Hindu College, Moradabad
Hindu College is located in Moradabad and it was recognized in 1949. Hindu College, Moradabad is accredited from NAAC. It provides 50 Courses across 8 streams such as Science, Arts, Commerce & Banking and Education etc. Check HCM Moradabad Admission, Courses, Fees details from below page.
Highlights of Hindu College, Moradabad (HCM Moradabad)
|Principal||Dr. K.C Gupta|
|Affiliations||M. J. P. Rohilkhand University|
Hindu College, Moradabad
Hindu College, Moradabad Courses Offered
Faculty of Science
|Economics, Mathematics, Statistics|
|Defense Studies, Botany, Zoology|
|Defense Studies, Mathematics, Physics|
|Only two subjects out of three subjects studied in B.Sc.II year are allowed.|
|Mathematics, Physics, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology|
Faculty of Commerce
Faculty of Arts
|B.A. I and II|
|B.A. G Hindi|
|B.A. Hindi Lit|
|B.A. Political Science|
|B.A. Political Science|
|Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, English, Geography, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Psychology, Mathematics, Defense Studies|
Compulsory subjects: General English or General Hindi must be opted in I and II year
Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. (Recoginzed by N.C.T.E. New Delhi)
Hindu College, Moradabad Official Links
|Hindu College Moradabad Merit List||Press Here|
|Hindu College Moradabad Fee Payment||Press Here|
|Hindu College Moradabad Admission||Press Here|
|Hindu College Moradabad Registration||Press Here|
|Hindu College Moradabad Courses||Press Here|
What is Hindu College, Moradabad Eligibility Criteria?
For Hindu College Moradabad UG Admission
All the aspiring candidates should have passed [10+2] or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent with a minimum 50% marks aggregate with English as a subject.
For Hindu College Moradabad PG Admission
All the candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA of any of the recognized universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India.
Check Here: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
What is Hindu College, Moradabad Fees Structure?
|Courses Name||Fees Structure|
|Bachelor Of Arts [BA]||Rs. 2,230 First Year|
|Bachelor Of Science [B.SC]||Rs. 2,470 First Year|
|Bachelor Of Education [B.ED]||Rs. 2,732 First Year|
|Bachelor Of Commerce [B.COM]||Rs. 1,790 First Year|
|Master Of Arts [M.A]||Rs. 2,278 First Year|
|Master Of Science [M.SC]||Rs. 2,278 First Year|
|Master Of Education [M.ED]||Rs. 73,980 First Year|
|Master Of Commerce [M.COM]||Rs. 1,838 First Year|
What is Hindu College, Moradabad Admission Process?
Admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses will be done on basis of Merit List which will be prepared by Hindu College, Moradabad. The candidates can also apply for institutional quota (management quota) in which the institution will allow the unallocated vacant seats by itself.
Get Here List Of: Top Colleges in India
How to Apply For Hindu College Moradabad Admission 2019?
If you’re going to take admission in Regular Courses:
- Following are the guidelines to apply for regular programs, take a look…
- Go to official website ofHindu College Moradabad College i.e. www.hinducollegembd.com.
- After reaching at official web portal, hit the “Admissions>>Registration” link from left side of web page.
- For Hindu College Moradabad Registration, you need to fill all personal details as asked in registration form.
- When you registered successfully, press “Admission” tab from homepage and fill online form very carefully.
- Pay the application fee and course through online mode (described below), hit the “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
If you’re going to take admission in Private Courses:
- Candidates are required to open official website of college which is www.hinducollegembd.com.
- On homepage, select “Admission>>Private Exam Form” link from left side of page.
- In few seconds, Hindu College Moradabad Private Form will appear on your screen.
- Fill it with required documents and tap “Proceed For Payment” button.
- After that, hit the “submit” button to feed entire details and get printout of it.
Which type of Facility is Available In Hindu College Moradabad?
The reputed college has the wide library which is very rich and contains more than one-lakh books regarding the following:
- Social Sciences: History, Political Science, Economics, Commerce and Sociology, Psychology, Geography, Defense Studies.
- Sciences: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics
- Humanities : Hindi, English, Sanskrit and Urdu
Hindu College, Moradabad Contact Detail:
|Postal Address||Hindu College, Station Road, Moradabad- 244001|
Get Details Of: Education Loans for Students
Hindu College, Moradabad 2019-20
Hindu College Moradabad is a “B” grade college. Moradabad Hindu College provides well-organized educational guidance by skilled and qualified faculty, generous atmosphere in college campus and bright classmates from all over nation.
Hindu Degree College, Moradabad is accredited by NAAC and it is associated to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University. It offers various Bachelors’, Master’s and doctoral Degree courses.
Until 1960 B.Sc., M.Sc. (Maths), Commerce and B.Ed. classes were functioning, after that in 1961 courses of Art Faculty was recognized at undergraduate level. Hindu College was first affiliated to Agra University and later to with the establishment of Rohilkhand University.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship in India|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|