HP Post Office Recruitment 2015
Himachal Pradesh Post Office has circulated a job Advt. in concern to HP Post Office Recruitment 2015 to fill up 11 Postal Assistant (Group C non-gazetted Cadre) vacancies against sports quota. Candidates may apply by submitting prescribed application form on or before last date should be reached.
|Posts Name||Postal Assistant|
|No. Of Posts||11|
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Application||05th May 2015|
You may get other detailed information about HP Post Office Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details, and selection process etc, which is provided below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|Group C Non-Gazetted Cadre Against Sports Quota|
|1||Postal Assistant (PO)||10|
|2||Postal Assistant (CO)||01|
- Contenders should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination of a recognized University or Board of a School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject.
- Applicants should have knowledge of local language (Hindi) of the HP state and should have studied Hindi as a subject at least upto Matriculation level and have computer application / typing and Data Entry knowledge.
Selected aspirants will receive remuneration of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- per month plus other admissible allowances.
- Age of applying applicants should be between 18-27 years as on 05th May 2015.
- For reserved candidates, age in relaxation will be offered as per organization norms.
Application Fee Details:
Fee will be paid by deposit in UCR in any Post Office of H.P Circle and candidates of outside H.P Circle should attach IPOs.
|Category Name||Application Processing Fee||Recruitment Process Finalization Fee||Total Fee|
|General||Rs. 100/-||Rs.300/-||Rs. 400/-|
|SC / ST / Women||Rs. 100/-||No Fee||Rs. 100/-|
Assortment of contenders will be based on educational & sports qualification.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.indiapost.gov.in for downloading the prescribed application form.
- Go to ‘opportunity’ option, which is given at the bottom of the home page.
- Choose the recruitment for the post of Postal Assistant.
- Read the advertisement carefully and download form.
- Fill the application form carefully with all details
- After that, application form may wrap in an envelope & superscribed with name “Application For The Post Of Postal Assistant (Po/Co) In Hp Circle Under Sports Quota”
- Then, application completed in all aspects must be sent to the address provided below by speed post / registered post only.
The Chief Postmaster General, (R&E Section)
H.P Circle, Kasumpati,
Shimla – 171 009
Closing Date Of Submission Of Application: 05th May 2015
For more details you may read the Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On