High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
High court of Karnataka has asserted a job notification regarding High Court of Karnataka Recruitment. Diligent and Skilled candidates are informed that online applications are invited for filling up the 36 post of Typist in the high court of Karnataka and Bengaluru. Aspiring candidates who are interested in applying for the post must submit the application form through online mode on or prior to the last date. To get the more information regarding High court of Karnataka Recruitment 2015 please check below….
|Closing Date to Apply Online||7th November 2015|
Other information in concern to High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2015 such as required qualification, pay scale, age limitation ,application fee, selection process and process to apply etc are well described in the below segment by the troupe of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the post||Typist|
|No. of post||30|
1) Candidate should posses the Graduate Degree in Science / Arts / Commerce /Business Management / Computer Applications from a recognized University with minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidate belonging to General Category & other backward categories & a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes.
2) Should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting examination in English & Kannada with knowledge of operating computers, (Knowledge of operation of computers means possessing a certificate in computer basics issued by an institute imparting Computer education).
The age limit is, minimum of 18 years for all categories and the maximum age limit is as under:-
(a) Age Relaxation is up to 40 years in the case of a person belonging to SC or ST or Category-I of other Backward Classes and up to 38 years in the case of a person belonging of Category II-A or II-B or III-A or III–B of other Backward Classes.
(b) 35 years for others.
The candidates selected will be given an appropriate amount of salary that is Rs.11, 600-Rs.21, 000/-.
The candidates need to pay Rs.250/- as application fee for the prescribed post, by any of the following mode of payment.
- Online Payment: The candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment website.
- Challan Form: The candidates can also download the challan through the SBI online payment gateway in PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI.
Reserved category candidate need not to pay any application fee.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the following test:
|Sl. No.||Particulars||Maximum marks||Minimum marks for passing test|
|2||English Essay writing||30||20|
|3||Translation from kannada to English||30||20|
|4||Test of general knowledge||20||10|
|Grand total||200 marks||120 marks|
Process to apply:
- Contenders who want to apply for High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2015 need to firstly visit the official site that is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Now on the home page hit the link “notification” on the menu bar where a drop drawn list will appear, there you need to select “recruitments”.
- After that the various notification details list will arise where you have to choose “recruitment notification for the post of typist…..” this will open the official notification for the prescribed post.
- Now candidates are advised to check the details carefully and for downloading the application form candidates have to hit the link as given in the official notification.
- Last Date for submission of application:- 07th November 2015
- For payment of fee through Challan:- 11th November 2015
Note: For further details candidates can switch on to the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On