Hindustan Insecticides Limited has released a job advertisement as HIL Recruitment. This organization intends to recruit dynamic job hunters to fill various vacant positions of Hindi Officer/Asst Manager and others. For this concern, applications are invited by them. Job fighters who have required eligibility criteria and want to make their career in government sector can apply for HIL Recruitment 2017.
Willing job hunters for HIL Vacancy need to submit their application form through offline mode by some necessary steps given below till the last date that is 15th Dec. 2016. For more details against Hindustan Insecticides Limited Recruitment Advertisement, you can have a look on this page which is well designed by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Hindustan Insecticides Limited|
|Last date of submission application with all enclosure||15th Dec.2016|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Asstt. Manager (Mechanical)||01|
HIL Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Required Qualification for HIL Jobs:
Keen contenders for latest jobs in government sector must have passed in Matric or ITI Trade Certificate and should possess Degree of Graduate/Post- Graduate in related field from recognized University/Institutions.
Check More Job Options:
Restrictions on Age:
- Analyst (Trainee) Post: 30 years
- Security Officer Post: 65 years
- For other posts: 40 years
- Age relaxation of 5 yrs for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC & Ex–Serviceman candidates as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
What would you get?
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Hindi Officer||Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 40500/-|
|Asstt. Manager (Mechanical)||Rs. 20600/- to Rs. 46500/-|
|Analyst (Trainee)||Rs.5000 /- 1st year|
Rs.6000/- 2nd Year
|Sr. Draughtsman||Rs. 15000/- pm plus other allowances/benefits|
What will be the application fee?
- Rs.500/- for post of Hindi Officer and Security Officer.
- Rs. 300/- for the post of Sr. Draughtsman, Electrician an Instrument Mechanic
- Applicants have to prepare DD in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
Mode of Assortment:
Appliers will be assorted on the basis of performance level in test/Interview which will be taken by the recruitment team of concerned department.
Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to Apply for HIL Recruitment?
Candidates are required to apply for vacancies in government sector through offline mode.
- Aspirants need to visit the Official website i.e. www.hil.gov.in
- After that candidates have to select “Human Resource” tab visible at left side of the home page and then hit on “careers” link from the appeared page.
- Then follow to ‘current openings’ tab and seek for appropriate link of post for which you are applying for.
- After that press on “Applications are invited for various posts at Rasayani Unit”,
- Now hit on “ADVT NOV 2016.pdf” link this will open the advertisement containing application form.
- Download it and take a hard copy of the below attached application format and Fill all the mandatory details as asked in the form properly.
- Now submit your application complete in all respect along with copies of self attested copies of academic and/or Technical Qualification Certificates, Caste Certificate, Affidavit (Original), if applicable, etc and 2 extra passport size photograph.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade-______________”.
- Candidates are advised that please send their complete applications because incomplete applications without attested photographs, copies of certificates and affidavit (as applicable) will not be considered.
To the “Deputy General Manager (HR&A),
Hindustan Insecticides Limited,
Post – Rasayani, Taluka – Panvel,
Dist – Raigad, 410 207, Maharashtra
Check Here: Jobs in Maharashtra
Last date to submit application Form: 15th Dec. 2016
For more details you can visit the official notification mentioned above and stay tuned to this portal for getting further updated facts related to HIL Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: