High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
New employment notification has been circulated by High Court of Karnataka titled as High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment. As per the High Court of Karnataka Vacancy Notification, the organization wants to hire eligible candidates at 101 vacant posts of Civil Judges.
Candidates who are interested in High Court Of Karnataka Jobs, they must apply for the same through online mode. Candidates can get further details of High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this page.
Key Contents Of This Page:
High Court Of Karnataka is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can visit to the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility.
Last date to fill High Court of Karnataka Application Forms is 01/03/2018. Aspirants can go through below section of this page, well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details of High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2018.
High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
|Organization name||High Court Of Karnataka|
|Post name||Civil Judges|
|Number of Vacancy||101|
|Last date to submit online applications||01/03/2018|
High Court Of Karnataka Vacancy Details:
Civil Judges: 101 Posts
Candidates who are going to apply for High Court Of Karnataka Civil Judges Vacancy, they must possess degree in law granted by a university established by law in India and must have been enrolled as an advocate.
Check Also: Latest Law Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for High Court Of Karnataka Vacancies shall be not more than 35 years and not more than 38 years in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes.
Scale Of Pay:
Candidates who will be selected for High Court Of Karnataka 2018 Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 2770-770-33090-40450-1080-44770/- as their salary as offered by the selection authority.
Selection of candidates for High Court of Karnataka Civil Judges Jobs shall be on the basis of their performance in competitive Preliminary Examination/Main Written Examination/Viva Voce.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Competitive Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination shall be conducted in objective type question paper consisting of 100 marks of the following topics:
- General category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- and SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 250/- through Challan or by using net banking.
|Code of civil procedure|
|Negotiable instrument act|
|Transfer of property act|
|Indian contract act|
|Specific relief act|
|Karnataka Rent Act|
|Code of Criminal Procedure|
|Indian Penal Code|
|Indian Evidence Act|
|General Knowledge– Test of Reasoning and Mental Ability|
Main Written Examination
General category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- and SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 500/- through Challan or by using net banking.
|Translation Paper (maximum 100 marks)|
|Law paper I(maximum 100 marks)|
|Law paper II(maximum 100 marks)|
|Law paper III(maximum 100 marks)|
|Viva Voce (maximum 100 marks)|
|Computer Test (maximum 25 marks|
The candidates shall possess all Original Testimonials mentioned below at the time of submitting online Application and same shall be produced along with three sets of self-attested photo copies of the following while appearing for Viva voce for verification:
- Online submitted application.
- Enrolment Certificate.
- Proof of Identity card issued by the Bar Council/Aadhar card / Driving Licence / Pan Card.
- SSLC or equivalent certificate showing the date of birth.
- Degree and Law Degree Marks Cards and Convocation certificates.
- Caste certificates.
- Certificates for claiming any reservation. Creamy Layer certificate, in case the applicant belongs to General Merit and claiming reservation under Rural Category.
- Rural and Kannada Medium Certificates from 1st Standard to 10th Standard issued by concerned school and counter signed by B.E.O
- Certificate of release or discharge from military service, in case of Ex-servicemen.
- Two Character certificates, one from the Principal of the College or Institution in which the candidate last studied with study details and one from a respectable persons not related to the applicant but well acquainted with him/her (recently obtained).
- Two passport size photographs.
Check Also: High Court Recruitment
Steps to apply for High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Notification tab in above menu bar
- Now on reaching new page hit on Recruitment tab in the droop down list of Notification tab
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just hit the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “Notification No. CJR 1/2018 for Recruitment of Candidates to the Post of Civil Judges” link
- This will redirect you to a new page, just hit on “Notification No. CJR 1/2018 for Recruitment of Candidates to the 101 Posts of Civil Judges” link
- After that read the High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit on “Tap here to Apply Online Application” link
- After that on reaching new page hit Online Application Tab
- Then read the terms and conditions and agree to all conditions
- After that hit on new user Registration option
- After that fill the required details in High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment Registration Form and hit register option
- This will open the previous page just enter your registration id and password and hit login option
- After that fill the details in High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment Application Form
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use
Apply Now>> High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
- Last date: 01/03/2018
- For Online payment of fee through Net Banking / Credit / Debit: 05.03.2018.
- To remit application fee through Challan form to SBI BANK : 05.03.2018 before closing of the working hours of bank
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more about High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|