As we know Diwali, celebrated in October or November each year, and we are wishing you and your family a very Happy Diwali 2015. Diwali or Deepavali, is known as the “festival of lights”. Diwali is the one of the biggest and brightest festivals of Hindus in India. Diwali celebrated with great interest and happiness in India. This festival dipawali is celebrated for continuously five days, where the third days is celebrated as the main Diwali festival or ‘Festival of light Here we are providing Best greeting messages and Happy Diwali celebrations ideas, let’s Have a look…!!!!
Diwali Festival Dates
- 9 Nov 15 – Dhanteras
- 10 Nov 15 – Choti Diwali
- 11 Nov 15 –Diwali
- 13 Nov 15 – Bhai Dooj
India is an agricultural civilization where people would look for the goddess blessings of Lakshmi. Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, as they closed their accounting books and pray for success at the beginning of a new economic year. Today, this practice make bigger to production all over the Indian subcontinent, which spot the day after Diwali as the first day of the new monetary year.
What is Diwali
As we know that Diwali is the five days festival of lights which is celebrated by millions of peoples including Hindus, Sikhs and Jains across the world. The festival, which concurs with the Hindu New Year, commemorates the new starting and the victory of good over bad / evil and light over darkness. The actual day of Diwali is traditionally celebrated on the festival’s third day, this year we celebrate the Diwali on Wednesday 11th November.
The festival generally cascade between the middle of October and the middle of November, although this is determined by the Hindu lunar calendar. Eact faith has its own reason to celebrate Diwali and one of the most popular stories told that the legend of Lord Rama and his wife Sita returning to their empire in northern India from exile after defeat the demon king Ravanna in the 15th century.
Why we celebrate Diwali
Over the centuries, Diwali has become a national festival which every Indians enjoyed regardless of faith: Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, and Sikhs. Hindus interpret the Diwali story based upon where they live:
- In North India, they celebrate the story of King Rama’s return to Ayodhya after he defeated Ravana, by lighting rows of clay lamps.
- South India celebrates it as the day that Lord Krishna defeated the demon Narakasura.
- In western India the festival marks the day that Lord Vishnu, the Preserver (one of the main gods of the Hindu trinity) sent the demon King Bali to rule the nether world
But In all explanations, the one common thread rings true— that the festival marks the victory of good over evil.
Non-Hindu communities have other reasons for celebrating the holiday:
- In Jainism, it marks the nirvana or spiritual awakening of Lord Mahavira in Oct. 15, 527 B.C.
- In Sikhism it marks the day that Guru Hargobind Ji, the Sixth Sikh Guru was freed from imprisonment.
How to Celebrate diwali
- On the occasion of the National Festival Diwali firstly Clean your home.
- Wear new clothes to keep with the regeneration theme of the holiday.
- Place diyas or electric lights which are pottery oil lamps, or electric lights around your home and place of business.
- Set off fireworks, following safety rules and government regulations, to display the joy of the festival.
- Open doors & windows, so Lakshmi can enter.
- Draw or trace the rangolion on floors with chalk and fill them in with colorfull powder.
- You can also buy premade rangoli and set them on your floor.
- Decorate shrine to Lakshmi To continue the tribute to Lakshmi, decorate a home shrine to her
Happy Diwali Status, Wishes, SMS 2015
- Diwali night is full of lights,Crackers may your life be filled with colors and lights of happiness.
- Happy Diwali to all of my friends..!
- Sending you Happy smiles for every moment of your special day. Have a wonderful time and a very Happy Diwali to you….
- On this great day I wish you very wonderful happy diwali and may god help you every time in your life..
- May this Diwali Lakshmi Maa Fill your Home with Happines .Happy Deepavali
- On this precious moment of deepavali I wish you very happy diwali and I pray that you will get all your endeavors fulfilled as well as you get lots of gifts and sweets on this diwali.
- May the light of diwali fill your home with light of joy and happiness.On this great day I wish you a happy dewali.
- Har pal khushiya ho sath apke, kabhi daman na ho khali apka, humari taraf se apko shubh Deepawali..
- Happiness is in air Its Deepawali everywhere Lets show some love and Respect And wish everyone out there Happy Diwali…
Deepwali SMS Wishes and Messages Free
Sun glows for a whole day;
Candle glows for an hour;
Matchstick glows for a minute;
But a wish glows forever.
Here is my wish for a glowing Diwali and glowing life!….
A Diwali festival full of sweet and childhood memories,
sky is full of fireworks,
mouth is full of sweets,
house full of diyas , light and heart full of joy.
Wishing you all a very happy Diwali to you..!
May millions of lamps illuminate your life
with endless joy,prosperity,health & wealth forever
Wishing you and your family a very
Phool ki shuruvat …kali se hoti hai,
Zindagi ki shuruvat pyar se hoti hai,
Pyar ki shuruvat __apno se hoti hai aur
apno ki shuruvat !!!aapse hoti hai.
Wish you a Happy Diwali
Candles to enjoy life; Decorations to light life;
Presents to share success; Fire Crackers to burn evils;
Sweets to sweeten success; And Pooja to thank God! Diwali Mubarak
A Very Happy Diwali To You& Your,
Beautiful Family May God Give You All
That You Want & Need In Your Life Enjoy,
have an enjoyable Diwali
Happy Diwali 2015 Images
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Check Whether A Company Is Registered Or Not?||How To Buy Books Online|
|Best Yoga Asana For Mind Concentration||Blood Type Compatibility Chart|
|How To Create A Linkedin Profile For Job Search||Best Jobs For College Graduates|