A job advertisement as HIL Recruitment has been strewed by Hindustan Insecticides Limited. This is notified for the engagement of suitable and skilled candidates under various Officer Posts. Eligible aspirants, who are willing to apply for HIL Recruitment 2017, must grab this opening immediately by submitting the application form along with necessary credentials that are required before the last date for the declared posts.
This Page Includes
All the essential details regarding HIL Jobs have been provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com on this page below. Keen appliers must put an overview on it. Appliers satisfying requisite eligibility for the post need to forward their duly filled in application, through proper mode till the last date specified below.
|Position Name||Hindustan Insecticides Limited|
|Total No. of posts||08|
|Last date of receiving application||20-02-2017|
HIL Vacancy and Essential Qualification Required:
|Position Name||No. of posts||Essential Qualification|
|Officer (Accounts)||04||CA / ICWA with one year post qualification experience OR Graduate in Commerce with CA(Inter) / ICWA (Inter) with two year post qualification experience including Articleship / practical training|
|Marketing Officer (Coordination)||03||Graduate with MBA (Mktg.) with 1 year experience in Marketing / Coordination / Corporate Communication.|
|Public Relation Officer (P.R.O)||01||Graduate with MBA in Marketing with Specialization in Advertisement and Publicity.|
Applying candidate’s upper age limit must not be more than 40 years. Reservation of posts for OBC, SC / ST& PWD shall be as per Govt. of India Rules as given under.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC / ST and Ex-serviceman
- Upper Age limit for OBC shall be relaxed by3 years.
- Age is also relaxable by 5 yrs in the case of persons working in Central Government/Semi Government /Public Sector Undertaking.
Official Notice: Hindustan Insecticides Ltd Recruitment
Pay-Scale under IDA pattern:
Appointed aspirants will be offered the consolidated amount of monthly salary as Rs.16400-3%-40500.
- Only those candidates who are applying for the post of Regional Sales Manager, will have to send their applications along with DD of Rs.500/-(Non Refundable) in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at New Delhi.
- SC / ST / PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process for HIL Recruitment:
- Aspirants will be initially considered for any of the said post through the process of screening of their applications followed by written test and or interview process.
- Final selection process of the applicants will consists of written test and or interview. However, for attending writer test no travelling expenses will be paid.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process to apply for Hindustan Insecticides Ltd Recruitment:
- Desirous aspirants must apply for the above posts through a proper channel.
- Intended job seekers need to visit the Official website i.e. www.hil.gov.in.
- Select “Human Resource” tab located at left side under ‘Our Links’ section on the home page.
- After that aspirants are required to press on “Careers” link available on next page.
- Follow ‘current openings’ tab and press on “hit here for Details”.
- Then download the PDF file against the appropriate link as “Invite applications for Officer Accounts, Marketing Officer Coordination and Public Relation Officer”, this will open the advertisement containing application form.
- Take a hard copy of the application and fill all the mandatory details as asked in the form properly.
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may submit their application in the prescribed format given below, affixing recent passport size photograph along with self attested photocopies of testimonials in support of Proof of Age, Educational Qualification, Experience and Caste Certificate, failing which the applications are liable to be rejected.
- Application along with all enclosures should be reached invariably in the prescribed format by Speed Post / Courier / Registered Post at the below given address before the last date as specified beneath.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Deputy General Manager (HR & Admn.),
Hindustan Insecticides Limited,
Corporate Office, SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 2nd Floor,
7 Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Last date of submission application with all enclosures: 20-02-2017
For more details you can visit the official notification related to HIL Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D.
Get Other Relevant Job Options from Below: