Hindustan Insecticides Limited has strewed a latest notification as HIL Recruitment to fill up post of Security Officer. Job hunters who are willing to grab this post under HIL Jobs they can apply through offline mode. Candidates can fill application form in proper format and then can submit it latest by 14-03-2017 for applying against HIL Recruitment 2017.
These Points Presented On The Page:
Those candidates who are looking for job openings in public sector organization they must grab this opportunity. Candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria and other required information relevant to HIL Recruitment by going through this page completely which is well framed for your easiness by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com. For More Details, Please scroll down this page:
|Organization Name||Hindustan Insecticides Limited|
|Last date of receiving application||14-03-2017|
Name of Post:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post they should be retired from the Defence services having in the rank of Major or equivalent in other Armed Force Services or in the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police in the State Police Services and should have Minimum 3 years Experience in Industrial Security Matter.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Age of the applying candidates should not be exceeding by 65 years. Deserving candidates may get relaxation in age as per the norms of organization.
Official Advertisement of HIL Recruitment: Read Here
Candidates who wish to apply they need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- through DD in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani.
Candidates who will be successfully recruited on the post of Security Officer, they will get the consolidated emoluments of Rs. 40,000/- per month & Subsidized Housing & other benefits etc.
Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria they will be called for the selection process which include test/interview. Final selection will be done by the selection team of Hindustan Insecticides Limited on the basis of individual performance in selection process.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process To Fill HIL Application Form:
- First of all, eligible candidates must have to log on to the official website of organization that is www.hil.gov.in
- On the home page, follow the “Our Links” section from the left panel and then hit on “Human Resource” link.
- Thereafter, press on “Career” option and then hit on “Current Openings (Hit here for details…)” tab.
- Now hit on “advt.pdf” link given in front of “Applications are invited for the post of Security Officer at Rasayani Unit” option.
- Candidates are required to read the complete information from the opened advertisement.
- After that, download the application form in prescribed format and fill the correct information in it.
- Attach the demand draft and copies of required documents with filled in form.
- Cover it in an envelope that should be super scribed with Name of the Post applied for in Capital Letters.
- Lastly, forward it to the below mentioned address latest by last date.
Deputy General Manager (HR&A),
Hindustan Insecticides Limited,
Post – Rasayani, Taluka – Panvel,
Dist – Raigad, 410 207, Maharashtra
Find Here: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Last Date for receipt of application: 14-03-2017
Candidates can read more detailed information regarding HIL Recruitment 2017 from the Official Advertisement give on this page.
You Might Be Interested In: