A career notification regarding HIL Recruitment has been circulated by Hindustan Insecticides Limited. Hard working and brilliant candidates are invited for jobs openings of Boiler Operator Post. Aspirants, who want to make career in Government Sector, may apply for HIL Recruitment 2017. Interested individuals should forward their application form through offline mode till 26/05/2017.
This Page Contains:
For HIL Boiler Operator Recruitment, aspirants must have qualified SSC Exam and possess 1st Class certificate in concern field. You may check this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get other relevant details about Hindustan Insecticides Limited Recruitment 2017. You may know the complete process of applying by going through instructions given below.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Insecticides Limited|
|Last date of receiving application||26/05/2017|
Candidates should have passed SSC Exam with 1st Class certificate of competency as Boiler Attendant with a minimum 7 years experience of Boiler preferably oil fired.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age of appliers should not be more than 40yrs. Upper Age limit for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years, 15 yrs for SCs/STs & 13 yrs for OBC candidates. Those, who are working in Central Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertaking, will get 5 years relaxation in age.
Selected candidates for post of Boiler Operator will be given Rs. 15,000/- pm plus other benefits from Hindustan Insecticides Limited.
Download PDF – HIL Recruitment Notification
Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for post of Boiler Operator as application fee and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates don’t need to pay any fee. Applicant has to prepare DD in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani.
Selection Process for HIL Boiler Operator Jobs:
Selection of aspirants will be done for HIL Vacancies as per their performance in test/ interview. To and fro train fare will be given to the candidates by shortest route as per rules to outstation candidates called for interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Exam/ Interview Easily:-
How to Apply for HIL Job?
- For Hindustan Insecticides Limited Jobs, first of all eligible candidates must have to log on to the official website of organization that is www.hil.gov.in
- On the home page, follow the “Our Links” section from the left panel and then hit on “Human Resource” link.
- Thereafter, press on “Career” option and then hit on “Current Openings (here for details…)” tab.
- Now choose link ‘ADVT DRAFT DETAILED APRIL 2017_1.pdf’ and read given info.
- Download format of application form and fill required information in application.
- Attach recent passport size photograph along with self attested photocopies of testimonials (Proof of Age, Educational Qualification, Experience and Caste Certificate).
- Name of the Post applied for must be clearly super scribed /written on the top of the envelope in Capital Letters.
- Application should reach to the address that is given below on or before the last date that is 26/05/2017 up to 17.35 hrs.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Deputy General Manager (HR&A),
Hindustan Insecticides Limited,
Post – Rasayani, Taluka – Panvel,
Dist – Raigad, 410 207
Last date of submission application: 26/05/2017 up to 17.35 hrs.
Note: For getting more information in concern to HIL Recruitment 2017, please go through the official notice that is well stated here.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|