Hindustan Insecticides Limited invites applications for 38 vacancies of Engineer/Apprentices/ DEO & Others. Individuals, who are interested in HIL Recruitment 2019, can apply for latest vacancies through offline mode within the scheduled dates. Scroll down to get complete details about HIL vacancy.
|HIL Recruitment 2019 Notification|
& Application Form
|HIL Notification for Asstt. Manager/ Engineer/|
|HIL Official Website||Get Here|
HIL Notification 2019 – Overview
- Organization Name: Hindustan Insecticides Limited, HIL (India) Limited
- Category: HIL Recruitment 2019
- Post Name: Engineer/Apprentices/DEO & Others
- Total vacancies: 38
- Form Type: Offline
HIL Vacancy 2019:
|Discipline/ Trade||No. of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operators||08|
|Asstt. Manager (HR & Admn.,)||01|
Check More: Latest Government Jobs
Describe the Eligibility Criteria to apply for HIL Trade Apprentices/DEO Vacancies.
The essential educational qualifications for HIL Job Openings have been stated as follows:
- Chemical Operators: ITI (AOCP)
- Analyst: B.Sc. (Chemistry)
- Engineering: BE (Mechanical/Computer Science/IT)
- Finance: MBA (Finance) OR CA or ICWA
- Commercial/Stores: MBA or BE (Mechanical)
- HR: MBA (HR) or any PG degree in HR
- Fitter: ITI in Fitter Trade
- Data Entry Operators-Graduate with certificate course in MS Office /Tally
- Asstt. Manager (HR & Admn.,): PG in Business Admn. OR Graduate with Diploma in Personnel Admn. or Industrial Relations or Social Work/Science
- Engineer (Electrical): Graduate Apprentices OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 5 years’ experience
- Officer (Accounts): CA / ICWA with one year post qualification experience OR Graduate in Commerce with CA(Inter)/ICWA(Inter)
Get Here Latest: Jobs By Qualification
What Age Limit has been prescribed for Hindustan Insecticides Limited Recruitment?
The maximum age limit prescribed for HIL Jobs 2019 is 40 years. For Engineer (Electrical) and Officer (Accounts), age limit is 32 years. Relaxation in age to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be given as per the Government Rules.
What Pay is offered under HIL Recruitment?
Stipend per month:
For Asstt. Manager/ Engineer/ Officer Vacancies
|Name of post||Pay-scale under IDA pattern|
|Asstt. Manager (HR & Admn.,)||Rs. 20,600-3%-46,500|
|Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 16,400-3%-40,500|
|Officer (Accounts)||Rs. 16,400-3%-40,500|
Find Here: Highest Paying Government Jobs
What is the application fee for HIL vacancies?
For Asstt. Manager/ Engineer/ Officer Vacancies, candidates are required to pay Rs.590 through demand draft in favour of “HIL (India) Limited” payable at Udyogamandal/ Bathinda/ Kolkata respectively .SC/ST/PwD/Ex.SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from the application fee
Discuss about the HIL Recruitment Process.
As far as HIL (India) Limited Recruitment is concerned, applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test and Personal Interview duly conducted by the Selection Committee of Organization. Selected candidates will undergo an “On the Job Training” programme.
How to Apply for HIL Recruitment 2019?
- First of all keen applicants who are interested to apply for HIL Job Openings are required to visit official website that is www.hil.gov.in
- Then aspirants are required to hit on “Human Resource” tab that is available on left side of the home page.
- After that on the next page contenders are required to choose “Career” link.
- Select the following HIL Recruitment Notification link:
Intends to engage qualified persons as On The Job Trainees for Two Years
Invite applications for the post of Asstt. Manager(HR & Admn.), Engineer (Electrical) and Officer (Accounts) on Fixed Tenure Basis
- After reading complete instructions from HIL Notification, appliers have to take a printout of application form in prescribed format.
- Thereafter you need to fill complete HIL application form with all required and mandatory details asking in application form.
- After filling complete HIL Application Form, you need to attach all required documents.
- Lastly, send the complete application to the address mentioned below.
|Post Name||Postal Address|
|For other Vacancies||Dy. General Manager (HR & Admn),HIL (India) Limited,P.O. Rasayani- 410 207,Dist. – Raigad, Maharashtra|
|Asstt. Manager||Dy. General Manager (HR & Admn.), HIL (INDIA) LIMITED,Udyogamandal P.O. via Cochin, Kerala – 683501|
|Engineer||Dy. Manager (HR & Admn.), HIL (INDIA) LIMITED, A-4,|
Industrial Growth Centre, Mansa Road, Bathinda, Punjab-
|Officer||I/c, Regional Sales Office, HIL (INDIA) LIMITED, 6, Ganesh|
Chandra Avenue, Forth Floor, Kolkata – 700013, West Bengal
Check Out: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
What is the last date to apply for HIL Limited Recruitment?
- Last Date to Receipt of Application as per HIL Advertisement is 15-04-2019
- Last Date to apply for Asstt. Manager, Engineer and Officer is 29-04-2019
HIL Recruitment 2019 Notification:
You can apply for 38 latest HIL Job Openings of Engineer/Apprentices/DEO & vacancies in Hindustan Insecticides Limited. Contenders can apply for Hindustan Insecticides Ltd Recruitment by submitting their application form through offline mode to the official address stated above.
Along with application form, appliers must send photocopies of one set of essential documents/ certificates. Applications completed in all aspects will be entertained till the closing date which is 29-04-2019 (for Asstt Manager, Engineer and Officer) and 15-04-2019 for other vacancies.
Grab More: Latest Recruitments
Follow the Official Site link presented above for more details related to HIL Recruitment 2019. Connect with us on Facebook or Google+ to know the instant updates. Also, you can subscribe us to get updates direct to mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|