High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
High Court Of Karnataka has liberated a latest vacancy notification regarding High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2016. Organization wants to hire brilliant and skilled job hunters for Drivers Posts. For this concern applications are invited from interested candidates. Eligible candidates who want to make their career with this organization need to clutch this opportunity by applying for these latest openings. To gather all the upcoming information about High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2017, you can book mark this web page.
Willing candidates need to submit their application form till the last date 12th August 2016. Applying candidates need to follow some steps which are given below to fill online application form. For rest information you need to go through this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
|Name of Organization||High Court Of Karnataka|
|Total No. of Vacancies||09|
|Last date to submit online application form||12th Aug. 2016|
High Court Of Karnataka Vacancies:
- Contenders who are going to apply must have passed S.S.L.C or equivalent examination and who possess license for driving Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or Heavy Goods Vehicle and who have got a minimum of 5 years experience in driving.
- Applicants should have good knowledge of English and Kannada.
We Have More Job Options For 12th Pass Out Candidates: Check Here
The age limit of applying candidates must not be less than 18 years and should not be more than as follows:
- 40 years for those candidates who belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes.
- 38 years who belongs to Category-II-A, II-B or III-A, III-B of Other Backward Classes
- 35 years in case of others.
Candidates need to pay an application fee at the time of submitting the application form Application fee will be given by the applicants according to category wise as follows.
- For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Category-I candidates – Rs. 50/-
- For all other candidates Rs. 250/-
- Appliers can pay application fee through online payments or through Challan form.
After selection the appointed candidates for Job Openings in Govt. sector will get Rs. 11600/- to Rs. 21000/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
- The assortment of applicants for High Court Of Karnataka Jobs will be done on the basis of driving test/ interview which will be conducted by selection panel of reputed organization.
Read These Articles:
How to Apply?
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Then you need to go “Notice Board” section available on home page.
- Now hit on “Notification regarding recruitment of 9 posts of Drivers in the High Court of Karnataka” link.
- After that hit on “Notification regarding recruitment of 9 posts of Drivers in the High Court of Karnataka” and read all the instruction properly and correctly.
- After reading relevant information you need to choose appropriate link to apply online and
- Fill Online Application Form with correct details in accurate manner.
- Now upload your recent digital image and signature (if required).
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of it for future references.
Check Also:- Jobs in Karnataka
- Last date to submit online application form: 12th August 2016
- Last date to submit application fee: 18th August 2016
You need to go through Official Notification to acquire rest information related to High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2016 – 2017.Join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get latest upcoming career related notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs|