High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
A latest employment notification has strewed entitled as High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment. Organization is planning to hire up the efficient and success-oriented candidates for filling up the 167 unoccupied positions of Civil Judge. Aspirants who are fulfilling the essential criteria can take advantage by applying now for High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2017, through Online mode.
This Page Highlights:
Aspirants who desperately want to work in government sector may grasp the chance of High Court Of Karnataka Jobs by submitting their filled application forms with the help of the specified instructions on or before the deadline that is “01-03-2017”. To get detailed facts about these latest vacancies, you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||High Court Of Karnataka|
|Number of Vacancies||167|
|Closing date of Applying||01-03-2017|
High Court Of Karnataka Vacancies:
Civil Judge- 167 Vacancies
Candidates who are applying for the Civil Judge Jobs should have the degree in Law granted by a university established by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
Check Now: Latest Law Jobs
- Age of the candidates must not be more than 35 years of age as on last date of applying.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Government of Karnataka.
Download PDF: High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
Contenders who will be appointed for the concerned positions will get the attractive amount of monthly stipend of Rs.27700-44770 as decided by the organization.
Mode of Assortment:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance level in 3 stages of recruitment that is well stated below:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- Applicants need to pay an amount of Rs.500/- using the challan generated online.
- In the case of candidate belong SC/ST/Category-I, the fee payable shall be Rs.250.
- Candidates shall remit an amount of Rs.1000/- using the challan generated online.
- In the case of candidate belong SC/ST/Category-I, the fee payable shall be Rs.550.
How to apply for High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in”.
- You are appeared on the homepage, press “Recruitment” option present under the ‘Notifications’ tab of the menu bar.
- Choose the link of advertisement that is “Notification No. CJRC 1/2017 for Recruitment of Candidates to the Post of Civil Judges”.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Hit on the “Press here to Apply Online” Link and then on “Online Application” Button.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly including all the required details in respective way.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, Detailed CV, Documents and certificate along with the application form and Make Payment.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment Details
Last Date of Applying: 01-03-2017
You need to go through Official Notification to acquire rest information related to High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2017.Join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get latest upcoming career related notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs in Karnataka|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|