High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
A latest job notification has been disclosed as High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment. Association invites applications from Indian citizens for filling up 124 vacant posts of Civil Judge in Karnataka High Court. Keen job searchers who have decided to build their career in government sector and searching jobs in Karnataka this is a great career opportunity for them. So appliers who are satisfying the eligibility criteria of High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2016 they may apply against this recruitment through online mode by 01st March 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Civil Judge|
|No. Of Vacancies||124|
|Last Date To Apply||01st March 2016|
Keen aspirants can attain other information in this concern such as required qualification, pay scale, age limitation, application fee, selection process and process to apply etc are well mentioned by the troupe of recruitmentresult.com
For Direct Recruitment:
Applying aspirants must have degree in law granted by a university established by law in India and must have been enrolled as an advocate.
In Service Candidates:
In service candidates having required qualification working in high court and in the district judiciary irrespective of their cadres are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Those candidates who are going to apply against High Court of Karnataka Recruitment they should be below than 38 years of age (for direct recruitment) and 43 years (In Service Candidates) and it will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates.
Appointed applicant will attain salary in pay band of Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- from High Court of Karnataka.
Candidates shall remit an amount of Rs. 500/- using the challan generated online. In case of candidates belonging to reserved categories the fee payable shall be 250/-
Main examination fee:
Contenders have to submit Rs. 1000/- as application fee and Rs. 500/- for reserved categories candidates as application fee.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their presentation in interview that will be taken by the selection panel of High Court of Karnataka.
How to apply for High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment?
- First of all applicants have to visit the official website that is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Then on the home page appliers have to follow ‘Notices Board’ section hit on ‘Recruitment Notification for the post of Civil Judge vide Notification No. CJRC.1/2016’ link.
- Bu pressing the above said link a new page will be opened having online applying link and instructions page link.
- After reading all the instructions carefully aspirants need to hit on applying link.
- By pressing the above mentioned link application form will be opened. Candidates need to fill it with required and mandatory details.
- After filling the application form contenders have to press on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application for further reference.
Last date to submit applications: 01st March 2016
Closing date of payment of fee: 04th March 2016
Applying candidates may check more details about High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link. You may also stay in touch with us to get latest information about this Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|