Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment
A newest vacancy advertisement has broadcasted in concern of Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment. Organization is looking for self motivated and career- oriented job seekers, for filling up 400 vacant positions of Junior Engineer (JE) in different discipline. Willing job seekers who are searching government job in Haryana and want to join this well- known organization, must apply for Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 using online mode.
What this page includes?
Interested aspirants can collect further details related to Haryana Irrigation Department JE Recruitment such as required qualification, age limit, how to apply, and others from the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Job hunters who want to do work as Junior Engineer must apply against Haryana Irrigation Department Junior Engineer Recruitment till last date i.e. 10-07-2017.
Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment
|Name of Department||Haryana Irrigation Department|
|Total No. of Vacancies||400|
|Last Date To Submission Of Application||10-07-2017|
Haryana Irrigation Department Vacancies:
- All the job appliers should possess B.Tech in concerning discipline i.e Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical from recognized University/Institutions. Candidates should have passed in three years National Certificate (Theoretical) course in relevant discipline such as Electrical/Mechanical and Civil engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or any other institution recognized by the Haryana Govt.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up-to Matric standard or higher education.
- Minimum: 17 years.
- Maximum: 45 years
- The applicant should born on or before 30-06-2000 and on or after 01-07-1972.
- General Category (Male): Rs.150/-.
- General Category (Female): Rs.75/-.
- SC/BC/EBP-G Category: Rs.35/-.
- Aspirants must deposit their application fee via online processor E-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India
Appointed appliers will get 50% of initial pay (pay in pay band + Grade Pay + DA as admissible from time to time) of fresh entrant regular employee after 01-01-2006 subject to minimum of Rs. 8100/- per month or as fixed by the State Government from time to time or at DC rate of concerned district, whichever is higher.
Download PDF of: Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 Notification
The selection criterion will be purely on Merit Basis and no interviews will be conducted.
How to fill Haryana Irrigation Department Application Form?
- First of all you are required to log on to official Website i.e., hid.gov.in
- Then follow “APPLY HERE FOR ENGAGEMENT OF 400 JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL/MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL) ON CONTRACT BASIS” link and press on it visible on home page.
- From new window hit on “INFORMATION BULLETIN” link.
- After reading complete details from opened advertisement you have to revisit to previous page hit on suitable link as given below.
- Now Fill Haryana Irrigation Department Online Application Formwith entire details and also upload scanned photo & required documents.
- After that you are required to press on “submit” button.
- Then take a print out of application for further usage.
Documents to Be Uploaded With Application Form:
- Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. mark sheet of Matriculation, final mark sheet of Diploma, final mark sheet of B.Tech/B.E/AMIE (if passed) and final mark sheet of M.Tech/M.E (if passed).
- Scanned coloured Photograph of the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures (on white paper in black/ blue ink) of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile.
|Opening date for submission of online application||Ongoing|
|Closing date for submission of online application||10-07-2017 05:00 PM|
|Closing date for deposit of fee through e-challan||12-07-2017|
Aspirants may check Official Link for getting additional detailed information about Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|