A job advertisement as HIL Recruitment 2016 has been strewed by Hindustan Insecticides Limited. This advertisement has been notified for the engagement of eligible and skilled candidates under 24 Graduate Apprenticeship Training and Technician Apprenticeship Training post. Eligible aspirants, who are willing to apply for HIL Jobs, must apply by submitting their duly filled application form along with necessary credentials that are required before the last date for the declared posts. Job seekers are advised to check this page frequently for getting the details about HIL Recruitment 2017 as we’ll update it very soon.
Eligible aspirants willing to be an employee of HIL must grab this opening and apply for this job opportunity immediately. All the essential details regarding this notification has been provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com in the below section of this page. Keen appliers must put an overview on it.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Insecticides Limited|
|Last date of submission application with all enclosure||14th October 2016|
|Post Name||Subjects||No. Of Posts|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training||Mechanical||02|
|Purchase And Stores||02|
|Accounting And Auditing||01|
|Technician Apprenticeship Training||A.O.C.P.||03|
Essential Qualification Required and Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Subjects||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training||Mechanical||Degree or Diploma For 1 Year||Degree Rs. 4984.00 Diploma Rs. 3542.00|
|Office Management||10+2 with vocational Course For 1 Year||Rs. 2758.00|
|Purchase And Stores|
|Accounting And Auditing|
|Technician Apprenticeship Training||A.O.C.P.||
EX-ITI Rs 2800
|BOILER ATTENDANT||Ex-ITI- Fitter Trade 2 1/2 Year||Rs.5550|
|WELDER||Ex-ITI- Welder Trade 1 Year|
|ELECTRICIAN||Ex-ITI – Electrician Trade 1 Year||Rs.6240|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Applying candidates will be getting relaxation in upper age as persons with disabilities shall be relaxed by 10 years (15 Yrs for SCs/ STs & 13 Yrs. for OBC candidates).
- Applier’s selection for Apprentices post shall be made through written test and company reserves the right to shortlist of candidates for written test, if the number of applications for all or any trade is very large.
- Criteria to shortlist the candidates for written test are based on aggregate marks obtained in qualifying academic / technical qualification.
Do You Know? How To Prepare For Written Examination
Procedure to fill HIL Apprentice Jobs Application Form:
- Desirous aspirants are required to apply for the above posts through a offline mode.
- Intended job seekers need to visit the Official website i.e. www.hil.gov.in
- Select “Human Resource” tab visible at left side of the home page and then hit on “careers” link from the appeared page.
- Further choose ‘current openings’ tab and seek for appropriate link of post for which you are applying for.
- This will take you to the page where you need to download the PDF file against the appropriate link as “Engaging Apprentices in various Traders”, this will open the advertisement containing application form.
- Take a hard copy of the below attached application format and Fill all the mandatory details as asked in the form properly.
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may submit their application complete in all respect along with copies of self attested copies of academic and/or Technical Qualification Certificates, Caste Certificate, Affidavit(Original), if applicable, etc and 2 extra passport size photograph.
- All the enclosures along with application should be sent by speed post/registered post or delivered in person to the office of Deputy General Manager at the below given address before the last date as specified beneath.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade-______________”.
- Incomplete applications without attested photographs, copies of certificates and affidavit (as applicable) will not be considered.
Apply Now For: Latest Government Jobs
Deputy General Manager (HR & Admin),
Hindustan Insecticide Limited,
Government of India Enterprise
P.O.Rasayani-410207, Dist: Raigad. (MS)
Last date of submission application with all enclosures: 14th October 2016
For more details you can visit the official notification and stay tuned to this portal for getting further updated facts related to HIL Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D.
HIL Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|