High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
A job advertisement has been promulgated as High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment. Organization invites applications invited from passionate candidates for filling up of 10 posts of Translators. Eligible contenders must avail this opportunity by filling the online application form and submit it before the closing date that is 15-11-2017. For more information regarding High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2017, candidates need to go through the entire post.
Highlights Of This Page:
Aspirants who wish to apply against High Court Of Karnataka Jobs are suggested to go through the detailed eligibility criteria before filling the application the application form. On the below section of this page we have mentioned all the significant information for the ease of the contenders. Interested contenders just need to scroll down the page to fetch complete details regarding High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 which is well modified by expertise and dedicated team unit of recruitmentresult.com
High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
|Organization name||High Court Of Karnataka|
|Number of vacancy||10|
|Last date to Apply||15-11-2017|
Name Of The Post:
Translators – 10 vacancies
Applying candidates must have completed Master Degree in English at least in second class with Kannada as one of the languages in Bachelor degree from recognized university.
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limitations for High Court Of Karnataka Translator Recruitment:
The upper age limit of applying candidates should be 35 years and age relaxation will be given 5 years to SC/ST category and 2 years to II-A or II-B or III-A or III–B of other Backward Classes.
Salary Structure for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2017:
Appointed candidates will attain impressive and motivating amount of salary Rs.21600 to Rs. 40050 per month by the organization.
Aspirants who want to apply for High Court Of Karnataka Vacancies they need to pay application fee of Rs 500/- and who belong to reserved category they need to pay Rs 250/- which can be paid through online/challan form.
Process of Recruitment:
- Assortment of contenders for Karnataka High Court Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in the written exam & Viva Voice.
- The applicants whose applications are in order shall be called for written test. Out of the candidates who are successful in the written test, such candidates in the ratio of 1:10 in the order of merit in each category shall be called for viva-voce.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How To Fill High Court Of Karnataka Application Form?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited that is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- On the home page you have to go to the “Notice Board” section and hit on the “
Notification No. HCE 145/2016 DATED 16.10.2017 – Recruitment Of Candidates For The Post Of Translators” link.
- Now the advertisement will be opened you have to read complete notification.
- Then you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill the online application form with all required details.
- While filling the application form you need to upload recent passport size photograph and required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- After that candidates need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- After that hit on the “Submit” button.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Last date for submit the online application form: 15-11-2017
- Closing date for payment of fee through Online/Challan :19.11.2017
Download Here: High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment Notification
To get complete details related to High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2017- 2018 go through the Official Link. Keen contenders may get other upcoming information regarding this notification through this web page so stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs in Karnataka||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||High Court Recruitment|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlight|