HIL is Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India. Now, Hindustan Insecticides Limited, a prominent organization invites applications from qualified candidates to be engaged them through HIL Recruitment Notification for available positions.
As per HIL Notification PDF, total 33 Workmen vacancies are vacant in different trades such as Fitter, Welder, Peon, Draughtsman, Boiler Attendant, Instrument Mechanic and other trades.
Overview Of This Page
HIL Recruitment Last Date 31-10-2018:
All those aspirants who are going to apply for HIL Vacancies need to submit their application form till the last date that is 31-10-2018. Contenders are advised to scroll down the page completely which is well created by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com to get rest of detailed information regarding HIL Recruitment 2018.
- Post Name: Workmen
- of HIL Vacancy: 33
Grab More: Upcoming Government Jobs
Distribution of HIL Workmen Vacancies in different Trades:
|Name of Trades||No. of HIL Workmen Vacancy|
|Part Time Sweeper||04|
HIL Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for HIL Vacancy, they must have passed in 7th standard/ITI/ ITC Trade certificate in the respective trade with 1 year experience in respective trade.
- Aspirants who have decided to apply for Part Time Sweeper must be Literate with good physique.
Check Out: Jobs By Qualification
Restrictions of Age:
- Maximum age limit of applying candidates for HIL Recruitment should not be more than 40 years as per organization norms.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service Men candidates as per the government of India guidelines.
Download Official PDF of:
HIL Salary Details:
Selected job hunters for the Hindustan Insecticides Limited Recruitment will get impressive salary per month as given below from the organization.
For post of Part time Sweeper:
Recruited contenders for HIL Recruitment 2018 will be get consolidated one @ Rs.275/- per day strictly based on attendance. The selected personnel would also be entitled for ESI, CPF @ 12%, subsidized canteen facility as per the Rules of the Company.
For post of Part time Sweeper:
- Basic Pay – Minimum in the respective scale
- IDA – As per Average AICPI (Stands at 128% for the quarter July – September 2018)
- HRA – @ 20%
- Leave/ Holidays – 12 days of Casual Leave per year, Weekly off, Holidays declared by the Company.
- Other benefits – In addition to the above, the selected personnel will be entitled for ESI, CPF @ 12%, Subsidized canteen facility as per the Rules of the Company.
Read Also: Salary Negotiation Tips for New Job
HIL Recruitment Process:
Job hunters will be appointed on the basis of their performance in the written test and Trade Test which will be conducted by the selection committee.
HIL Application fee:
- Appliers will have to pay a Demand Draft of Rs.300/- should be drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of HIL (India) Limited, payable at Ernakulam for HIL Jobs.
- SC/ST /PWD/Ex Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply for HIL Recruitment 2018?
- First of all keen applicants who are interested to apply are required to visit official website that is www.hil.gov.in to apply for HIL Jobs 2018
- Then aspirants are required to hit on “Human Resource” tab that is available on left side of the home page for HIL Vacancy.
- After that on the next page contenders are required to choose “Career” link.
- A new page will be open with various job link and you need to select “Invite applications for the Engagement of workmen on fixed term contract” link.
- After reading complete instructions from HIL Notification, appliers have to take a printout of application form in prescribed format.
- Thereafter you need to fill complete HIL Application Form with all required and mandatory details asking in application form.
- After filling complete HIL Application Form with all correct and mandatory details you need to attach all required documents along with duly filled application form.
- Lastly, complete application super scribed on envelope “name of the post applied for……” should be sent to the address given below…
Deputy General Manager (HR & ADMIN),
HIL (India) Limited, Udyogamandal P.O, Floor,
Ernakulam District, Kerala State,
Pin – 683 501
Find Here: Jobs in Kerala
HIL Recruitment Last Date:
Last Date to Receipt of Application: 31-10-2018
From this Official Site link you may receive more details related to HIL Recruitment 2018 – 19. Connect with us on Facebook or Google+ to know the instant updates. Also, you can subscribe us to get updates direct to mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Recruitment|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|