Happy Diwali Best Wishes
We are Providing Happy Diwali Best Wishes!!! on this Page.The biggest festival of India’s is Diwali (Deepawali or Dipawali) and it means rows of lighted lamps. The entire team of recruitmentresult.com wishes to all the visitors a very Happy, Prosperous, Safe, Diwali, May this Festival of Diwali brings you a lots of Happiness and Prosperity in your diwali.. Deepawli is a festival of lights and all Indian Hindus celebrate it joyfully. Also get latest Deepavali Whatsapp Status, Quotes /Images from here. . Indians celebrate this festival with family, glittering, sharing of sweets, strings of electric lights, clay lamps gatherings, festive fireworks, bonfires, flowers, and worship to Lakshmi. Some people believe that Lakshmi ji wanders the Earth looking for homes where she will be welcomed.
At deewali night, some bhakts open their doors and windows and light lamps to invite Lakshmi in their homes. Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, as they closed their accounting books and pray for success at the beginning of a new economic year. As we know Diwali, celebrated in October or November each year, and we are wishing you and your family a very Happy Diwali. Diwali or Deepavali, is known as the “festival of lights”. Diwali is the one of the biggest and brightest festivals of Hindus in India.
Happy Diwali Best Wishes
Meaning Of Diwali:
D: Dazzling Lights
I: Immense Joy
A: Abundant Peace
L: Lavish Festivities
I: Illustrious Life
Why Non-Hindu communities celebrating the Diwali?
- Jainism community had marked the nirvana or spiritual awakening of Lord Mahavira on October 15, 527 B.C.
- On that day the Sikhism community marked Guru Hargobind Ji, the Sixth Sikh Guru was freed from imprisonment.
This Diwali, team of recruitmentresult.com sending you CASH
* HAPPY DIWALI *
We Pray to God to give U:
- aur SNEH.
- SHUBH DIWALI…
Dhanteras: 28th Oct. 2016
Choti Diwali: 29th Oct. 2016
Diwali: 30th Oct. 2016
Goverdhan Puja: 31st Oct. 2016
Bhai Dooj: 1st Nov. 2016
More about Diwali festival:
Diwali is the five days festival of lights which is celebrated by millions of peoples including Hindus, Sikhs and Jains across the world. The festival, which concurs with the Hindu New Year, commemorates the new starting and the victory of good over bad / evil and light over darkness. The actual day of Diwali is traditionally celebrated on the festival’s third day, this year we celebrate the Diwali on Wednesday 11th November.
The festival generally cascade between the middle of October and the middle of November, although this is determined by the Hindu lunar calendar. Eact faith has its own reason to celebrate Diwali and one of the most popular stories told that the legend of Lord Rama and his wife Sita returning to their empire in northern India from exile after defeat the demon king Ravanna in the 15th century.
Deepavali Whatsapp Status and Messages:
- May peace transcend the earth. Happy Diwali
- Life is a festival only to the wise.
- I’m maachis and you’re pataka, Together we are and it will be double dhamaka!!!
- Have a crackling Diwali. May this season bring good luck and happiness to u.
- Before you light up your candles and diyas, allow me to wish you a Happy Diwali.
- If u want to become a great man in the world. Spend your life like a Diwali Diyas.
- May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives
- Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day. Have a wonderful time and a very Happy Diwali.
- Diwali night is full of lights, may your life be filled with colors and lights of happiness. Happy Diwali.
- Life with you is like diwali, so lets promise to be together like this forever. Wish you a very Happy Diwali
- Rejoice on this blessed occasion by spreading joy with your friends and loved ones.
- Deepawali mein deepo ka didar, Khusiyo ke sath mubarak hajar.
- On this diwali, I am sending you a diya of my love, I hope you will keep it lighted forver.
- Let’s fill our home with prayers and lights not with fumes and crackers – Happy Green Diwali.
- Wishing you a year rich with wisdom, light and love.. Happy Diwali
- The festival of lights is just around the corner wish you all a Very Happy Diwali.
- Har pal khushiya ho sath apke, kabhi daman na ho khali apka, humari taraf se apko shubh Deepawali..
- Happiness is in air Its Deepawali everywhere Lets show some love and Respect And wish everyone out there Happy Diwali…
Best Wishes for Diwali:
Sun glows for a whole day;
Candle glows for an hour;
Matchstick glows for a minute;
But a wish glows forever.
Here is my wish for a glowing Diwali and glowing life!….
A Diwali festival full of sweet and childhood memories,
sky is full of fireworks,
mouth is full of sweets,
house full of diyas , light and heart full of joy.
Wishing you all a very happy Diwali to you..!
With gleam of Diyas
And the Echo of the Chants
May Happiness and Contentment Fill Ur life
Wishing U & Ur Family very Happy and Prosperous Diwali!
May millions of lamps illuminate your life
with endless joy,prosperity,health & wealth forever
Wishing you and your family a very
Phool ki shuruvat …kali se hoti hai,
###Zindagi ki shuruvat pyar se hoti hai,
Pyar ki shuruvat __apno se hoti hai aur
apno ki shuruvat !!!aapse hoti hai.
Wish you a Happy Diwali
Three people were asking for your mobile no. We didn’t give ur no.
But we gave them ur home address. They are coming this Diwali.
They are : SUKH,SHANTI and SAMRIDDHI.
Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to envy.
Good Wishes for a joyous Diwali and a Happy New Year with a plenty of Peace and Prosperity.
Troubles as light as Air, Love as deep as the Ocean,
Friends as Solid as Diamonds, Success as bright as Gold…
These are the wishes for you and your family on the eve of Diwali.
Diwali ki Shubhkamana!
MAKE YOUR LIFE JOYFUL
NEVER LOSE HOPE
ALWAYS BE HAPPY WITH YOUR FAMILY
MAKE YOUR ENEMY ALSO A GOOD FRIEND
GET A BLESS FROM GOD AND ELDER
******* HAPPY + DIPAWALI *******
FOR ALL THE HINDU FAMILIES
Five Days of Diwali:
- On first day of Diwali, people consider that they have to clean the home and shop for gold or kitchen utensils.
- On second day, they decorate their homes with clay lamps and create different types of design which is called rangoli on the floor using colored powders or sand, shimmer and many more.
- Now the third day is the main day of the festival when families gather together for Lakshmi pujan, a prayer to Goddess Lakshmi.
- The first day of the New Year is the fourth day of the festival when friends and relatives visit with gifts and best wishes for the season.
- On the fifth day or last day of Diwali, brothers visit their married sisters who welcome them with love and a lavish meal and other.
Celebration of Diwali:
- On the occasion of the National Festival Diwali firstly Clean your home.
- Wear new clothes to keep with the regeneration theme of the holiday.
- Place diyas or electric lights which are pottery oil lamps, or electric lights around your home and place of business.
- Set off fireworks, following safety rules and government regulations, to display the joy of the festival.
- Open doors & windows, so Lakshmi can enter.
- Draw or trace the rangolion on floors with chalk and fill them in with colorfull powder.
- You can also buy premade rangoli and set them on your floor.
- Decorate shrine to Lakshmi To continue the tribute to Lakshmi, decorate a home shrine to her.