Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2019
Application will be invited for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2019 to Stipendary Trainee /Stenographer/ Driver and other posts. Interested as well eligible applicants can apply online by submitting applications for HWB Vacancy
Check Related Links Of Heavy Water Board
|Heavy Water Board Result||Press Here|
|Official website||Press Here|
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2019
Heavy Water Board Recruitment Details
- Form Type: Online
- Organization: Heavy Water Board
- Selection process: Written Exam
- Job type: Government
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Heavy Water Board Vacancy Breakup
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-I)
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-II)
- Technician-C/ D
- Scientific Officer-D( General Medicine)
- Upper Division Clerk
- Chief Fire Officer
- Station Officer
Are You Eligible For Heavy Water Board Vacancies?
|Post Name||Required Education for HWB Vacancy|
|Stipendary Trainee (Category-I)||Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical / Chemical OR B.Sc in Chemistry/ Bio-Technology.|
|Stipendary Trainee (Category-II)||12th Pass with Science OR 10th Pass + NTC( ITI Passout)|
|Technician-C/ D||SSC with 60% marks OR 12th Pass with Science & Maths.|
|Scientific Officer-D( General Medicine)||MBBS + 5 years exp excluding mandatory internship.|
|Nurse-A||12th Pass + Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wifery/ B.sc Nursing/ Nursa A cert. Registration with medical council.|
|Stenographer-II||10th Pass + shorthand speed in English 100wpm and 45wpm Typewriting.|
|Stenographer-III||10th Pass with 50% marks + stenography speed in English 30 wpm.|
|Upper Division Clerk||Graduate Degree and typing speed of 30wpm.|
|Driver||Pass in 10th Standard|
|Dy. Chief Fire Officer||Pass in 10th Standard|
|Station Officer||Pass in 10th Standard|
|Driver-cum-Operator||Pass in 10th Standard|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What Is Application Fees?
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: Exempted
How Much You will get as Salary?
Rs. 19,900/- + DA to Rs. 56,100/- + DA according to posts.
How Do I Select For Heavy Water Board Jobs?
How to apply for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2019?
- Visit to official site that is hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
- Follow “HWB Recruitment Advertisement” from home page.
- Read Heavy Water Board Advertisement carefully
- Press on “New Registration” if you are new users to Apply Online for Heavy Water Board Notification
- Registered users can directly login by using their id and password.
- Fill Heavy Water Board Online Application Formwith all necessary and correct details.
- Upload all necessary documents/ certificates in support of age, qualification, caste, and experience with HWB Online Application Form
- Press “Submit” button to submit Heavy Water Board Online Form
- Take hard copy of Heavy Water Board Application Form for future use.
You Can Also Check: Upcoming Government Jobs
FAQ’s Related To HWB Jobs
Q-Is It Mandatory To Have Heavy Driving License For Driving Posts?
Q- How much wpm require for Stenographer-II & Stenographer-III
|Stenographer-II||English 100 wpm and 45 wpm Typewriting|
|Stenographer-III||English 30 wpm|
Q- I have completed SSC with 55% marks could in apply for Technician-C/ D?
Ans- Only SC / ST candidates can apply for Technician-C/ D if they have SSC with 55% marks.
Check Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
HWB Steno/Drivers & Other Vacancy
Heavy Water Board will broadcast job notification titled as Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2019 soon. Applications will be invited through online mode from eligible and capable applicants to provide HWB job vacancy
Candidates who are interested for any of Stipendiary Trainee, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, driver and other posts and also fulfill all eligibility norms may apply by filling and submitting Heavy Water Board Online Application Form.
- Last Date To Apply Online: Updating Soon
Join Us On Facebook Or Google+ To Get Latest Facts Directly On Your Timeline
Latest Recruitment Today: