High Explosives Factory Recruitment
Latest Vacancy Advertisement tilted as High Explosives Factory Recruitment has been liberated. In this concern, organization has invited applications from capable and passionate contenders to apply for High Explosives Factory 84 Group C Jobs in Maharashtra. Interested applicants who meet eligibility criteria may apply for High Explosives Factory Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form prior 19.06.2017.
This Page Highlights:
Willing personals who want to a part of this reputed organization, they must apply for Group C Positions. Selection Committee will check out knowledge as well as skills of applicants based on performance in Written Exam and Trade Test. Acquire all essential details regarding High Explosives Factory Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through entire page which is well furnished by our team members of recruitmentresult.com
High Explosives Factory Recruitment
|Name of Institution||High Explosives Factory|
|Name of the Positions||Group C Jobs|
|Closing date of Applying||19.06.2017|
High Explosives Factory Vacancy Details:
|Trade Name||Vacant Posts|
|CPW(Chemical Process Worker)||49|
|SMW (Sheet Metal Worker)||3|
|Fitter General (Mech)||3|
|Number of vacancies||84|
For Semi Skilled Workman:
In order to apply for High Explosives Factory vacancies, you must have passed in Matriculation having National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
Contender must have passed Matriculation from a well known board or institute.
You should have upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC as mentioned in High Explosives Factory Notification.
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Applying applicant for Group-C Positions should be at least 18 years and at most 32 years in age. Those who come under OBC and SC/ST category will receive age relaxation of 3 and 5 years.
Application Fees requisite to be paid:
For General Category:
You are required to pay sum of Rs.50/- as application fees for getting registered. Individuals may use their credit card, debit card or net banking for making payments. Pay your application fees by generating SBI challan. After it, obtain a hard copy of system generated challan slip for PART-II of the registration and deposit it nearest branch of State Bank of India.
For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories:
Contenders who come under these categories do not require paying application fees.
Hiring Process for High Explosives Factory Recruitment:
Selection Committee is going to shortlist proficient and potential applicants based on performance in these two stages:
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
This exam will be of 100 marks consisting objective type questions. There are no negative marking under it.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)|
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each|| |
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Trade Test (Practical):
There are no marks for it but it is compulsory to be present in trade test. Here your testimonials will be verified with original ones.
Pay Scale for High Explosives Factory Jobs:
Personals that successfully get hired for Group C Positions will get sum of Rs.5200-20200 as pay scale along with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000. In addition to this, you will also receive other benefits and allowances based on your working.
Steps to apply for High Explosives Factory Recruitment:
- First of all, log on to official portal of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- Home page will be opened in front of you. You need to shift your cursor to right side under NEWS UPDATE section.
- Hit on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Click here” link displayed over there.
- Entire PDF will be opened on your system. Go through advertisement comprising all details for eligibility, applying process and others.
- Now, fill High Explosives Factory Online Application Form. Fetch all details as desired.
- After that, upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature.
- Re-check application form filled by you.
- Tap on Submit button for final submission of application form.
- At last step, you need to obtain print out of it for further need.
Documents compulsory for filling application form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height and approx physical size 3.5 X4.5 cm.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter photo identity card, Driving Licence issued by RTO, PAN Card , Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central / State Government, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”, Photo identity cards.
- Requisite certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered.
Documents obligatory at the time of trade test/document verification:
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- If the certificate is not either in Hindi/English, then a duly translated copy in Hindi/English has to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the PRESCRIBED proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste
- NOC & Service Certificate for Departmental Candidates seeking age relaxation-A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped personals.
Last Date to submit online application form: 19.06.2017
To know more about High Explosives Factory Recruitment 2017–2018 Maharashtra 84 Group C Jobs, follow its Official Link. Stay connected with us for getting more updates about it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|