May The Joy, Cheer,
Mirth And Merriment
Of This Divine Festival
Surround You Forever.
May The Happiness,
That This Season Brings
Brighten Your Life
And, Hope The Year
Brings You Luck And
Fulfills All Your Dearest Dreams!
May The Beauty
Of Deepavali Season
Fill Your Home With
And May The Coming Year
Provide You With All
That Bring You Joy!
Jhilmilate Dipon Ki Aabha Se Prakashit
Ye Diwali Aapke Ghar Aangan Mein
Dhan Dhanya Sukh Samridhi Aur Ishwor
Ke Annat Aashirwad Le Kar Aaye.
“May the festival of lights brighten up U and Ur near and dear ones lives”