High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2014
- High Court of Karnataka invites On-line Applications, from skilled candidates for filling up 21 vacant posts of Court Managers in the Sub-ordinate Courts in the State.
- Eligible job hunter has got a golden prospect to grab the opportunity in High Court of Karnataka.
- Candidates those who are willing to be the part of High court of Karnataka may apply by filling the application form or before the closing date.
- For further details concerning to High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2014 you may read the given advertisement carefully which is tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
High Court of Karnataka
Detail Information of Bangalore Jobs
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
Job hunter must hold MBA degree with minimum 55% of marks from highly esteemed university.
Aspirants should have minimum of 3 years’ Experience or Training in Systems and Process I.T.,HR Systems Management.
- Applicants must hold diploma degree in general management.
- Job fighter should have good communications skills.
- Contenders’ age should reside up to 40 years as on 22nd February 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per government norms.
Job fighter will be selected based on the performance in Interview.
Selected job searcher will get good amount of pay scale of Rs.50, 000/
Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- though bank Challan in nay branch of State bank of India.
How to apply?
- Aspirants those who are eligible for the above mentioned posts may apply online through the official website i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Press on to the “Apply online” button to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post for which you want to apply for.
- Contenders are required to fill the form very carefully with all relevant details and should have scanned recent photograph.
- After filling the form press on to the submit button
- At last applicants are requested to take a print out of the filled application form.
Closing date for submission of On-line application 03rd March 2014
Note: For more updated details you may check Official Notification.