Heavy Water Board Recruitment
Last Date Has Been Extended!!! Heavy Water Board has asserted a vacancy notification titled as Heavy Water Board Recruitment. Applicants can apply now for HWB Recruitment 2018 till new last date that is 10-07-2018.
Organization is all set to hire 229 eligible and capable candidates for Stipendiary Trainee, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk and other posts. So, willing candidates can apply for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 by filling Heavy Water Board Online Application Form.
Heavy Water Board 2018 Recruitment Apply Online Till 10-07-2018!!!
Candidates are required to fill the Heavy Water Board Application Form on or before the last date that is 10-07-2018. You need to follow below provided instructions to fill Heavy Water Board Online Form.
Applying candidates for HWB 229 Stipendiary Trainee Posts can get the remaining information about Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 through this page of which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Heavy Water Board Recruitment
Heavy Water Board Vacancies:
|Post Name||Heavy Water Board Vacancy|
|Stipendary Trainee (Category-I)||70|
|Stipendary Trainee (Category-II)||139|
|Scientific Officer-D( General Medicine)||02|
|Upper Division Clerk||07|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Education Requirements ForHeavy Water Board Jobs:
|Post Name||Required Education for HWB Vacancy|
|Stipendary Trainee (Category-I)||Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical / Chemical OR B.Sc in Chemistry/ Bio-Technology.|
|Stipendary Trainee (Category-II)||12th Pass with Science OR 10th Pass + NTC( ITI Passout)|
|Technician-C/ D||SSC with 60% marks OR 12th Pass with Science &Maths.|
|Scientific Officer-D( General Medicine)||MBBS + 5 years exp excluding mandatory internship.|
|Nurse-A||12th Pass + Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wifery/ B.sc Nursing/ Nursa A cert. Registration with medical council.|
|Stenographer-II||10th Pass + shorthand speed in English 100wpm and 45wpm Typewriting.|
|Stenographer-III||10th Pass with 50% marks + stenography speed in English 30 wpm.|
|Upper Division Clerk||Graduate Degree and typing speed of 30wpm.|
You Can Also Check:
Age Requirements For Heavy Water Board Vacancy:
To apply for Heavy Water Board Cat I Trainees Recruitment, candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 24 years as per norms. Candidates applying for Heavy Water Board Cat II Trainees Recruitment should be between 18 Yrs. to 22 Yrs as per norms. However, relaxation of age for PH / Ex-Servicemen category candidates will be given as per Govt. rules.
Candidates are also required to pay Rs.100/- as application fee to apply for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 through proper channel. SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Payment of fee should be done through proper mode and must be submitted before the last date.
Heavy Water Board Recruitment Process:
Candidates applying towards Heavy Water Board Job Openings are informed that selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written test or interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Heavy Water Board Recruitment Physical Standards:
Minimum height for male and female candidates shall be 152 cm and 148 cm respectively.
|Weight||Minimum / maximum weight of candidate should be corresponding to the height of the person within BMI range from 18.5 to less than 25. Candidate with BMI of 17 to 18.5 (mild thinness) and 25 to 27.5 (pre obese) can be considered, subject to otherwise being healthy and further Medical Examination, if necessary.|
Distant Vision 6/18 or better (without wearing glasses or any other aid), correctable to 6/6 Near Vision N8 (without wearing glasses or any other aid), correctable to N6. Candidates who are not meeting the above physical standards will not be allowed for Skill Test / Interview (wherever applicable).
Read Also: How to Answer Confusing Interview Questions
Salary Structure ForHeavy Water Board Job Vacancy:
Selected candidates for Heavy Water Board Careers will get attractive and satisfying amount of Pay Scale per month through management panel of Heavy Water Board. In addition to entry pay, allowances will be admissible under Central Government Rule.
Total Duration Of Training 2 Years for both Stipendiary Trainee – Category- I & II Consolidated Stipend During Training
|I Year||II Year|
|CATEGORY-I Trainees||Rs. 16,000/-||Rs. 18,000/-|
|CATEGORY-II Trainees||Rs. 10,500/- Rs.||12,500/-|
|A One Time Book Allowance of Rs. 3000/- is admissible as per Rules|
Post / Grade after Successful Completion Of Training
|Stipendiary Trainees||Posts for HWB Recruitment||Level in the Pay Matrix||Entry Pay|
|CATEGORY-I||Scientific Assistant/C||Level 7||Rs. 44,900/-|
|CATEGORY-II||Technician/B||Level 3||Rs. 21,700/-|
|Technician/C||Level 4||Rs. 25,500/-|
Download Official: HWB Recruitment PDF
Additional Benefits for Heavy Water Board Recruitment:
In addition to the normal Pay and Allowances as admissible under Rules, the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy are entitled other benefits for Heavy Water Board Recruitment such as:
- Exciting working environment with facilities to acquire higher academic qualification.
- Promotions for Technical higher grades are covered under the Merit Promotion Scheme of
- Complete Healthcare for Self and Family Members.
- Secured accommodation in well laid-out, exclusive townships.
- Attractive Performance Related Incentives.
- Attractive Professional Update Allowance and Leave Travel Facility (Self & Family).
- Education facility / Reimbursement of Tuition Fees etc.
- Departmental Loan Facility for Housing and Computer.
Process To Fill Heavy Water Board Application Form:
- To apply for Heavy Water Board Recruitment, visit to the official website that is hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
- After appearing on home page follow suitable HWB Recruitment Advertisement No. and hit on advertisement file as per discipline.
- By pressing appropriate link, Heavy Water Board Advertisement will appear.
- Read Heavy Water Board advertisement Notification completely.
- Now, eligible candidates need to visit to the home page and press on “New Registration” if you are new users to Apply Online for HWB Recruitment.
- Registered users can directly login by using their id and password.
- Fill Heavy Water Board Online Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Upload all necessary documents/ certificates in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc.
- Finally press submit button and take the hard copy of Heavy Water Board Online Form for future use.
New Users: Apply Online Directly
Registered Users: Login Directly
Heavy Water Board Recruitment Dates:
- Starting date to Apply Online for HWB Recruitment: 26-05-2018 (Ongoing)
- Last Date for Submission Of Application Form:
Applicants may read the Official Link for more details about Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018. Join us on Facebook or Google+ to get latest and instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|